What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Let's narrow down the possible candidates :)

I don't like cartoons (except anime) and comedy series.

Some of the series i watched / stil watching.

Lost, Heroes, Battlestar Galactica, Breaking Bad, Dexter, Falling Skies, Game of Thrones, Homeland, Shameless, Spartacus, Walking Dead, True Blood, Vikings.

That said i may have found my new series. :)

Damn, you've seen all the good ones.

Youtube Continuum. It's nothing amazing, but the story is based in Vancouver (my home away from home) so I love it, plus it's a Sci-Fi and that's always a good thing.

Edit

Damn, you've seen all the good ones.

Youtube Continuum. It's nothing amazing, but the story is based in Vancouver (my home away from home) so I love it, plus it's a Sci-Fi and that's always a good thing.

Also watched Continuum. :enjoy:

South Park is Adult cartoon mate i like the humor, they make fun of everyone and everything.

I know mate. :) Just i like action not humor.

I am a Science Fiction fan. what type of science fiction do you like? have you seen the british TV show "Primeval"?
Then you will absolutely love fringe. Haven't you watched it yet?

My favorite shows:

Breaking bad (it was spectacular!)
Walking dead
Suits
Family guy (addicted to it)
Arrow (watching now)
Person of interest (it's great, One of the main reasons that I watch it is that Johnathan Nolan writes the screenplay ).

And 2 of the series that almost everyone has watched: Lost and Prison Break

Guys, how do you find time to watch all these shows?? :crazy:

Simpsons, Family Guy and South Park are the only shows I used to watch. Now I watch an episode or two on occasion, but that's it.

Breaking Bad, The Wire, GoT, etc... I hear about all the time, but haven't seen any episodes at all.

I'd recommend True Detective:

There are only 3 episodes out so far and although it is going relatively slow, the characters and acting is fantastic, i'm enjoying it so much. You should watch it.

Breaking Bad, The Wire, GoT, etc... I hear about all the time, but haven't seen any episodes at all.

You should definitely watch all those shows. Best tv shows of all time and highest critically rated. My only advice is that you have to have quite a bit of patience with the wire. It isn't easy watching, it requires your concentration, but the pay-off is absolutely worth it.

You should definitely watch all those shows. Best tv shows of all time and highest critically rated. My only advice is that you have to have quite a bit of patience with the wire. It isn't easy watching, it requires your concentration, but the pay-off is absolutely worth it.

I've started The Wire couple of times but couldn't pass the pilot episode. I hear its name along with Breaking Bad a lot, and since Breaking Bad is my absolute favorite, i think i should give it another chance but this time with patience as you suggested.

I've started The Wire couple of times but couldn't pass the pilot episode. I hear its name along with Breaking Bad a lot, and since Breaking Bad is my absolute favorite, i think i should give it another chance but this time with patience as you suggested.

Same thing happened with me. I watched the first episode and thought it was boring. But my friend told me to persevere. You also really have to pay attention to all the dialogue otherwise you will get lost.

If you want an easier show to get into and are a fan of Mafia movies (like Godfather and Goodfellas) then I highly recommend the Sopranos, if you haven't already seen it.

Same thing happened with me. I watched the first episode and thought it was boring. But my friend told me to persevere. You also really have to pay attention to all the dialogue otherwise you will get lost.

If you want an easier show to get into and are a fan of Mafia movies (like Godfather and Goodfellas) then I highly recommend the Sopranos, if you haven't already seen it.

I have seen it, it was great!

I'm in scarcity for new series at the moment, and although there are new episodes coming in every week or two for the ongoing ones (The Walking Dead, True Detective, Masters of Sex, etc...), it is not enough for me. So i'll give The Wire another go. 5 complete season for an obviously good show sounds exciting :)

I have seen it, it was great!

I'm in scarcity for new series at the moment, and although there are new episodes coming in every week or two for the ongoing ones (The Walking Dead, True Detective, Masters of Sex, etc...), it is not enough for me. So i'll give The Wire another go. 5 complete season for an obviously good show sounds exciting :)

I watched Walking Dead and liked it for the first two seasons. I got bored by the third season as I didn't think the story was progressing enough and stopped watching it. If you recommend True Detective and Masters of Sex I will probably give them a go.

I watched Walking Dead and liked it for the first two seasons. I got bored by the third season as I didn't think the story was progressing enough and stopped watching it. If you recommend True Detective and Masters of Sex I will probably give them a go.

Yeah, you are right, it is a common complaint for the Walking Dead...

You should definetely try True Detective. As for the Masters Of Sex, i can't be so sure if you'd like it or not but if you are looking for new series to watch, you might want to try it. I'm personally enjoying it even though its genre is not my cup of tea.

Then you will absolutely love fringe. Haven't you watched it yet?

My favorite shows:

Breaking bad (it was spectacular!)
Walking dead
Suits
Family guy (addicted to it)
Arrow (watching now)
Person of interest (it's great, One of the main reasons that I watch it is that Johnathan Nolan writes the screenplay ).

And 2 of the series that almost everyone has watched: Lost and Prison Break

Yeah, I love fringe. J.J. Abrams who is created the series, is really awesome. Almost all of his works, including "Lost", and "Alias" are among the bests.

Photos of Genocide winter olympics of 2014:

140208125303_sochi4_976x549_getty.jpg

The most epic fail of olympics of all times.

140208124904_sochi2_976x549_ap_copy.jpg

@vostok , They are carrying a version of you, dude. ;)

140208125530_sochi5_976x549_afp.jpg

Credit: ‮ورزش‬ - ‭BBC ‮فارسی‬ - ‮المپیک زمستانی و اولین روز بازی‌های سوچی‬

Back
Top Bottom