What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

View attachment 912490
دفاع از حزبی که نزدیک به ۲۰ سال حکومت رو اداره می‌کنه
عدم دفاع از نتایج عملکرد حزب حکم

انتخاب گزینه ۲ یعنی عدم اعتقاد به حرفی که در مورد کشورش می‌زنه​
Ein tork 6 safheh chert and pert goft va Iran ra koobid..shoma amadid va dar bain dava in ra neveshdid:
"Bless your heart man
Shouldn't we call it unfortunately ?
From your talking points I'm getting vibes of the visionary leader in charge. :enjoy:
And I wish you nothing but the best."

Midanam az amd nabodeh..arab ha va tork ha dost ma nistand..az har forsat iran ra mikooband..

Ein tork 6 safheh chert and pert goft va Iran ra koobid..shoma amadid va dar bain dava in ra neveshdid:
"Bless your heart man
Shouldn't we call it unfortunately ?
From your talking points I'm getting vibes of the visionary leader in charge. :enjoy:
And I wish you nothing but the best."

Midanam az amd nabodeh..arab ha va tork ha dost ma nistand..az har forsat iran ra mikooband..
حالا مشکل این نوشته من چی هست ؟​

170130947.jpg
170130957.jpg
170130958.jpg
170130948.jpg
170130949.jpg
170130951.jpg
170133547.jpg

Iran's ‘Bi-Madar’ wins top award at 21st Dhaka Int’l Film Festival

The 21st Dhaka International Film Festival (DIFF) concluded on Sunday, awarding Seyyed Morteza Fatemi-directed Iranian film ‘Bi-Madar’ (Motherless) as the Best Film this year.

Motherless-HQ-7-960x600.jpg

Motherless-HQ-4-960x600.jpg
Motherless-HQ-8-960x600.jpg

Synopsis:

An educated, middle aged couple, Amir Ali and Marjan, lead a quiet life. When Marjan insists on renting a womb and a surrogate mother enters their life, unintentionally they go through different tests and face moral dilemmas.

Festivals & Awards:
1- Dhaka International Film Festival (January 2023 – Bangladesh).

• Asian Competition.
  • Best Film Award.

WTF is going on!?!?!?
I always heard rumors from the 90s that items were being liquidated by corrupt bloated insects. A slow, painful, and violent death to any and all who are plundering the nation, be it lowlives who were exiled in 79 or the vaalaa che arz konam who are in charge today...

The 21st Dhaka International Film Festival (DIFF) concluded on Sunday, awarding Seyyed Morteza Fatemi-directed Iranian film ‘Bi-Madar’ (Motherless) as the Best Film this year.

View attachment 912740

View attachment 912741View attachment 912742
Synopsis:

An educated, middle aged couple, Amir Ali and Marjan, lead a quiet life. When Marjan insists on renting a womb and a surrogate mother enters their life, unintentionally they go through different tests and face moral dilemmas.

Festivals & Awards:

• Asian Competition.
  • Best Film Award.

From master pieces like "Mother" of Ali Hatami and "M Like Mother" of Agha Rasool to today ?

Last edited:

Rouhani government wanted to make all of Iran’s official taxi’s electric in order to reduce pollution.

What happened to that?

Surely iran Khodro can design a simple electric taxi vehicle in return for a lucrative government contract.

If I were Iran government, I would also subsidize a pride class but ELECTRIC vehicle that is completely electric and offer it 25-30 maybe even 50% cheaper than regular price of pride.

This would take so many dangerous polluting cheap pride and their derivatives off the road. Resulting in cleaner air and jobs (one for auto industry and also for putting up all the charging stations to form national network).

These are rather simple economic and environmental policies that can be done that we are lacking.

China is moving breakneck speed towards electric/solar/wind power.

Rouhani government wanted to make all of Iran’s official taxi’s electric in order to reduce pollution.

What happened to that?

Surely iran Khodro can design a simple electric taxi vehicle in return for a lucrative government contract.

If I were Iran government, I would also subsidize a pride class but ELECTRIC vehicle that is completely electric and offer it 25-30 maybe even 50% cheaper than regular price of pride.

This would take so many dangerous polluting cheap pride and their derivatives off the road. Resulting in cleaner air and jobs (one for auto industry and also for putting up all the charging stations to form national network).

These are rather simple economic and environmental policies that can be done that we are lacking.

China is moving breakneck speed towards electric/solar/wind power.
It's all about incetives, when fuel is cheap no one has the incentive to deal with hassles of electric cars. A lot of problems could be alleviated if they completed the CNG project, which is much easier and doable than electrification

View attachment 912740

View attachment 912741View attachment 912742
Synopsis:

Festivals & Awards:

• Asian Competition.
  • Best Film Award.
Frankly I can do without the oh so film noir genre of Iranian movies. loos benazar meeyan. een feelma baraya farangeeyast.

Last edited:
It's all about incetives, when fuel is cheap no one has the incentive to deal with hassles of electric cars. A lot of problems could be alleviated if they completed the CNG project, which is much easier and doable than electrification
As soon as electric motorbikes are cheaper than traditional motorbikes, people will make the switch.

EU deciding not to put IRGC on their terror list.

Saw this picture flying around on Twitter and couldn't help myself finding this very funny
FnL9cU8WYBUKpda

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom