What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

agha ma ke in personal-details roo harchi gashtim flag milag peyda nakardim :hitwall:

Even that one is not a matter of importance for me. I believe there is a reason for the planet earth to be spherical. And that reason is for every one to know no matter where he is born, he has born in the center of this universe.

The earth is not the center of the universe according to most prominent scientists. In fact, the earth is nothing compared to the size of the whole universe. We are nothing, nada, although we like to exaggerate our importance over here. That is why we humans invented religion.

Anyway. Without ethnicity we wouldn't have any identity. A 'world citizen' sound nice, but is just as 'hollow' as many other hippy-like descriptions.

İ wish you guys would prefer English just a little more so İ can follow the conversation.
Now İ have to gues the empty spots :).

Oh and don't touch armstrong.

Even that one is not a matter of importance for me. I believe there is a reason for the planet earth to be spherical. And that reason is for every one to know no matter where he is born, he has born in the center of this universe.

Or maybe that even Mother Nature favored Football over all other Sports ! :omghaha:

İ wish you guys would prefer English just a little more so İ can follow the conversation.

Heb je dan liever dat we met zijn allen Nederlands typen?

well i need to know how can i change my flag

You will not get banned for your flags, you can keep them the same. Worse thing that will happen is that a mod will change them for you.
Na elzaaman. Albatteh shoma ham khodet baayad flag et ra dorost koni.

Lol at these flags. If a ban is what makes you nerves I am wondering how you guys manage in real life.

Back
Top Bottom