What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@SalarHaqq ...All I said was to stop " Illegal " immigration... A fence will stop that and allow for orderly screening of "Legal" immigrants....Mass acceptance of refugees that Germany, Iran, Turkey have gone through is crazy...
Millions of poor are moving towards richer nations and the inflow will only increase...If you accept them with no screening you end up turning your own country into another shithole..so Physical barriers (fence or wall) will allow for orderly inflow. I know it sounds inhumane but the solution is not mass illegal migration...fix the problem at source but learn from mistakes done in places like Haiti where US and Canada poured millions of $$ and ended up with turning the country into gangland heaven!!..
:undecided:

Got it. This is certainly correct as well. I merely wished to add, that fixing the demographic stagnation will help justify tighter regulation of immigration. If this is not done, then the temptation to solve it through mass immigration will be much greater.

Yeah, it is a big problem, aggravated by the covid caution. It will be part of west media staple for quite some time.

Has nothing to Do with COVID situation has to deal with capitalism and its failure to provide the working class a “livable wage”. So naturally humans being animals that can adapt dropped or reduced its most expensive item - off spring.

Add Western society glorification of “bachelor/bachelorette life” and “sex/drugs/many partners” and “live life to the fullest” and you indoctrinated entire generations to look down on principles of marriage and a family.

Anyway, we don't need a billion, average education of old generation is quite low, and it is getting impossible to provide so many jobs. 800m with better structure is fine.

It’s not the number it is the breakdown of that number.

800M is fine if properly distributed among the age curve.

800M when 60% of it is above 60 years old will be very bad for China. A drain on government resources. Shortage of workers for an aging population.

This is why China is moving so rapidly towards automation and AI. If it cannot automate large segments of its economy, it will be doomed. Many countries are on this path towards self destruction.

China would need immigration (preferably skilled workers) in the tens of millions every year to offset this reality…..an unrealistic proposition.

My full statement read: mass immigration is the only solution to demographic decline caused by reduced birth rates. I should have added, sustained (as in sustained reduction of birth rates).

This is a potential solution. Not a sustainable one. The most cost effective will be long term automation of large segments of one’s economy alongside the rise of AI and humanoids capable of various tasks at a GED education level and below

This will be one of the greatest challenges for developed countries. Managing a declining YOUTHFUL population and a INCREASING senior population.

The fact the media refuses to cover this should be a wake up call to everyone.

This is a potential solution. Not a sustainable one. The most cost effective will be long term automation of large segments of one’s economy alongside the rise of AI and humanoids capable of various tasks at a GED education level and below

This will be one of the greatest challenges for developed countries. Managing a declining YOUTHFUL population and a INCREASING senior population.

The fact the media refuses to cover this should be a wake up call to everyone.

This potential 'solution' of mass immigration, while it would technically offset demographic decline, would simultaneously lead to a loss of collective identity and gradual civilizational extinction. So to any patriot, it is of course unacceptable either way. Which is what I meant to arrive at in my previous comments.

As for AI and all-out robotic automation, the way I see it this too bears risks. Especially considering the fact that the path envisaged by globalist elites in this regard revolves heavily around trans-humanism. There's an agenda to end the human species as we know it and replace it by two man-made artificial creations: an "inferior" race of chimeras (human-animal hybrids) and one of "superhumans". No wonder stem cell research and cloning tend to be in vogue these days. The idea is expressed in publicly available masonic literature and by globalist oligarchs, sometimes pretty openly. That this is dystopic in nature and that it conflicts with religious precepts (Islamic and monotheistic in general), should stem from common sense I'd say.

At the end of the day a society dominated demographically by elderly people won't be sustainable. Other than redressing fertility rates, there doesn't appear to be a decent way out. And this must be done very quickly after the first manifestations of demographic regression, otherwise it'll turn into mission impossible as the south Koreans are realizing after having thrown 200 billion USD at it at still failing to improve their fertility rate.

Last edited:
As for AI and all-out robotic automation, the way I see it this too bears risks. Especially considering the fact that the path envisaged by globalist elites in this regard revolves heavily around trans-humanism.

Organic life is simply inferior to machine based life. In many ways that are beyond obvious to state.

It is quite likely that the Apex predator of the universe is machine based. So it’s natural that on any planet where intelligent life arises that eventually if conditions are right it will lead to intelligent machine based life. Darwinism still applies. And the reality is in the vastness of space and toxicity of radiation in space….organic life is simply inferior.

I don’t think there is a nefarious plot to build cyborg humans for some world wide agenda. The sad reality is for an organic human to keep pace with an intelligent machine based life form it needs assistance to stay relevant or else it will simply go extinct from obsolescence.

As I said the elite realize now that capitalism while superior to communism eventually fell apart when corporations sacrificed livable wages and governments embraced large scale debt to generate a diminishing returns level of growth. Add in the destruction of family values and concept of a “normal stable” family and you built a society that views marriage and the traditional marriage in a negative light. This has even happened in Iran, not exclusive to western or liberal societies any longer.

So at this point you cannot simply switch to a new economic model, thus you have to do bandaid approaches and kick the can to the next person to deal with the tough decisions.

After all politicians are organic life forms with a set lifespan. At a certain point they simply say it’s not my problem and they keep the wheels spinning while they are in power.

I have spoken great lengths about the inverse demographics pyramid that plague many developed countries. China is no exception. By 2100 Chinese population is estimated to drop to 800 million. By 2040 60%+ of the country will be over the age of 50 or 60 (can’t remember off the top of my head).

Japan, European countries, etc all are experiencing this phenomenon. Iran will be no exception.

This is the true threat to major societies that do not have massive immigration waves each year.
Yeah we are going extinct, Thank Allah for that

Organic life is simply inferior to machine based life. In many ways that are beyond obvious to state.

Well, "organic" life....includes all variants of elements existing in Universe. It just depends on the enviroment where this "life" evolves, e.g. planet or in plasma clouds somewhere in space or where-/whatever. So me dont think that artificial life is superior over "organic" life if considered/looked at over billions of years.

It is quite likely that the Apex predator of the universe is machine based. So it’s natural that on any planet where intelligent life arises that eventually if conditions are right it will lead to intelligent machine based life. Darwinism still applies. And the reality is in the vastness of space and toxicity of radiation in space….organic life is simply inferior.

I don’t think there is a nefarious plot to build cyborg humans for some world wide agenda. The sad reality is for an organic human to keep pace with an intelligent machine based life form it needs assistance to stay relevant or else it will simply go extinct from obsolescence.

As I said the elite realize now that capitalism while superior to communism eventually fell apart when corporations sacrificed livable wages and governments embraced large scale debt to generate a diminishing returns level of growth. Add in the destruction of family values and concept of a “normal stable” family and you built a society that views marriage and the traditional marriage in a negative light. This has even happened in Iran, not exclusive to western or liberal societies any longer.

So at this point you cannot simply switch to a new economic model, thus you have to do bandaid approaches and kick the can to the next person to deal with the tough decisions.

After all politicians are organic life forms with a set lifespan. At a certain point they simply say it’s not my problem and they keep the wheels spinning while they are in power.
Unfortunately given the pace of AI's progress (see OpenAI, chatGPT, Dall-e, etc), I'm struggling to see how man will fit in the future. I also struggle to see what AI's purpose to 'progress' will be if man were no longer in the picture. Those two struggles will cancel each other out either to the destruction of both OR to the advancement of both--although I don't currently see viable scenarios for the latter.

Man has built everything to serve him. Everything. And those 'everythings' act on man's whim. So man triggers their activity. Even today, AI is seen as yet another mere creation of man which will act on man's behalf. Unfortunately that will not be the case shortly. As man automates further and advances his AIs, he will delegate decision making more and more to the machine. At some point there will be nothing else needed by the machine from man. Big things like economy, policy, climate, health, education, etc. etc. And minutiae like PowerPoint presentations, email, calendar reminders, WORK and employment, love, family, faith. etc, etc. But again all of these issues whether big or small are a result of man's needs and flaws. None mean anything without man. At this juncture man becomes a bottleneck. Redundant. The machine who has been organized less and less around man and more and more around it's own 'unknown' processes will leap forward in its own unfathomable projects leaving man in the dust. That final act by the machine unfortunately is not some nefarious plot by the machne to eliminate man. If it were then there will be cause to celebrate since man will have a raison d'etre to survive. Fight. Live another day. No, man will simply become redundant and left to his devices and perhaps be eliminated to cease his infinite drag on costs and resources. Simple as that.

To summarize, the phases I see are:
  • man with his tools on demand ->
  • man with AI as just another tool ->
  • man and AI as co-existing perhaps complementary counterparts ->
  • man as a drag and redundant component in the eyes if AI ->
  • man becomes redundant indeed and either of the below
    • man ceases to exits and AI continues
    • both man and AI quietly die (unlikely)
    • man and AI part and go their own ways

I've given this a lot of thought and would LOVE to see a role of man in the world of independent AIs. Thoughts welcome.

Last edited:
I was born in deep west Germany so i could see the shit GI`s did to Germans all the time - from raping to killing and all without getting a trial. And no, not allowed to leave the barracks for one week cause of e.g. raping a german woman isnt something i can call a penalty. Germany is still oppressed by US, has still no peace treaty.

The reason why middle-germans ....ah, you wouldnt understand, so just a break and a define:

East germany is the land from the currently eastern borders of the BRD (BRD isnt Germany cause of no peace treaty ect.) up to Königsberg/Kalliningrad , a region what is today polish and russian (wheras Russia has said that it would give Königsberg back to "a Germany") , but not is polish and never will be, but immediatly turns official into east-germany after a peace treaty cause old borders get restored with a peace treaty.

Well, the reason why middle-germans (you get it?) are not so much affected by US as west germans is, that west germans get a full brain washing over decades since ww2, what telling them that US is "good". Also million germans were killed by US after WW2, most in the years 45-48, so west germans were broken by fear of getting killed.

Now you know.

Like it?

Having lived in Germany for the past 3 years, I do really feel sorry for the Germans, and believe they have been very badly treated by the globalists.

I would like to say a few things, but wont risk it, as there are a lot of laws against freedom of speeh and even thought here. You can´t even talk about what the allied forces did to the people of Germany after the war.

All I will say is that I hope to see a free Germany one day, and I hope Iran can help them in this.
I espesially hope to see the day Germany gets its lands back from Pooland. But first, better politicians who care about Germany are needed.

A nice piece of paper, how to deter the Russian-Iranian collaboration

Tehran’s relationship with Moscow has expanded substantially since the invasion of Ukraine, from weapons deliveries to a flurry of political and trade delegations traversing both capitals. This evolution has led to murmurs of concern inside Iran, with some fearing that the government made a significant error by throwing its lot in with an untrustworthy Russian partner. Although these voices have so far been isolated, Western governments should feed this doubt as part of their strategy to curb Iran’s military aid.

Although these voices have so far been isolated, Western governments should feed this doubt as part of their strategy to curb Iran’s military aid.

مجید دلبندم با تئوری هاش کاملا به پارادوکس با خودش رسید

Having lived in Germany for the past 3 years, I do really feel sorry for the Germans, and believe they have been very badly treated by the globalists.

I would like to say a few things, but wont risk it, as there are a lot of laws against freedom of speeh and even thought here. You can´t even talk about what the allied forces did to the people of Germany after the war.

All I will say is that I hope to see a free Germany one day, and I hope Iran can help them in this.
I espesially hope to see the day Germany gets its lands back from Pooland. But first, better politicians who care about Germany are needed.
Dont worry. There is a God. No need to fear anything.

Dont worry. There is a God. No need to fear anything.
Yup..One day fire bombing of Dresden by British that killed/melted 500,000 German civilians will be known to all ..Until that day .
Note for those who do not know: Dresden was a cultural city of Germany accommodating wounded of the war..City did not have any military installation or military significance ..It was bombed by "Bomber Harris" Royal airforce chief to avenge bombing of London.. War criminals in nice uniforms..!

Inferior in what regard? As far as technical abilities are concerned, certainly. But the material sphere is not the sole relevant one to life and existence.

Considered with this in mind, the unsettling nature of anti-specist thought (antagonism towards the human species) comes to light. At any rate it's incompatible with monotheistic beliefs. To the faithful, God will prevent this sort of an outcome.

Among elites who thought they could put chances on their side, the craving for immortality never lost its appeal. So too is it shared by the contemporary globalist oligarchy. And trans-humanism, a combination of technological innovation and ideology with historic precedents, is feeding these aspirations in present times.

But beyond the personal utility they see in trans-humanism, they're also viewing it as a tool of societal reorganization.

In that sense oligarchs are indeed promoting a trans-humanist project. Their efforts to that effect are documented.

The modern ideology of roboticism for instance has its roots in the 1950's cybernetics movement and the publications of its initiator, Jewish American mathematician and MIT scholar Norbert Wiener. To those interested in researching the topic, "God & Golem, Inc." is mandatory reading. Golem being of course the Jewish myth of an anthropomorphic being made of inanimate substances and fitted with artificial intelligence, as described in both Talmudic and Kabbalistic literature.

91a9vFlVLJL.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybernetics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norbert_Wiener

https://mitpress.mit.edu/9780262230094/

This body of work does not just boil down to objective scientific analysis and disinterested philosophical musings. It goes hand in hand with a normative effort in pursuit of defined anthropological goals.

Another element the globalist oligarchy appears to be in the process of trivializing gradually, is euthanasia. Initially as an encouraged option for the brainwashed masses, under given circumstsances, and ultimately as a mandatory way of ending people's lives when they reach a certain age beyond which they're no longer deemed to be efficiently exploitable by the same oligarchy. Remember Aldous Huxley's dystopian novel, "Brave New World". Huxley was no complete stranger to the world of secret societies.

81zE42gT3xL.jpg

Former paralympian tells MPs veterans department offered her assisted death​

Retired corporal Christine Gauthier said the department even offered to provide the equipment

Murray Brewster · CBC News · Posted: Dec 01, 2022 9:12 PM EST | Last Updated: December 2, 2022

As I said the elite realize now that capitalism while superior to communism eventually fell apart when corporations sacrificed livable wages and governments embraced large scale debt to generate a diminishing returns level of growth.

Which is why they've been discussing between themselves (no "democratic" popular involvement tolerated here) on how to shape the post-capitalist era.

Klaus Schwab, founder and chairman of the annual globalist World Economic Forum held at Davos, terms this phase of transition the Great Reset.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/07/klaus-schwab-nature-jobs-great-reset-podcast/

So they plot for sure. But the Holy Qur'an foretold Who the best of plotters is.

Add in the destruction of family values and concept of a “normal stable” family and you built a society that views marriage and the traditional marriage in a negative light. This has even happened in Iran, not exclusive to western or liberal societies any longer.

It's been exported to Iranian society via liberalism. Through the soft war and cultural imperialism of zionist-dominated western regimes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom