What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

There's nothing wrong with that photograph.
it has yellow tint that's the big problem and is not consistent with the rest of the photos from earth also if you look at each color channel histogram you see a certain channel is limited and not consistent with others as if it is filtered out

for example a photo of adequate quality and reputable origin
City_Lights_2012_-_Flat_map_crop.jpg

The first such movement, and the first successful one at that in the modern era was initiated by a cleric. Cope with it.
its you who care if it was a cleric or not examples of the ones from before him , you look at them again one is clerics and you can argue that he was more successful in awakening middle-east and south Asia.
All of whom were deeply religious and not a single one of whom was anti-clerical.
I don't recall I ever argued that they were not religious wonder what you are arguing here . i put two example and one of them was a cleric to begin with
No my statement was not about that at all. I quoted a user's words and countered them with valid facts and arguments. Go troll elsewhere.
the discussion was about a certain article . now you may claim whatever you like

Last edited:
it has yellow tint that's the big problem

There's no problem with the photograph.

Moreover I showed evidence of various industries in the DPRK, therefore your gibberish has no leg to stand on and was already proven to be baseless.

its you who care if it was a cleric or not examples of the ones from before him , you look at them again one is clerics and you can argue that he was more successful in awakening middle-east and south Asia.

Again, the statement was spot on.

I don't recall I ever argued that they were not religious wonder what you are arguing here . i put two example and one of them was a cleric to begin with

Doesn't matter, the first successful modern political movement against imperialist exploitation in Iran was initiated by a cleric. A patriotic Iranian familiar with history will therefore tend to refrain from engaging in sweeping anti-clerical discourse.

In the words of an actual historian:

"Iranians saw for the first time that it was possible to win out against the Shah and foreign interests".

Nikki R. Keddie, Religion and Rebellion in Iran: The Tobacco Protest of 1891–92, 1966, Taylor & Francis, pp. 131, ISBN 9780714619712.

the discussion was about a certain article . now you may claim whatever you like

My counter was to the words I quoted, and perfectly on-topic in this regard.

fake image by ahmadinejad fans.

It wasn't created by "Ahmadinejad-fans".

Last edited:
fake image by ahmadinejad fans.
there is no skull remain from Cyrus the great to reconstruct his face
Whatever Cyrus or سیروس was, he wasn't great. A butcher according to historic records. He destroyed almost all of his neighboring civilizations including Babel to save his Jewish brethren.

A couple of Iranian civilizations were also destroyed by him and his sons. Someone like Reza Shah Pahlavi son of a nobody connected to no one throned through deception and mass murder. Non of Iranian figures mentioned Cyrus as great, a nobody to say the least.

When you look at Iranian poetry, you see phrases and names like خسرو نوشیروان and other righteous rulers but no mention of this Cyrus whatever.

Btw, i posted it for some fun.

Whatever Cyrus or سیروس was, he wasn't great. A butcher according to historic records. He destroyed almost all of his neighboring civilizations including Babel to save his Jewish brethren.
the question is did he attack them first or they attack him . and he defended himself ?
A couple of Iranian civilizations were also destroyed by him and his sons. Someone like Reza Shah Pahlavi son of a nobody connected to no one throned through deception and mass murder. Non of Iranian figures mentioned Cyrus as great, a nobody to say the least.
which one ? Medes , he was grandson of the last king of the Medes dynasty from mother side
the nobody was grand son of Medes king and ruler of pars province
When you look at Iranian poetry, you see phrases and names like خسرو نوشیروان and other righteous rulers but no mention of this Cyrus whatever.
well according to the same poetries there is nothing before Part dynasty in Iran
Btw, i posted it for some fun.
I knew and I answered it for some people who may mistake your post, I once had a lengthy discussion with one of them several years ago that person believed before Islam nobody lived in iran and all the historical sites are fakes made by Pahlavi dynasty

the question is did he attack them first or they attack him . and he defended himself ?
You might say that Greek historians have tried to defame Iranian rulers. It could be true but what about others? Unfortunately after Mongol invasion and Pahlavi re-writing of history, we have nothing to prove that this Jewish commander took and grabbed power of true Iranian kingdoms. You know how Jews stick themselves to great powers to save themselves, they are hated by whole humanity. According to Quran, they are condemned to live like rats. They deserve to live rats, they helped Cyrus to grow and grab power from true Iranian rulers and saved Jews. Unfortunately, i have little to prove what i claimed but before Pahlavi, no one and sane Iranian has mentioned this Jewish savior as a great and just ruler of Iran.

So, i claim, he was the ones who harassed neighboring civilizations. Incest marriage was a coomon thing among Khakham-manesh rulers simplified as Hakhamanesh.
which one ? Medes , he was grandson of the last king of the Medes dynasty from mother side
the nobody was grand son of Medes king and ruler of pars province
They infiltrated Pars kingdom and grabbed its power/reputation and started military campaign and built a great empire through bloodshed.
well according to the same poetries there is nothing before Part dynasty in Iran
What happened that Hakhamanesh dysnasty appeared from n o where?
I knew and I answered it for some people who may mistake your post, I once had a lengthy discussion with one of them several years ago that person believed before Islam nobody lived in iran and all the historical sites are fakes made by Pahlavi dynasty
They are not fake, Takhte Jamshid is a classic example of how Cyrus stole kingdom of Persians and destroyed parts of it.

You might say that Greek historians have tried to defame Iranian rulers. It could be true but what about others? Unfortunately after Mongol invasion and Pahlavi re-writing of history, we have nothing to prove that this Jewish commander took and grabbed power of true Iranian kingdoms. You know how Jews stick themselves to great powers to save themselves, they are hated by whole humanity. According to Quran, they are condemned to live like rats. They deserve to live rats, they helped Cyrus to grow and grab power from true Iranian rulers and saved Jews. Unfortunately, i have little to prove what i claimed but before Pahlavi, no one and sane Iranian has mentioned this Jewish savior as a great and just ruler of Iran.

So, i claim, he was the ones who harassed neighboring civilizations. Incest marriage was a coomon thing among Khakham-manesh rulers simplified as Hakhamanesh.
but the greek historians admitted that after he overthrow the medes government the others bounded together and attacked him
They infiltrated Pars kingdom and grabbed its power/reputation and started military campaign and built a great empire through bloodshed.
just usual disagreement between heirs that who must rule , somewhat usual in all monarchies
What happened that Hakhamanesh dysnasty appeared from n o where?
some fanatic self hating, arab worshipper claim they are invention of illuminati and Pahlavi dynasty

They are not fake, Takhte Jamshid is a classic example of how Cyrus stole kingdom of Persians and destroyed parts of it.
but Pārsa construction began after his death ? he only inspired it.

but the greek historians admitted that after he overthrow the medes government the others bounded together and attacked him

just usual disagreement between heirs that who must rule , somewhat usual in all monarchies

some fanatic self hating, arab worshipper claim they are invention of illuminati and Pahlavi dynasty

but Pārsa building began after his death ?
Don't get mad at me. Arab woshipping lmao

You have assumed Cyrus some kind of God-sent figure. For me, he is a no body. Medes empire is a simple massacre comapred to other civilizations.

Pahlavis did not do it. There are signs that Americans have transferred historical findings to USA. The true history of Iran is in their hands.

Yes it was and it was detroyed by his generation. They were famous for crackdown and destruction.

You people remind me of Ata Turk admiring guys who know nothing about that piece of shit. But its ok, as far as it makes you feel happy.

I post this again:
AI generated CYRUS THE GREAT founder of Persian empire the largest empire in the known world .
Cyrus_AI.jpg

1683976691110.jpeg
1683977278198.jpeg
1683977235417.jpeg
1683977474533.jpeg
1683976866798.jpeg

tomb-of-cyrus-6.jpg

May he rest in peace in his tomb because mullahs will not stop until they destroy his image and his tomb because mullah brainwashed arab worshipers and history deniers tremble at the sight of him and his achievements

Last edited:
I post this again:
AI generated CYRUS THE GREAT founder of Persian empire the largest empire in the known world .
View attachment 929473
View attachment 929475View attachment 929479View attachment 929478View attachment 929480View attachment 929477
View attachment 929482
May he rest in peace in his tomb because mullahs will not stop until they destroy his image and his tomb because mullah brainwashed arab worshipers and history deniers tremble at the sight of him and his achievements

Mate you are wrong here

It's free to go to Perspolis

Also no one denies great achievements of Achaemenids, Parthians and Sassanids (despite their weaknes and civil disputes)

Cyrus the great is much respected in Iran, there are some states named as Cyrus the great in Iran

Some scholars say he is mentioned as Zul Qarnain in Quran, Cyrus in Bible and Sirous in Turah

He was a fair leader who conquered from East to West for the first time

Two Mi-8 helicopters, one su-35 and one su-34 all shot down inside Russia (Bryansk region) within an hour or so of each other.

Possible infiltration, or from Patriot AD across the border. All pilots killed.

Strange and major event. Ukrainians also made some gains in Bakhmut and Germany announced a new 2.7 billion Euro military aid package to Ukraine.

Two Mi-8 helicopters, one su-35 and one su-34 all shot down inside Russia (Bryansk region) within an hour or so of each other.

Possible infiltration, or from Patriot AD across the border. All pilots killed.

Strange and major event. Ukrainians also made some gains in Bakhmut and Germany announced a new 2.7 billion Euro military aid package to Ukraine.

This is a big wake up call for Russia.

If the enemy is capable of targeting aircraft inside your own airspace. Something has gone terribly wrong and needs fixing.

Worst case scenario: this was an inside job from rouge AD units who defected.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom