What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

اینم از عجایب استان فارس، یه آتشسوزی در عمق 4 متری زمین که از 4 ماه پیش تا حالا خاموش نشده، حتی با وجود برف 50 سانتی تو منطقه
13905006681.jpg

اگر دیشب برنامه ثریا رو نگاه کردین، حتما دانلودش کنید. من که سرم سوت کشید
ویدئو

این نمودار مربوط به یه بیمارستان دولتی توی تهران هست (بدون لحاظ زیر میزیها و ...) البته یه سری تخصصای دیگه هم بودن که تا 300 ملیون در ماه هم میرسیدن و برای اینکه نمودار خراب نشه وارد نشده
13904918321.jpg

بقیه شاهکار:
13904988751.jpg

13904988752.jpg

این یکی دیگه نوبره، درآمد متخصصای ایران حتی از آمریکایی ها هم بیشتره
13904988753.jpg
That's b/c of the 3rd world economy that you've got going on. In order to keep the doctors, you have to pay them these salaries or they will leave and get higher salaries outside Iran. The fact that doctors make so much more than everybody else says more about the shitty economy than their salaries.

That's b/c of the 3rd world economy that you've got going on. In order to keep the doctors, you have to pay them these salaries or they will leave and get higher salaries outside Iran. The fact that doctors make so much more than everybody else says more about the shitty economy than their salaries.
did you watch the video? this problem has started from 1383.
the authoritative organization which decides on their salaries is their own syndicate, it was a mistake which our government made in 83. the lack of supervision has boosted the problem.
we have enough doctors and even extra graduated, but their job is occupied by these bloodsuckers. as soon as they get their f#ck out of Iran, others will replace them.

Guys, i was looking caliphs from viki page (Turkish) and i learned that Shias don't accept 3 caliphs before Ali.

I wonder what happened after Ali's death ? I mean caliphate continued through Emevis and Abbasis , etc.... but that is due to Sunni belief.

What is Shia belief, did you accept Sunni caliphs or decleared your own caliphs ....., what happened afterwards ?

And your quarrel with Arabs actually comes from Kerbela incident ?

Guys, i was looking caliphs from viki page (Turkish) and i learned that Shias don't accept 3 caliphs before Ali.

I wonder what happened after Ali's death ? I mean caliphate continued through Emevis and Abbasis , etc.... but that is due to Sunni belief.

What is Shia belief, did you accept Sunni caliphs or decleared your own caliphs ....., what happened afterwards ?

And your quarrel with Arabs actually comes from Kerbela incident ?

Shias do not accept Abu Bakr, Omar and Uthman as the three rightful caliphs of the Islamic community (ummah), nor do they accept the Ummayad and Abbasid caliphs. For Ja'afari Shias, Ali was the rightful leader (imam) of the Islamic community, as well as the 11 imams who came after him.

Shias do not accept Abu Bakr, Omar and Uthman as the three rightful caliphs of the Islamic community (ummah), nor do they accept the Ummayad and Abbasid caliphs. For Ja'afari Shias, Ali was the rightful leader (imam) of the Islamic community, as well as the 11 imams who came after him.

First, thanks.

Okay, i looked up to 12 imams. After 12th imam, i hit dead end.... ?? What happened after 12th imam, it seems like there is no successor after him why is that ?

First, thanks.

Okay, i looked up to 12 imams. After 12th imam, i hit dead end.... ?? What happened after 12th imam, it seems like there is no successor after him why is that ?

Because Ja'afari Shias believe that the 12th Imam (Mahdi) went into hiding, only to came back at the end of times. So in the absence of the 12th imam, there is no successor. That is why Khomeini came up with his veleyat-e faqih system (political system that rules Iran), which means that the faqih (expert in Islamic law) will lead the Islamic community until Mahdi returns.

Because Ja'afari Shias believe that the 12th Imam (Mahdi) went into hiding, only to came back at the end of times. So in the absence of the 12th imam, there is no successor. That is why Khomeini came up with his veleyat-e faqih system (political system that rules Iran), which means that the faqih (expert in Islamic law) will lead the Islamic community until Mahdi returns.

Thanks for the explanation, much appreciated.

اگر دیشب برنامه ثریا رو نگاه کردین، حتما دانلودش کنید. من که سرم سوت کشید
ویدئو

این نمودار مربوط به یه بیمارستان دولتی توی تهران هست (بدون لحاظ زیر میزیها و ...) البته یه سری تخصصای دیگه هم بودن که تا 300 ملیون در ماه هم میرسیدن و برای اینکه نمودار خراب نشه وارد نشده
13904918321.jpg

بقیه شاهکار:
13904988751.jpg

13904988752.jpg

این یکی دیگه نوبره، درآمد متخصصای ایران حتی از آمریکایی ها هم بیشتره
13904988753.jpg

عدالت تو ایران رعایت نشده و نخواهد شد .

دلیلش هم سادست : بی قانونی ، بی مدیریتی ، بی صاحب بودن مملکت

وقتی سران مملکت و آقا زاده هاشون سرشون توآخوره و دارن چپاول می کنن این وضع پیش میاد .

توی چند سال اخیر این همه کلاهبرداری و اختلاص میلیاردی شد ولی هیچ اتفاقی نیفتاد . فقط چهار تا دادگاه نمایشی برای فریب دادن ملت فهیم ایران

توی همین بیمارستان های جمهوری اسلامی اگر مریض رو به موت باشی تا وقتی پول به حساب شخصی دکتر نریزی نمی برنت اتاق عمل

جناب محسن خان ، شما مشکلات رو گردن این دکتر ها یا کسانی که خلاف می کنن ننداز ، گردن اون کسانی بنداز که تکیه دادن به قدرت و عرضه ندارن قانون رو اجرا کنن و همین باعث بیچارگی کشور شده

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom