What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

So I noticed Neutrino has a recently created Youtube account where he uses Text-To-Speech in English to talk about military infrastructure and tech in good detail.

I would recommend people not familiar with Farsi, who are curious or following along to check out some of his videos on his channel. His videos are easy to follow along.
@_Nabil_
@tsunset
@dani92
@Iraqi soldier
@aziqbal
Trying to think of anyone else.

Example;

I did not truly realize the scale of the Qom missile corps let alone its existence
Thanks, the large percentage of explanations related to Iran military are either in Persian (the interesting ones), those in English are channels that explains nothing of the title and keep showing videos of things that have nothing to do with the subject with a basic text to speech

Thanks, the large percentage of explanations related to Iran military are either in Persian (the interesting ones), those in English are channels that explains nothing of the title and keep showing videos of things that have nothing to do with the subject with a basic text to speech
Indeed, and often lacks sufficient detail either. I think it's rather the lack of keen interest. Someone who is very interested can dig up alot of open source information and yet I've not seen any channel provide this type of content (in English)

By the way did you notice that guy "sha ah" disappeared when protests died down so did another guy "Dariush"..both MKO members I think..also "parsipride" lot of these MKO guys come over here.

Yes!

Indeed, and often lacks sufficient detail either. I think it's rather the lack of keen interest. Someone who is very interested can dig up alot of open source information and yet I've not seen any channel provide this type of content (in English)

I think there is a general lack of interest for Iranian military achievements and current capabilities amongst most Westerners as for years they’ve been told that Iran is a functionally weak country with no real armed forces and an inability to defend itself.

Those who know, know, the who don’t continue to perpetuate the same ignorance we’ve all gotten woefully used to.

So I noticed Neutrino has a recently created Youtube account where he uses Text-To-Speech in English to talk about military infrastructure and tech in good detail.

I would recommend people not familiar with Farsi, who are curious or following along to check out some of his videos on his channel. His videos are easy to follow along.
@_Nabil_
@tsunset
@dani92
@Iraqi soldier
@aziqbal
Trying to think of anyone else.

Example;

I did not truly realize the scale of the Qom missile corps let alone its existence
@N_Al40
@shadihassan28

China is going to support turkey-baku for making an alternative route from central Asia, to tukeminstan to Azerbaijan and turkey ...
They simply want to bypass both of Iran and Russia and they need to anex southern Armenia for it ...

We should let Baku to act tough , let them to think Iran is weak and start a war , then crush them and annex southern region of it .

China is going to support turkey-baku for making an alternative route from central Asia, to tukeminstan to Azerbaijan and turkey ...
They simply want to bypass both of Iran and Russia and they need to anex southern Armenia for it ...
China want's to keep it's options open with the world, investing in corridors and alternative corridors. So a political crisis in any certain country does not affect its exports.
We should let Baku to act tough , let them to think Iran is weak and start a war , then crush them and annex southern region of it .

تکلیف باکو با زمان حل میشه زمانی که ما و روسیه آماده شدیم .

China want's to keep it's options open with the world, investing in corridors and alternative corridors. So a political crisis in any certain country does not affect its exports.

تکلیف باکو با زمان حل میشه زمانی که ما و روسیه آماده شدیم .

بی شک ایران در خال مقاومت سازیه. واضحه دولت باکو‌ مستاصل شده و دست به این بازی‌ها میزنه. اگه ایران بطور فوقالعاده تاثیر امیز وضعیت انصارالاه و را شکل داده باکو‌که هیچ.

🇮🇱 🇮🇷 Radio France reports that everything is ready "on paper" for an Israeli attack in Iran. Some 3,000 targets have been identified, and the "Jewish state wants to take action quickly", a diplomatic source says.

⬛️ The report states Israel wishes to form a military coalition, especially with Western powers, in order to strike Iran. The military coalition aims to bring together France, the US and, ideally, a few Arab countries.

⬛️ "Netanyahu thus sends a message to Westerners: I support you in your war against Russia, support me in my battle against Iran. This is what he is looking for in Paris"

:coffee:

🇮🇱 🇮🇷 Radio France reports that everything is ready "on paper" for an Israeli attack in Iran. Some 3,000 targets have been identified, and the "Jewish state wants to take action quickly", a diplomatic source says.

⬛️ The report states Israel wishes to form a military coalition, especially with Western powers, in order to strike Iran. The military coalition aims to bring together France, the US and, ideally, a few Arab countries.

⬛️ "Netanyahu thus sends a message to Westerners: I support you in your war against Russia, support me in my battle against Iran. This is what he is looking for in Paris"

:coffee:
Its time to do a nuclear test...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom