What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

i really have a problem to translate what i meaning to you kul and gholi and gholam and are not same kul dont mean slave it's difficult to explain it means arm or something when we are saying allah'in kulu yes it's translate to english means servant of allah but it's root came from arm not gholi or gholam about gholi قلی and gholam غلام you are making big mistake

Okay, i understand now. You are saying although they have similar meaning and similar pronunciation actually words come from different roots.

Could be, i'm no expert. :)

@ghara ghan @Irajgholi
Raasti, shoma baayad haddeaghal yeki az flag haat, keshvar e mahal e sokounatet basheh, va gar na age IP ye to ra check konand va bebinand baraaye in keshvar ha nisti, mitounand be onvaan e false flagger, ban bekonanet ;)
@Serpentine , Dorost e?

According to Rajki's Arabic Etymological Dictionary:

ghulam: servant, boy [Syr ‘alama, Uga ghlm, Phoen ‘lmt (maid)] Hin gulam, Ind ghulam, Per gholam borrowed from Ar. Most likely a cognate of Hebrew עלמה.

As you can see, the word has two different meanings in Arabic: servant and boy. Gholi most likely deprives from Ghulam.

The other famous Arabic word for servant is 'abd' of course. Hence, 'Abdullah' means 'Servant of God (Allah)'.

@ghara ghan @Irajgholi
Raasti, shoma baayad haddeaghal yeki az flag haat, keshvar e mahal e sokounatet basheh, va gar na age IP ye to ra check konand va bebinand baraaye in keshvar ha nisti, mitounand be onvaan e false flagger, ban bekonanet ;)
@Serpentine , Dorost e?
nemishe 3 ta flag gozasht ?!:hitwall:
ok har 2 roo ham iran mikonam

nemishe 3 ta flag gozasht ?!:hitwall:
ok har 2 roo ham iran mikonam
khob yeki ra , fekr konam country flag ra, mitouni turkmenistan bezaari basheh :)\

PS. vali @Irajgholi baayad daghighan be hamin form e man, flag haash basheh. ya'ni flag e Iran samt e chap, flag e US samt e raast. Albatte age khaast, mitoune flag Iran ra kollan bardaareh, vali flag e US ra, ke toush zendegi mikoneh, baayad hatman bezaareh baasheh ;)

Hey guys lets stop this Gholi thing.
And would some one please answer me that how many more millenniums should pass for the human race to stop discussing about tribal and ethnical subjects?
I am just sick of hearing that I am from that ethnic and you are from that tribe. Lets just end it in the name of humanity.

And would some one please answer me that how many more millenniums should pass for the human race to stop discussing about tribal and ethnical subjects?
I am just sick of hearing that I am from that ethnic and you are from that tribe. Lets just end it in the name of humanity.

A Pan-Islamist ! :o:

Either one is Iranian or non-Iranian. Only these two qualifications matter to me.
10z0aix.gif

A Pan-Islamist ! :o:

So you want to trade ethnic qualifications for religious qualifications?

Ah, what could I expect from the most worthless member on this forum who spends most of his time in every chitchat thread on this forum. I see, your lack of arguments is revealing.

No its just that I don't want my tongue to loose its control when confronted with someone who's parents were sheltered by Pakistan when they escaped from Iran, who was born on Pakistani Soil & yet the better part of his posts on any topic related to Pakistan are little more than venomous bile being sprouted at Pakistan & Pakistanis !

Good Day to You & Don't Quote me Again !

Either one is Iranian or non-Iranian. Only these two qualifications matter to me
Even that one is not a matter of importance for me. I believe there is a reason for the planet earth to be spherical. And that reason is for every one to know no matter where he is born, he has born in the center of this universe.

Back
Top Bottom