Iranian Chill Thread

این جوکو شنیده بودین که 5 تا فیل چطوری توی یه ماشین جا میشن؟
فعلا که یه راننده با 4 تا گاوش جا شدن ،یواش یواش با پیشرفت علم فیلشم جا میشه
ad_124019401.jpg

IMAGE635248015904908186.jpg

عکس/ دزدیدن چهار گاو با خودروی سواری!

برکناری خانم سخنگو به دلیل عضویت در فیس بوک
325137_895.jpg
اعضای شورای شهر بهشهر در جلسه ی روز چهارشنبه مورخ 18 دی ماه اعظم السادات حسینی سخنگوی این شورا را از این سمت برکنار کردند و شخص دیگری را به این عنوان برگزینند.

به گزارش روزنو، اعظم السادات حسینی در همین زمینه در صفحه فیس بوکش نوشت:یکی از اعضای شورا که سوابق درخشان ایشان روشن است حضور بنده در فیس بوک را دلیل این تصمیم عنوان می دارد. به راستی این همه ترس و واهمه برای چه؟ چون بنده با دوستان خود شفاف و بی پرده سخن می گویم؟ چون مردم را به فرموده رهبر کبیر انقلاب ولی نعمت خود می دانم؟چون به آنها در اداره امور شهر اعتماد دارم؟ در ثانی آیا ما بالاتر از دکتر ظریف هستیم؟ دکتر ظریف نتیجه توافق با 5+1 را قبل از اینکه در هیچ خبرگزاری و سایتی منتشر شود در صفحه فیس بوک خود به اشترک گذاشت.. گویا آقایان فتوای مقام معظم رهبری را نخوانده اند که اینگونه دست پاچه عمل کرده اند.

گفتنی است این تصمیم در غیاب این عضو شورای شهر گرفته شد و هیچ اطلاعی به وی داده نشده است ،و برای اولین بار در صفحه فیس بوکی یکی از خبرنگاران این خبر منتشر شد.

This is Tehran right?
It looks like there is a serious smog problem, Istanbul was like that in the 90s it could hep if you use Gas heater instead of woodstove.

We are now more dependent on Russian Gas today but at least People dont get sick.
And as long as i know you guys have your own gas reserves right?

In Iran non-Muslim male having a relationship with a Muslim female is punishable by death right? How common is this punishment there? Is @rmi5 considered as a Muslim there? even though he is agnostic? I appreciate if anyone can clear my doubts.

In Iran non-Muslim male having a relationship with a Muslim female is punishable by death right? How common is this punishment there?

I'm Iranian and this is new to me! I only know that Muslims expect their spouses to convert to Islam before they're married.

Is rmi5 considered as a Muslim there? even though he is agnostic? I appreciate if anyone can clear my doubts.
He is considered nothing here dude. seriously, What is this question?

This is Tehran right?
It looks like there is a serious smog problem, Istanbul was like that in the 90s it could hep if you use Gas heater instead of woodstove.

We are now more dependent on Russian Gas today but at least People dont get sick.
And as long as i know you guys have your own gas reserves right?
yeah, it's tehran, but that picture is photoshopped, the one below that is real. in Iran except some villages we don't use woodstove, pollution in our cities is the direct result of cars and our dependent car industry. we have gas reserves but people prefer the gasoline because gas decreases the gasoline based engine's power and damages it too. also the number of gas stations isn't enough, I guess we are waiting for that picture to become real.

Last edited:
برکناری خانم سخنگو به دلیل عضویت در فیس بوک
325137_895.jpg
اعضای شورای شهر بهشهر در جلسه ی روز چهارشنبه مورخ 18 دی ماه اعظم السادات حسینی سخنگوی این شورا را از این سمت برکنار کردند و شخص دیگری را به این عنوان برگزینند.

به گزارش روزنو، اعظم السادات حسینی در همین زمینه در صفحه فیس بوکش نوشت:یکی از اعضای شورا که سوابق درخشان ایشان روشن است حضور بنده در فیس بوک را دلیل این تصمیم عنوان می دارد. به راستی این همه ترس و واهمه برای چه؟ چون بنده با دوستان خود شفاف و بی پرده سخن می گویم؟ چون مردم را به فرموده رهبر کبیر انقلاب ولی نعمت خود می دانم؟چون به آنها در اداره امور شهر اعتماد دارم؟ در ثانی آیا ما بالاتر از دکتر ظریف هستیم؟ دکتر ظریف نتیجه توافق با 5+1 را قبل از اینکه در هیچ خبرگزاری و سایتی منتشر شود در صفحه فیس بوک خود به اشترک گذاشت.. گویا آقایان فتوای مقام معظم رهبری را نخوانده اند که اینگونه دست پاچه عمل کرده اند.

گفتنی است این تصمیم در غیاب این عضو شورای شهر گرفته شد و هیچ اطلاعی به وی داده نشده است ،و برای اولین بار در صفحه فیس بوکی یکی از خبرنگاران این خبر منتشر شد.

In chadori ajab arayeshi karde,vaghan ke chadorie.

He is considered nothing here dude. seriously, What is this question?
I'm Iranian and this is new to me! I only know that Muslims expect their spouses to convert to Islam before they're married.
I found out this while I was reading about the capital punishment in Iran. Is it true that a non-Muslim male having a relationship with a Muslim female can lead the male to death penalty? I am sorry for my ignorance here. I am asking this question out of curiosity.

yeah, it's tehran, but that picture is photoshopped,

Yeah, Ahwaz pollution was also Photoshopped, but the artist did such a great job that it actually led to hospitalization of thousands of people.

polution in our cities is the direct result of cars and our dependent car industry.
Let me fix that for you

Pollution in our cities is the direct result of poor manufacturing of ancient French cars
we have gas reserves but people prefer the gasoline because gas decreases the gasoline based engine's power and damages it too. also the number of gas stations isn't enough, I guess we are waiting for that picture to become real.

Hah... as if people have a choice, we are sitting on the world's largest natural gas reserves, yet the country can't produce enough natural gas to supply domestic needs and in Winters, we always have trouble to supply the people with gas to warm their homes, let alone fuel their cars.

I found out this while I was reading about the capital punishment in Iran. Is it true that a non-Muslim male having a relationship with a Muslim female can lead the male to death penalty? I am sorry for my ignorance here. I am asking this question out of curiosity.

No problem, I don't mind people asking questions ;)
But I find it highly improbable.

If an unmarried non-Muslim male has sexual relations with a Muslim female, the non-Muslim male will be put to death.

Well, if you want to have it the "Islamic Way" sex outside of marriage will get you killed, whether you're Muslim or NOT! ;)

Well, if you want to have it the "Islamic Way" sex outside of marriage will get you killed, whether you're Muslim or NOT!
Well sir as far as I know that is not true.

This is where I found it. Look at the adultery section.
Capital punishment in Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sir, if that is a serious question then the answer is yes. But not for sex for Zina.
In order for a sex to be called Zina some severe conditions should be observed and if one and only one of those terms is not satisfied then the action is not considered Zina and there would not be any death punishments.
In absence of even one of those conditions the appellant would be punished by numbers of whips in return.
And I am not gonna mention all those conditions but one and that would be enough.
The action of sex should be performed in front of four sober and mature individual males and all of them should testify that they have seen ...... entering .......... . (I am sure you can fill in the blanks)
So if you came to Iran and you are not a Muslim never perform sex in a cinema, or restaurant with more than four guys available.

In Iran non-Muslim male having a relationship with a Muslim female is punishable by death right? How common is this punishment there? Is @rmi5 considered as a Muslim there? even though he is agnostic? I appreciate if anyone can clear my doubts.

Due to Islamic laws, If you are not muslim, or christian or jewish or Zoroastrian, you would be considered as "Kaafar e Harbi", and muslims should kill you, no matter of what your condition is.
BTW, a muslim cannot marry a non-muslim in Iran, unless a muslim man decides to "Temporarily" marry(Sigha (Only Shia have this type of marriage and the majority sunni muslims, hate this type of marriage and consider it as prostitution and Zina, but Iran's laws are based on Shia figh and not Sunni schools of figh ;) )) a non-muslim women. unless, they would not register your marriage and they can consider your relationship as Zina(Affair), and kill you.

This is where I found it. Look at the adultery section.
Capital punishment in Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
the Islamic punishment for zina only applies to the Muslim person, and the judge can leave the punishment of the non-muslim side (male or woman) to his/her sect or country, yet to make sure Islamic rules wont be endangered by non-muslims, the judge has this freedom to punish the non-muslim according to Islamic rules (and not necessarily the full punishment).

but zina has different kinds and punishments and as my friend said the proving of zina is almost impossible unless they do it in public, or lead to a child(even in the case of the child still some judges don't count it as a condition for the zina punishment), it's a little long discussion, yet if you want I will describe it more.

also wikipedia is filled with a lot of anti-iranian stuff, for example the source of the referral number 26 is a news with this title "Iranian Family Campaigns to Save Mother from stoning to death", yet never mentions that this woman "Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani" has killed his husband just to remove the obstacle between herself and her lover, and even the family totally pissed off when they noticed their most private matter has been publicized by the hustler lawyer who has escaped to west and has used this propaganda to get his asylum.

Back
Top Bottom