What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

British Navy says it has seized smuggled Iranian weapons in Gulf​

LONDON, March 2 (Reuters) - Britain's Royal Navy said on Thursday it had seized Iranian weapons, including anti-tank guided missiles, last month from a smugglers vessel in international waters in the Gulf of Oman.

Britain said the vessel was detected travelling south from Iran at high speed during the hours of darkness by an unmanned U.S. intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance plane, and was also tracked by a British helicopter.

artworks-SHjjYMpEGyGRcpp7-Q2nVOg-t500x500.jpg

Now you know where i am living...me wonder how i managed to stay sane with all this shit around me :(
hilarious.gif

Let me guess,ukranian refugees picking a fight with a female russian shot putter?.:rofl:

hilarious.gif

Let me guess,ukranian refugees picking a fight with a female russian shot putter?.:rofl:
:rolleyes: if it would be only that...its all so crazy and wrong, especially in Berlin.

Over all i feel lucky that i meet my wife over 17 years ago. If i had to search today for a woman, i wouldnt know if its a woman or not :what:

Last edited:
Now you know where i am living...me wonder how i managed to stay sane with all this shit around me :(
:D

In complete unrelated turn of events here in Iran , Those darn "wealthy people" will have to pay ~ 400 million rial each year for their extra houses. hehehe , which is with today's market value of rial vs dollar its close to 700-800 $ per year.

poorest guys in these brackets earning +20 USD per day ! and wealthiest guys on top are earning +50 USD per day ( each member of family ).this will surely teach them a lesson for sure ! ( 10 years old data new ones might be higher :)

0.2 % of +200 billion rial home will be their taxes :D

And taxes for smaller houses are unclear.

Without taxing smaller houses this will lead to building more small houses and make the market for those small houses booming :)

I wonder who could be possibly hoarding some of these small houses in his backyard !

Last edited:
:D

In complete unrelated turn of events here in Iran , Those darn "wealthy people" will have to pay ~ 400 million rial each year for their extra houses. hehehe , which is with today's market value of rial vs dollar its close to 700-800 $ per year.

poorest guys in these brackets earning +20 USD per day ! and wealthiest guys on top are earning +50 USD per day ( each member of family ).this will surely teach them a lesson for sure ! ( 10 years old data new ones might be higher :)

0.2 % of +200 billion rial home will be their taxes :D

And taxes for smaller houses are unclear.

Without taxing smaller houses this will lead to building more small houses and make the market for those small houses booming :)

I wonder who could be possibly hoarding some of these small houses in his backyard !
By the way, here in Toronto Canada also:

An annual tax is being levied on vacant Toronto residences, payable beginning in 2023. The goal of the City of Toronto's Vacant Home Tax (VHT) is to increase the supply of housing by discouraging owners from leaving their residential properties unoccupied.

By the way, here in Toronto Canada also:

An annual tax is being levied on vacant Toronto residences, payable beginning in 2023. The goal of the City of Toronto's Vacant Home Tax (VHT) is to increase the supply of housing by discouraging owners from leaving their residential properties unoccupied.
It's a good law anyways but not flawless :

At the end of 2024 with adjusted inflation their taxes would be lower than that(~$ 500 ? ) but number of 200 billion rial homes will increase .
For a guy with more than $100,000 income this $500-800 tax would be a joke.

What if these guys sell it to close relatives ?

And what if they start investing in small houses instead of their big and luxury houses ? we are talking about a group with $ +$50,000 income to possibly millionaires or billionaires.

combination of millionaires/billionaires and real estate agents is scary in small house market.

Haha

IL RUSSO🇷🇺

💥🇮🇷💥Iran discovers world’s second largest lithium reserve,which would make it the world's second largest lithium reserve after Chile💥🇮🇷💥

Haha, yes, and on the banners one can read "free the lithium!" and "more democracy for iranian miners!"
Oh wow, i randomly googled "Iran lithium" after your post. and found this here:

Thanks for the hint.
1677790945979.png

Contrary to some neighboring States to Iran, Iran doesn't rely fully on oil for its survival

When oil or gas will become useless, some states will crumble because they only had oil as a survival material, i mainly point at gulf states petromornachies

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom