What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

This is the reaction to killing eight Israelis. Mini drones
Allegedly 2-3 deviated and intercepted and 1-2 made minor damages.

Mini drone
Warhead 2 Kg RDX
Might be a bit more than that. Seeing some smoke in Tehran.

But yeah. Material damage can be replaced.

Mini drone
Released by MEK communist agents

Might be a bit more than that. Seeing some smoke in Tehran.

But yeah. Material damage can be replaced.

I am talking about Isfahan. No confirmation from Tehran or Karaj yet

This was their measured warning IMO with small warhead.

Both Iran and Israel can conduct multiple raids in multiple cities simultaneously with heavier warhead.

They wanted to say “we know every bullet is Iran. Stop.” With minimal escalation

seems it were explosives of different strength. More smaller ones, but some in the 10 kg range. according to the vids i have seen by now. But i dont know if the vids are really from this happening in Iran.

A33F5822-FCCF-4A94-894A-27A845F5D980.jpeg

Bibi has little choices if internal conflicts and Gaza and West Bank fire continues.
He has to make measured moves to stay longer.

Eight Israelis killed was the worst in years and he sent his message to Iran as well.

seems it were explosives of different strength. More smaller ones, but some in the 10 kg range. according to the vids i have seen by now. But i dont know if the vids are really from this happening in Iran.

IMO this small warhead is more like 2 kg RDX.
No intention to kill or damage.

Seems like, very hard to tell. But one thing can be said, it's how remarkable bullshit flies around.

Isfahan confirmed, doesn't even look like a high value target either. Maybe other stuff, which we will find out soon enough

Bibi has little choices if internal conflicts and Gaza and West Bank fire continues.
He has to make measured moves to stay longer.

Eight Israelis killed was the worst in years and he sent his message to Iran as well.
He's announcing his return. Interesting times ahead.

Poor reaction, pathetic really…

True.

It is such a sloppy and failed reaction for killing 8 Israelis that I say it was probably “intentional as a warning”.
I might be wrong and they might have done a shitty revenge maybe due to their rush for avenge.

Some rumors going around that Baku embassy is packing up and leaving.

Funnily, these alleged country wide explosions are less serious than the earth quake and this rumor.

Seems like, very hard to tell. But one thing can be said, it's how remarkable bullshit flies around.

Isfahan confirmed, doesn't even look like a high value target either. Maybe other stuff, which we will find out soon enough

He's announcing his return. Interesting times ahead.

Was about to say, Israeli Fascist Netanyahu is domestically famous for signing off on Iran related operations ad-nauseam.

True.

It is such a sloppy and failed reaction for killing 8 Israelis that I say it was probably “intentional as a warning”.
I might be wrong and they might have done a shitty revenge maybe due to their rush for avenge.

We don’t know the true extent of these attacks and if they were a distraction for more measure covert operations taking place in tandem.

But small drones hitting rooftops and doing no real damage is a poor look for that fat Israeli Fascist.

He should work on treating the Palestinian with some dignity and maybe they’d stop killing those illegal settlers.

Some rumors going around that Baku embassy is packing up and leaving.

Funnily, these alleged country wide explosions are less serious than the earth quake and this rumor.

I personally wouldn’t count on it.

Sounds a little too fantastical.

Back
Top Bottom