What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

29c7y1f.jpg

Learn to respect to be respected .

You simply insult a person and an ideology that many people believe in ,

If the ideology is strong and well-founded his attacks shouldn't be any problem. Its not his problem that the "faithful" have a weak faith.

An ideology is there to be attacked, especially if its dangerous, today Iran is in this fucked-up state because we have given away our own superior culture and replaced it with the desert faring, woman hating, etc... culture of desert faring tribesmen.

It belongs to them, not us, its well-documented that if you want to become a true Atheist, read the holy books, and guess what? I did that, I even learned Arabic for this specific purpose, to learn Qur'an, because whenever I used to tell Arabs that their holy book is full of logical fallacies, they would tell me that you have to read it in Arabic, and I learned Arabic and I red it it Arabic, it still doesn't make any sense, it still is full of errors, it still is harsh, it still is intended for its initial target audience, the Arabs of 7th Century AD.

Know that whenever Arabs tell you that you have been conquered they are telling you the truth, you have been conquered like Hitler conquered France, would it be logical for a French family to name their children Hitler? It seems that it is logical to you, but not to me. Not to many others like me.

Going back the past couple of pages, any unbiased individual can see which group the rational minded and coherent posters (Surenas/Ahriman) belong to. While they leave extremely coherent and well thought out posts, the other group is responding with one liners and efforts to silence rationality.

If the ideology is strong and well-founded his attacks shouldn't be any problem. Its not his problem that the "faithful" have a weak faith.

An ideology is there to be attacked, especially if its dangerous, today Iran is in this fucked-up state because we have given away our own superior culture and replaced it with the desert faring, woman hating, etc... culture of desert faring tribesmen.

Its not about the ideology , Its about the manner and morality .

I have no problem if people criticize the ideology but when it comes to insulting , calling some one idiot and in the same time acting like civilized people is unacceptable . First of all do not count whatever Islamic Republic does on Islam including what our people do in Iran . If you really want to know about Islam ( Shiism is what I mean ) , Go and read it's greatest books and the main sources .

Our superior ?!!!!

what superiority ? Enlighten me , I do really want to know what you're talking about here .

Do you mean the superior culture that doesn't allow low class of society to study and advance ?

that " desert faring, woman hating, etc... culture of desert faring tribesmen " was the one encouraged Arab men and women to think , to study , to marry instead of harlotry , to believe in God , to stand against injustice and try to be peaceful ( I'm not talking about other caliphates but prophet and Imams ) .

As long as you stick to your racism ideology in which you think Persians are superior to other races because they are Persians , discussing is a waste of time , try to bring reason .

It belongs to them, not us, its well-documented that if you want to become a true Atheist, read the holy books, and guess what? I did that, I even learned Arabic for this specific purpose, to learn Qur'an, because whenever I used to tell Arabs that their holy book is full of logical fallacies, they would tell me that you have to read it in Arabic, and I learned Arabic and I red it it Arabic, it still doesn't make any sense, it still is full of errors, it still is harsh, it still is intended for its initial target audience, the Arabs of 7th Century AD.

If you're an atheist I respect your beliefs but it would be good if you try to be reasonable about everything not just reading holy books and calling what you don't understand error .

By the way , bring reason instead of accusing and don't forget tat we're talking about Shiism here not other sects .

Know that whenever Arabs tell you that you have been conquered they are telling you the truth,

I'm sure , I've already talked about the reasons of that event here . If you're interested read previous posts of this thread as it takes an hour to write hat again .

you have been conquered like Hitler conquered France, would it be logical for a French family to name their children Hitler? It seems that it is logical to you, but not to me. Not to many others like me.

For sake of whoever you believe think and read the history , The reason of our defeat was not Muslim Arabs but our Irresponsibility , our sick culture during Sassanian era , our governors' corruption and above all our own mistakes .

Its better not to count what other caliphates did on Islam ( Shiism ) and not what the so called Islamic Republic does in these days as well .

By the way , I'm proud of being close to a religion like shiism ( as I'm not a religious person ) and trying to follow some people like prophet and Imams .

Last edited:

Islam is never against studying and knowledge .

Unlike some of our Persian Kings ( Sassanian dynasty ) that didn't allow poor people to study , Islam always encouraged people to study , learn and tech others and that's why Islam says 1 hour of thinking is better than 70 years of praying and again it says studying and learning is a duty for all Muslim men and women .

I see no need to post the names of Muslim scientists and their books ( no need to mention shia Imams especially Imam Sadeq (a.s.) ) here as you know them better than me .

So instead of posting such childish pictures , read what real Islam and Qur'an says not basing everything on what some crazy terrorists or some Arabs who even don't know what Islam is doing .

Last edited:
Its not about the ideology , Its about the manner and morality .

I have no problem if people criticize the ideology but when it comes to insulting , calling some one idiot and in the same time acting like civilized people is unacceptable . First of all do not count whatever Islamic Republic does on Islam including what our people do in Iran . If you really want to know about Islam ( Shiism is what I mean ) , Go and read it's greatest books and the main sources .

I have already done that, they not compatible with my logic. To each his own, my main point is that as long as you practice your faith privately and as long as you keep it to yourself we are not going to have any problem, but if you try to shove it down people's throat, then we are going to have problem. I can't stay silent while my country is getting butt-***ked because you want it to be ruled by Islam.

The problem with religious people, especially with the Muslims is that they have done whatever they desired, without anyone challenging them on their wrongdoings , until recently.

Our superior ?!!!!

what superiority ? Enlighten me , I do really want to know what you're talking about here .

Many, there are many things that I could enlighten you with, but unfortunately I don't want to drag this pointless argument, suffice to say that Zoroastrianism which was official religion of the land at the time prohibited slavery, the slavery was extremely minimal and was only carried out against hostile combatants, you might want to look up Arab Slave Trade.

Do you mean the superior culture that doesn't allow low class of society to study and advance ?

Pure Muslim propaganda BS, have you ever heard about Academy of Gondishapur?

"In 832 AD, Caliph al-Ma'mūn founded the famous House of Wisdom. There the methods of Gundishapur were emulated (est. 4AD); indeed, the House of Wisdom was staffed with graduates of the older Academy of Gondeshapur. It is believed that the House of Wisdom was disbanded under Al-Mutawakkil, al-Ma'mūn's successor. However, by that time the intellectual center of the Abbasid Caliphate had definitively shifted to Baghdad, as henceforth there are few references in contemporary literature to universities or hospitals at Gondeshapur. The significance of the center gradually declined. Al-Muqaddasi's Best Divisions for Knowledge of the Regions (c. 1000 AD) described Gondeshapur as falling into ruins" Wikipedia

that " desert faring, woman hating, etc... culture of desert faring tribesmen " was the one encouraged Arab men and women to think , to study , to marry instead of harlotry , to believe in God , to stand against injustice and try to be peaceful ( I'm not talking about other caliphates but prophet and Imams ) .

Yes, I see, is that why Muslim countries are among the most backward countries on the planet? Muslims are only consumers, nothing has come out of them for hundreds of years, actually anything that has come of out them centuries ago, they have Persians and Greeks to thank for.

As long as you stick to your racism ideology in which you think Persians are superior to other races because they are Persians , discussing is a waste of time , try to bring reason .

My ideology is not racist, there is only one race, the human race, its based on reality, reality is bitter you must get used to it. All I'm implying is that the original Persian culture was much more superior compared to whatever this is that you are defending so vehemently. I'm judging based on reason, the problem is that you have turned your eyes blind towards the reason.

If I'm racist, then what does that make your typical Arab Muslim? They don't even consider you a human. You are slave to them. I have dealt with many Arabs, the Saudi members on this forum represent the real people out there, just as vocal. I had Saudis telling me "Why are you so friendly towards us? Do you know we hate you?".

If you're an atheist I respect your beliefs but it would be good if you try to be reasonable about everything not just reading holy books and calling what you don't understand error .

Thank you. But I don't have a belief. Atheism by definition is lack of belief in a supernatural power. I understand very well, you don't know anything about me, and I don't see the need to talk about my credentials on this forum.

By the way , bring reason instead of accusing and don't forget tat we're talking about Shiism here not other sects .

This just shows that nations with superior cultures: Egypt (Fatimids), Iraq and Iran (Safavids) never accepted the form of Islam that was initially imported, they have changed it according to their own cultural norms. This just shows that an inferior culture can never fully taint a more superior culture.

For sake of whoever you believe think and read the history , The reason of our defeat was not Muslim Arabs but our Irresponsibility , our sick culture during Sassanian era , our governors' corruption and above all our own mistakes .

More Muslim propaganda.

By the way , I'm proud of being close to a religion like shiism ( as I'm not a religious person ) and trying to follow some people like prophet and Imams .

You do what you do best, and I do what I do best.

Last edited:
zio terrorist bastards :

%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D9%84%D9%8A.jpg

Nothing to do with us. I can show you similar disgusting shirts, slogans, etc. from the other side. Let they kill each other. Always nice to see Arabs getting heated by a bunch of Jews.

I have already done that, they not compatible with my logic. To each his own, my main point is that as long as you practice your faith privately and as long as you keep it to yourself we are not going to have any problem, but if you try to shove it down people's throat, then we are going to have problem. I can't stay silent while my country is getting butt-***ked because you want it to be ruled by Islam.

The problem with religious people, especially with the Muslims is that they have done whatever they desired, without anyone challenging them on their wrongdoings , until recently.

That's what I agree with . Religion is a personal belief and shouldn't be compulsory and that's why I'm myself against this in our country cos it neither helps religion and religious people nor make a good aspect of religion in people's mind . A religious government should be established where the majority support it but I don't see that support in my city ( but I can't speak about other cities as I haven't lived there ) . why does a girl ( that doesn't believe in Islam ) have to wear hejab , does it help her or just makes fun of hejab ?

This is just 1 example , there can be dozens of others like hejab .

Many, there are many things that I could enlighten you with, but unfortunately I don't want to drag this pointless argument, suffice to say that Zoroastrianism which was official religion of the land at the time prohibited slavery, the slavery was extremely minimal and was only carried out against hostile combatants, you might want to look up Arab Slave Trade.

Zoroastrianism is a divine religion and I do believe that divine religions have not come for 1 special race , nation , etc . In fact they have come for humans .

Although I think this is a dark side in Islam that needs to be answered by the ones that have more information than me in this field but we need to take this in consideration that slavery was not created by Islam ( Prophet and Imams ) and Islam brought some conditions to help slaves have better life and be treated in better ways and If you compare slavery before and after Islam you'll get the difference . You need to know that Arabs' ignorant society was not completely ready to accept forbiddance of slavery at once mentioning that if that had happened slaves would have been left with nowhere to go , nothing to eat that could cause bigger problems .

Pure Muslim propaganda BS, have you ever heard about Academy of Gondishapur?

"In 832 AD, Caliph al-Ma'mūn founded the famous House of Wisdom. There the methods of Gundishapur were emulated (est. 4AD); indeed, the House of Wisdom was staffed with graduates of the older Academy of Gondeshapur. It is believed that the House of Wisdom was disbanded under Al-Mutawakkil, al-Ma'mūn's successor. However, by that time the intellectual center of the Abbasid Caliphate had definitively shifted to Baghdad, as henceforth there are few references in contemporary literature to universities or hospitals at Gondeshapur. The significance of the center gradually declined. Al-Muqaddasi's Best Divisions for Knowledge of the Regions (c. 1000 AD) described Gondeshapur as falling into ruins" Wikipedia

Academy of GondiShapur was a good move by Sassanids although you can not deny the great role of foreign scientists especially Nestorians but it had nothing to do with the terrible society conditions they had brought for people such as society classes that didn't allow low class people to study , take important positions and advance .

Yes, I see, is that why Muslim countries are among the most backward countries on the planet? Muslims are only consumers, nothing has come out of them for hundreds of years, actually anything that has come of out them centuries ago, they have Persians and Greeks to thank for.

Please be logical my friend , The reason of current condition in Muslim countries is not Islam cos none of them follow Islam , They just use it as a tool . The other reason is colonialism , Just look at our own country then you'll see how Iran has been ( and still is ) colonized in the last 300 years .

Islam always encourage people to study and praises scientists but neither Islam nor Islamic practices are performed in Muslim countries . If we had a real Islamic country we wouldn't have been in this sh!t but we didn't . Only a bunch of thieves are looting the country and killing( wasting ) others' attempts .

My ideology is not racist, there is only one race, the human race, its based on reality, reality is bitter you must get used to it. All I'm implying is that the original Persian culture was much more superior compared to whatever this is that you are defending so vehemently. I'm judging based on reason, the problem is that you have turned your eyes blind towards the reason.

Reason ? what reason ? You mentioned Persian Culture many times but never explained it here .

If I'm racist, then what does that make your typical Arab Muslim? They don't even consider you a human. You are slave to them. I have dealt with many Arabs, the Saudi members on this forum represent the real people out there, just as vocal. I had Saudis telling me "Why are you so friendly towards us? Do you know we hate you?"

There are good and bad people everywhere including other things and I believe that every thing has both advantages and disadvantages .

You can not based your judgement on Arabs based on what a few of them do here and by the way , Don't expect the ones that support suicide attacks , beheading and eating heart to behave better than that .

This just shows that nations with superior cultures: Egypt (Fatimids), Iraq and Iran (Safavids) never accepted the form of Islam that was initially imported, they have changed it according to their own cultural norms. This just shows that an inferior culture can never fully taint a more superior culture.

I don't agree with you in case of Safavids , Unlike many Arabs that try to say Shiism was created by Safavids , It was established By Imam Ali in Arabian peninsula the moment he said no to Showra . I agree that Islam is somehow mixed by our Iranian traditions .

More Muslim propaganda.

:-)

My friend , Iranians were the ones that not only stopped world's greatest power ( Roman war machine ) for centuries ( In Parthian era , early and mid Sassanian era ) but also brought their emperors to knee no need to mention Rome's humiliating defeats in Carrhae ( During Parthian era ) and many others ( During Sassanian era ) , Yes , Iranians in those days never accepted surrender and always defended their land but injustice and terrible condition in late Sassanian empire era made people tired of their governors and it led the country to insurgency and weakened it from inside .

You do what you do best, and I do what I do best.

You're right .

Last edited:
Islam & Science? Nice joke, SOORNA. The only thing Islam has been infamous for is burning libraries, killing scholars with a different opinion on Islam, burning non-Islamic books, etc. Even Muhammad has killed poets who were criticizing him according to one hadith. The only reason why science flourished in those days was because that science was a continuation of the Persian and Roman scientific centers, Greek influence on Islamic thinking and caliphs who promoted studying Indian, Greek and Persian scientific works. When these tolerant caliphs were overthrown or died, these same centers stopped existing. It was never a systematic and long-term development in the Islamic world.

And not much later science died in the Middle East, thanks to Islam. Islam never gave Iranians justice. Did you know that it took a couple of centuries before Iranians even adopted Islam? Most Iranians rejected Islam when Iran was conquered in the 7th century by Arab Muslims, contradicting your claim that Iranians were tired of their Sassanid leaders or Iranian religion (zoroastrianism). There is a reason why Islam has been called the most ignorant and violent religion in world's history. It has never produced anything significant for its entire history. The only reason why people worship this desert-God is due to military domination, which happened in the 7th century thanks to a civil war in the Sassanid empire.

Islam & Science? Nice joke, SOORNA. The only thing Islam has been infamous for is burning libraries, killing scholars with a different opinion on Islam, burning non-Islamic books, etc. Even Muhammad has killed poets who were criticizing him according to one hadith. The only reason why science flourished in those days was because that science was a continuation of the Persian and Roman scientific centers, Greek influence on Islamic thinking and caliphs who promoted studying Indian, Greek and Persian scientific works. When these tolerant caliphs were overthrown or died, these same centers stopped existing. It was never a systematic and long-term development in the Islamic world.

And not much later science died in the Middle East, thanks to Islam. Islam never gave Iranians justice. Did you know that it took a couple of centuries before Iranians even adopted Islam? Most Iranians rejected Islam when Iran was conquered in the 7th century by Arab Muslims, contradicting your claim that Iranians were tired of their Sassanid leaders or Iranian religion (zoroastrianism). There is a reason why Islam has been called the most ignorant and violent religion in world's history. It has never produced anything significant for its entire history. The only reason why people worship this desert-God is due to military domination, which happened in the 7th century thanks to a civil war in the Sassanid empire.
:blah:

bekhoda aslan comentato nemikhoonam (chon ghassam khordam faghat bolanda ru nemikhoonam )

vaghean chert migi

Fine, you stopped reading. Stop reacting to it as well than, Arabparast.
why do u make everything personal ?

chera hamash tohin mikoni ? yekam ham shoor chize khoobiye valla .....

arabparast jadete :D

Do I need to list the names of scientists here ? Or you're going to search it ?

اگر دیشب برنامه ثریا رو نگاه کردین، حتما دانلودش کنید. من که سرم سوت کشید
ویدئو

این نمودار مربوط به یه بیمارستان دولتی توی تهران هست (بدون لحاظ زیر میزیها و ...) البته یه سری تخصصای دیگه هم بودن که تا 300 ملیون در ماه هم میرسیدن و برای اینکه نمودار خراب نشه وارد نشده
13904918321.jpg

بقیه شاهکار:
13904988751.jpg

13904988752.jpg

این یکی دیگه نوبره، درآمد متخصصای ایران حتی از آمریکایی ها هم بیشتره
13904988753.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom