What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

The protests in Israel are really escalating. Someone should make a thread to collect all the news/developments and to discuss the implications. Several high-ranking politicians and security sources are warning of a very real risk of civil war and the collapse of the Zionist regime.

Netanyahu's wife was besieged by thousands of protestors at a hairdressers for 3 hours, and a large number of police had to come rescue her. Netanyahu's popularity is plummeting and his legacy is becoming that of a total loss of control. The police are using stun grenades against protestors, hospitalising and arresting dozens.

An Israeli Government Minister openly called for a genocide of Palestinian cities, and Ned Price (US State Department) publicly criticised those comments in the harshest terms and ordered Netanyahu to condemn them. Benny Gantz also called Zionist settler actions in Palestinian cities a "pogrom".

Netanyahu talks about 'foreign elements' promoting protests and accused the opposition of sowing anarchy. Benny Gantz said "a civil war is coming". President Isaac Herzog said Israel could "fall into a terrible abyss". These are not minor warnings.

I encourage people not to ignore these developments. If these events were happening in Iran they would be amplified to every newspaper, every celebrity, every TV station, and trending on Twitter every day for months.

The protests in Israel are really escalating. Someone should make a thread to collect all the news/developments and to discuss the implications. Several high-ranking politicians and security sources are warning of a very real risk of civil war and the collapse of the Zionist regime.

Netanyahu's wife was besieged by thousands of protestors at a hairdressers for 3 hours, and a large number of police had to come rescue her. Netanyahu's popularity is plummeting and his legacy is becoming that of a total loss of control. The police are using stun grenades against protestors, hospitalising and arresting dozens.

An Israeli Government Minister openly called for a genocide of Palestinian cities, and Ned Price (US State Department) publicly criticised those comments in the harshest terms and ordered Netanyahu to condemn them. Benny Gantz also called Zionist settler actions in Palestinian cities a "pogrom".

Netanyahu talks about 'foreign elements' promoting protests and accused the opposition of sowing anarchy. Benny Gantz said "a civil war is coming". President Isaac Herzog said Israel could "fall into a terrible abyss". These are not minor warnings.

I encourage people not to ignore these developments. If these events were happening in Iran they would be amplified to every newspaper, every celebrity, every TV station, and trending on Twitter every day for months.

if you already have the eyes on it, why you not make a thread?

Contrary to some neighboring States to Iran, Iran doesn't rely fully on oil for its survival

When oil or gas will become useless, some states will crumble because they only had oil as a survival material, i mainly point at gulf states petromornachies

the arabs are no idiots. Since 10-15 years they try to develop technical industry, green fields, desalination ect. in their countries. They know that they have to do something. Maybe to late, but we will see. It is to complex for me to give an forecast

As a new user I cannot create threads yet (I cannot even post more than 3-5 times a day).
Ah, yes, i forgot. Maybe you can ask @aryobarzan to open one about this topic. Me is German and i already had one thread opened here in which i cried a lot...so awkward :)

As a new user I cannot create threads yet (I cannot even post more than 3-5 times a day).
You could post this on Iranian reddit also (ProIran, the rest are CIA owned Iran subreddits)

ezgif-1-86faefb62e.jpg

960x0.jpg

UAE ?

Contrary to some neighboring States to Iran, Iran doesn't rely fully on oil for its survival

When oil or gas will become useless, some states will crumble because they only had oil as a survival material, i mainly point at gulf states petromornachies
they won't become useless . they may become redundant as source of energy but I cant see a future without plastics and polymers .
in fact using them for energy is throwing away your money as they are far more valuable if entered petrochemical process

View attachment 918563
View attachment 918564

UAE ?
Contrary to popular belief, UAE isn't a huge rich state with unlimited amount of money and oil

UAE is more of a weak small state relying on hardcore slavery to develop, using a semi-feodal economy than anything else

000.jpg
photo_2021-08-07_10-00-27.jpg
photo_2022-03-08_23-25-33-600x600.jpg
IMG_۲۰۲۰۰۸۱۸_۱۴۳۸۰۴-600x450.jpg
InShot_20230115_220546121-600x800.jpg
Slider4.jpg
سنگ-صادراتی-ایران.jpg
photo_2021-08-07_10-00-25-2.jpg
4by6b0d964836d1ye76_800C450.jpg

Well we are going to tax their luxury homes , it would be fair to promote their stuff a little :)

How much guys pay for such stones in your country ?

Me like the texture of green one:ashamed:

View attachment 918634View attachment 918635View attachment 918636View attachment 918637View attachment 918638View attachment 918639View attachment 918640View attachment 918641View attachment 918642
Well we are going to tax their luxury homes , it would be fair to promote their stuff a little :)

How much guys pay for such stones in your country ?

Me like the texture of green one:ashamed:
Do you know almost All Rich people in Iran are regime thugs or have connection with it ...

So in the e d , they won't pay any tax or the regime will give them green light to take 10s of it from people ....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom