What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

No doubt what he said is true, but he doesn't have the right to blame others like that from abroad
Why not brother? If someone is wrong, you can always name his faults, ... You not necessarily need to be a Gandhi, or Martin Luther king to have the right to oppose people's faults. ;) nevertheless, I agree that our society needs actions more than words.

Vaghean dust nadaram hich kodum az karbaraie Irani thread ban beshan inja, lotfan roaiat konid. Vali age edame peida kone in ghazie in etefagh khahad oftad ghatan.

Ye nokte ham inke avalin sharte 'motemaden' budan ine ke adam tohin nakone be har bahanei, on moghe mitunim dar morede eslahe jamee va... sohbat konim.dar gheire in surat vaghean khandedar hast hata tasavore inke tuie 2nyaie vaghei ham jamee eslah beshe.

‮ايران‬ - ‭BBC ‮فارسی‬ - ‮جیش‌‎العدل مسئولیت 'ربودن پنج مرزبان ایرانی' را بر عهده گرفت‬
گروه جیش‌العدل با انتشار تصاویری در توییتر خود مسئولیت 'ربودن پنج مرزبان ایرانی' را بر عهده گرفته است.
پیش از این رسانه‌های ایران از مفقود شدن پنج مرزبان ایرانی در یکی از مناطق مرزی استان سیستان و بلوچستان خبر داده بود.

در عکس‌های منتشرشده، پنج نفر که ادعا شده مرزبان‌های ایرانی هستند، در کنار هم نشسته‌اند و به نظر می‌آید دست چهار نفر از آنها از پشت بسته شده است.

روی پرچمی سیاه پشت سر این افراد عبارت "لا اله الا الله محمد رسول‌الله" و همچنین عنوان "جیش‌العدل ایران" زیر نقشی از یک شمشیر دیده می‌شود.

در عکس‌ها سلاح‌هایی جلوی پای این افراد دیده می‌شود که گروه جیش‌العدل در توییتر خود مدعی شده آنها از مرزبانان گرفته است.

خبرگزاری مهر از انتقال این افراد به داخل خاک پاکستان و ملاقات مسئولان مرزبانی استان سیستان و بلوچستان با مقام های مرزبانی پاکستان خبر داده بود.

گروه جیش‌العدل که خود را مدافع منافع مسلمانان سنی منطقه معرفی می‌کند، پیش از این هم مسئولیت چند حمله مسلحانه در مناطق مرزی استان سیستان و بلوچستان را بر عهده گرفته بود.

اوایل آبان ماه امسال این گروه در وبلاگی فارسی زبان، مسئوولیت قتل بیش از ۱۰ مرزبانان نیروی انتظامی ایران را بر عهده گرفت.

دولت ایران در آن زمان گفت که 'اشرار مسلح' ۱۴ مرزبان ایرانی را در منطقه سراوان کشته و هفت نفر را هم مجروح کرده‌اند.

در پی آن واقعه، دادستان زاهدان اعلام کرد که ۱۶ نفر از "افراد شرور که پیش از این حکم اعدام آنها در مراجع عالی قضایی به تایید رسیده بود ولی بنا بر دلایلی اجرای حکم آنها به تعویق افتاده بود" اعدام شدند.

----------------------
baazam na ye bachche aakhound dastesh oof shod, na ye basiji, va na yeki az oun super advanced UCAV haye rounamaayi shodeh, kaari kard...
bichaareh in sarbaaz ha va pedar maadar haye cheshm entezaareshoun.

It is a shame that some Iranians put forward this propaganda, but I wouldn't call him idiot, just misinformed. :)

Anyway let us as Iranians put all our differences aside and move forward.

Btw I meant to ask you, what kind of fish do you BBQ for your sabzi polo mahi?

When I was in BC (the province is famous for its amazing salmon), I ate a lot of salmon. Now, I just buy whatever. Before I started grilling fish, I really didn't like it. I only started eating a lot after I learned how to BBQ it so I still don't know what's the best fish out there. I just go straight to the section of the market with the cleaned and cut fish and get a couple of big cuts.

So far there hasn't been a fish that I've grilled and haven't enjoyed with sabzi polo.

Edit: but if I had to chose, I'd chose Salmon. There are different kinds of salmon, but I like em all.

When I was in BC (the province is famous for its amazing salmon), I ate a lot of salmon. Now, I just buy whatever. Before I started grilling fish, I really didn't like it. I only started eating a lot after I learned how to BBQ it so I still don't know what's the best fish out there. I just go straight to the section of the market with the cleaned and cut fish and get a couple of big cuts.

So far there hasn't been a fish that I've grilled and haven't enjoyed with sabzi polo.

Edit: but if I had to chose, I'd chose Salmon. There are different kinds of salmon, but I like em all.

I have to buy a BBQ now that I live on my own. I am so lazy to cook that I just go hungry a lot of the time. :hitwall:

What do you recommend gas or charcoal?

Vaghean dust nadaram hich kodum az karbaraie Irani thread ban beshan inja, lotfan roaiat konid. Vali age edame peida kone in ghazie in etefagh khahad oftad ghatan.

Ye nokte ham inke avalin sharte 'motemaden' budan ine ke adam tohin nakone be har bahanei, on moghe mitunim dar morede eslahe jamee va... sohbat konim.dar gheire in surat vaghean khandedar hast hata tasavore inke tuie 2nyaie vaghei ham jamee eslah beshe.

Can you pm me?;)

Ehh ? doost nadari yek Irani ban beshe ? bebinam ,mage khodet ghablan mano ban nakarde boodi ?

I have to buy a BBQ now that I live on my own. I am so lazy to cook that I just go hungry a lot of the time. :hitwall:

What do you recommend gas or charcoal?

I think, @Abii uses the electrical version, the same as me. gas is too dangerous to work with, and coal is not suitable for home at all, since you would need to only use it outside. But, I am not sure, since I guess, he said that he does BBQ outside.

I think, @Abii uses the electrical version, the same as me. gas is too dangerous to work with, and coal is not suitable for home at all, since you would need to only use it outside. But, I am not sure, since I guess, he said that he does BBQ outside.

You use BBQ inside the house? :woot:

That won't be a problem for me as I will be doing it in my garden. But I heard that charcoal gives a better flavour to the meat/fish. But I am sure gas/electric will be much easier to clean which suits my lazy lifestyle. :lol:

Ehh ? doost nadari yek Irani ban beshe ? bebinam ,mage khodet ghablan mano ban nakarde boodi ?
Falon? inghadr in @Serpentine ra aziyat nakon. man chand vaght pish, post haye ghadimi ye shoma ra touye yek thread e ghadimi khoundam. vaallaa, ham chin farghi ba post haye haman va rafighaash nadaasht.

Falon? inghadr in @Serpentine ra aziyat nakon. man chand vaght pish, post haye ghadimi ye shoma ra touye yek thread e ghadimi khoundam. vaallaa, ham chin farghi ba post haye haman va rafighaash nadaasht.
Are khodamam. In Serpentine kheyli koon nashoore, man kherresho gereftam va vel ham nemikonam ta mogheyi ke biyad tozih bede chera iraniha ro ban kard va too sare iraniha mizad.

Shoma harjoor ke mikhay ghezavat kon, mohem nist. What is important is that twat being held responsible.

An historical question. Could someone point out to one people which really helped us throughout history?

Greeks? Speaks for itself.
Romans? Speaks for itself.
Armenians? They cooperated with the Romans against us.
Turks? Speaks for itself.
Arabs? Speaks for itself.
Brits? Speaks for itself.
Americans? Idemdito.
Russians? The same.

I can replace the Turks with Iranians and ask the same question. :)

You use BBQ inside the house? :woot:
That won't be a problem for me as I will be doing it in my garden. But I heard that charcoal gives a better flavour to the meat/fish. But I am sure gas/electric will be much easier to clean which suits my lazy lifestyle. :lol:
yes, I use it inside. The kitchen and lounge are big enough, so, the smell doesn't spread into bedrooms if I close the door, and it won't be a problem ;)

@rmi5

in comentet ro khoondam dar oon thread, va midooni ke tajziye talab-ha be south azarbaijan migan ''guney azarbaijan'' ?

lotfan tozih bede chera oon vazhe ro estefade kardi. be nazaram baeede az yek irani

''I agree that the problem is not only about panturkism, although, Pan-turkist ideas are very strong in Azerbaijan, in both Guney Azerbaijan and Azerbaijan Republic''

@ghara ghan
What's your opinion about the post above? ^^^^^
PS. he is a kurdish troll, and I believe that you , as a turkmen, have a better understanding of your people, than him.
PS. @The idiot kurdish guy, get lost and do not poke your nose everywhere about turks.
i think a lot to speak here or not im right now feel very bad honestly im upset i didn't expect this i wish that guy 1 day come to turkmen sahar and see it by his eyes if you want my opinion persian usually cannot understand differences between turks and turkmens here i wish i could upload some photo from my pc but idk how to use the panel ty to informing me with out your alert i wouldn't know about all this it's change my opinion about kurdish people i thought we were friends since in iran we both are sunni we are in the same side btw i have better time in turkish Thread they treat me well than my country men i dont speak here if you have question about turkmens ask me in turkish Thread

Back
Top Bottom