What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

The same people who used to introduce Iran's drones as photoshop, today actually acknowledge the capabilities of Shahid 136 and its impact on the battlefields of the world. Iran's drone and missile power today, as Iran's strategic advantage in the world military club, has been the main target of Israel's terrorist actions and dirty war against Iran for several years, according to the military and security leaders as well as the strategic documents of the Zionist regime
I love these websites, so direct 😂

They are getting lambasted for this tweet and deservedly so.

Did they think they look good with an admission like this?

The news was in last novmber and I made a thread in this forum

Iran arrests 26 terrorists led by Azerbaijani national​

1. Politics
November 7, 2022 - 22:24

TEHRAN – The Iranian Ministry of Intelligence announced on Monday that it had busted a group of 26 terrorists in relation to the Shiraz attack that was led by an Azerbaijani national.
The ministry said it has so far detained 26 terrorists who were involved or planning to carry out terrorist attacks across Iran, including Zahedan.
“All the individuals arrested are non-Iranian and hold Azerbaijani, Tajik, and Afghan citizenship,” the ministry said in a statement.

City of "ARAK" (first time I ever see photos of this city)

by the way "ARAK" is a Persian word and Arabs used it and turned the name after arabization to "Iraq".

Industrial capital of Iran and site to Arak heavy water reactor IR-40. and not far from Tehran
4409907.jpg

4409913.jpg

4409918.jpg

4409905.jpg

4409911.jpg
4409899.jpg

4409915.jpg
4409921.jpg
4409924.jpg
4409923.jpg

4409922.jpg

Last edited:
This is typically American and European, asking for unacceptable concessions.

Iran accepts for example to fulfill the simple JCPOA with AIEA insepection, no, that isn't enough for the west, they will ask you to dismantle every nuclear related sites, dismantle all your missiles and air defense, as well as to cut ties with all Iran allies in the region recognizing Israel (btw he is implying that Iran should dismantle all the missiles that could reach them) and eventually "we will remove the sanctions"

Typical white behavior, remember Reza Khan and his 60yrs long deal for oil? These regimes will never stop squeezing weak states, make protectorates, if someone doesn't want, enjoy your coup and your massive sanctions as well as threats of war every week and using "Human rights" as an excuse

Back when the Americans were genociding Filipinos, their excuse was "We want to educate your people to be like in our world"

2023: "We want to free your people and gift them democracy"

Same excuse, just formulated in a different way

So I noticed Neutrino has a recently created Youtube account where he uses Text-To-Speech in English to talk about military infrastructure and tech in good detail.

I would recommend people not familiar with Farsi, who are curious or following along to check out some of his videos on his channel. His videos are easy to follow along.
@_Nabil_
@tsunset
@dani92
@Iraqi soldier
@aziqbal
Trying to think of anyone else.

Example;

I did not truly realize the scale of the Qom missile corps let alone its existence

As I've screamed for decades the IRI is misinterpreting the power of messaging and propaganda. Either classic or modern social media platforms.
By the way did you notice that guy "sha ah" disappeared when protests died down so did another guy "Dariush"..both MKO members I think..also "parsipride" lot of these MKO guys come over here.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom