What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

yeah but u will eventually see golden gate bridge, because its impossible to go to alcatraz without having to see golden gate first :D alcatraz located at the southwest corner of the golden gate bridge ;)

I am not familiar with that region. I'll ask you later about the good places there to visit, if it is OK for you. ;)

haha he should definitely go to west hollywood then!!!
Dude, Is there any fully gay island or region for @Armstrong to visit, and probably live in it?

by the way, west hollywood is quite far from sunnyvale, its a nearly 6 hours drive!

:lol:
I know. He definitely would visit there ;)
But, I wanted to know a list of good places to visit for myself ;) I guess, Armstrong already knows where to visit for himself ;)

sure bro, ask me any time;)

Dude, What's up in Kiwis land? long time, no see ;) :) :D

BTW, I am sure @Armstrong would love to visit San Francisco, Since he has some strange love/hate relationship about gays, and previously, the city was literally gays capital. :lol:

Armstrong must come out of the closet.

Just when I was thinking of moving to Australia, all the Indians are leaving to Australia :frown::frown:

So I saw this report on Simulation of Iran thunderous reaction against Israel's contingent attack on Almayadeen TV.. and it is really intresting, I was wondering if any one know where I can find the full movie and if possible in English?

here is the report with a short video of the simulation in Arabic ...
الميادين | الأخبار - فيلم إيراني يرعب إسرائيل
watch the full documentary with English subtitle:
documentary "nightmare of the vultures", history of drones in Iran

Back
Top Bottom