What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@WebMaster ,
Why is our chit chat thread closed?
What is up lately,something against Turks?
We report posts and nothing happens,people insult us and nothing happens

What happened to you being a MOD ? :unsure:
There is something going on here,some mofo writes insulting things about our founding father or Turks in general and nothing happens.
And now they closed our chit chat thread.
This is big bssssssssss.
Btw,he quit.

There is something going on here,some mofo writes insulting things about our founding father or Turks in general and nothing happens.
And now they closed our chit chat thread.
This is big bssssssssss.
Btw,he quit.

No one responded to my reported post either ! :(

I reported a racist post in some other thread - No action ! :undecided:

Maybe thats because the MODs are stretched thin; most of the other MODs don't seem to be visiting the forum for a while now !

I read a @Neptune 's post that he said he wants to resign as a mod. :cry::cry::cry:
I think they have closed it since none of mods currently understand Turkish and no mod can moderate cay bahcesi anymore.:(
They made him resign.
Evry sane person would have.
Maybe its because he/we dont suck up to no one.

No one responded to my reported post either ! :(

I reported a racist post in some other thread - No action ! :undecided:

Maybe thats because the MODs are stretched thin; most of the other MODs don't seem to be visiting the forum for a while now !
Nope,i guess i know whats going on here.

They made him resign.
Evry sane person would have.
Maybe its because he/we dont suck up to no one.

He was/is the best mod in the PDF for sure. Actually, I know that some a$$holes have bothered him and turks so much in these days, and insulted Ataturk, ... . But, I still wish he would not resign. :(

He was/is the best mod in the PDF for sure. Actually, I know that some a$$holes have bothered him and turks so much in these days, and insulted Ataturk, ... . But, I still wish he would not resign. :(
Believe me,he did the best thing;)

So the recent news about iran and america meeting was not about sanctions?
it was about sanctions and they lifted some of them, but we need to wait at least 6 month to see another wave of lifting.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom