What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Afghanistan. Increase relations with India in Pakistan.

pashtuns dont like us very much, they r in saudi pocket. but i could see india as a good leverage.

lol there r 22 ppl in this thread, wow we r popular :))

that surenas lad himself might even have some Turkic/Arabic/God knows what else, the people he dislikes so passionately, blood. After all, the whole ME region was a crossroad for many people, thus the chance of finding a pure Persian or Kurd is nihil. the accusers of Turks being this and that should undergo a test themselves, if they are so keen on DNA. they will probably be more surprised than Turks, though, because Turks are well aware that there was intermingling in the past. when will the accusers face this reality?

I know the guy long enough to draw a conclusion about him. He is half Kurd, who promotes the idea of Persian purity :) while insulting other nations. I don't know how but by doing so, he manages to ease his inferiority complex, until, of course, we put him back to his place.

pashtuns dont like us very much, they r in saudi pocket. but i could see india as a good leverage.

Let Indians construct our Chahbahar port, which they can use in order to stabilize Afghanistan and subsequently increase their relations over there. Most Afghans are extremely positive towards India. Moreover, Iranian interests does not contradict Indian interests in the region.

We would like to stay away and have great relations with Pakistan. But these terrorists keep on coming from Pakistan and attacking Iran! I am sure this is supported by internal elements of Pakistani establishment, which I find strange as Pakistan also has her own Baluchi insurgency problem.

The terrorist that come from Pakistan are the same ones that attack Pakistani forces in Baluchistan, Pakistani FC are fighting them as well. It is true that some internal groups in Pakistan have a hand in militant groups but none are known to have a hand in Baluch groups because Baluch groups threaten the territory of Pakistan. It has been discovered that UAE and Oman have some supporters for Baluch separatists because in UAE's case they do not want any ports to challenge their own ports and in Oman's case there is a huge Baluch population in Oman that is well established and sympathizes with the separatists.

The problem is that whole border region is mountainous terrain and so hard to guard.

I know the guy long enough to draw a conclusion about him. He is half Kurd, who promotes the idea of Persian purity :) while insulting other nations. I don't know how but by doing so, he manages to ease his inferiority complex, until, of course, we put him back to his place.

i am half kurd , half azeri . and u know what i dont give a shyt !!

i am IRANIAN , thats what matters . race only matters for retard people .

now get off this thread , its IRANIAN chill thread , UNDERSTOOD ?

@Surenas khob hala yek soal az khodet, to mage nesfet Turk qashqei nabood? chera ingar gir midi be Turkha? vaghean ghaziye chiye?

Because we bombed Pakistani soil, the news was not spread.

If Iran had bombed Pakistan sunni militant groups would be shouting from the rooftops for murdering shias, this would not have gone unnoticed in Pakistan.

i am half kurd , half azeri . and u know what i dont give a shyt !!

i am IRANIAN , thats what matters . race only matters for retard people .

Well, i knew you were not very bright, so let me make it clear for you: exactly! :)

@Surenas khob hala yek soal az khodet, to mage nesfet Turk qashqei nabood? chera ingar gir midi be Turkha? vaghean ghaziye chiye?

Cheghad ahamiat dare ki kojaee hast ?

mage ma hame irani nistim ? mage hame ham vatan nistim ?

man khodam aslan az @Surenas khosham nemiad , ama een dige aslan jaleb nist

Back
Top Bottom