What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

7cptj8.jpg

I actually enjoyed this documentary. It shows a good historical timeline of Iran. It's called "The Heirs of Cyrus the Great." I guess the only thing that matters in the end is preservation of peace, self-determination and human progress in the light of spirit. But hey I can't complain, I doubt anyone could have done all that IRI has done with the most intense sanctions ever seen in history.

پاسخ عملی دولت به فروپاشی اقتصادی ، حمله با گازهای شیمیایی به مدارس دخترانه برای انحراف افکار عمومی هست ...

راستی « پیروز » هم منقرض شد و ناکام از دنیا رفت

Last edited:
پاسخ عملی دولت به فروپاشی اقتصادی ، حمله با گازهای شیمیایی به مدارس دخترانه برای انحراف افکار عمومی هست ...

boro baba khoshee ba een ghor zadanet. :yahoo: boro ye honaree kon o morgh khoree ro bezar kenar,

Just trying to be friend.

منقرض نشده
مادرش ازش حاملست

are you aware he was just 10th month

20 months is for mating. Artificial insemination and semen production can happen way earlier.

Iran FM talks to CNN reporter Amanpour...two Iranians in opposite camps talk...:undecided:

Interview.jpg

This is a very worrying one.
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/gas-attacks-on-10-girls-schools-in-iran-over-100-hospitalised-report-3825872
Its just started trending in the western media within the last day or so.

Organophosphate based nerve agents,if this is in fact what these as yet unknown agents are,is certainly not something that your average terror group could come up with without some very specialized help.
Are you saying that US and Israel are now providing nerve toxins to attack Iranian civilians...weapons of mass destruction on civilian population...are they so desperate

Back
Top Bottom