What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Maybe its Phase 2 of the previous color revolution,you know: "women,life,random explosions...."?
:omghaha:
According to Ukrainian media, Israel started special military operation against Iran, Khamenei is overthrown and decapitation strikes have destroyed the IR. Shahed Aviation industries is destroyed, and Russia will no longer have UASs from Iran. GG

According to Ukrainian media, Israel started special military operation against Iran, Khamenei is overthrown and decapitation strikes have destroyed the IR. Shahed Aviation industries is destroyed, and Russia will no longer have UASs from Iran. GG
Copium addiction is sad....😞
6z7z9niq8n591.png

Regime officials from the Ukraine are claiming involvement in recent failed attack. Even though they don't have the capability for such an operation and likely weren't involved, Iran should increase military aid to Russia regardless in response to this official statement.

IMG_20230129_101956_240.jpg

At this point anything happening inside Russia or Iran will be claimed by Ukraine. To me it seems like the classic duo, Israel giving intel+MEK inside Iran doing the dirty job and it corresponds to the last day Israeli deaths, and even i wonder, because the attempt looked so primitive i think even ISIS could have done that, self made quadcopter with cheap explosives attached on it

If a firework explodes badly, they will claim that it was them, a classic sign of desperation

Since that https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mykhailo_Podolyak claimed responsibility/boasting about it, i think at this point its time for severing diplomatic ties with Ukraine, Iran from the start of the war was against it and addressed condolences when their minister died in a helo crash, proposed them to make a joint expertise for the drone issue, all of them ignored and now "claiming" responsibility for a terrorist attack using IED

Where is the oil refinery and missile production explosion? So far only saw the mini drone on the roof. They are making it like it was a huge attack and that Iran got bombed by the US or smth big https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...-central-city-isfahan-state-media-2023-01-28/ I see nothing about missiles or oil refinery

Since it miserably failed, Iran should take measures for that kind of IED like drones, Since the operator was probably inside Ispahan or close from the impact point (maybe multiple persons were operating each drones), if they have a good speed, the mesh nets trap like in Natanz should be implemented on every facilities/depots

Remember when I said special “mesh nets” can be used to protect the blast door entrances of important sites like underground airbases and @Hack-Hook said no?

Well look what a civilian rudimentary mesh (non special alloy - non military grade) mesh design did for a roof.

It sucks being right so much :azn:

Good stuff, practical solutions for problems are always welcomed.

The drones seem a little bit more involved possibly indicating outside sourcing?
DA294DDE-36E4-4839-9DCA-0A83C17E2D4B.jpeg

Attachments

• 03DDFEB3-54C5-4A6D-B050-2EC975344B84.jpeg
    03DDFEB3-54C5-4A6D-B050-2EC975344B84.jpeg
    79.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 897A510F-8084-40F0-A9A8-B5B70E3BEABA.jpeg
    897A510F-8084-40F0-A9A8-B5B70E3BEABA.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 16
Good stuff, practical solutions for problems are always welcomed.

The drones seem a little bit more involved possibly indicating outside sourcing?View attachment 913961
@vizier As you mentioned previous LIDAR would be useful for these type of explosive quads for very short range defense. Stationed on rooftops of structures without passive defense.

@vizier As you mentioned previous LIDAR would be useful for these type of explosive quads for very short range defense. Stationed on rooftops of structures without passive defense.

If Israel really was behind this, then they must feel pretty embarrassed right now.

Iran will continue to harden their assets against sabotage.

My relative has to send money from Iran to her sick mom abroad. Any one have thoughts on whether its a good time to convert Rials into USD, or best to wait? Thanks for any input.

My relative has to send money from Iran to her sick mom abroad. Any one have thoughts on whether its a good time to convert Rials into USD, or best to wait? Thanks for any input.
Theirs no indication the rial is going to get any stronger for the time being. I wouldn't worry about conversion to USD, I probably would've done it a long time ago in fact.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom