What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I'm gonna go La La, but I would like to clarify something before I go: Please never forget that forum is a place where we can freely express our opinion about different issues, so please don't feel insulted if you see people react differently to news or have different opinion than yours ;)

@xenon54 , @Ahriman 's post can be true as well.
BTW, The same exist in IR government. A few months ago, mullahs forced some criminals to were women clothes in public to humiliate them. But, instead of it, people got angry about inhumane views of mullahs regarding women.

I think I remember that, it was when some men over the country also wore women's clothes, right? That was pretty cool I think, to show solidarity like that

Thank you very much for taking time for the reply but you didn't answer one question. Wikipedia says in Iran it is illegal for a non-Muslim male to have a relationship (not a sexual relationship) with a Muslim female and if caught, the non-Muslim male will receive death penalty. Is this true? Can you please elaborate on that?
NO, it's not true, it's pure propaganda and actually I answered you in the first paragraph of my first reply.
any physical relation between strange men and women is forbidden, so depend on the kind of relations it may be a simple warning, financial fine, lashes or even prison, being a non-muslim has no difference except that the judge may decide to decrease his/her punishment or entrust the punishment to his/her own country/religion court.

@xenon54 , @Ahriman 's post can be true as well.
BTW, The same exist in IR government. A few months ago, mullahs forced some criminals to were women clothes in public to humiliate them. But, instead of it, people got angry about inhumane views of mullahs regarding women.

Recently, the Indian police and a few other archaeologists went digging because a Swami saw a vision of treasure.

I have also observed in Indian channels now you have programs dedicated to these Religious gurus.

Worst is when they advertise 'rakshas' and other things for Black Magic :tsk:

The country launched a mars probe

Recently, the Indian police and a few other archaeologists went digging because a Swami saw a vision of treasure.

I have also observed in Indian channels now you have programs dedicated to these Religious gurus.

Worst is when they advertise 'rakshas' and other things for Black Magic :tsk:

The country launched a mars probe

Each country has intellectuals and retards at the same time. One of the wonders of the world is indeed that when some people want to go to mars, explore the Nano world, ... there are some retards in their neighborhood who believe in BS Superstitions, magic, ...

Each country has intellectuals and retards at the same time. One of the wonders of the world is indeed that when some people want to go to mars, explore the Nano world, ... there are some retards in their neighborhood who believe in BS Superstitions, magic, ...

There is also a documentary in Kenya and Tanzania where belief in Witches and witchcraft is rife. People are burned to death in the belief they are a witch.

You also have people there that traffic in potions made from Albino body parts :sick:

To me, it is lie looking at a time glass and seeing how our ancestors would have had these superstitions.

You had the Salem Witch trials in America too in 1692.

yeki az in kos mashanga ban shod belakhare.

@rmi5

nemidooni kodom mod banesh kard?

yeki az in kos mashanga ban shod belakhare.

@rmi5

nemidooni kodom mod banesh kard?
:lol::lol::lol:
Albatte in dobaare bar migarde. in sevvomin ya chahaaromin accountesh boud ke tou in 2 maah ban shod. Dobaare az farda account misaaze va barmigardeh.:-)
Na, nemidounam ki boude. vali baayad kaare ye mod e senior tar bashe mesle Aeronaut . chon aakharin baar daasht tou ME section, sher va ver minevesht ke ban shod. mod haye keshvar ha, mesle mod e Irani va torkiye i va chini va ... be bakhsh e ME dastresi nadaaran.

:lol::lol::lol:
Albatte in dobaare bar migarde. in sevvomin ya chahaaromin accountesh boud ke tou in 2 maah ban shod. Dobaare az farda account misaaze va barmigardeh.:-)
Na, nemidounam ki boude. vali baayad kaare ye mod e senior tar bashe mesle Aeronaut . chon aakharin baar daasht tou ME section, sher va ver minevesht ke ban shod. mod haye keshvar ha, mesle mod e Irani va torkiye i va chini va ... be bakhsh e ME dastresi nadaaran.
Nemidoonam chera PDF enghad moshkel dare ba "duplicate accounts." To stepe 1 bayad website khodesh ip ro detect kone nazare in accounte jadid besaze.

Nemidoonam chera PDF enghad moshkel dare ba "duplicate accounts." To stepe 1 bayad website khodesh ip ro detect kone nazare in accounte jadid besaze.

Akhe har baar inaa ba ye IP ye jadid account misaazand. ham in va ham rafighaash injouri hastand:
I have 20 ip
har kodoum ham chand ta chand ta account daarand.

Albate ye dalilesham ineke owneraye site nemikhan joloye inaro begiran bekhatere Ad revenue. PDF mesle YouTube amal mikone. Ye video ro youtube mitoone tedade viewhashoo chandin barabar kone age zire video jang rah biofte. Mardom hey barmigardan ke beham reply konan, viewhaye videoham hey ferto fert mire bala.

Inja ham mikhan memberaro be hade axar beresoonan ke hey mardom cick konan ro tablighat. Man fekr konam PDF ye pool toojibie khoobi vase ownere site bashe.

Albate ye dalilesham ineke owneraye site nemikhan joloye inaro begiran bekhatere Ad revenue. PDF mesle YouTube amal mikone. Ye video ro youtube mitoone tedade viewhashoo chandin barabar kone age zire video jang rah biofte. Mardom hey barmigardan ke beham reply konan, viewhaye videoham hey ferto fert mire bala.

Inja ham mikhan memberaro be hade axar beresoonan ke hey mardom cick konan ro tablighat.

Are daghighan, ye baar ke yeki az member haye turkiye i ham beheshoun kheyli gir daad ke ME section ra dorost konan, daghighan hamin chizi ke shoma gofti ra bedoun e hich ta'aarof i behesh goftand.

Are daghighan, ye baar ke yeki az member haye turkiye i ham beheshoun kheyli gir daad ke ME section ra dorost konan, daghighan hamin chizi ke shoma gofti ra bedoun e hich ta'aarof i behesh goftand.
loool
dameshoon garm pas. Khoob rahi peyda kardan vase pool dar ovordan. Sooestefade az kosmashangaye khavare miane.

Man ke Ad blocker daram, ye gheroon az man dar nemiaran lol

Back
Top Bottom