What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

As soon as electric motorbikes are cheaper than traditional motorbikes, people will make the switch.

EU deciding not to put IRGC on their terror list.

Saw this picture flying around on Twitter and couldn't help myself finding this very funny
FnL9cU8WYBUKpda
That uniform really suits him,he will supposed to be in charge of europian branch of IRGC.maybe "Sepahe ROOM" or "Sepahe Meghdad".

As soon as electric motorbikes are cheaper than traditional motorbikes, people will make the switch.

EU deciding not to put IRGC on their terror list.

Saw this picture flying around on Twitter and couldn't help myself finding this very funny
FnL9cU8WYBUKpda
It is rather humorous isnt it?.
Ultimately it appeared that the nato nations had some second thoughts about the potential downsides of declaring the irgc as a terrorist organisation.The most obvious ones being what happens to our forces if they ever wind up in iranian custody [thats assuming of course that they would be given the option of surrendering and being taken prisoner] in the event iran reciprocates and declares nato as a terrorist group.
Or perhaps there are still those within the eurovassals who hope to still try and salvage something from their former political and economic relations and investments in iran,who knows?.Tho honestly at this point the west looks to have little to nothing to offer to iran.
I`m sure there must be many in the eu right now pondering how on earth things ended up turning to utter sh!t so badly with iran, going from having good relations and being irans number one trading partner to this.....
The price of vassalage,I guess.

Ever since Borrells infamous "garden speech",I`ve always pictured him as the nazi version of the character of Chance the gardener/Chauncey Gardner,from the 1979 movie Being There [excellent movie by the way]
being-there_1.jpg

Here we see Josep the gardener in his natural european garden habitat. :azn:

Ukrainian groom fights an Iranian drone model on his wedding day.

Iranian drones are now part of the Ukrainian heritage and culture.

34EEC457-53E4-4781-B7F0-A9960E23BD61.jpeg

WTF is going on!?!?!?
I always heard rumors from the 90s that items were being liquidated by corrupt bloated insects. A slow, painful, and violent death to any and all who are plundering the nation, be it lowlives who were exiled in 79 or the vaalaa che arz konam who are in charge today...

5799934.jpg

It's all about incetives, when fuel is cheap no one has the incentive to deal with hassles of electric cars. A lot of problems could be alleviated if they completed the CNG project, which is much easier and doable than electrification

Correct me if I’m wrong, but Iran has one of cheapest electricity prices in the world. Hence why so many Bitcoin farms popped up in Iran.

Gas in Iran will only go up as government continues its path to remove fuel subsidies.

CNG is a TERRIBLE, Iran is one of top natural gas producers in the world, and yet it consumes MOST of its own natural gas production. Building CNG vehicles in 90 million population will only make Iran a net importer of natural gas.

Ukraine - Russia war couple of important developments

• Germany and US plan to send MBTs to Ukraine.
  • NATO claims 100,000 Ukrainian casualties
  • Ukraine losing ‘triple digit’ number of men daily to defend Bakhmut
It is now a battle of attrition as Ukraine sends men into the meat grinder much like Iran sent it’s own Shaheds during the iran-Iraq war.

Quite likely Ukraine ends this war with over 500,000 dead and 1M+ injured similar to Iran and Syria respectively.

I believe this war will end in a Syria situation (frozen conflict) or a negotiated solution once Ukraine casualties go beyond a certain point.

I do not believe Russia has nearly enough men to be able to conquer the Ukraine draft/full mobilization.

Ukraine - Russia war couple of important developments

• Germany and US plan to send MBTs to Ukraine.
  • NATO claims 100,000 Ukrainian casualties
  • Ukraine losing ‘triple digit’ number of men daily to defend Bakhmut
It is now a battle of attrition as Ukraine sends men into the meat grinder much like Iran sent it’s own Shaheds during the iran-Iraq war.

Quite likely Ukraine ends this war with over 500,000 dead and 1M+ injured similar to Iran and Syria respectively.

I believe this war will end in a Syria situation (frozen conflict) or a negotiated solution once Ukraine casualties go beyond a certain point.

I do not believe Russia has nearly enough men to be able to conquer the Ukraine draft/full mobilization.
Seems like the rate of attrition on both side is much greater than Iran-Iraq war. Already reaching 100,000+ in less than a year.

In the Holy Defence Iran had fewer martyrs than that, 210.000 to be precise, as documented by Bonyade Shahid.

In fact and contrary to a widely held belief, that war was relatively speaking a low intensity one for most of its duration but saw highly intense moments whenever the two sides staged large scale offensives involving massive force contingents. Outside of those recurrent instances the front lines saw rather little action.

Last edited:
وزیر کشور و آموزش و پرورش مثل اینکه با کمک هم راه حل قطعی کنترل آلودگی هوا را کشف کردن . امیدوارم سازمان حفاظت از محیط زیست به ایشان کمک کند که مشکل آلودگی هوا برای همیشه حل بشود​

راستی قبلا در دوره احمدینژاد هم با این روش نرخ تورم کنترل شد.​

به گزارش ایرنا طی چندروز اخیر دریافت پیامک واریز مبلغ ۴۰ هزار میلیاردتومان به حساب یک شهروند در استان کرمان خبرساز شده بود؛ این فرد در گفت وگو با برخی رسانه‌ها و نیز انتشار کلیپی موضوع را رسانه‌ای کرده بود.

روابط عمومی بانک آینده در این زمینه توضیح داده است: اخیرا برخی مشتریان بانک آینده پیامکی مبنی بر واریز مبلغی به حساب خود دریافت کرده بودند

در نتیجه این خطای سیستمی پیامک واریز به حساب ۲ شهروند در کشور هرکدام به مبلغ ۴۰ هزار میلیاردتومان ارسال و در مجموع این رخداد با رقم ۸۰ هزار میلیارد تومان روی داده بود که علت آن نقص و خطای فنی اعلام شده است

.........................................................................................

میگم که برای اشتباهات آینده شماره حساب موجود هست

آکبند

کم کار

ترو تمیز

اینجور موارد فک نکنم بشه گفت خانم دکتری

مناسب برای اشتباهات چند هزار میلیاردی

خلاصه دوستان بانکی در خدمت هستیم​

به گزارش تابناک به نقل از تسنیم، یک خانم مسافر که هر روز با هواپیما از اصفهان به تهران سفر میکرد و برمیگشت با مشکوک شدن پلیس و رصد و پیگیری، پلیس به اطلاعات عجیبی دست یافت.
پلیس با دستگیری این خانم پی برد که این شخص هر روز با پرواز مستقیم به تهران برای گدایی می‌رود.
وی روزانه ۵ میلیون تومان درامد داشته و دوباره به شهر خودش برمیگشته است
.........................................................................................................................
جالبه که من چند روز پیش اینجا کنار یک خیابون خانمی مسن رو دیدم که احتمالا بخاطر گدایی کردن گرفته بودنش و در حالی که ایشون مانتو رو بالا زده بود زیر جوراب‌ها پر از پول بود جوری که جوراب بی‌چاره داشت می ترکید​

در ادامه واکنش ها به حمله مسلحانه به سفارت باکو در تهران،‌ ماریا زاخارووا سخنگوی وزارت خارجه روسیه هم در کانال تلگرامی خود با اشاره به اینکه بعدا اظهارنظر با جزئیات‌ بیشتری در این زمینه خواهیم داشت، نوشت: ما از حمله‌ای دیگر به سفارت آذربایجان - که در آن یک مامور امنیتی جان باخت - شوکه شده‌ایم. ما به همتایان آذربایجانی تسلیت می‌گوییم و حمایت خود را ابراز می‌داریم.

https://****/cherik_irani/21266

A movie is recently released from the battle of Saraqib where many Turkish and its militia ISIS terrorists were killed.

This happened after they killed 9 HZ soldiers. Nearly 100-200 were killed in revenge and Saraqib was fully taken.

No Iranian involved or killed. One HZ member had dual citizenship though but was buried in Lebanon. Tens of Turkish citizens neutralized.

Warning
The movie shows bodies of tens of Turkish and ISIS/NF militia.

Back
Top Bottom