What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Iran installs cameras for Hijab
View attachment 923792

What a waste of resources. This technology should exist near the borders of the country where smuggling and suspicious activity happens. It should be used to track terrorists not used against Iranian civillians. So many Iranians were likely killed by these foreign-backed terrorist groups and hardly any videos exist because of how weak surveillance is in those regions. Instead, the govt wants to stalk young girls?

This bitter behavior will never pay off and it's clear it's only building a wall between the govt and the youth of the country, I've saw videos of shop sellers throwing yoghurt on non-veiled woman that wanted to buy
F*cking Mullah mentality..forcing imported backwards culture on Persian women...

Iran installs cameras for Hijab
View attachment 923792

What a waste of resources. This technology should exist near the borders of the country where smuggling and suspicious activity happens. It should be used to track terrorists not used against Iranian civillians. So many Iranians were likely killed by these foreign-backed terrorist groups and hardly any videos exist because of how weak surveillance is in those regions. Instead, the govt wants to stalk young girls?

This bitter behavior will never pay off and it's clear it's only building a wall between the govt and the youth of the country, I've saw videos of shop sellers throwing yoghurt on non-veiled woman that wanted to buy

Meanwhile our borders are porous and drug smuggling is all time high. Our brave border patrol guards are less armed and protected than a Mexican cartel.

But oh no if a little hair of a 25 year old woman falls out of a scarf, our savage men cannot keep their composure and stray off the beaten path of salvation.

F*cking Mullah mentality..forcing imported backwards culture on Persian women...
All it does is creating dissidents that foreign powers can take advantage of.

You think you're fighting against the global powers yet you're willing to alienate half of your population.

As if you're not fighting on enough fronts already, you must fight your wives too.

I wonder whats the point of saying it to the public? So if a tanker gets hit, they will say "See, we told you"? What they've shown for decades is to wait and hope for an Iranian response, never preventing them, so now suddenly they are saying it in public for the good of the humanity that Iran refrains from striking an Israeli tanker?

I don't know but it stinks a possible pre-propaganda for a false flag attack, which they are experts on, they did the exact same in 2019 with the Japanese ship. Also notice how they use the "Likely with Shahed-126" bullshit because people known this drone with the Ukraine war, this was the exact same as 2019 where the US was forcing on the fact that "there were drones" while the Japanese crew and Japan said that they didn't saw any flying objects.

Also remember that they are ready to sacrifice their own troops to make a false flag attack + the fact that they are suddenly making public warnings, which they never did, to make it pass for the public as "A warning so that Iran doesn't do it", use Shahed-126 as the psyop word, then proceeds to the false flag operation

"No one in the region can make such an attack besides Iran", and beside Israel and the US too*

I.S is act like a occupier of Iran .... They thread Iranians worse than Israelis treatment of Palestinians ...
They are making Iran unsafe for Iranians and in mean time are making Iranians poor in systematic manners ....

You think you're fighting against the global powers yet you're willing to alienate half of your population.

As if you're not fighting on enough fronts already, you must fight your wives too.
There is an urgent need of a purge with the corruption, everything should be done in the way that no overthrow happens which will 100% lead to a civil war involving the Whites stealing Iran for free or making it a "lesser puppet" such as UAE and Saudi Arabia, Whites do not care of brown people and they only consider them as discount oil machines shitholes

Any change of government would lead to White abuse, and tbh i think there will never be such a thing as "democracy" or "liberal democracy" in Iran but the maximum would be a "light" dictatorship, there is no democracy in the same way as the US in Iran and there will never be, Tehran doesn't represent at all Iran, most of the "no hijab" protests were in the big cities and districts never with more than ten thousand people, they cannot do nothing without the approval of the rurals, no one will close its shops or stop harvesting to "revolt because of the hijab" with such a low income every month, making their wives and kids in danger for something very risky that failed for over 40 years of attempts pushed by the US and billions spent

The Islamic Republic had no choice, either remove the mandatory hijab, which would flaw completely the concept of the Islamic Republic, or enforce it, the first one would have been a huge PR stunt if done and also considered as a victory by the Whites and their worshippers, which would then move to another thing to forment separatism

Notable corrupts such as Qalibaf, holding millions worth of luxury houses and cars and private jets, multiple holdings in Turkey and living between Iran and Turkey with his family which he money launders here (and would probably flee and hide there if he gets wanted), should be arrested and hanged in a basement or jailed for life, the least of things is that the government admits the corruption, but aren't taking big actions to remove them from the ones making decisions

Meanwhile our borders are porous and drug smuggling is all time high. Our brave border patrol guards are less armed and protected than a Mexican cartel.

But oh no if a little hair of a 25 year old woman falls out of a scarf, our savage men cannot keep their composure and stray off the beaten path of salvation.
Never mind the Mossad agents that smuggle themselves into the country through various borders, we got bigger priorities mate.

Indeed.

I have a very very distant relative, who was in Syria, an older fella. He loves Khamenei but his own daughter hates him and the system. He still loves his kid of course and doesn't do or say anything negative about them despite different views. These social issues have penetrated every fabric of society which has create disagreement between people in families. Another example, is their was a wedding not too long ago, but some of the relatives of the groom decided not to show because their would be electronic music and dancing in the ball room. This is the type of social clash that is ongoing in the country. I think Turkey has something similar, but not with this level of intensity.

It's really gotten to a point where, are you pro-Islam or anti-Islam and no in between. The social issues are so public, it really forces people to take sides. Are you pro-Ataturk's Turkish Republic or pro-Ottoman in effect.

Notable corrupts such as Qalibaf, holding millions worth of luxury houses and cars and private jets, multiple holdings in Turkey and living between Iran and Turkey with his family which he money launders here (and would probably flee and hide there if he gets wanted), should be arrested and hanged in a basement or jailed for life, the least of things is that the government admits the corruption, but aren't taking big actions to remove them from the ones making decisions
Ah yes, of course the people who have benefited leading the sheep themselves have been doing plenty of looting while the opportunity is available. The patriot's is the one who only cares about the country and is not interested in collecting wealth for personal lifestyles which often mirror western oligarchs.

@OldTwilight , my friend please go through the lines of this article below.

This one piece of article is a clear sign/show of western views about Iran, Russia and China. We don't claim Russians have suddenly fallen in love with us. They have their own national interests and we have ours. But as of now, their national security is as important as of our own.

My concern is the level animosity shown in that piece towards Iran. Consider the leverages that west is trying to gather to put pressure on Iran. That is mind boggling, why this amount of animosity? Israel? Independence of Islamic Republic? You know well, their claim on human rights is bullshit, so i ignore that part and avoid mentioning it.

In the last paragraph the western oriented author is embracing a Russia that has directly attacked a country which was willing to join NATO, namely Ukraine, a Russia that has drawn its sword on west and is engaged with west in a hot war, imagine they are ready to accept someone like that just to provide themself with leverages to put more pressure on Iranians. What have we done to them that makes us so much guilty in their eyes? Helped Russia in their attack on Ukraine? It is mainly Russia that has attacked Ukraine not Iran. Then what is the answer? Why so much animosity?

My point, even if you kill yourself to attract westerners' attention, even if you completely kneel and surrender to them, even if you drop all of your identity, they won't stop their animosity against you. As mentioned in the article, west is ready to offer China and Russia with huge concessions just to corner Iran. There must be a reason for it. What could that reason be?

@OldTwilight , my friend please go through the lines of this article below.

This one piece of article is a clear sign/show of western views about Iran, Russia and China. We don't claim Russians have suddenly fallen in love with us. They have their own national interests and we have ours. But as of now, their national security is as important as of our own.

My concern is the level animosity shown in that piece towards Iran. Consider the leverages that west is trying to gather to put pressure on Iran. That is mind boggling, why this amount of animosity? Israel? Independence of Islamic Republic? You know well, their claim on human rights is bullshit, so i ignore that part and avoid mentioning it.

In the last paragraph the western oriented author is embracing a Russia that has directly attacked a country which was willing to join NATO, namely Ukraine, a Russia that has drawn its sword on west and is engaged with west in a hot war, imagine they are ready to accept someone like that just to provide themself with leverages to put more pressure on Iranians. What have we done to them that makes us so much guilty in their eyes? Helped Russia in their attack on Ukraine? It is mainly Russia that has attacked Ukraine not Iran. Then what is the answer? Why so much animosity?

My point, even if you kill yourself to attract westerners' attention, even if you completely kneel and surrender to them, even if you drop all of your identity, they won't stop their animosity against you. As mentioned in the article, west is ready to offer China and Russia with huge concessions just to corner Iran. There must be a reason for it. What could that reason be?
Why you guys have binary views !?

When did I tried to appease the Westerners ?!

I.s is evil just like the west .... But I feel I.S evilness day to day , so I talk more about it ...

I have meet Iranians in Norway. Pretty much all of them blame the problems in Iran on Islam. Qasim Soleimani saved Iran from ISIS, yet when he was killed every Iranian here was celebrating.

I have ever seen any other nationality hate their own country so much. It's strange.

When you're brave enough to stand up to and to confront zio-American imperialism full on and with everything you have, this will be a logical consequence: your nation will be subjected to propaganda, psy-ops and more viciously, to social engineering on a scale unprecedented in history. Which in turn will inevitably result in turning a fraction of your people against the government, and also against the cultural and religious foundations of the nation itself.

However, blowing out of proportion the magnitude of dissent is part and parcel of the same propaganda. As another user highlighted, it's precisely because they think this way that the people you're referring to emigrated to Norway in the first place. This said, many Iranians outside Iran do not subscribe to these types of ideas, and are supportive of the Islamic Revolution. Difference is that they're much less noisy and much more discrete than their oppositionist counterparts. Nor are they as politically active, nor are they enjoying the financial largesse of Iran's existential enemies (i.e. all western regimes plus their assortment of client states). Another point to consider is that Iranian communities in Scandinavia have the particularity of featuring greater amounts of communists and "ethno"-separatists hostile to the Islamic Republic.

But, how many Iranians have really left Iran? Here again, propaganda comes massively into play. Indeed, I have personally conducted extensive research over the years here in Europe about the number of Iranian migrants, even paid visit to government immigration offices where I got hold of accurate information.

The conclusion is that in the realm of common gossip, the number of Iranians residing abroad is usually multiplied by a factor of two to three. These false figures, such as "8 million", are then taken at face value in particular by oppositionist Iranians (but it isn't confined to the latter, the disinformation is even affecting some government officials back in Iran, believe it or not). Truth is that up until three to four years ago at least, there could not be more than 3,5 million Iranians outside the country, at that's a high estimate based on an extrapolation of available official data. Measured against a population of over 80 million, this is not too large a number. Some highly developed countries such as south Korea or Iceland have a greater percentage of their nationals abroad. Same goes for Turkey, and numerous others.

These distorted perceptions also concern the topic of Iranians' views on their religion, sharia law and so on. In a recent post I touched upon the topic by citing surveys conducted in Iran, you might want to look that up. It appears that upwards of 80% of female Iranians would freely choose to observe some type of Islamic hejab (either shar'i or 'orfi) even if the law was revised and they were legally given the choice to forego Islamic clothing rules altogether. Likewise, the share of Iranians who support enforcement of the Islamic dress code is superior to that of Iranians who don't (although most seem to favor relatively light sanctions in case of infringement, and the majority believe that police patrols should not be tasked with enforcing the dress code).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom