What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Only with the Jews we have had relations which went beyond the usual relations between people/sates.

yep we had relations with zios which dates back to rule of khashayar shah .

u know the story , no need to tell

That is historically a lie. Khashayarshah never had a Jewish wife (Esther).

then torah is a lie .... then judaisim is a lie , then jews are idiots and thats a racist comment :)

Only with the Jews we have had relations which went beyond the usual relations between people/sates.

Are you refering to joint operations during the 80'ies? Israel only participated because Saddam was a threat back then, it was not out of friendship etc.

yep we had relations with zios which dates back to rule of khashayar shah .

u know the story , no need to tell

Zionism isn't anti-Iranian in nature. Moreover, being friendly with Israel has many advantages.

then tahor is a lie .... then judaisim is a lie , then jews are idiots and thats a racist comment :)

Search historic documents. There are zero records of Xerxes I having a Jewish wife.

Anyway saying that he did and he was a "pawn" of his Jewish wife is not something a proud Iranian should be spreading. :)

An historical question. Could someone point out to one people which really helped us throughout history?

Greeks? Speaks for itself.
Romans? Speaks for itself.
Armenians? They cooperated with the Romans against us.
Turks? Speaks for itself.
Arabs? Speaks for itself.
Brits? Speaks for itself.
Americans? Idemdito.
Russians? The same.

Why would you expect from others to help you, simply help yourself. Start with toppling the zealots running Iran right now.

Help us he says... :)

Are you refering to joint operations during the 80'ies? Israel only participated because Saddam was a threat back then, it was not out of friendship etc.

I am talking about Jews speaking of Persians in an extremely positive way. Only one foreigner (gentile), a Persian, is considered to be Messiah according to Judaism, and that is Cyrus the Great. Moreover, we have had good relations with them until 1979. Even now Jews many times helped us, like when Israeli agricultural experts helped Iran during Khatami with certain problems.

being friendly with Israel has many advantages.
yep , our scientists wont get terrorized !

Search historic documents. There are zero records of Xerxes I having a Jewish wife.

Anyway saying that he did and he was a "pawn" of his Jewish wife is not something a proud Iranian should be spreading. :)
jews arent necessary non-iranian :)

and to enlighten u , the story of esther is present in torah :)

educate yourself man ! :)

Why would you expect from others to help you, simply help yourself. Start with toppling the zealots running Iran right now.

Help us he says... :)

i dont know whats "fvck off this thread" in turkish , but i wished u understood english :)

yep , our scientists wont get terrorized !

And Jews in Argentina wouldn't be blown up. Look since 1979 it was mostly Iran that went for this clash with Israel. We could use Israel against Arab states.

jews arent necessary non-iranian :)

and to enlighten u , the story of esther is present in torah :)

educate yourself man ! :)

Torah is not a historic source. Ask anybody who has studied ancient Iran and they will tell you Xerxes I's main wife was Amestris. Amestris - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway it is insulting to Iran's history to suggest that one of our greatest ancient kings would be foolish enough to fall for the plots of his alleged Jewish wife and kill thousands of Iranians.

And Jews in Argentina wouldn't be blown up. Look since 1979 it was mostly Iran that went for this clash with Israel. We could use Israel against Arab states.

vaghean fekr mikoni iran tooye argantine bomb gozari karde ?

man dige harfi nadaram !! kesi ke keshvar va hamvatan haye khodesho nashnase .....

Back
Top Bottom