What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

If you actually believe this, then you're even dumber then I thought.

So you have nothing to say regarding all the separatist propaganda your boyfriend said in the other thread. But you are quick to attack me! @Surenas maybe you can talk some sense into Abii? He seems to worship you...

shoma be tarikh yek negahi bendaz bebin hamin azerbaijani ke alan bekhateresh inja flamewar rah oftade ro ki az iran joda kard? russiye! russha dar toole tarikh hamishe be ma az posht khanjar zadan. baba akhe man chand mored bayad begam?!?, sahme ma dar caspian sea, komak be usa dar isolate kardan iran, etc etc... russha hichvaght irane ghavi ro nemikhahand. americaee ha reliable tar hastand...

man ino goftam ?

man migam roosiye bad , roosiye doshman iran AMA sagesh sharaf dare be US

If you actually believe this, then you're even dumber then I thought.

Bro Israel does pay students to be propagandists though, and they even have their hasbara force so it may not be so far fetch.

gofti siktir, man ham goftam manzouret ba ki boud? ba khounevaade ye khodet boud? haalaa ham boro aab e damaaghet ra bekesh baalaa bachche dabirestaani ghabl e inke harf bezani, ke dobaareh be gerye zaari nayofti.
Pas chera pakesh kardi?age mardi asle commentet ro bezar ta bebinim hamino gofti ya na.

Be har hal bayad kheyli ablah bashi ta nafahmi man manzuram ba to bude.:lol:

Bazam migam...ya mesle adam va be dur az troll kardan to in forum faaaliyat kon ya siktir.nakone hatta nemiduni mani vajeye sikdir ro?:rofl:
Inam shod turk?

Dar zemn inja tavile nis pas doros sohbat kon.magar na age be fohsh dadan bashe man az hame vared taram inja.

Surenas likes to bring same arguments that he got his answers and fleed countless times...

is "siktir" means what I think it is ? :D

So you have nothing to say regarding all the separatist propaganda your boyfriend said in the other thread. But you are quick to attack me! @Surenas maybe you can talk some sense into Abii? He seems to worship you...

Nobody worships each other over here. We just respect each other.

Surenas likes to bring same arguments that he got his answers and fleed countless times...

is "siktir" means what I think it is ? :D
As my Azari friends told me, this means "get lost" in Persian.

Pas chera pakesh kardi?age mardi asle commentet ro bezar ta bebinim hamino gofti ya na.

Be har hal bayad kheyli ablah bashi ta nafahmi man manzuram ba to bude.:lol:

Bazam migam...ya mesle adam va be dur az troll kardan to in forum faaaliyat kon ya siktir.nakone hatta nemiduni mani vajeye sikdir ro?:rofl:
Inam shod turk?

hehe, kid, go and study for your konkour exam, BTW, if you don't know the meaning of that word, I am sure, now you know who you should ask for the meaning ;)

An historical question. Could someone point out to one people which really helped us throughout history?

Greeks? Speaks for itself.
Romans? Speaks for itself.
Armenians? They cooperated with the Romans against us.
Turks? Speaks for itself.
Arabs? Speaks for itself.
Brits? Speaks for itself.
Americans? Idemdito.
Russians? The same.

Only with the Jews we have had relations which went beyond the usual relations between people/sates.

hehe, kid, go and study for your konkour exam, BTW, if you don't know the meaning of that word, I am sure, now you know who you should ask for the meaning ;)
In simash qati karde engar...
bebin,turk bazi dar nayar...ya farsi benevis ya englisi.

Dar zemn konkur e man be to marbut nis.

Back
Top Bottom