What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Of course I'm quick to attack you. You're a delusional habitual lier that supports a terrorist islamic regime. How many times have we asked you to stop making shit up and stop lying? Look at the shit you're claiming in this thread but you can't put up any proof. 2m cep missiles that somehow don't need GPS, secret bombing mission in pakistan... You then claim that rmi is an Israeli and write a paragraph about why that's the case and you actually believe it.

rmi is a logical human being, he's not a religious terrorist that supports a tyrannical Islamic regime that's ripping the country into pieces, he supports freedom over tyranny of a few and he wants to see Iran become a modern society with citizens that aren't dumber and more illogical than goats. Surenas is the same. Both are nationalists in my book.

In a modern state, you can speak swahili, practice your Martian religion and send your kids to be thought in a language that's not spoken by the majority (if the country is bilingual like Canada or Belgium...). I could care less if he thinks Persians are superior or Turks are superior. I used to care, until I realized that Iran's problems aren't Turks asking for rights, it's all the millions of other issues that are keeping us from developing into a modern state.

Rmi, Surenas, me, and others like us, can run the nation a billion times better than your kind can. While you're still trying to figure out if it's better to walk into a toilet with your left leg first or your right leg (for those that don't know, this was actually a topic of discussion by some mullahs in Iran), people around the world are sprinting towards the 22nd century.

So you have nothing to say regarding all the separatist propaganda your boyfriend said in the other thread. But you are quick to attack me! @Surenas maybe you can talk some sense into Abii? He seems to worship you...

vaghean fekr mikoni iran tooye argantine bomb gozari karde ?

man dige harfi nadaram !! kesi ke keshvar va hamvatan haye khodesho nashnase .....

Iran regime killed thousands of political activists since the revolution. You think they would have any objection to kill some people they consider to be 'unfriendly'? Anyway. My point stands: our national interests are in line with Israel's national interests. The only reason why we are enemies today is because of pan-Islamism.

Torah is not a historic source. Ask anybody who has studies ancient Iran and they will tell you Xerxes I's main wife was Amestris. Amestris - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway it is insulting to Iran's history to suggest that one of our greatest ancient kings would be foolish enough to fall for the plots of his alleged Jewish wife and kill thousands of Iranians.
Esther - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Book of Esther - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

thatsb why zios used the word "esther" for a hundred times in stuxnet source code ? :)

"
The Book of Esther is a book in the Ketuvim ("writings"), the third section of the Jewish Tanakh (the Hebrew Bible) and is part of the Christian Old Testament. It tells the story of a Jewish girl named Hadassah and Esther. Esther became queen of Persia and thwarted a plan to commit genocide against her people. Also called the Megillah, the book is the basis and an integral part of the Jewish celebration of Purim. Its full text is read aloud twice during the celebration, in the evening and again the following morning. Scrolls of Esther traditionally have only one roller on the left side, as opposed to most other Biblical scrolls such as the Sefer Torah, which have two rollers, one on each side.[1]

Besides Song of Songs, it is the only book in the Bible that does not explicitly mention God.[2]"

"According to the Bible, she was a Jewish queen of the Persian king Ahasuerus. Ahasuerus is traditionally identified with Xerxes I during the time of the Achaemenid empire. Her story is the basis for the celebration of Purim in Jewish tradition."

Anyway it is insulting to Iran's history to suggest that one of our greatest ancient kings would be foolish enough to fall for the plots of his alleged Jewish wife and kill thousands of Iranians.
mage khoda boodan ?

mese mano to adam boodan oona

Esther - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Book of Esther - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

thatsb why zios used the word "esther" for a hundred times in stuxnet source code ? :)

"
The Book of Esther is a book in the Ketuvim ("writings"), the third section of the Jewish Tanakh (the Hebrew Bible) and is part of the Christian Old Testament. It tells the story of a Jewish girl named Hadassah and Esther. Esther became queen of Persia and thwarted a plan to commit genocide against her people. Also called the Megillah, the book is the basis and an integral part of the Jewish celebration of Purim. Its full text is read aloud twice during the celebration, in the evening and again the following morning. Scrolls of Esther traditionally have only one roller on the left side, as opposed to most other Biblical scrolls such as the Sefer Torah, which have two rollers, one on each side.[1]

Besides Song of Songs, it is the only book in the Bible that does not explicitly mention God.[2]"

"According to the Bible, she was a Jewish queen of the Persian king Ahasuerus. Ahasuerus is traditionally identified with Xerxes I during the time of the Achaemenid empire. Her story is the basis for the celebration of Purim in Jewish tradition."

mage khoda boodan ?

mese mano to adam boodan oona

Again I will repeat myself, there is no historic presidence for Esther being wife of Xerxes I. You can show me as many Torah sources as you want. Torah is not a historical source. Ask any Iranologist and they will tell you as well. I just showed you who Xerxes' real wife was. Anyway believe what you want, just my friendly advice to not tarnish the reputation of our ancient kings. Goodnight.

@Surenas BTW, by neglecting all of our differences and problems for a while, what is your response to this idiot and what is your opinion about this:
Mykonos restaurant assassinations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That is a well known fact. Even my uncle (Kurd) was stabbed in Switzerland by Iranian agents. Look, I am not a supporter of this regime. If it was up to me, I would torn down all of its institutions today. Mullahs are against Iran and its history, and they are waisting our money on Arabs and stopping it in their own pockets.

But since Iranians seem to lack courage to stand up against them, we have to seek a way to make the best out of it.

Again I will repeat myself, there is no historic presidence for Esther being wife of Xerxes I. You can show me as many Torah sources as you want. Torah is not a historical source. Ask any Iranologist and they will tell you as well. I just showed you who Xerxes' real wife was. Anyway believe what you want, just my friendly advice to not tarnish the reputation of our ancient kings. Goodnight.
He is an idiot kid. He has even chosen the "Haman" as his username, since he thinks that this story is true, and Haman, the imaginary minister of xerxes is killed, ...

That is a well known fact. Even my uncle (Kurd) was stabbed in Switzerland by Iranian agents. Look, I am not a supporter of this regime. If it was up to me, I would torn down all of its institutions today. Mullahs are against Iran and its history, and they are waisting our money on Arabs and stopping it in their own pockets.

But since Iranians seem to lack courage to stand up against them, we have to seek a way to make the best out of it.

I agree.
Our difference is about the last line. I believe that we need to remove this cancer, once and end the story, but you believe in gradual changes.

Seems like you guys like that word :D sure its fits well in mouth, even better with "lan" :D

2m cep without GPS for the mothhaaa fukiiiiin winnnnnn bitches

Anyway, time for some BBQ in -23 weather lol

Asking others' help and blaming others for your failures might be good for easing up your inferiority complex but it certainly is not the way making best out of it.

You are even blaming your own compatriots for not having courage from the middle of fucking Europe :)

Asking others' help and blaming others' for your failures might be good for easing your inferiority complex but it certainly is not the way making best out of it.
You are even blaming your own compatriots for not having courage from the middle of fucking Europe :)
Blaming others is always easier than accepting the responsibility and try to do a real job. But, I agree with him about his sentence about courage. although, I think the only reason is not courage, and there are multiple other factors involved here.

Our difference is about the last line. I believe that we need to remove this cancer, once and end the story, but you believe in gradual changes.

Are we able to do that? That is the question.

Asking others' help and blaming others' for your failures might be good for easing up your inferiority complex but it certainly is not the way making best out of it.

I never ask others for help. I spoke in a historical context, Einstein.

Why do you think we are in Europe for the first place? Not because we were silent of the regime's barbaric acts. In fact, we gave up our relatively nice life in Iran for issues that transcends economic gains, which is why many Turks left Turkey. We are in Europe because we had the balls to stand up, in contrast to millions of Iranians who complain but don't do a thing.

Are we able to do that? That is the question.
Why not? anyway, everything needs a starting point. social phenomenas happen in an avalanche rate. just consider how opposition rallies of 1388-presidency caused a more part of the society get against mullahs and get radical against them.

Blaming others is always easier than accepting the responsibility and try to do a real job. But, I agree with him about his sentence about courage. although, I think the only reason is not courage, and there are multiple other factors involved here.

No doubt what he said is true, but he doesn't have the right to blame others like that from abroad

Why do you think we are in Europe for the first place? Not because we were silent of the regime's barbaric acts. In fact, we gave up our relatively nice life in Iran for issues that transcends economic gains, which is why many Turks left Turkey. We are in Europe because we had the balls to stand up, in contrast to millions of Iranians who complain but don't do a thing.

There is a big difference between "left" and "fled".

He is an idiot kid. He has even chosen the "Haman" as his username, since he thinks that this story is true, and Haman, the imaginary minister of xerxes is killed, ...

It is a shame that some Iranians put forward this propaganda, but I wouldn't call him idiot, just misinformed. :)

Anyway let us as Iranians put all our differences aside and move forward.

2m cep without GPS for the mothhaaa fukiiiiin winnnnnn bitches

Anyway, time for some BBQ in -23 weather lol

Btw I meant to ask you, what kind of fish do you BBQ for your sabzi polo mahi?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom