What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Good for you. But it changes nothing to the fact that CCTV cameras will be used to identify and track criminals and terrorists.
we will see if they are gonna be used against anybody but people with questionable hijab
Which is nothing compared to almost daily calls for wanton murder of religious Iranians. Whining about someone throwing yoghurt, give me a break.
that wanton call started after آتش به اختیار
by the way have you see how these so called shitty
Enjoining good and forbidding wrong happen ?
can you recite the 4 precondition for it . in how percentage of them even 1one of the 4 precondition exist , its more like harassment and make people vary of religion it has become Enjoining Wrong and forbidding good
Yeah, and reality is that violence against peaceful 'amerine be ma'ruf has been much more intense than against bad hejab since last year's riots.
not really , go and count how many time these so called amereen attacked people and how many time people attack them . the problem is the law protect these so called amereen so you here if they are attacked but you never see them prosecuted for attacking people and the harassment they make . when these so called amereen follow peoples women and girls for half an hour and harass them and don't let them do their business , where are you , is that your type of rejoining the good and forbidding the wrong .
more importantly where are these amereen when the wrong is not hijab but theft , corruption , misuse of power, .......?
14% not 20%. It's the nature of democracy and governance in general. But more importantly, hejab is among the vajebat of religion and it's incumbent upon an Islamic government to implement religious law.

let here your answer from the holy book itself
لا اکراه فی الدین قدتبین الرشد من الغی

I hope you guys neck vein also swell when you here the cry of an orphan because somebody in power made his/her pocket fatten with the money which was supposed to be spent for the orphan
don't forget that's a sound that make the heaven tremble, if you are aware of Islamic Hadith and tradition

we will see if they are gonna be used against anybody but people with questionable hijab

They've already been used against criminals innumerable times.

that wanton call started after آتش به اختیار

It started right with last year's riots.

by the way have you see how these so called shitty

Enjoining good and forbidding wrong happen ?
can you recite the 4 precondition for it . in how percentage of them even 1one of the 4 precondition exist , its more like harassment and make people vary of religion it has become Enjoining Wrong and forbidding good

Have you conducted a comprehensive study to be able to make assertions about percentages?

Also, getting beaten, stabbed or murdered is not an adequate reaction to so-called harassment in any civilized person's book.

not really , go and count how many time these so called amereen attacked people and how many time people attack them .

I follow the news. Violence is mostly directed against peaceful 'amerin, far more than against bad hejab females.

the problem is the law protect these so called amereen so you here if they are attacked but you never see them prosecuted for attacking people and the harassment they make .

One would have a hard time attempting to prove this.

when these so called amereen follow peoples women and girls for half an hour and harass them and don't let them do their business , where are you , is that your type of rejoining the good and forbidding the wrong .

I'm referring to regular 'amerin getting physically assaulted. Plenty such cases have been documented and therefore my point stands.

Even if some stray from the regulations, harassment is not the same as physical violence. Kindly do not legitimize assault.

more importantly where are these amereen when the wrong is not hijab but theft , corruption , misuse of power, .......?

Doesn't nullify their work in the public modesty department.

let here your answer from the holy book itself
لا اکراه فی الدین قدتبین الرشد من الغی

There's ijma' among Islamic scholars - both Shia and Sunni, that hejab is among the vajebat of din i.e. compulsory.

The verse you quoted essentially means no one can be forced to become a Moslem. It does not imply that Moslems can be allowed to breach Islamic rules as they please in the public sphere. For this would result in other Moslems being led astray. There exist hadith by the 'aemme to that effect.

I hope you guys neck vein also swell when you here the cry of an orphan because somebody in power made his/her pocket fatten with the money which was supposed to be spent for the orphan

don't forget that's a sound that make the heaven tremble, if you are aware of Islamic Hadith and tradition

Of course I do, be not prejudiced.

Much like I was shocked and angered to learn that some NGO controlled by liberals was apparently trying to introduce through the backdoor the very aspects of UNESCO's Vision 2030 which the Supreme Leader had rejected, by including graphic perversions in the curriculum of classes they organized for young orphaned children.

Last edited:
It's not an Arab cultural trait but a religious principle. Islam is a universal faith, not restricted to a single nationality. In civilizational terms non-Arab peoples including Iranians contributed more to Islamic civilization than Arabs. Also the Prophet of Islam (s.A.w.s.) on various aspects revolutionized and went against jahel Arab culture.

