What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Yeah, Ahwaz pollution was also Photoshopped, but the artist did such a great job that it actually led to hospitalization of thousands of people.
we are talking about Tehran, and not Ahwas and it's dust pollution in warm seasons. and still it's not a good excuse to resort to photoshop to prove the pollution.

the Islamic punishment for zina only applies to the Muslim person, and the judge can leave the punishment of the non-muslim side (male or woman) to his/her sect or country, yet to make sure Islamic rules wont be endangered by non-muslims, the judge has this freedom to punish the non-muslim according to Islamic rules (and not necessarily the full punishment).

but zina has different kinds and punishments and as my friend said the proving of zina is almost impossible unless they do it in public, or lead to a child(even in the case of the child still some judges don't count it as a condition for the zina punishment), it's a little long discussion, yet if you want I will describe it more.

also wikipedia is filled with a lot of anti-iranian stuff, for example the source of the referral number 26 is a news with this title "Iranian Family Campaigns to Save Mother from stoning to death", yet never mentions that this woman "Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani" has killed his husband just to remove the obstacle between herself and her lover, and even the family totally pissed off when they noticed their most private matter has been publicized by the hustler lawyer who has escaped to west and has used this propaganda to get his asylum.

Yes, I would like more information especially regarding how common these punishments are if you don't mind.

I don't agree with the last paragraph. Stoning is very brutal regardless of the crime she had done.

Due to Islamic laws, If you are not muslim, or christian or jewish or Zoroastrian, you would be considered as "Kaafar e Harbi", and muslims should kill you, no matter of what your condition is.
BTW, a muslim cannot marry a non-muslim in Iran, unless a muslim man decides to "Temporarily" marry(Sigha (Only Shia have this type of marriage and the majority sunni muslims, hate this type of marriage and consider it as prostitution and Zina, but Iran's laws are based on Shia figh and not Sunni schools of figh ;) )) a non-muslim women. unless, they would not register your marriage and they can consider your relationship as Zina(Affair), and kill you.
How frequent these punishments are? From what I know residents in large cities like Shiraz and Tehran enjoy a very modern lifestyle. Are these kind of punishments limited to rural paces?

Last edited:
How frequent these punishments are? From what I know residents in large cities like Shiraz and Tehran enjoy a very modern lifestyle. Are these kind of punishments limited to rural paces?
No, they are very routine. BTW, Recently, they are conducting executions in football stadiums in which FIFA protested it.
BTW, this is a famous movie which is related to your question:
The Stoning of Soraya M. (2008) - IMDb

No, they are very routine. BTW, Recently, they are conducting executions in football stadiums in which FIFA protested it.
BTW, this is a famous movie which is related to your question:
The Stoning of Soraya M. (2008) - IMDb

So yes, if you have hopelessly fallen in love with an Iranian Muslim girl, do the marriage in a Western country where they go 'Awwww' at you wedding rather than the crackle of Kalashnikovs ;)

So yes, if you have hopelessly fallen in love with an Iranian Muslim girl, do the marriage in a Western country where they go 'Awwww' at you wedding rather than the crackle of Kalashnikovs ;)
What if that girl want it with the sound of Kalashnikovs? I guess I have to take your advice. :P

I would rather not answer that question. ;)

Undrstood. Good luck in whatever you do ;)

@Azizam A fellow gaming fan (?) and I notice your flag of origin.

Sri Lanka is such a beautiful place. And their people are so friendly too :)

He is considered nothing here dude. seriously, What is this question?

You take that back, with my interactions with him, @rmi5 is an awesome individual.

In Islam, I think a Muslim Man can marry a Non-Muslim woman but not the other way around I think.

Last edited:
Undrstood. Good luck in whatever you do ;)

@Azizam A fellow gaming fan (?) and I notice your flag of origin.

Sri Lanka is such a beautiful place. And their people are so friendly too :)
Of course I am a big gaming fan :D

Thanks, you are welcome to visit at any time and Kerala is a great place too with being the state of having the highest literacy rate in India :)

Actually I am not looking for marriage since I am too young :P

I just want to visit the country and the closest Iranian I have is my own girlfriend. It seems it's impossible to to travel with her. :/

You take that back, with my interactions with him, @rmi5 is an awesome individual.

In Islam, I think a Muslim Man can marry a Non-Muslim woman but not the other way around I think.

Only Sigha(temorarily marriage) is allowed in this case with christian, jewish, and Zoroastrian women in shia sect only.
BTW, Do not mind about trolls ;)

Of course I am a big gaming fan :D

Thanks, you are welcome to visit at any time and Kerala is a great place too with being the state of having the highest literacy rate in India :)

Actually I am not looking for marriage since I am too young :P

I just want to visit the country and the closest Iranian I have is my own girlfriend. It seems it's impossible to to travel with her. :/

Not too sure about that. Manipur and Tripura has overtaken I believe. That being said, Kerala is one of the top 50 tourist locations in the world. If you can stand the Humidity.

That's too bad with your girlfriend. In New Zealand, I have seen a few Iranian guys dating or married to New Zealand Women (white) They go to Iran quite a few times.

I guess it is different for a Man. Not too sure.

I am 24 now, But I am only willing to get married in my 30's. After I have 'grown' up a bit.

Not too sure about that. Manipur and Tripura has overtaken I believe. That being said, Kerala is one of the top 50 tourist locations in the world. If you can stand the Humidity.

That's too bad with your girlfriend. In New Zealand, I have seen a few Iranian guys dating or married to New Zealand Women (white) They go to Iran quite a few times.

I guess it is different for a Man. Not too sure.

I am 24 now, But I am only willing to get married in my 30's. After I have 'grown' up a bit.
:o: Do they go while being unmarried and stay in the same place?

I am up for an adventure but still I don't want to risk my life :D

You know sir, my brother and 400,000 other Iranians have been killed in a war 30 years ago to save the honor of this country.
The very same country that this guy is now trying to deface it.
You know, ya, there are serious problems in this country today. But I am sure defacing it is not the cure. He is not even committed to the principals of the guy in his avatar. So, he being awesome individual, is not an option.

Only Sigha(temorarily marriage) is allowed in this case with christian, jewish, and Zoroastrian women in shia sect only.
BTW, Do not mind about trolls ;)

In Iran, is it like other Patriarchal societies ? Where a Man is allowed more leeway in terms of marrying other ethnicity rather than the Women?

You know sir, my brother and 400,000 other Iranians have been killed in a war 30 years ago to save the honor of this country.
The very same country that this guy is now trying to deface it.
You know, ya, there are serious problems in this country today. But I am sure defacing it is not the cure. He is not even committed to the principals of the guy in his avatar. So, he being awesome individual, is not an option.

=(

I am sorry man. As I said before, I don't tend to make serious posts about Iran as I am relatively ignorant.

Many countries have their own indvidual challenges. I come from India, where poverty and corruption is rampant.

:o: Do they go while being unmarried and stay in the same place?

I am up for an adventure but still I don't want to risk my life :D

More than that, you might not agree with their laws, but I don't think it is that wise to offend the sensibilities of the local culture, just out of respect :)

Good luck with you life and love ^_^

Last edited:
Hey guys / gals ,

Have you seen this before ?

0.825291001311171415_irannaz_com.jpg

letter_01.jpg

letter_02.jpg

letter_03.jpg

letter_04.jpg

letter_05.jpg

letter_06.jpg

letter_07.jpg