What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

2993602.jpg

A man without alternatives, without any replacement for a forseeable future.

You didn't quote my full statement. Namely: mass immigration is the only solution to demographic decline caused by reduced birth rates.
There would not have been such "reduced birth rates" if not millions of germans moved out of germany cause of bad politics. No need for millions of migrant imports if politic in germany is made for the germans. Todays Germany is enough for around 60-70 million germans and thats it. If reunion again with the eastern germany then enough for 75-85 million germans. There are no enough resources in germany to house more. So at the moment there are around 20 million to much in germany - and these are the migrants.

There would not have been such "reduced birth rates" if not millions of germans moved out of germany cause of bad politics. No need for millions of migrant imports if politic in germany is made for the germans. Todays Germany is enough for around 60-70 million germans and thats it. If reunion again with the eastern germany then enough for 75-85 million germans. There are no enough resources in germany to house more. So at the moment there are around 20 million to much in germany - and these are the migrants.

As far as Iran's concerned, there are less than 4 million emigrants (probably around 3 million) and they are a population whose birth rates had already been way too low when they left the country. Had they staid, it wouldn't have prevented the demographic ageing we're witnessing nowadays. 2,2 children per female is required just to ensure generational replacement. Otherwise there'll be major issues to confront down the line.

Why is it that the liberal faction - which is working not in Iran's interest, but in the interests of the USA regime, is so adamant in trying to prevent and sabotage natalist government policies? These are the same liberals who want Iran to reenter the JCPOA without preconditions, to abandon her regional allies, to reduce the range of her missiles and allow "inspectors" to verify, to promote homosexualism among young children by teaching gender theory at public schools etc.

Boosting child births should be made a top priority by Iranian authorities. If today liberals succeed in keeping the fertility rate below replacement level, tomorrow they'll succeed in opening the gates for mass immigration. This whole process must be countered sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
As far as Iran's concerned, there are less than 4 million emigrants (probably around 3 million), most of whom are upper and middle class i.e. a population whose birth rates had already been way too low when they left the country. Had they staid, it wouldn't have prevented the demographic ageing we're witnessing nowadays. 2,2 children per female is required just to ensure generational replacement. Otherwise there'll be enormous issues to confront down the line.
What "down the line"? The fear that the rising productivity due to industrialization could give in average more to each inhabitant? And that have to be avoided cause of [put in a buzz word]?

Why is it that the liberal faction - which is working not in Iran's interest, but in the interests of the USA regime, is so adamant in trying to prevent natalist government policies? Answer's clear. Boosting births should be made a top priority by the Iranian government.

"Heee hooo import the migrants so the own people have less!" is an international strategy to dismantel stronger nations for to easier implement "Worldgovernment" (very few people who then rule the world).

What "down the line"? The fear that the rising productivity due to industrialization could give in average more to each inhabitant? And that have to be avoided cause of [put in a buzz word]?

Demographic ageing negatively affects innovation, job market and also complicates the funding of pensions. Productivity and industrialization are a separate topic, nothing wrong with those.

Explained by a Norwegian user who's no globalist nor a traitor to their homeland:

w.jpg

^ This it'll be down the line, if Iran allows her demographic slump go on unabated. Demographic stagnation, LGBT ideology, feminism, mass abortions, mass immigration, cultural degeneration and civilizational extinction go hand in hand.

Malthusianism is just another device used by the globalist mafia to undermine nations. The globalist buzz word is "have less children and you'll be wealthier". It's part of the globalist agenda of drastically reducing the world population, as spelled out by the likes of William Henry Gates:

"Heee hooo import the migrants so the own people have less!" is an international strategy to dismantel stronger nations for to easier implement "Worldgovernment" (very few people who then rule the world).

Yes and it's exactly what liberals in Iran are going to advocate. The same liberals who today are pressing Iranians to have less and less children, so that tomorrow they can argue with greater ease in favor of mass immigration. The same liberals who stir irrational fears of resource scarcity, claiming that "50 million" Iranians will emigrate due to a lack of water, and who tried to undermine domestic production of strategic food items like wheat, based on the same bogus fearmongering.

Last edited:
Demographic ageing negatively affects innovation, and also complicates the financing of pensions. Productivity and industrialization are a separate topic, there's nothing wrong with those.
If you look at Germany, then you will see that in real it is an other reason. Million and million Germans, mostly high educated with family and kids, moved and still move to other countries, leave germany cause of more and more worse going living in germany. So it is the politics what makes low birth rates and low innovation. And that can not and never compensated with migrants. Sure, it is good to let very high educated into your country and even give them citizenship. But these are only in the low thousands. Not not needed Millions. If doing so, then the own people feel good, stay in the country, see a future for their kids - and make kids. Cause all the resources are going to them and life is good.

If you look at Germany, then you will see that in real it is an other reason. Million and million Germans, mostly high educated with family and kids, moved and still move to other countries, leave germany cause of more and more worse going living in germany. So it is the politics what makes low birth rates and low innovation. And that can not and never compensated with migrants. Sure, it is good to let very high educated into your country and even give them citizenship. But these are only in the low thousands. Not not needed Millions. If doing so, then the own people feel good, stay in the country, see a future for their kids - and make kids. Cause all the resources are going to them and life is good.

Not going to debate or deny your take on Germany. When it comes to Iran, the fact is that liberal administrations (Rafsanjani, Khatami, Rohani) deliberately conducted excessive anti-natalist policies. According to some reports, they even had male villagers sterilized without telling them. Iran used to have among the highest fertility rates in the 1980's, despite the war. Then it suddenly dropped below generational replacement level.

This wasn't due to people's future in their own country being compromised. It was brought about by public policies.

Also when it comes to the subjective feeling of happiness, don't forget that the Iranian population is exposed to the heaviest propaganda and psy-ops campaign in the world at the hands of the USA regime and its allies. And this propaganda encourages negativity and depression among Iranians, in addition to unduly demonizing the Islamic Republic and covering up its considerable record in terms of developing the country. If some Iranians feel bad, it's not because they're objectively having it quite that bad; it's because relentless enemy propaganda brainwashed them into believing they do.

Last edited:
@SalarHaqq ...All I said was to stop " Illegal " immigration... A fence will stop that and allow for orderly screening of "Legal" immigrants....Mass acceptance of refugees that Germany, Iran, Turkey have gone through is crazy...
Millions of poor are moving towards richer nations and the inflow will only increase...If you accept them with no screening you end up turning your own country into another shithole..so Physical barriers (fence or wall) will allow for orderly inflow. I know it sounds inhumane but the solution is not mass illegal migration...fix the problem at source but learn from mistakes done in places like Haiti where US and Canada poured millions of $$ and ended up with turning the country into gangland heaven!!..
:undecided:

I won't deny your take on Germany. In Iran, fact is that liberal administrations (Rafsanjani, Khatami, Rohani) deliberately conducted extreme anti-natalist policies. According to some reports, they even had male villagers sterilized without telling them. Iran had among the highest fertility rates in the 1980's, despite the war. Then it suddenly fell below generational replacement level.

This wasn't due to people having less of a future in their country. It was brought about by public policies.

Also when it comes to the subjective feeling of happiness, don't forget that the Iranian population is exposed to the heaviest propaganda and psy-ops campaign in the world by the USA regime and its allies. And this propaganda encourages negativity and depression among Iranians, in addition to unduly demonizing the Islamic Republic and covering up its considerable record in terms of developing the country. If some Iranians feel bad, it's not because they're objectively having it bad; it's because relentless enemy propaganda brainwashed them into believing so.
Yes. But the psy-op isnt that hard as it is in germany, where you see in nearly every tv advertisements (and other places of advertisement) Black- or Migrant man together with white german woman. White german man are only viewed in advertisements when it is about "ey whitey! give me your money!". Let alone the lbgt-shit they bombarding full time around the clock.

So for me as normal german i`d rather would have the "shut up or we drop bomb" only so i can answer "talk is cheap you arsehole!". Whereas germany is under "shut up or we drop bomb" since many decades ^^

So for Iran it doesent look bad. Iran is still Iran and not an US-dog.

Yes. But the psy-op isnt that hard as it is in germany, where you see in nearly every tv advertisements (and other places of advertisement) Black- or Migrant man together with white german woman. White german man are only viewed in advertisements when it is about "ey whitey! give me your money!". Let alone the lbgt-shit they bombarding full time around the clock.

So for me as normal german i`d rather would have the "shut up or we drop bomb" only so i can answer "talk is cheap you arsehole!". Whereas germany is under "shut up or we drop bomb" since many decades ^^

So for Iran it doesent look bad. Iran is still Iran and not an US-dog.
Are you from the former DDR territory? because most nationalist Germans seem to be from there. do you know why west Germans are have so little national consciousness?

Are you from the former DDR territory? because most nationalist Germans seem to be from there. do you know why west Germans are have so little national consciousness?
I was born in deep west Germany so i could see the shit GI`s did to Germans all the time - from raping to killing and all without getting a trial. And no, not allowed to leave the barracks for one week cause of e.g. raping a german woman isnt something i can call a penalty. Germany is still oppressed by US, has still no peace treaty.

The reason why middle-germans ....ah, you wouldnt understand, so just a break and a define:

East germany is the land from the currently eastern borders of the BRD (BRD isnt Germany cause of no peace treaty ect.) up to Königsberg/Kalliningrad , a region what is today polish and russian (wheras Russia has said that it would give Königsberg back to "a Germany") , but not is polish and never will be, but immediatly turns official into east-germany after a peace treaty cause old borders get restored with a peace treaty.

Well, the reason why middle-germans (you get it?) are not so much affected by US as west germans is, that west germans get a full brain washing over decades since ww2, what telling them that US is "good". Also million germans were killed by US after WW2, most in the years 45-48, so west germans were broken by fear of getting killed.

Now you know.

Like it?

I was born in deep west Germany so i could see the shit GI`s did to Germans all the time - from raping to killing and all without getting a trial. And no, not allowed to leave the barracks for one week cause of e.g. raping a german woman isnt something i can call a penalty. Germany is still oppressed by US, has still no peace treaty.

The reason why middle-germans ....ah, you wouldnt understand, so just a break and a define:

East germany is the land from the currently eastern borders of the BRD (BRD isnt Germany cause of no peace treaty ect.) up to Königsberg/Kalliningrad , a region what is today polish and russian (wheras Russia has said that it would give Königsberg back to "a Germany") , but not is polish and never will be, but immediatly turns official into east-germany after a peace treaty cause old borders get restored with a peace treaty.

Well, the reason why middle-germans (you get it?) are not so much affected by US as west germans is, that west germans get a full brain washing over decades since ww2, what telling them that US is "good". Also million germans were killed by US after WW2, most in the years 45-48, so west germans were broken by fear of getting killed.

Now you know.

Like it?
Their certainly a difference between Afghans, who are of same religion, follow or recognize Persian traditions, and many of whom speak similar language compared with a German and a migrant worker from Senegal.

The later is much more different, and on many occasions we can see complete separation of societies, their are very large surburbs in Germany that do not even speak German while I do believe Afghans integrate much faster and better in Iran.
Well....I think I can answer for him, cause they are libtards brainwashed with decades of Globalist ideology whose principle enemy is anti-national consciousness. Otherwise their yearly meetings in Davos would be useless.

He is right about this Salar, these are globalist aspirations. Aspirations of people who are "homeless" individuals. Had German fertility rates not dropped, their would be no need for this policy.

Same issue with Iran, anti-Iranian & anti-German policies were enacted which greatly reduce fertility rates. Now these same globalists are pushing harder and harder for people not to have children, this anti-birth ideology is also spreading in Iran like wildfire, I see it frequently. More so in the west. Everything is going to plan for them.

Freedom of the world depends on the usirping of US cultural hegemony and defeat of International bankers (Blackrock, Blackstone.......Israel). This is why many people in Europe support Russia, they feel it is anti-liberalism

Last edited:

ین کار راهش نیست شما اگر حامل های انرژی را به قیمت اروپا و آمریکا بکنی بدون اینکه قدرت خرید مردم را بالا ببری انقلابی بشه که انقلاب روسیه بر علیه تزار ها پیشش بچه بازی باشد . و تنها یک راه برای بالا بردن قدرت خرید مردم هست و اونم اینه که یک فکری اول برای ارزش پول ملی بکنی. در ضمن زندگی همه اش خورد خوراک نیست که بگی با کوپن سهمیه درستش میکنم​
در مورد قیمت همیشه یه نقطه ایده آل می‌شه پیدا کرد نقطه‌ای که کمترین میزان قاچاق شدن رو شاهد باشیم و جلوی مصرف بیهوده رو بشه گرفت
جالبه که خود قاچاق چی بسیار حسابگر هست و میزان ریسک سرمایه گذاری و آورده خودش رو حتما حساب می‌کنه و دست به قاچاق می‌زنه

بیشتر بحث چند روز پیش مربوط به قیمت تمام شده گاز( برق و آب) بود که تا حد زیادی با موضوع بنزین این موضوع‌ها تفاوت دارند
جالبه که باز همین موضوع بنزین هم تو دولت آقای خاتمی و هم دولت آقای رفسنجانی هم تکرار شده

من داشتم نظرات مردمی رو در مورد این ماجرا‌های اخیر می خوندم که یک نفر گفت بود جنگ بین شمال و جنوب تهران راه نندازید یعنی برای خیلی از این مردم اصلا تو ذهنشون نهادینه شده که یه گوشه کشور برای بخاری خانواده‌ها گاز نباشه ولی یه جای دیگه کشور برای استخر و باشگاه شخصی گاز و برق دولتی ارائه بشه

نقطه مشترک این ۲ تا گروه اینه که هر ۲تاشون از انرژی یارانه‌ای در مصرف می کنند ولی یارانه ۱ گروه شاید روزانه ۱ دلار باشه و یارانه گروه دیگه شاید روزانه ۲۰ دلار

من مخالف یارنه و کمک به افراد ضعیف نیستم همینطور که موافق این بی‌عدالتی و اضافه برداشت ۱۹ دلاری بعضی از افراد یا خانواده‌ها نیستم و قطعا مخالف قطع شدن کنتر برق یا گاز پر مصرف‌ها هم هستم (مگر این که یک نفر مصرف در سطح کارگاهی یا کارخانه یی با کنتور خانگی داشته باشه)ه

حتما اگه یارانه‌ای در این زمینه مصرفی غیر مولد یا خانگی داده می‌شه باید به همه و به صورت مساوی داده بشه به طور مثل ۷۰ متر مکعب با قیمت دولتی و بعد از اون با نرخ نزدیک نرخ تمام شده تولید و یا کمی بیشتر

اگه شرایط به این صورت شد حالا اصلا شما هم تو ساختمانتون استخر بزنید هم روی پشت بومتن اصلا خود یادگیری شنا هم بسیار خوبه هم از نظر دینی توصیه شده​

Back
Top Bottom