When it comes to the Islamic dress code in particular, it is highly unlikely female Arabs went about with covered hair prior to the advent of Islam. To quote an online comment: "Some upper class women in urban centers like Mecca might have worn veils, because that was the fashion among upper class women in adjacent civilizations that the era’s Arabs emulated, like the Byzantines or Persians."

Also one can't really say it's being forced upon female Iranians since over 80% of respondents in a recent survey indicated they would keep observing some form of hejab whether or not it is mandated by law. Only 14% declared they wouldn't.

The alternative societal model which stands to fill the gap in Iran as it did elsewhere, would be the one advocated by the dominant liberal dogma imposed on nations by the zionist, freemason, globalist and capitalist oligarchy. Leading to rather undesirable phenomena such as these:

turquie-gay-pride-lgbt.jpg

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/sex-education-uk-schools-d7p5lx3d0

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ho-sexually-assaulted-inmates-jailed-for-life

https://www.bolde.com/man-raped-baby-broke-ribs-4-years-prison/

there's a saying in Turkish which roughly translates to "getting angry at the kuffar and breaking fast".

Just because a bunch of fags waved rainbow flags we're not going to change the system of the country.

Actually, unlike barbaric African tribes, Persian women have always been covered throughout our history. so, better find other excuses for importing doomed western pervert culture into Iran.
you know who else wore hijab? Temple prostitutes in ancient Sumeria lol

there's a saying in Turkish which roughly translates to "getting angry at the kuffar and breaking fast".

Just because a bunch of fags waved rainbow flags we're not going to change the system of the country.

That bunch is bound to expand and so are the "values" they represent. At which point you might be compelled to reflect on whether this truly was the ideal system to have.

I agree about Ataturk ...him and Reza shah in Iran were two leaders that turned their countrie around towards a modern era..They built the foundation and today's Islamists curse them not thinking they went to school and became literate because of them..
s-l500.jpg

Reza_Shah_Pahlavi_%26_Kamal_Ataturk_historic_meeting_painting.jpg

A good painting to remember these visionary leaders

Good days :cray: 🥲

We'll forever miss them.

That bunch is bound to expand and so are the "values" they represent. At which point you might be compelled to reflect on whether this truly was the ideal system to have.
Iran isn't putting forward a viable alternative. You're creating deep divisions in the fabric of your society about as bad as feminism.

Last edited:
Iran isn't putting forward a viable alternative. You're creating deep divisions in the fabric of your society about as bad as feminism.

It's about what type of society it'll ultimately generate. Divisions are inevitable when you're standing up to global oppressors and the latter inundate your society with propaganda, psy-ops, cultural warfare and social engineering.

Last edited:
only the highborn
and for the records , berber were people of desert , they wear sort of hijab to cover themselves from sun and sand
The word Berber reminds me of a friend in this forum. He eagerly defended Berber people. Someone from Arab-Egyptian origin called them Barbarian instead of Berber people.

Berbers must be good people @mohsen

It's about what type of society it'll ultimately lead to. Divisions are inevitable when you're standing up to global oppression and the latter floods your society with propaganda, psy-ops, cultural war and social engineering.
No, this is where it leads to. It's been almost 50 years since the revolution and the new generation isn't very happy about the situation. The state needs to learn from its mistakes and adapt so that the state security apparatus can focus on the external threats rather than wasting energy trying to win internal struggles.

No, this is where it leads to. It's been almost 50 years since the revolution and the new generation isn't very happy about the situation. The state needs to learn from its mistakes and adapt so that the state security apparatus can focus on the external threats rather than wasting energy trying to win internal struggles.

Wrong assumption. The enemy will always find some pretext, concoct some narrative and storyline to incite people with. If it's not hejab it'll be something else. They don't lack creativity at CIA and Mossad psy-ops room. And given the caliber of their media apparatus, their propaganda will be bound to impact at least a segment of Iranian society.

Last edited:
Wrong assumption. The enemy will always find some pretext to incite people with. And given the might of its media apparatus, it is bound to impact at least a segment of society in Iran.
And Iran is doing its best to help them.

I' am not a big fan of Sun Tzu but as he said if you know when to fight and when not to fight, you will prevail

Your own women isn't the enemy you should be fighting. Change some laws if you have to or show some leniency in the way they are enforced. I don't care. Just end this stupidity.

I think I have said enough on this matter, I don't have a horse in this race. I'm just looking at it purely strategically.

And Iran is doing its best to help them.

The Iranian government would helping them if it ceded to their pressures.

Your own women isn't the enemy you should be fighting.

Only a minority have an issue with the Islamic dress code. Also authorities are upholding the law, if you call that fighting citizens then so be it.

Change some laws if you have to or show some leniency in the way they are enforced. I don't care. Just end this stupidity.

No offense but as a matter of principle I don't base my position on the opinion of non-Iranians. It isn't their place to comment.

This said, sending out reminders of the law to offenders is not exactly a harsh type of enforcement.

Plus tout à fait. Let me explain.

In the 1970's, after the Citroën factory was dismantled in western Paris, members of the Iranian bourgeoisie invested in the buildings erected in its place. Some bought property along the Côte d'Azur, and a couple of them in Evian-les-Bains. After the Islamic Revolution, individuals pertaining for the most part to this monarchist bourgeoisie settled in the 15th district of Paris on a permanent basis. At that time they were making up the lion's share of Iranians in France (not dissimilar to Iranians of Kensington in London), to be joined a couple of years later by MKO cultists.

Nowadays however the picture is different, since other waves of immigrants arrived over time. About half or slightly more are residing in Ile-de-France, the rest are living in other parts of the country. For instance in Lyon, there are three Iranian restaurants, in Strasbourg there's one, in Nice there are four etc. You will even find a couple of these in a token number of small localities. But in terms of professions, the people running these restaurants never made up more than an infinitesimal portion of the overall Iranian community.

The district you're pointing to should concentrate about 40%-50% of local Iranians within the Paris municipality (not counting any of the suburbs). However Iranians reside elsewhere as well, such as in the 13th district (Place d'It, Chinatown and surroundings, you may come across the odd Iranian at the KFC on a Saturday afternoon), in the 16th, in the 20th (Gambetta), in the 10th, in Créteil, even in Seine Saint-Denis (where there's actually one Iranian chelo-kababi, another is located in the 95 at Roissy CDG airport town Aéroville) and so on. Not to mention MKO members in Cergy-Pontoise, if they didn't leave for Albania that is.

Total number of Iranians in France should stand at between 40.000 and 60.000 (grand max). Perhaps 20.000 to 30.000 in Ile-de-France, roughly 15.000 to 20.000 intra muros. Which would square well with the UK's approximately 85.000 (of which some 45.000 are staying in London).

True. Although as said, among Iranians living abroad there are those who remain loyal to the Islamic Republic as well. You just don't hear them much, don't see them often. America's and Europe's millions, and the visibility they bring, go to oppositionists only. Faut pas s'fier complètement aux apparences.

These aren't mutually exclusive. Borders ought to be surveilled yes, but so should the law be upheld domestically.

Wha's more, these CCTV cameras will come in handy for identifying criminals including terrorists. So they'll be useful for a range of issues, not just for the dress code. And it's not as if they were being installed now specially to regulate hejab, they'll make use of existing cameras.

As concerns the latter, it's not really a waste of resources. See, what's happening right now is that authorities seem to be moving away from the traditional model which consisted in enforcing the dress code through police patrols and sometimes arrests etc, towards contact-less enforcement. A certain number of those breaching the law will be identified through CCTV cameras and they will likely be sent a legal reminder.

So actually government will likely save money this way, and patrolling police will be freed up for other missions.

Enforcement of the Islamic dress code should not be put into equivalence with the neutralization of foreign threats, these are separate topics and efforts on one front never preclude efficient measures on the other. It's is actually a talking point resorted to by Iran's enemies, who hope in this way to incite Iranians against their legitimate government and against the Islamic Revolution.

This is while in terms of national security, no Iranian government since the Safavids has had a better record than the Islamic Republic, as any honest look at history will invariably show.

It wasn't a seller who threw the yoghurt but another client in fact. There are hot headed individuals in every group of people regardless of their views.

Also bear in mind that youth is a dwindling category of the Iranian population. With the extreme demographic slump and fertility crisis Iran is undergoing (Iranians are having fewer children than the French, which is a catastrophe for Iran actually), there will soon not be any youth to speak of.

Last but not least, don't forget that among this same youth, there are religious people deeply attached to Islamic hejab. What both the government and patriotic citizens ought to focus on, considering the enemy's attempts to stir conflict between religious and less religious Iranians around the topic of hejab, is devising solutions which inherently reduce conflictuality all the while of preserving the identity of the Islamic Republic and conforming to Islamic precepts, in line with the wishes of the majority.
Paris, Nice, Lyon, Montpellier, Strasbourg are the only places I've saw Iranian communities, imo it would never be more than 20000 In total in France, at least impossible that it would be the same numbers as UK

I've went undercover in the multiple "protests" in Paris and also got some photos, the protests are filled with separatists prominently Kurdish flags: This is some of the photos i took while marching with them

And there you got the hilarious Mayor of Paris talking about something she strictly doesn't know anything about and wants to rally some Iranians for her program (which have nothing to do with Iran) https://streamable.com/v5bf0y

CPUNpGj.jpeg

I have encountered many times this flag i don't know about along with the Kurdish one, the LGBT+ flag was also present everywhere, but no Azerbaijan flag or other separatist zones

But the most shocking thing is that, of all these people, i heard barely someone talking in French, nearly only Persian and English, which led me to the conclusion that a good chunk of these people are there with an invitation/paid their plane tickets or someone else paid for the group. Some of them were also in "bodyguard clothes" with brass knuckles, i've never saw a police officer or a security agent operating with brass knuckles ever in my life. Also gas and batons and weird projectiles resembling to mini pipe bombs, and bottles, their goal was to cross on the other way of the Eiffel tower then proceed to go to the Iranian embassy, which the police stopped them to take this street and proceeded to arrest some of them and gassed some of them so that the embassy wouldn't be (probably if they would have made it to the embassy) on fire

They also disagreed between themselves, someone shouted "Death to monarchy" in english, still no french at all even we are in the middle of Paris, and he got responded "Bisavat madar ghaveh" (thats what i heard, dunno what Bisavat means though)

Beside that purple flag and Kurdish separatists in mass along with Monarchist flags and LGBT, saw nothing else

The only thing i could say is that Iran should never trust the Whites and always be careful when dealing with them, even their signature isn't trustworthy, I'm still seeing an overthrow as an automatic civil war involving the Whites taking Iran's ressources for free and making more pipelines for Israel and the youth suiciding in mass or going in mass to Turkey then Europe

Paris, Nice, Lyon, Montpellier, Strasbourg are the only places I've saw Iranian communities,

Well, you will also find a couple of Iranians in Metz, Calais, Caen, Rouen, Brest, Rennes, Nantes, Orléans, Nevers, St. Etienne, Thonon-les-Bains, Moulins, Vichy, Aix, Foix, Toulouse, Limoges and Périgueux since there's at least one Iranian restaurant in each of these towns (in addition to those you mentioned, although no such restaurant exists in Montpellier). You may verify using Google Maps (search for "restaurant iranien [name of town]").

imo it would never be more than 20000 In total in France, at least impossible that it would be the same numbers as UK

It's not, as said there are 85.000 Iranians in the UK versus 40.000 to 60.000 let's say 43.000 in France, which is significantly lower (about half, basically).

But they're a little more than 20.000, that's for sure. Back in the 1990's I had some business to care care of in France so I traveled there pretty often. That's when I managed to find a figure for Ile-de-France, 100% official, in some book I bought at Boulinier: 14.000 Iranians used to live in that region then. And this was about thirty years ago. Do the math.

I'm definitely not one to exaggerate, on the contrary. If we were to believe oppositionists and other Iranians parroting the usual nonsense clichés, there would be maybe "200.000" Iranians in France alone, out of "8 million" worldwide (when in reality it's less than half that number). :lol:

This is how out of touch they are.

I've went undercover in the multiple "protests" in Paris and also got some photos, the protests are filled with separatists prominently Kurdish flags: This is some of the photos i took while marching with them

And there you got the hilarious Mayor of Paris talking about something she strictly doesn't know anything about and wants to rally some Iranians for her program (which have nothing to do with Iran) https://streamable.com/v5bf0y

View attachment 923952
I have encountered many times this flag i don't know about along with the Kurdish one, the LGBT+ flag was also present everywhere, but no Azerbaijan flag or other separatist zones

But the most shocking thing is that, of all these people, i heard barely someone talking in French, nearly only Persian and English, which led me to the conclusion that a good chunk of these people are there with an invitation/paid their plane tickets or someone else paid for the group. Some of them were also in "bodyguard clothes" with brass knuckles, i've never saw a police officer or a security agent operating with brass knuckles ever in my life. Also gas and batons and weird projectiles resembling to mini pipe bombs, and bottles, their goal was to cross on the other way of the Eiffel tower then proceed to go to the Iranian embassy, which the police stopped them to take this street and proceeded to arrest some of them and gassed some of them so that the embassy wouldn't be (probably if they would have made it to the embassy) on fire

They also disagreed between themselves, someone shouted "Death to monarchy" in english, still no french at all even we are in the middle of Paris, and he got responded "Bisavat madar ghaveh" (thats what i heard, dunno what Bisavat means though)

Beside that purple flag and Kurdish separatists in mass along with Monarchist flags and LGBT, saw nothing else

The only thing i could say is that Iran should never trust the Whites and always be careful when dealing with them, even their signature isn't trustworthy, I'm still seeing an overthrow as an automatic civil war involving the Whites taking Iran's ressources for free and making more pipelines for Israel and the youth suiciding in mass or going in mass to Turkey then Europe

Interesting.

Last edited:

Lapid after Netanyahu briefing: I arrived worried, left even more worried​

“The Iranian threat cannot be dealt with this way,” said Lapid after speaking with Netanyahu in Tel Aviv about the security dangers facing Israel, including rocket attacks in the last four days across Israel’s borders with Syria, Lebanon and Gaza.

I arrived worried and I left even more worried,” Lapid stated, comparing the current security situation with the 18 months the previous government was in power.

“What our enemies see in front of them, in all arenas, is an incompetent government,” he said, adding that Israel is losing US support and its deterrence capabilities as it becomes an unmanaged country.

“Lapid, who dealt a fatal blow to [Israel’s] deterrence in his surrender agreement to Hezbollah regarding the gas matter, who repeats the Hamas narrative regarding the Temple Mount and who is widely quoted in Iran as predicting the destruction of Israel, left us a difficult legacy that we are forced to deal with these days,” the Likud stated.

“At a time when [Hezbollah leader Hassan] Nasrallah and [Hamas leader Ismail] Haniyeh sit together under the portrait of their Iranian patron calling for our destruction, the leader of the opposition was expected to show national responsibility.”

View attachment 923952

I have encountered many times this flag i don't know about

For your information, this is called Derafshe Kaviani. Not really a flag but the royal standard of ancient Iran in pre-Islamic times.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derafsh_Kaviani

Nowadays it is mostly sported by (secular ultra-)nationalists and monarchists. Although others may sometimes reference it as well, as kind of a national symbol.

But the most shocking thing is that, of all these people, i heard barely someone talking in French, nearly only Persian and English, which led me to the conclusion that a good chunk of these people are there with an invitation/paid their plane tickets or someone else paid for the group.

Correct, they ship people around for these protests. At the expense of western taxpayers.

Bisavad means illiterate, uncultured.

Indeed Iranian oppositionist activists from different political groupings are structurally incapable of coexisting peacefully for longer than a couple of hours if not minutes. Brainwashed to the hilt, mentally and emotionally conditioned like there's no tomorrow, obtusely dogmatic to no end, they literally behave like mindless drones. Akin to characters straight out of an Orange Mécanique experiment. You'd think they've been continually MK Ultra'd since birth.

Which should give you a pretty good idea of what would inevitably ensue in case the Islamic Republic was no more (God forbid).

Definitely. Although in my opinion it's not so much a question of skin color, NATO regimes not being motivated by these types of considerations (look at how they've been deliberately diluting their own nations' ethno-cultural consistency via uncontrolled mass immigration).

But yes, an overthrow of the present political order in Iran would be synonymous not only with endless domestic strife but also with irreversible territorial disintegration of Iran into five to seven "ethno"-states. Nobody should harbor the slightest doubt about this.

Then you have people like the Clown of the Canaries (Omid Dana) who suggested he'd rather have "freedom from Islamic sharia" than a unified Iran, all the while of having the gall to call himself a "nationalist". A sell out's a sell out, there's no two ways about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom