What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I find it funny how some Pakistanis on this forum blame a lot of their problems on Iran without any proof, yet there is actual evidence of their country causing harm to Iran.

Anyway we need to increase security at our Pakistan border. From what I hear it is largely unmanned and passing between countries is easy.

Iran should start a similar offensive in Balochistan in stead of waisting money on symbolic things like sending warships to the Atlantic Ocean. In fact, Iranian officials already warned Pakistan that they would disrespect its territorial integrity if they continue to be indifferent to these Salafist organizations.

Rmi5 should live this thread together with his gang of grey wolves.

Anyway. @SOHEIL @MTN1917 @S00R3NA

Salafist terrorists seem to have captured 5 Iranian soldiers again in Baluchistan. And today there were reports that 5 Iranian soldiers were missing on the Pakistani border.

2uooopi.jpg

Iranian border guards get lost on country’s border with Pakistan - Trend.Az

Last time IRGC rained bombs on these terrorists using drones. A new missile was even tested on them with 2m CEP !

yes russians r not our friends, remember turkmenchay and gulistan my friend.

ino migam :

I prefer not to talk about it in this thread, but @@atatwolf has some interesting points here. The main concern of mullahs is that if Azerbaijan gets stronger, the separatist movements would get stronger, so they help anti-muslim Armenia, to weaken the shia Azerbaijan..

eshtebah quote kardam

Iran should start a similar offensive in Balochistan in stead of waisting money on symbolic things like sending warships to the Atlantic Ocean. In fact, Iranian officials already warned Pakistan that they would disrespect its territorial integrity if they continue to be indifferent to these Salafist organizations.

nemitoonim, navaz sharif az arabestan dare khat migire.

Yes I agree, but somehow I doubt it will happen. Iran doesn't want to alienate Pakistan maybe. At least not while our international relations are low. Maybe when we improve our relations with the west something can be done.

Last time IRGC rained bombs on these terrorists using drones. A new missile was even tested on them with 2m CEP !
i am getting tired of all the terrorists coming from pakistan .

they also should be addressed right away !

ino migam :

I prefer not to talk about it in this thread, but @@atatwolf has some interesting points here. The main concern of mullahs is that if Azerbaijan gets stronger, the separatist movements would get stronger, so they help anti-muslim Armenia, to weaken the shia Azerbaijan..

eshtebah quote kardam

if iran comes out of isolation nothing will happen, and atawolf is not the most reliable Turk.

I asked this before in the UAV thread, but no one replied: Why are there not constantly drones in that region??

Exactly, even we are not pure, who do fvck are you to talk about purity? :)
that surenas lad himself might even have some Turkic/Arabic/God knows what else, the people he dislikes so passionately, blood. After all, the whole ME region was a crossroad for many people, thus the chance of finding a pure Persian or Kurd is nihil. the accusers of Turks being this and that should undergo a test themselves, if they are so keen on DNA. they will probably be more surprised than Turks, though, because Turks are well aware that there was intermingling in the past. when will the accusers face this reality?

Back
Top Bottom