What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

1798470_727702100596217_1664288228_n.jpg

Considering the horse is only standing on two legs, she looks really calm o_O :tup::tup:

@rmi5 sorry i couldnt answer u there because they locked the thread. how can anyone be anti Turk in iran? for god's sake if each and every iranian were to take a dna test i would say more than 80% of the population had some Turk in him/her ;) our country is a mixture of all ethnicities basically, from Mongols, Turks, Persians, Kurds, etc etc Parsis r keeping it pure and see whats happening to them? one of the world's most ancient societies is going extinct because they wont marry others and also focus on their careers ! :P

about the earthquake we cant really blame alll the iranians, u know many ppl were upset about how the issue was handled right? and they were not only Turks! srsly u expect a guy like ahmadinejad to know how to manage crisis? the guy is a total nutjob. i do blame the system for not being able to prepare for such incidents but i wouldnt blame the country as a whole.

@rmi5 sorry i couldnt answer u there because they locked the thread. how can anyone be anti Turk in iran? for god's sake if each and every iranian were to take a dna test i would say more than 80% of the population had some Turk in him/her ;) our country is a mixture of all ethnicities basically, from Mongols, Turks, Persians, Kurds, etc etc Parsis r keeping it pure and see whats happening to them? one of the world's most ancient societies is going extinct because they wont marry others and also focus on their careers ! :P
Please tell these to those nutjobs who believe that they are pure aryan race and other ethnicities are lower casts. Just tell them and see how they would react. ;)
about the earthquake we cant really blame alll the iranians, u know many ppl were upset about how the issue was handled right? and they were not only Turks! srsly u expect a guy like ahmadinejad to know how to manage crisis? the guy is a total nutjob. i do blame the system for not being able to prepare for such incidents but i wouldnt blame the country as a whole.
That's why I brought the lebanon example. They paid alimony to lebanese and paid for their hotel, and built first-class homes for them. Can't they do the same, even in a less extent in Iran's soil?!!!

for god's sake if each and every iranian were to take a dna test i would say more than 80% of the population had some Turk in him/her

This is quite a ignorant statement. Even the 'Turks' in Anatolia aren't really Turks, but just Turkified Anatolians/Greeks/Armenians. Apparantly Turks got 20% native Turkic genetic markers in their DNA. In Iran it is even less. Look at the Turkmen; do we even look similar to them? Their dominant haplogroup is Q, which is almost non-existent (3%) among Iranians.

No, we got nothing to do with Turks genetically. Turks are a Mongoloid people if you look at their history.[/user]

@SOHEIL

Saw your reaction in the Nagorno thread. Didn't I warn you about this Turkic POS a while ago?

Last edited:
@ghara ghan
What's your opinion about the post above? ^^^^^
PS. he is a kurdish troll, and I believe that you , as a turkmen, have a better understanding of your people, than him.
PS. @The idiot kurdish guy, get lost and do not poke your nose everywhere about turks.

@ghara ghan
What's your opinion about the post above? ^^^^^
PS. he is a kurdish guy, and I believe that you , as a turkmen, have a better understanding of your people, than him.

Again an ignorant statement, but since you are Turk, this isn't really surprising. You guys excel in making ignorant statements.

Even if you collect all Turkish members in this thread I would beat their *** in the discussion.

@Surenas are Mitanni ancestors of Kurds.

Well, Mitannis (at least the ruling class) spoke an Indo-European language, just like the Kurds, and their geographical location seem to be in line with the geographical location of the Kurdish people. I know many Kurds claim ancestry of the Hurrians, but according to my mother's grandparents, Kurds are more related to the Medes. Which is logical, since both the Medes and the Kurds today spoke a Norhtwestern Iranian language.

Last edited:
Again an ignorant statement, but since you are Turk, this isn't really surprising. You guys excel in making ignorant statements.
Even if you collect all Turkish members in this thread I would beat their *** in the discussion.
I thought that we were supposed to end ethnic discussions in this thread? since the last time, your racist friends started to cry and call mods to stop the discussion. BTW, in the meanwhile, enjoy your Super high aryan pure race IQ:
Average IQ by Country

I thought that we were supposed to end ethnic discussions in this thread? since the last time, your racist friends started to call mods to stop the discussion. BTW, in the meanwhile, enjoy your Super high aryan pure race IQ:
Average IQ by Country

You seem to be obsessed with your steppe ancestry, so if you want to end this ethnic discussion, either stop reacting in this thread or don't try to constantly mention your ancestry everywhere.

Anyway. I am living in a country with more than half million Turks, and tens of thousands of Iranians. When it comes to education we are vastly superior. This is not what I'm making up, but simple facts.

We Iranians have a 2500 history of science, education and knowledge-seeking. In every country we establish ourselves we are known for these values.

@Surenas please bro I am very upset with certain things as well. But try and remain calm and not insult Turks. It will just create ill feeling and more trolling. Thanks.

@Surenas please bro I am very upset with certain things as well. But try and remain calm and not insult Turks. It will just create ill feeling and more trolling. Thanks.

Rmi5 should live this thread together with his gang of grey wolves.

Anyway. @SOHEIL @MTN1917 @S00R3NA

Salafist terrorists seem to have captured 5 Iranian soldiers again in Baluchistan. And today there were reports that 5 Iranian soldiers were missing on the Pakistani border.

2uooopi.jpg

Iranian border guards get lost on country’s border with Pakistan - Trend.Az

This is quite a ignorant statement. Even the 'Turks' in Anatolia aren't really Turks, but just Turkified Anatolians/Greeks/Armenians. Apparantly Turks got 20% native Turkic genetic markers in their DNA. In Iran it is even less. Look at the Turkmen; do we even look similar to them? Their dominant haplogroup is Q, which is almost non-existent (3%) among Iranians.

No, we got nothing to do with Turks genetically. Turks are a Mongoloid people if you look at their history.[/user]

@SOHEIL

Saw your reaction in the Nagorno thread. Didn't I warn you about this Turkic POS a while ago?

Exactly, even we are not pure, who do fvck are you to talk about purity? :)

You seem to be obsessed with your steppe ancestry, so if you want to end this ethnic discussion, either stop reacting in this thread or don't try to constantly mention your ancestry everywhere.

Anyway. I am living in a country with more than half million Turks, and tens of thousands of Iranians. When it comes to education we are vastly superior. This is not what I'm making up, but simple facts.

We Iranians have a 2500 history of science, education and knowledge-seeking. In every country we establish ourselves we are known for these values.

well, unfortunately, Turkey has bunch of kurds who destroy Turkey's figure and reputation in every statistics, but it is not fair for Turks.
On the other hand, Iranians are comprised of many ethnicities, including 1/3 of Turks and it is not logical to think that their average can show the truth about the kurds.
BTW, you want to start another troll war again, but I am not seriously enjoying talk with a racist kid.

PS. I am very sorry for those poor soldiers who are captured by your "super pure aryan race" baluch friends, and due to their low military training and equipments, provided by Ahmadinejad "The guy that you think is a true nationalist", and rest of them.

That's why I brought the lebanon example. They paid alimony to lebanese and paid for their hotel, and built first-class homes for them. Can't they do the same, even in a less extent in Iran's soil?!!!

well im speechless the situation is not good, even in oil-rich provinces because apparently iran is only tehran.

i didnt saying anything about the dominant haplogroup, i said "at least some Turkish". for a haplogroup to remain dominant the "mating" process must be from the same gene pool, continuously ofc. let me make my point clear with an example: lets say that your grand grand grand grand grand father was a Turk who married with A Kurd woman, but since the first "mating" :D the marriage was limited to with other ethnicities (maybe kurds only), so of course the dominant genetic attributes and even phenotypic trait will be that of other ethnicity that had passed its genes more, but it doesnt change the fact that ur grand grand grand grand father was a turk.

Back
Top Bottom