What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Iran should start a similar offensive in Balochistan in stead of waisting money on symbolic things like sending warships to the Atlantic Ocean. In fact, Iranian officials already warned Pakistan that they would disrespect its territorial integrity if they continue to be indifferent to these Salafist organizations.

Despite some Pakistanis here talking about Iran in the negative the vast majority like Iran and Baluchistan is a sensitive issue for Pakistan. Iran should just stay away from Pakistani Baluchistan it would do it no good.

if iran comes out of isolation nothing will happen, and atawolf is not the most reliable Turk.
the guy just said some repulsive comment on your country and you respond by :

"if iran comes out of isolation nothing will happen"

sure nothing will happen , not untill there is 80 million iranian who give their breath for IRAN every second .

but that wasnt my point

Mullahs are true enemies of Iran. He or his type cannot be your friends.
BTW, I suggest reading this article to everyone to know better about the history of mullahs wannabe allies:
Ethnic cleansing of Circassians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i say this again, russians r not our friends, who supported the resolution against iran in un? russians and chinese! who didnt sell us s300? who didnt sell us fighter jets? who didnt sell us subs? who didnt overhaul the subs they sold us?...

I asked this before in the UAV thread, but no one replied: Why are there not constantly drones in that region??

A very good question indeed.
I have a good answer, but, I prefer not to mention it right now ;)

@Serpentine
Why don't you ban this scums and delete their posts?
Khub khodeto michasbuni be @Serpentine aaa:police:

Serpentine age bekhad posti ro pak kone bayad avval az postaye jenab ali shoru kone chon 90% off topic va na marbut va tu aksareshun az fohsh va naseza estefade shode.

Dar zemn.halet az khodet be ham nemikhore?chijuri hazer mishi vejheye keshvaret ro joloye digaran intur kharab koni?aadated dadan tu USA?:disagree:

Age ham kollan ba Iran hal nemikoni parchame profilet ro be azarbaijan ya turkiye tqyir bede.

Siktir....

the guy just said some repulsive comment on your country and you respond by :

"if iran comes out of isolation nothing will happen"

sure nothing will happen , not untill there is 80 million iranian who give their breath for IRAN every second .

but that wasnt my point

i known this forum since 2008, i know atawolf for quite some time now, he doesnt speak for majority of Turks, anyway i meant even if there is intention if the county come out of isolation the intention will fail.

Despite some Pakistanis here talking about Iran in the negative the vast majority like Iran and Baluchistan is a sensitive issue for Pakistan. Iran should just stay away from Pakistani Baluchistan it would do it no good.

We would like to stay away and have great relations with Pakistan. But these terrorists keep on coming from Pakistan and attacking Iran! I am sure this is supported by internal elements of Pakistani establishment, which I find strange as Pakistan also has her own Baluchi insurgency problem.

Because we bombed Pakistani soil, the news was not spread.
:omghaha:
@Abii
Mr. Khaali band is back again.
Yes, mullahs have also landed space ships on Mars and andromeda, but the news is not spread either. ;):omghaha:
now, go and have fun with your toys, soli:wave:

Dar zemn.halet az khodet be ham nemikhore?chijuri hazer mishi vejheye keshvaret ro joloye digaran intur kharab koni?aadated dadan tu USA?

man yeki moondam allah vakili !!

yani bekhoda tigh bezaran zire galoom , chizaee ke een yaro dar mored iran mige man nemigam .

yani adam mishe enghad bi vatan ?

:omghaha:
@Abii
Mr. Khaali band is back again.
Yes, mullahs have also landed space ships on Mars and andromeda, but the news is not spread either. ;)

Dos pesaret ro seda nakon !

c0f6aa56-0aa7-44f8-9921-312de9cae886-4.jpg

I meant Iranian Baluchistan.

Back
Top Bottom