What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Yeah everything looks like it is going swimmingly with Russia. Go see NATOs borders today and watch this great success by your leader, or the blunder of the Minsk agreement which Russia acknowledges as a mistake. Your shilling for Russia has no limits, everything the Islamic Republic also does and Russia is perfect, and never made any errors. The Islamic Republic has also never made any errors, that's why we are on the brink of war with Azerbaijan and Israel is right behind our ear over there. Under the great leadership of the IR, we also allowed them to co-opt the name of our province as their own national name.

Even pro-government officials you would see on Nadimi's clubhouse sessions acknowledge failures on part of the foreign ministry but what do they know.
The issue isn’t that the IRI ‘has not made errors’. Of course it has. The issue is YOU only see the errors. Wrongo.

Always disheartening to see such soccer “fans” act like idiots on Iranian soil. Land that is also theirs by blood but they want to be willfully ignorant in Pan-Turkish nonsense: joining some Turk mega state of which they have no genetic connection to.

What a mess…

I’ll say this, the writing is on the wall for a future internal ethnic conflict between Iranians and delusional Iranians who think they’re Turkish/Azerbaijani. Although for now many don’t hold such hostile positions against their Iranian identity. Enough do to where it is an issue imo.

Last edited:

I've counted and saw only 2 women wearing the veil in this one

What's the point of mandatory hijab if it's not enforced? Why not announcing Hijab isn't mandatory anymore and make a big PR stunt it if they've given up on enforcement?

Complete stupid law that isn't even enforced and that no one respects

Also does wearing a cap counts as respecting the law?

That’s exactly how blue laws work.

Apparently huge swathes of top secret information/documents were recently leaked from the Pentagon. The US has no idea how this happened or who was responsible (inside job or external infiltration).

Documents relate to Ukraine (we have seen these), Iran's nuclear program, North Korea and China. I haven't seen any of the non-Ukraine documents, it would be very interesting to see those relating to Iran's nuclear program.

Yes and it's exactly what liberals in Iran are going to advocate. The same liberals who today are pressing Iranians to have less and less children, so that tomorrow they can argue with greater ease in favor of mass immigration. The same liberals who stir irrational fears of resource scarcity, claiming that "50 million" Iranians will emigrate due to a lack of water, and who tried to undermine domestic production of strategic food items like wheat, based on the same bogus fearmongering.
I have meet Iranians in Norway. Pretty much all of them blame the problems in Iran on Islam. Qasim Soleimani saved Iran from ISIS, yet when he was killed every Iranian here was celebrating.

I have ever seen any other nationality hate their own country so much. It's strange.

I have meet Iranians in Norway. Pretty much all of them blame the problems in Iran on Islam. Qasim Soleimani saved Iran from ISIS, yet when he was killed every Iranian here was celebrating.

I have ever seen any other nationality hate their own country so much. It's strange.

There is a reason they are in Norway:
Excommunist
Islam hater
Islamic Iran hater

The khayemal imposters posting from the Meghdad base are not having a good time, It seems.

Brave Palestinians neutralised two high-value military targets linked to the Zionist Navy's special forces. I doubt they knew it at the time, but impressive nonetheless.
What a bunch of liars, firstly girls don't serve in combat roles in Shayetet 13, clerk jobs at most, and the identity of the 2 girls was not uncovered up until today, and they look nothing like her.

And the other girl was 16 years old, we aren't some African nation with child soldiers, nor were they in a military vehicle, nor did the Palestinians ever intentionally targeted those three because they knew they were "military special forces targets", they just saw a civilian car driving and shot them.

Two resistance operations by Palestinians today.

One in the occupied West Bank killed 3 Israeli settlers, including a member of the Israel Navy special forces unit.

One in Tel Aviv killed 1 Israeli settler and injured 7 more.

4 killed and 7 injured. Not quite an intifada but almost daily acts of resistance.
Who did you kill? An Italian tourist in Tel Aviv, and not a "member of the Israeli naval special forces" because women are not allowed in such elite units, only as clerk jobs on shore, not combat units, and I said the girl you've shown isn't even the girl that was murdered.

doubt the 15 year old and the 48year old mom were soldiers .
and no i don't think they have the capability to target netanyaho , but randomly fire at passing cars won't achieve anything
They weren't, neither were tbe 20 year old, religious Jewish girl almost always never join the military.

Qasim Soleimani saved Iran
Iraq and Iran* by double effect, and this was very hard for the west to admit it, Iraq asked two times the rest of the US troops in Iraq to get out as there isn't much of a "massive" terrorist threat and that US "help" isn't needed, the US said no, imagine appointing a president in a country, and a foreign force that you barely asked to get here refuses to get out, this is like calling a lawn mowing company to mow your lawn until there is barely any grass left, the guy does his job, but once he finished he suddenly refuses to get out of your property and starts to stay in your property 24/7 lawn mowing the void and he forces you to still pay him even if he serves for nothing and annoys you...

Unfortunately i noticed a lot of westerners believes just anything said as long as the person is a western official or someone in an officer outfit, there isn't a lot of Iranians in France, the community is pretty low and concentrated in a very little district of Paris where they hold Iranian restaurants/Kebabs and Iranian food shops, but I'm pretty sure the newly born diaspora here believes the same, this is due to a lot of factors such as father to son ideas and presentation of Iran history to their kids, being hammered 24/7 of main French/western propaganda about Iran (this is the same propaganda narrative in Belgium and the Netherlands and in all EU i think, less hardcore than US and UK propaganda since EU countries such as France/Germany still have some interests with Iran so they regulate a little the Jewish family owned media networks), living with whites also adds another layer on the process, believing that in order to be accepted by whites, they need to change their identity into white (changing their names, converting in atheism, watching and using all the decadent things, renouncing to their origin country and even faking their origins).

Screenshot_550.png

Screenshot_549.png

Screenshot_551.png

Screenshot_552.png

Iran installs cameras for Hijab
Screenshot_553.png

What a waste of resources. This technology should exist near the borders of the country where smuggling and suspicious activity happens. It should be used to track terrorists not used against Iranian civillians. So many Iranians were likely killed by these foreign-backed terrorist groups and hardly any videos exist because of how weak surveillance is in those regions. Instead, the govt wants to stalk young girls?

This bitter behavior will never pay off and it's clear it's only building a wall between the govt and the youth of the country, I've saw videos of shop sellers throwing yoghurt on non-veiled woman that wanted to buy

Back
Top Bottom