What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

it was about sanctions and they lift some of them, but we need to wait at least 6 month to see another wave of lifting.
After 6 months, we can see iran normalizing the relations with America that were during shah's period?

they are doing their best right now.but i think in near future we can expect a power shift in region.
I either case, its pain in the A** to india...
If saudi is in Irans situation, even then its not for india...
Why can't saudi and iran be friends?

I either case, its pain in the A** to india...
If saudi is in Irans situation, even then its not for india...
Why can't saudi and iran be friends?
well lets say its complicated and we didn't start this.

Is iran out of sanctions yet?

It doesn't make difference , Does it ?

We've already crossed fuccked up condition and now drowning in deep sh!t .

Hope Israel and saudi does not mess with relations between iran and america!!!

I'm not worried about them but some di,ck head guys inside the country .

It doesn't make difference , Does it ?

We've already crossed fuccked up condition and now drowning in deep sh!t .

I'm not worried about them but some di,ck head guys inside the country .
Then iran should just stay at home...dont go to meetings with G5...

Then iran should just stay at home...dont go to meetings with G5...

I'm not in charge to do that and unfortunately our stupid governors think they can bring back what we had 8-9 years ago but they're fooling people cos Iran will never ever be like before Ahmadinejad ( economically ) .

It's not just Turks. I report posts of people saying openly racist things about Iran and Iranians and nothing gets done.

As one of my friend said; modereation let's these kind of stuff to get things heated and waits for an increased posting which will increase their traffic = $.

But these approach decreases quality. As can be seen in ME section.

I'm not in charge to do that and unfortunately our stupid governors think they can bring back what we had 8-9 years ago but they're fooling people cos Iran will never ever be like before Ahmadinejad ( economically ) .
What wrong with iran?
Is the situation so bad in iran right now:undecided:

It's not just Turks. I report posts of people saying openly racist things about Iran and Iranians and nothing gets done.

I've done the same several times, nothing gets deleted... funny, because when people protested a few months back, Webmaster told us simply to report it.

But I guess being racist over the WWW = $$$

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom