What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@Abii , mullah @mohsen
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
‮ايران‬ - ‭BBC ‮فارسی‬ - ‮جنتی: آرزوی امام خمینی جنگ مستقیم با آمریکا بود‬

140207105053_jannati_464x261_mehr.jpg

احمد جنتی، دبیر شورای نگهبان، پنج‌شنبه شب (۱۷ بهمن) با رد تهدید مقام‌های آمریکایی به مد نظر داشتن اقدام نظامی علیه ایران، گفت "آمریکاییان لعنتی و وزیر خارجه بدذات این کشور که یک روحیه اسرائیلی دارد تهدید می‌کنند و ملت ایران ذلت پذیر نیستند."

آقای جنتی گفته است:" امام از اینکه باید با عراقیان جنگ کند، ناراحت بود و می‌گفت آنها از مسلمانان هستند، آرزوی ایشان این بود که مستقیم با آمریکا روبرو شویم تا با آنها جنگ کنیم."
او گفته است ایالات متحده در واقع با "اسلام انقلابی" مخالف است و برنامه هسته‌ای ایران مساله اصلی آنها نیست.

محمدعلی موحدی کرمانی، امام جمعه امروز تهران هم با مواضعی مشابه، از این که آمریکا ضمن مذاکره به تهدید نظامی می‌پردازد انتقاد کرده و گفته است: "مردم از وزارت خارجه ایران انتظار دارند به این دروغ‌ها، یاوه‌سرایی‌ها، پررویی‌ها و تهمت‌ها پاسخ دندان شکن بدهد."

غلامعلی حداد عادل، نماینده مجلس نیز در سخنرانی پیش از خطبه‌های نماز جمعه تهران هشدار داده است: "هر جریان سیاسی که بخواهد به آمریکا گرایش پیدا کند محکوم است."

پس از بیش از سه دهه قطع رابطه میان ایران و آمریکا، در ماه‌های اخیر نشانه‌هایی از امکان بهبود روابط به چشم می‌خورد. روسای جمهور دو کشور با یکدیگر گفتگوی تلفنی کرده و وزرای خارجه نیز چند نوبت مذاکره مستقیم داشته‌اند.

در عین حال برخی از چهره‌های محافظه‌کار و هواداران آیت‌الله علی خامنه‌ای، رهبر ایران، نسبت به گسترش روابط و عقب‌نشینی از شعارهای ضدآمریکایی ابراز نگرانی می‌کنند. خود آیت‌الله خامنه‌ای هم همچنان بر "دشمنی آمریکا" تاکید می‌کند.

احمد جنتی، در سخنان دیشب خود در اصفهان، اعتراضات سال ۸۸ را الهام‌گرفته از خارج و طرح‌ریزی‌شده بر مبنای تجربه آمریکا توصیف کرده است.

آقای جنتی گفته است رهبر ایران توانست با "تدبیر" و "بدون اینکه بخواهند جنگ راه انداخته و یا حکومت نظامی کنند" اعتراضات را کنترل کند.

Oh how I wish they would get their wish. These fuckers will sell out the country inch by inch before going to war though.

This is what happens when fucking akhoonds (akhoonds for ****'s sake lol) run a country. Bunch of good for nothing bums that can't even fill the gas tank of their car, but they make outrageous comments about shit that they have no idea about.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't believe only Sina mentioned Game of Thrones. GoT is literally the best thing that ever happened to TV, period.

Lost, Breaking Bad etc... are all amazing shows, but GoT is in its own league IMO.

Apart from GoT I'd say the must sees are Lost, Breaking Bad, maybe Dexter, Holmes (the new ones of course) and Top Gear UK.

Top Gear is my all time favorite show alongside Game of Thrones.

Last edited:
american horror stories!!?:undecided:
Interesting show.

If you end up watching it, report back plz

Anybody a Sci Fi fan here? Years and years ago I used to watch Battle Star Galactica and Stargate. I haven't come across a good Sci-Fi show in years. Any recommendations?

Interesting show.

If you end up watching it, report back plz

Anybody a Sci Fi fan here? Years and years ago I used to watch Battle Star Galactica and Stargate. I haven't come across a good Sci-Fi show in years. Any recommendations?

I am a Science Fiction fan. what type of science fiction do you like? have you seen the british TV show "Primeval"?

Last edited:
lol people watch this in Iran? Half of Clarkson's dialogues have to be censored though. That must suck nutz.

Top Gear is VERY popular in Iran. It is broadcast by BBC Persian and people watch it on illegal satellite, so there is no censorship. A lot of the things the guys say are even more funny when translated to Persian, as they sound so out of place in the language.

BBC News - Top Gear in Iran: Why do Iranians love Jeremy Clarkson?

I am a Science Fiction fan. what type of science fiction do you like? have you seen the british TV show "Primeval"?
Interesting, but it seemed a little blah. Thanks for the suggestion though. Will keep that one in mind.

Not sure what sub-genre of Sci-Fi I like, but I prefer something like Stargate over a thriller like Primeval any day. Although there are shows like Utopia which I find absolutely amazing. I don't know what Utopia would be classified as.

It's a hezbollahi akhoond approved documentary, but I found it interesting. Didn't watch all of it, just skimmed through it.

مستند میراث آلبرتا، نسخه ي کامل، پخش شده در دانشگاه صنعتی شریف، نگاهی متفاوت به موضوع مهاجرت نخبگان

Last edited:
Californication is the one and only .

I like The walking dead , Justified plus some historic series such as Rome and Vikings .

Last edited:
It's a hezbollahi akhoond approved documentary, but I found it interesting. Didn't watch all of it, just skimmed through it.

مستند میراث آلبرتا، نسخه ي کامل، پخش شده در دانشگاه صنعتی شریف، نگاهی متفاوت به موضوع مهاجرت نخبگان

As long as we have some jerks in important positions we'll see such disasters . We have the most brain drain in the world because the governors care about everything except their fuc,king people . That's a pain in the a$$ .

As long as we have some jerks in important positions we'll see such disasters . We have the most brain drain in the world because the governors care about everything except their fuc,king people . That's a pain in the a$$ .
That's like a North Koreans saying "as long as we have some jerks in important positions..."

Iran is fucked regardless. The country is a theocratic 3rd dictatorship that's under self inflicted sanctions. Even if angels get appointed to "important positions," nothing will change. There is a reason why Iran is Iran and Denmark is Denmark. Jerks in "important positions" is 0.000000000001% of the issue.

Iran has a brain drain b/c the country is run by a bunch of akhoonds that would be second class citizens within a pack of monkeys, let alone any human society. It's as if the bums and drunks in Canada suddenly take over the country and set up a system that states that drunks are the god's chosen people. That's Iran in a nutshell. The dumbest people in the country have the most power. Of course those with the means will leave. Why shouldn't they? They'd be stupid not to. We're all the same species. As a member of the Homo Sapien species, I can elect to live in a place where I am respected, valued and rewarded for my skills and contributions. You'd have to love pain, hardship and misery to live in a society like akhoond owned Iran if you have the means to leave.

Last edited:
-Lost (is a must)
-How i met your Mother
-Two and a half man
-Big bang theory

Cartoons
-South Park (dark humor :D)
-Simpsons

Let's narrow down the possible candidates :)

I don't like cartoons (except anime) and comedy series.

Some of the series i watched / stil watching.

Lost, Heroes, Battlestar Galactica, Breaking Bad, Dexter, Falling Skies, Game of Thrones, Homeland, Shameless, Spartacus, Walking Dead, True Blood, Vikings.

That said i may have found my new series. :)

Back
Top Bottom