What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Given the zero impact any reaction is for show. These ‘listings’ are for internal audiences mostly.
I mean, reaction from the IRGC.

New unveliings?
Removing the 2000km limit?
Re-approach to PG security or regional moves? etc...

Iran president urges increased cooperation with Russia

170129097.jpg

Speaking during a phone conversation with his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin, President Raisi described cooperation between the two neighboring countries as constructive and positive.

The two presidents reviewed issues of bilateral importance as well as the latest regional developments.

President Raisi said that Iran supports the settlement of issues in Syria.

The Russian president, for his part, voiced his country’s readiness to upgrade cooperation with Iran in the fields of energy, transportation and transit.

230118115331-02-nasa-boeing-sustainable-aircraft.jpg
New aircraft design from NASA and Boeing could benefit passengers in the 2030s

“It’s our goal that NASA’s partnership with Boeing to produce and test a full-scale demonstrator will help lead to future commercial airliners that are more fuel efficient, with benefits to the environment, the commercial aviation industry, and to passengers worldwide. If we are successful, we may see these technologies in planes that the public takes to the skies in the 2030s.”

The first test flight of this experimental aircraft is set to take place in 2028. The goal is for the technology to serve approximately 50% of the commercial market through short- to medium-haul single-aisle aircraft, Nelson said.

..........................................................................................................
@Messerschmitt @Ich :D
Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-596-0367-05A,_Flugzeug_Me_323_Gigant.jpg

Why are Americans going for top wings in their future designs ?

I’m so sick of this “just import more Africans, that’ll solve the problem” mentality.

Of course those same western decision makers who allow mass immigration into their countries, are largely responsible for the neo-colonial exploitation and destabilization of Africa and other regions of the global south. Which is the root cause for south to north migrations in the first place. Every people have the right to prosper in their countries of origin, no matter their geographic location. Globalist elites, the common foes of all nations, don't see it that way.

Two remarks I should add to a previous comment.

Considered with this in mind, the unsettling nature of anti-specist thought (antagonism towards the human species) comes to light.

Is it not interesting how starkly this anti-specist and Promethean ideology characteristic of globalist elites, with its disdain for human "imperfection" and its invocation of evolutionary "fatality", contrasts with the substitute-religion of human rights and secular humanism which compassionately claimed to place man at the center of their value system, value system which the very same elites have forcefully been shoving down people's throats for more than two centuries?

Fundamentally, what these two sets of subversive ideologies have in common is their predisposition to conflict with traditional religion, in particular monotheistic religion. In reality the thinking of globalist elites has always reeked, simultaneously, of misanthropy on the one hand and of rebellion against religion and divine Authority on the other hand, - whether under the misleading garb of so-called human rights, or in the uninhibited form of anti-specist trans-humanism, it has constantly been replete with violent social Darwinism.

In light of this, we come to the realization that the only valid type of humanism is and can only be that which stresses man's subordination to God Almighty (s.w.t.), that which honors man only insofar as and because he is God's creation and servant.

At the scale of the universe itself and beyond, nothing happens outside Allah's Will. There's no evolutionary, scientistic inevitability as nothing will ever transcend the Will of God.

It's been exported to Iranian society via liberalism. Through the soft war and cultural imperialism of zionist-dominated western regimes.

I should add, despite the ongoing liberal-globalist assault on the nuclear family structure in Iran, compared to the west the Iranian family remains far more solid. Not least because the Islamic Republic has been acting as a counterweight to the corruption generated by the enemy's cultural soft war.

It will be governments like the IR and like-minded movements which will act as spearheads in the fight against the dystopian globalist agenda.

Last edited:
I mean, reaction from the IRGC.

New unveliings?
Removing the 2000km limit?
Re-approach to PG security or regional moves? etc...
Perhaps. I hope. Every sneeze, hiccup, sideways look should be taken advantage of.

View attachment 912092
Speaking during a phone conversation with his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin, President Raisi described cooperation between the two neighboring countries as constructive and positive.

The two presidents reviewed issues of bilateral importance as well as the latest regional developments.

The Russian president, for his part, voiced his country’s readiness to upgrade cooperation with Iran in the fields of energy, transportation and transit.
2nd call this week.

View attachment 912092

More like Raisi saying : I don't give a shit about European threats.

Europe hasnt shown anything new, just unveiling what they have been doing in shadow.

It will be a serious threat to Europe itself in the long run.

A contemporary flag-bearer of mainstream Iranian ultra-nationalism exposing himself: "social media" activist Omid Dana openly advocates turning Iran into a destination for international "sexual tourism" and a hub for prostitution akin to the city of Amsterdam, Netherlands, because it is "a source of income". Praising Saudi Arabia's Ben Salman, the subject joins the latter in admiration of Europe's Renaissance, an epoch which ushered in the rise of secularism on that continent.

In addition to displaying the usual ignorance of Islamic rulings, the subject cites liberal agitators who push the agenda of "sexual liberalization" as per the tried and tested method Alfred Kinsey deployed in the USA during the 1950's. Namely, to massively blow out of proportion the supposed state of current moral degeneracy in the targeted society, only to condition citizens into the false belief that liberalizing the corresponding legislation "won't make a difference anyway, now that everyone has turned their backs on conservative values". This is a standard, amply studied stratagem in massive use also by the enemy's foreign based Persian-language media, as well as by domestic liberals.

Other admission by Dana: he is of the belief that "westernization is several steps above" Islamic politics. The eternal complex characterizing the dominant strains of secular Iranian nationalism, which leads its adepts to the persuasion that Islam "equals cultural Arabization" (whereas Islam is in fact tolerant of cultural diversity) and that Arab culture is "more alien" to Iran than American, Jewish, British or French culture for instance, fully reflects itself in this outlandish statement. Along with the typical organic disconnect from Iran's historically induced ground reality. In a previous presentation, Dana went as far as declaring that he'd rather see Iran balkanized and dismantled than a government inspired by Islam to remain in place. In other terms, secularist social-cultural norms take precedence over Iran's territorial integrity in the eyes of this subject. "Nationalism", ye say? Nope, it's not.

https://www.youtube. com/watch?t=560&v=erzGW-3mVPQ&feature=youtu.be

These tend to be the predominant colors of modern Iranian "nationalism" (exceptions exist of course, but they're rather few and far between): a westernized, overly secularist, shallowly anti-clerical and oftentimes markedly islamophobic ideology that has actively been cultivated throughout the past century and a half by zionist, Haifan Bahai, masonic, globalist and western imperialist agents of civilizational uprooting. An actual nationalist will not speak in the way described above, be they downright atheistic. No longer can these types of "nationalists" claim to be at odds with liberalism and secularism, for their outlook represents the quintessence of the mentioned concepts.

Quite regrettably, this is what we're frequently dealing with in guise of "nationalism":

a83E1rm.jpg

Masks have fallen yet again. The same spirit presided over recent riots and their participants. Anyone assuming that these rioters had no issue with Islamic governance per se, and that they're mostly pious individuals (like some users here appeared to postulate), has a skewed understanding of Iranian affairs.

Time for a genuine brand of Iranian nationalism to emerge. As a counterpoint to this confused, alienated and hippiesque avatar which has caused nothing but social disturbance since the advent of modernity. A nationalism truly 'conservative' in the realm of values, like it is supposed to be. One which appreciates the role of the clergy, in line with the Sassanid heritage. One which manages to see through the lies of social-cultural liberalism and its relentless instrumentalization by the globalist, capitalist and imperialist oligarchy in their effort to annihilate every nation and traditional belief system. A nationalism that can come to terms with the fact that, for all of Iran's foregoing glory, Islam likewise has been a structural and defining feature of the land for over a millennium.

Today's political front line is clear: it sets apart authentic patriots of all political persuasions and ideologies on the one hand, and whomever will act as a footman for liberalism and its zio-American imperial promoters on the other hand, whether doing so knowingly or unknowingly. And, this includes self-proclaimed "nationalists" to whom societal permissiveness comes first, trumping national security and domestic stability.

Last edited:
Personal note: ..I took that test in 1970..at that time Iran only had 8 or 9 universities..one out of 100 applicant could get in.. thank God I passed the test..Reading your name in acceptance list on the news paper was nerve racking..Today Iran has 100s of universities and I am glad they still put a test to establish a minimum standard to accept new students.
then in the morning I went to buy the news paper and saw a long line so I decide not to waste my time on it and went to play football with my friends .
when I came back saw my little brother (he was two year smaller than me) went and wait in the line to see if I was accepted and he was glad and told me I was accepted in medicine .at the time it was hard to be admitted from my high school only 2-3 others were succeeded .

left handed people rights matter :taz::mad:
they ask you if you are left handed or right handed when you enroll , she may made a mistake in filling the forms
Now it's 11 -15 out of 100 people.
add free islamic university to that . right now there are many fields that you only need to participate in exam to be accepted , then there was no such things
honestly some people need to teach these guys how to add and subtract numbers just add the numbers for natural science and Foreign languages and compare them to the total
somebody tell them that excel that made those tables for you can do those basic elementary Maths far better than you guys

Back
Top Bottom