What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Are you saying that US and Israel are now providing nerve toxins to attack Iranian civilians...weapons of mass destruction on civilian population...are they so desperate
You might not like what I will say, but I think theirs some rogue actor here in the establishment that has given this order. I've already heard suspects have been arrested and interviewed to no avail. They'll find out soon enough.

Are you saying that US and Israel are now providing nerve toxins to attack Iranian civilians...weapons of mass destruction on civilian population...are they so desperate
I wish that I could honestly say that I thought that they wouldnt be that fvcking stupid,however,when it comes to the past actions of the west in the region "fvcking stupid" barely begins to describe the level of monumental stupidity involved.
Sadly when one looks at the wests history in the region it almost always seems to prefer to make the bad choice or the even worse choice,and it has never seemed to ever learn the lesson of unintended consequences.

You might not like what I will say, but I think theirs some rogue actor here in the establishment that has given this order. I've already heard suspects have been arrested and interviewed to no avail. They'll find out soon enough.
Well funnily enough thats sort of the narrative that people like this person are going for.
800px-Masih_Alinejad_%28cropped%29.jpg

IE,the iri = the taliban:o:.....cause they dont want girls to get an education. :rolleyes:

Overblown much.

These 2 ships are hardly a threat to anyone lol. Has minimal offensive and defensive capacity.
IT’s election season he has to play to his base and act tough I really really hope he doesn’t win just another trump wanna be blow hard P.S. he’s “my” senator here in Florida

You’ve gone to a new low brah.

چطور میشه یک مدرسه رو مسموم کرد ولی بچه مذهبی هاش و بچه آخونداش مسموم نشن؟

(France24 is a pro-NATO French international propaganda organ)

Insiders in Iran poisoning schools to create civil unrest?

They are already claiming that "Iran is using chemical weapons on schoolgirl and that Iran is doing a holocaust"

Really stinks the same methods they used on Syria, but if it is insiders like MEK or Israel doing this, this would be serious problem for Iran, someone is poisoning schoolgirls and boys in hope that their parents gets upset and buy the Masih Alinejad propaganda, why the govt would poison schoolgirls?

The west are really desperate at this point if that's them, but there are legit cases of poisoning, Iran is still investigating, but there is someone or a group of lunatics doing this right now sending people to hospitals

Well funnily enough thats sort of the narrative that people like this person are going for.

IE,the iri = the taliban:o:.....cause they dont want girls to get an education. :rolleyes:
Please don't post a large picture like this on the forum. It is startling and cringe haha. I visibly cringed.

You’ve gone to a new low brah.
Hey, I could be totally wrong! Theirs alot of perplexing things going on in Iran today, and it is all so suspicious. Seems like the real hybrid war is getting to a new level. The west want more playing cards

چطور میشه یک مدرسه رو مسموم کرد ولی بچه مذهبی هاش و بچه آخونداش مسموم نشن؟
Elaborate? In the same school?

Last edited:
چطور میشه یک مدرسه رو مسموم کرد ولی بچه مذهبی هاش و بچه آخونداش مسموم نشن؟​
چطور میشه سطح درآمد اکثر مردم رو کم کرد ولی یه سری درآمد اشون زیاد بشه ؟

بر خلاف موضوع اقتصاد اینجا هیچ منطقی نداره که "خودی"‌ها پشت این جریان باشند​

Please don't post a large picture like this on the forum. It is startling and cringe haha. I visibly cringed.

Hey, I could be totally wrong! Theirs alot of perplexing things going on in Iran today, and it is all so suspicious. Seems like the real hybrid war is getting to a new level. The west want more playing cards

Elaborate? In the same school?

Same school, how can you spare children of IRGC and mullahs?
They are in the same room.

Yes,she is rather grotesque isnt she?.
I got the impression that she hasnt run a brush through her hair in so long that some weed had taken root in her scalp and had flowered.

I think this has always been one of the wests biggest problems when it comes to the iri,the near complete total lack of any credible political alternative(s).
Essentially the only "alternatives" that the west could scrape up was the son of the former puppet despot,ie the "clown prince",the co leader of a former marxist cult who fought for saddam,ie "mrs mek",and finally we have this person,ie "feminazi hippy chick".
Take your pick......[they`re all equally rancid.] 💩 🤡 🐍

Timeline:

• In February 2019, Masih Alinejad met with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.
  • On September 23, 2019, Islamic Republic security forces arrested three of Alinejad's family members
  • In July 2021, the US Department of Justice claimed that four Iranian intelligence officials and a fifth assistant were planning to kidnap a New York-based journalist
  • Moral Courage Award by American Jewish Committee (AJC), Jun 2022
  • On July 28, 2022, a man named Khalid Mehdiyev approached Alinejad's residence in Brooklyn and wanted to kill her
  • Oxi Courage Award for her fight against Iran’s compulsory hijab, Oct 2022
  • Scholar-Statesman Award by Washington Institute for Near East Policy for her tireless promotion of women’s rights, freedom, and political change in her native land, Nov 2022
  • Global Impact Award, Dec 2022

I have done further research on her. She was a journalist in Iran until 2012 and has always written critical articles, including topics such as corruption of parliamentarians, etc. addressed. Then she applied for asylum in the U.S. and in 2014 also launched such actions as "my Stealthy freedom". The name Masih is actually "Masoumeh". However, she does not want to be called that, but rather to refer to the Christian Masih. Do any of you know the details of her history especially in Iran? What interests me above all is: How did it come so far at all? What has shaped her especially in Iran and what were the reasons that she has developed certain attitudes in Iran already at that time?

She is being courted by the Zionists and was the main media figure during the unrest in iran, in western medias.
But when I look at the timeline, I have the feeling that the situation has "escalated" over time.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom