What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

loool
dameshoon garm pas. Khoob rahi peyda kardan vase pool dar ovordan. Sooestefade az kosmashangaye khavare miane.

Man ke Ad blocker daram, ye gheroon az man dar nemiaran lol

Man ham hamintor. :lol::lol::lol:
vali jeddi idea ye khoubi hast baraaye poul dar aavordan. ye site bezanim va in ahmagh ha ra bendaazim be joune ham. man yek baar te'daad e thread haye bakhsh ha ra shemordam, hodoudan kam tar 5% e thread ha , be tor e vaghei, marbout be bakhsh e nezaami hast(taaze age trolling hash ra ham baahaash hesaab konim.), bakhsh e "members", bakhsh e keshvar ha va khaavarmiyaaneh, ... va kollan in bakhsh haye bi rabt ham hodoud e 95% e thread ha hast.

Na, chon tou facebook, aksar e aadam ha ba esm e vaghei miyaand. injour ja ha baraaye troll ha monaaseb tar hast.

kheilia hastan ke yek user dovom daran baraye in chiza

Man ham hamintor. :lol::lol::lol:
vali jeddi idea ye khoubi hast baraaye poul dar aavordan. ye site bezanim va in ahmagh ha ra bendaazim be joune ham. man yek baar te'daad e thread haye bakhsh ha ra shemordam, hodoudan kam tar 5% e thread ha , be tor e vaghei, marbout be bakhsh e nezaami hast(taaze age trolling hash ra ham baahaash hesaab konim.), bakhsh e "members", bakhsh e keshvar ha va khaavarmiyaaneh, ... va kollan in bakhsh haye bi rabt ham hodoud e 95% e thread ha hast.
Man to high school ke boodam, hamishe mikhastam ye website dorost konam ke betoonam monetizesh konam, vali nemikhastam faghad az Ad Sense bashe. Ye website dorost kardam dar morede acne (lol). 10-15 ta article neveshtam, taghsimeshoon kardam beyne 5-10 safhe. Mikhastam sitamo biaram to chand safeye avale google. Ye 2 mah roosh kar kardam, hoselam sar raft bikhialesh shodam.

Vali fekre khoobi bood. Age mitoonestam biaramesh chand safeye aval, mishod "product recommendation" va review gozosht roosh bad mardomo redirect kard be sitaye dige (vase poorsant). Ad Sense ham rah mishod endakht. Kolan pool toojibie khoobi mitoonest bashe age velesh nakarde boodam.

Forum asoontare, vali bayad ye niche marketo bechasbi. Alan dige vase hamechi ye forum hast. Markete koskholaro ke PDF ba chango dandoon chasbide rafte.

Man to high school ke boodam, hamishe mikhastam ye website dorost konam ke betoonam monetizesh konam, vali nemikhastam faghad az Ad Sense bashe. Ye website dorost kardam dar morede acne (lol). 10-15 ta article neveshtam, taghsimeshoon kardam beyne 5-10 safhe. Mikhastam sitamo biaram to chand safeye avale google. Ye 2 mah roosh kar kardam, hoselam sar raft bikhialesh shodam.

Vali fekre khoobi bood. Age mitoonestam biaramesh chand safeye aval, mishod "product recommendation" va review gozosht roosh bad mardomo redirect kard be sitaye dige (vase poorsant). Ad Sense ham rah mishod endakht. Kolan pool toojibie khoobi mitoonest bashe age velesh nakarde boodam.

Forum asoontare, vali bayad ye niche marketo bechasbi. Alan dige vase hamechi ye forum hast. Markete koskholaro ke PDF ba chango dandoon chasbide rafte.

perhaps one about petroleoum engineering?

Kheyli jaalebeh. kaashki edaame midaadish. in tablighaat ham albatteh, baayad hatman baasheh.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Abii jan, k** khol ke ziyaade, man ke migam biyaa ye forum baraaye in basijiyaa va arab ha bezanim, ham kolli fun e va ham enghadr aadam e k** khol tou khaavar miyaaneh ziyaadeh, ke soudemoun tazmin shode hast :lol::lol::lol:

Na, aziz e man, forum baayad binandeh va troll va ... daashte baashe ta faayede daashte baashe. forum haye elmi ya mohandesi ke binandeh nadaaran. ;)

I'm not an engineer man, I wish.

I'm studying power engineering and working in the NDT industry. Power engineering is the lazy man's "engineering" lol

And even if I was, that would be a horrible idea. If you want to make money, you need to make a site about a niche market or try to capture traffic about something that gets searched about a lot. There are tools that tell you very specific information about what's being searched on Google. You can, for example, type in the phrase "how to get rid of acne" and it'll tell you how many times a day this phrase is being Googled. You can then build a webpage around that phrase. This webpage can be part of your acne information website. You can do this for all sorts of different phrases that are related to acne, and once you have 50-60 webpages that individually get placed on the first few pages of Google for specific phrases, your whole website also gets placed on Google's first few pages for the keyword acne. At that point you can put up product info and reviews about actual products and make "recommendations." You send that information to the companies that produce these products and they will send you a link that you can put on your site. Every time somebody gets redirected from your site to these companies and makes a purchase, you get a nice cut. You can also place ads in specific spots so people click on them by mistake. For every click you can usually make anything from a few cents to a few dollars.

I chose acne because people with acne problems are desperate. If I had been successful at building my site and making product recommendations, the chances of a person making a purchase would be higher if the product was about acne removal compared to fishing poles, for example.

I'm not an engineer man, I wish.

I'm studying power engineering and working in the NDT industry. Power engineering is the lazy man's "engineering" lol

And even if I was, that would be a horrible idea. If you want to make money, you need to make a site about a niche market or try to capture traffic about something that gets searched about a lot. There are tools that tell you very specific information about what's being searched on Google. You can, for example, type in the phrase "how to get rid of acne" and it'll tell you how many times a day this phrase is being Googled. You can then build a webpage around that phrase. This webpage can be part of your acne information website. You can do this for all sorts of different phrases that are related to acne, and once you have 50-60 webpages that individually get placed on the first few pages of Google for specific phrases, your whole website also gets placed on Google's first few pages for the keyword acne. At that point you can put up product info and reviews about actual products and make "recommendations." You send that information to the companies that produce these products and they will send you a link that you can put on your site. Every time somebody gets redirected from your site to these companies and makes a purchase, you get a nice cut. You can also place ads in specific spots so people click on them by mistake. For every click you can usually make anything from a few cents to a few dollars.

I chose acne because people with acne problems are desperate. If I had been successful at building my site and making product recommendations, the chances of a person making a purchase would be higher if the product was about acne removal compared to fishing poles, for example.

Dear @Abii
Religion is one the biggest markets in the world. It's size in USA is estimated to be about 10-11% of US economy. It is even estimated to be larger than the size of military industry. Regional conflicts, like shia-sunni , chinse-indian , indo-pak, ... and other political tensions attracts many viewers as well. That's why I think a forum with political/religious debates can easily turn into a source of easy money, since it attracts anyone to it.

Kheyli jaalebeh. kaashki edaame midaadish. in tablighaat ham albatteh, baayad hatman baasheh.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Abii jan, k** khol ke ziyaade, man ke migam biyaa ye forum baraaye in basijiyaa va arab ha bezanim, ham kolli fun e va ham enghadr aadam e k** khol tou khaavar miyaaneh ziyaadeh, ke soudemoun tazmin shode hast :lol::lol::lol:

Na, aziz e man, forum baayad binandeh va troll va ... daashte baashe ta faayede daashte baashe. forum haye elmi ya mohandesi ke binandeh nadaaran. ;)
lol the other day I was thinking of buying a website that's already built and proven to be a success outright. There are sites that have proven 6 figure annual net income and are being sold for 2-3 times their annual gross income. It's an interesting business idea.

There are cheaper ones too. As low as a few thousand. I wasn't thinking about buying a forum, but that's an interesting idea.

The best way is to come up with different classes of "kos khols" and see which one needs a forum.

Off the top of my head, the kos khol demographics I can think of are:

wahabis, shia hezbollahis (they've got shiachat.com), nazis (stormfront.com), hardcore zionists, american rednecks...

lol the other day I was thinking of buying a website that's already built and proven to be a success outright. There are sites that have proven 6 figure annual net income and are being sold for 2-3 times their annual gross income. It's an interesting business idea.

There are cheaper ones too. As low as a few thousand. I wasn't thinking about buying a forum, but that's an interesting idea.

The best way is to come up with different classes of "kos khols" and see which one needs a forum.

Off the top of my head, the kos khol demographics I can think of are:

wahabis, shia hezbollahis (they've got shiachat.com), nazis (stormfront.com), hardcore zionists, american rednecks...

I'll add a few, creationists, indo-pak fights interested trolls, the crazies who eagerly want to get fat/old or do nose job , MiddleEasterners in general, ...

Dear @Abii
Religion is one the biggest markets in the world. It's size in USA is estimated to be about 10-11% of US economy. It is even estimated to be larger than the size of military industry. Regional conflicts, like shia-sunni , chinse-indian , indo-pak, ... and other political tensions attracts many viewers as well. That's why I think a forum with political/religious debates can easily turn into a source of easy money, since it attracts anyone to it.
Damn lol

Now you've got me all excited about an internet business again. Religion is actually a great idea. It reminds me of the idea I had a couple of years ago: a religious tour designed for Indian Parsis that would run twice a year.

My real passion is business tbh. No matter how much money I'm going to be making in Alberta and no matter what my salary will be in 5 years (age 30), I'm packing my bags and leaving Alberta to start my own business.

Another idea is exporting industrial equipment to Iran via Dubai lol

But that needs major cash :(

Damn lol

Now you've got me all excited about an internet business again. Religion is actually a great idea. It reminds me of the idea I had a couple of years ago: a religious tour designed for Indian Parsis that would run twice a year.

My real passion is business tbh. No matter how much money I'm going to be making in Alberta and no matter what my salary will be in 5 years (age 30), I'm packing my bags and leaving Alberta to start my own business.

Another idea is exporting industrial equipment to Iran via Dubai lol

But that needs major cash :(

Actually, I am interested in online businesses as well. I don't know how much leisure time you have, but you can start the online business even sooner and start it in your leisure times. BTW, this forum gave me the opportunity to learn peoples behaviors on the internet from different parts of the world and I understood their ideals, obsessions, interests, ...
Religion is one the most sensitive topics and almost anyone has some concerns about it. Mullahs almost do nothing in their life and live very comfortably in their living. since this market works perfectly for them. ;)
BTW, import export business in Iran is wilder than what you can even imagine. There is no place for the ones who have small amount of money or limited connections with the regime. ;)

@Abii
chand daghighe ye avval e in ra bebin:

bebin namaayande ye tavileh ye majles , raaje' be bomb e atom chi gofte :)

Actually, I am interested in online businesses as well. I don't know how much leisure time you have, but you can start the online business even sooner and start it in your leisure times. BTW, this forum gave me the opportunity to learn peoples behaviors on the internet from different parts of the world and I understood their ideals, obsessions, interests, ...
Religion is one the most sensitive topics and almost anyone has some concerns about it. Mullahs almost do nothing in their life and live very comfortably in their living. since this market works perfectly for them. ;)
BTW, import export business in Iran is wilder than what you can even imagine. There is no place for the ones who have small amount of money or limited connections with the regime. ;)
The reason I said that was b/c I keep seeing almost new generators, light plants etc... get replaced by brand new ones for very little reason (edit: in the plant that I work in I mean). They sell the old ones in auctions. But you're right, for the avg Joe with no connection, it's not doable.

A religious forum is actually a good idea. I have a fun idea in my head right now. I will send you a PM later to see what you think lol

@Abii
chand daghighe ye avval e in ra bebin:

bebin namaayande ye tavileh ye majles , raaje' be bomb e atom chi gofte :)
lol yeah what a f'ing idiot

the turkish serial one was also hilarious

Back
Top Bottom