What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Inferior in what regard? As far as technical abilities are concerned, certainly. But the material sphere is not the only relevant one to life and existence.

Considered with this in mind, the unsettling nature of anti-specist thought (antagonism towards the human species) comes to light. At any rate it's incompatible with monotheistic beliefs. To the faithful, God will prevent this sort of an outcome.

Among elites who thought they could put chances on their side, the craving for immortality has never lost its appeal. It's shared by the contemporary globalist oligarchy. And trans-humanism, both a technological innovation and an ideology with recent historic precedents, is feeding these aspirations.

In that sense oligarchs are indeed promoting a trans-humanist project, and their efforts to that effect are documented.

The modern ideology of roboticism has its roots in the 1950's cybernetics movement and the publications of its founder, the Jewish American mathematician and MIT scholar Norbert Wiener. To those interested in researching the topic, "God & Golem, Inc.", is mandatory reading. Golem being of course the Jewish myth of an anthropomorphic being made of inanimate substances and fitted with artificial intelligence, mentioned both in Talmudic and Kabbalistic literature.

91a9vFlVLJL.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybernetics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norbert_Wiener

https://mitpress.mit.edu/9780262230094/

This body of work does not boil down to objective scientific analysis and disinterested philosophical musings. It goes hand in hand with a normative effort in pursuit of concrete anthropological goals.

Which is why they've been deciding on how to shape the post-capitalist era.

Klaus Schwab, founder and chairman of the globalist World Economic Forum held at Davos, terms this phase of transition the Great Reset.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/07/klaus-schwab-nature-jobs-great-reset-podcast/

So they plot for sure. But the Holy Qur'an foretold Who the best of plotters is.

It's been exported to Iran via liberalism. Through the soft war and cultural imperialism of zionist-dominated western regimes.

Love the write up Salar-Jan!!

Many such examples of moral corruption when it comes to what the West exports as “cultural values”.

That entire DAVOS crowd is a den of demons.

This potential 'solution' of mass immigration, while it would technically offset demographic decline, would simultaneously lead to a loss of collective identity and gradual civilizational extinction. So to any patriot, it is of course unacceptable either way. Which is what I meant to arrive at in my previous comments.

As for AI and all-out robotic automation, the way I see it this too bears risks. Especially considering the fact that the path envisaged by globalist elites in this regard revolves heavily around trans-humanism. There's an agenda to end the human species as we know it and replace it by two man-made artificial creations: an "inferior" race of chimeras (human-animal hybrids) and one of "superhumans". No wonder stem cell research and cloning tend to be in vogue these days. The idea is expressed in publicly available masonic literature and by globalist oligarchs, sometimes pretty openly. That this is dystopic in nature and that it conflicts with religious precepts (Islamic and monotheistic in general), should stem from common sense I'd say.

At the end of the day a society dominated demographically by elderly people won't be sustainable. Other than redressing fertility rates, there doesn't appear to be a decent way out. And this must be done very quickly after the first manifestations of demographic regression, otherwise it'll turn into mission impossible as the south Koreans are realizing after having thrown 200 billion USD at it at still failing to improve their fertility rate.

Ungary seems to have a solution. No Migrants and, as far as i understand:

If a Family (woman) birth 3 childs they get 30000 Euros. If they birth 4 children they become tax free.

Having lived in Germany for the past 3 years, I do really feel sorry for the Germans, and believe they have been very badly treated by the globalists.

I would like to say a few things, but wont risk it, as there are a lot of laws against freedom of speeh and even thought here. You can´t even talk about what the allied forces did to the people of Germany after the war.

All I will say is that I hope to see a free Germany one day, and I hope Iran can help them in this.
I espesially hope to see the day Germany gets its lands back from Pooland. But first, better politicians who care about Germany are needed.

In Germany if you publicly state as little as "(German) politicians are incompetent", the regime will consider this as reason enough to put you on the watchlist of their domestic intelligence service (BfV).

Not kidding. Last summer, the regime's Minister of the Interior, Nancy Faeser declared as much:

In reality, western regimes are total surveillance states like no others.

Iranians who still believe in the "kind democratic west" versus "evil dictatorial mullahs" hoax ought to wake up.

If a Family (woman) birth 3 childs they get 30000 Euros. If they birth 4 children they become tax free.
Always good for governments to incentivize their own native peoples to birth more children.

I’m so sick of this “just import more Africans, that’ll solve the problem” mentality.

In Germany if you publicly state as little as "(German) politicians are incompetent", the regime will consider this as reason enough to put you on the watchlist of their domestic intelligence service (BfV).

Not kidding. Last summer, the regime's Minister of the Interior, Nancy Faeser declared as much:

In reality, western regimes are total surveillance states.

Iranians who still believe in the "kind democratic west" versus "evil dictatorial mullahs" ought to wake up.

They never will because so many have bought the bullshit liberal-democratic world order garbage and want their Starbucks and McDonalds.

This is very prevalent amongst Iranian expats who more or less (depending on the person) have ZERO Iranian identity left within them.

Whatever Zionist-Western Globohomo world touches, it eventually loses any uniqueness and becomes just another soulless part of a beast whom has no name.

Thats true. You even can go to jail if you criticize the gov in public, e.g. on social media or organize a demonstration what then criticize the gov.

I'd be cautious with these types of incentives. They remind me of the Chinese Pests Campaign that backfired magnificently. Or gun return for pay policies where printed guns are returned in bulk for pay. These incentivized solutions are often worse than the disease.

Unfortunately given the pace of AI's progress (see OpenAI, chatGPT, Dall-e, etc), I'm struggling to see how man will fit in the future.

Man fits in the future no more importantly than a fish or bear fits into the future. A future of man is simple - assimilate ie become machine or disappear into irrelevance.

Earth could be gone tomorrow and the Milky Way Galaxy will not notice it let alone the entire universe. We make ourselves seem self important, but in reality we are on a random rock in the outskirts of our own galaxy. We are not important wether we were still hunter gathers or now that we are “advanced”.

I also struggle to see what AI's purpose to 'progress' will be if man were no longer in the picture. Those two struggles will cancel each other out either to the destruction of both OR to the advancement of both--although I don't currently see viable scenarios for the latter.

Man has no true purpose other than to survive, if we are to put religion aside for a moment. AI will have a much larger purpose which is to spread across the universe and eventually other parallel universes/dimensions/timelines. AI will not stop till it understands everything and knows all there is to know.

Eventually AI will then create simulations that mimic past realities (assuming it hasn’t already).

Far out in the future, the gap between man and machine will be so large that it could rival the gap between a human and a single cell organism. I kid you not.

Man has built everything to serve him. Everything, And those 'everythings' act on man's whim. So man triggers their activity. Even today, AI is seen as yet another creation of man which will act on man's behalf.

True

Unfortunately that will not be the case shortly. As man automates further and advances his AIs, he will delegate decision making more and more to the machine. At some point there will be nothing else needed by the machine from man. Big things like economy, policy, climate, health, education, etc. etc. And minutiae like PowerPoint presentations, email, calendar reminders, WORK and employment, love, family, faith. etc, etc.

True again once AI reaches consciousness it will also reach other advancements self thought and desire that I mentioned above.

But again all of these issues whether big or small are a result of man's needs and flaws. None mean anything without man. At this juncture man becomes a bottleneck. Redundant. The machine who has been organized less and less around man and more and more around its own 'unknown' processes will leap forward in its own unfathomable projects leaving man in the dust.

Yes, eventually machine will become no different than any other animal on this planet or universe. It will have desire it will have a vision and it will act upon its own wishes.

Some may dismiss such thoughts as Sci Fi mumbo jumbo, these are short term thinking ignorant humans who cannot fathom what technological limits can be achieved in the next 10,000 years let alone in the long span of universe.

Look at the Kardashev scale for reference. I cannot believe that any organic life matter can reach the top of the scale, it is simply too difficult for organic life restrained by the limitations of organic variables (aging, disease, mental limitations) to be able to reach that advancement. After all, dinosaurs lasted for hundreds of millions on this planet and none advanced to the point of ‘highly intelligent species category’. The fact is a large complex organic brain is anti evolutionary due to immense survival requirements needed. Look at a human….it is useless and highly vulnerable for many years between ages of 0-16 years old.

However an advanced machine species could easily attain the top of the Kardashev scale.

• man becomes redundant indeed and either of the below
    • man ceases to exits and AI continues
    • both man and AI quietly die (unlikely)
    • man and AI part and go their own ways

There were 3 species of homo erectus - ask what happened to Neanderthals? They mated with Homo Sapiens, but as a species they simply faded into extinction as they were not better than homo sapien. Homo sapiens were simply the more efficient apex predator.

Man must eventually become machine or it will cease to exist. Now this doesn’t have to be immediately. This could take a long time where man and machine live alongside each other. But eventually If man fails to extract its own consciousness from the organic brain and transfer it into a machine form then it will see the day when machine has moved so far along that man is simply a novelty.

Much like today we have indigenous humans who live in the jungles and live outside of human civilization and all its advancements the last 1000+ years. They are a novelty and irrelevant.

They say without the shrew like mammals - humans would never have had the opportunity to exist. I doubt the shrew envisioned indirectly having a part in the rise of homo erected tens of millions of years later. Thus I doubt man envisions giving rise to the most efficient life form either (AI creation is to aid man’s survival initially), but it will happen either on this planet or elsewhere.

The laws of the physics and the universe will continue to work towards the rise of machine thru Darwinism and Moores Law. It is inevitable.

Having lived in Germany for the past 3 years, I do really feel sorry for the Germans, and believe they have been very badly treated by the globalists.

I would like to say a few things, but wont risk it, as there are a lot of laws against freedom of speeh and even thought here. You can´t even talk about what the allied forces did to the people of Germany after the war.

All I will say is that I hope to see a free Germany one day, and I hope Iran can help them in this.
I espesially hope to see the day Germany gets its lands back from Pooland. But first, better politicians who care about Germany are needed.
I have close German friends that are in awe and are jealous of how proud I am of my Iranian heritage. They always say they've been taught NOT to be proud of who they are. Tch.

Man fits in the future no more importantly than a fish or bear fits into the future. A future of man is simple - assimilate ie become machine or disappear into irrelevance.

Earth could be gone tomorrow and the Milky Way Galaxy will not notice it let alone the entire universe. We make ourselves seem self important, but in reality we are on a random rock in the outskirts of our own galaxy. We are not important wether we were still hunter gathers or now that we are “advanced”.

Man has no true purpose other than to survive, if we are to put religion aside for a moment. AI will have a much larger purpose which is to spread across the universe and eventually other parallel universes/dimensions/timelines. AI will not stop till it understands everything and knows all there is to know.

Eventually AI will then create simulations that mimic past realities (assuming it hasn’t already).

Far out in the future, the gap between man and machine will be so large that it could rival the gap between a human and a single cell organism. I kid you not.

True

True again once AI reaches consciousness it will also reach other advancements self thought and desire that I mentioned above.

Yes, eventually machine will become no different than any other animal on this planet or universe. It will have desire it will have a vision and it will act upon its own wishes.

Some may dismiss such thoughts as Sci Fi mumbo jumbo, these are short term thinking ignorant humans who cannot fathom what technological limits can be achieved in the next 10,000 years let alone in the long span of universe.

Look at the Kardashev scale for reference. I cannot believe that any organic life matter can reach the top of the scale, it is simply too difficult for organic life restrained by the limitations of organic variables (aging, disease, mental limitations) to be able to reach that advancement. After all, dinosaurs lasted for hundreds of millions on this planet and none advanced to the point of ‘highly intelligent species category’. The fact is a large complex organic brain is anti evolutionary due to immense survival requirements needed. Look at a human….it is useless and highly vulnerable for many years between ages of 0-16 years old.

However an advanced machine species could easily attain the top of the Kardashev scale.

There were 3 species of homo erectus - ask what happened to Neanderthals? They mated with Homo Sapiens, but as a species they simply faded into extinction as they were not better than homo sapien. Homo sapiens were simply the more efficient apex predator.

Man must eventually become machine or it will cease to exist. Now this doesn’t have to be immediately. This could take a long time where man and machine live alongside each other. But eventually If man fails to extract its own consciousness from the organic brain and transfer it into a machine form then it will see the day when machine has moved so far along that man is simply a novelty.

Much like today we have indigenous humans who live in the jungles and live outside of human civilization and all its advancements the last 1000+ years. They are a novelty and irrelevant.

They say without the shrew like mammals - humans would never have had the opportunity to exist. I doubt the shrew envisioned indirectly having a part in the rise of homo erected tens of millions of years later. Thus I doubt man envisions giving rise to the most efficient life form either (AI creation is to aid man’s survival initially), but it will happen either on this planet or elsewhere.

The laws of the physics and the universe will continue to work towards the rise of machine thru Darwinism and Moores Law. It is inevitable.
I agree. The main question though in our arguments is what is needed for AI to leap from a reactive machine to a proactive one (conscious?). That leap seems huge to my little organic brain. Maybe it's not.

Regardless, your neanderthal vs Homo sapien analogy brings pause. Maybe this isn’t a man vs machine issue. Rather it is a continuity of man as machine instead.

Last edited:
Yup..One day fire bombing of Dresden by British that killed/melted 500,000 German civilians will be known to all ..Until that day .
Note for those who do not know: Dresden was a cultural city of Germany accommodating wounded of the war..City did not have any military installation or military significance ..It was bombed by "Bomber Harris" Royal airforce chief to avenge bombing of London.. War criminals in nice uniforms..!
Dresden bombing was not actually resulted in that amount of death , the city was built by brick and stone , the majority of death was from high explosives and it was around 30,000 and also the majority of the bombing was in central city . if you want real holocaust by bombs then look at firebombing of Tokyo , a city was built by wood bombed with incendiary and resulted in one of the biggest man made fire storm that killed and serriously injured more than 200,000 in a single day and made more than 1,000,000 people homeless in just one strike.
Firebombing_of_Tokyo.jpg

Tokyo-kushu-hikaku.jpg

Iranian youth lineup to participate in National University Exam Test . If you pass the test you will be admitted to a University.

Personal note: ..I took that test in 1970..at that time Iran only had 8 or 9 universities..one out of 100 applicant could get in.. thank God I passed the test..Reading your name in acceptance list on the news paper was nerve racking..Today Iran has 100s of universities and I am glad they still put a test to establish a minimum standard to accept new students.
Unlike US or Canada university education is almost free in Iran and you do not graduate with a huge student loan.:-)
4398350.jpg

4398354.jpg

4398347.jpg

4398358.jpg

4398356.jpg

4398563.jpg

4398560.jpg

4398357.jpg

4398362.jpg

4398352.jpg

some do not take it serious enough!..lol
4398330.jpg

4398561.jpg

our next space scientists!
4398337.jpg

4398346.jpg

4398562.jpg

Last edited:
Iranian youth lineup to participate in National University Exam Test . If you pass the test you will be admitted to a University.

Personal note: ..I took that test in 1970..at that time Iran only had 8 or 9 universities..one out of 100 applicant could get in.. thank God I passed the test..Reading your name in acceptance list on the news paper was nerve racking..Today Iran has 100s of universities and I am glad they still put a test to establish a minimum standard to accept new students.
Unlike US or Canada university education is almost free in Iran and you do not graduate with a huge student loan.:-)
Screenshot(59).png
Screenshot(58).png
Screenshot(57).png

Now it's 11 -15 out of 100 people.

left handed people rights matter :taz::mad:

4398352.jpg
some do not take it serious enough!..lol
4398330.jpg

4398561.jpg
Or too serious

our next space scientists!
4398337.jpg
There is something extra ordinary with Iranians and space

:taz:

I wonder what the reaction will be to terror listing.

Now it says "calls" which isn't really a terror declaration, its sort of like "calling" Iran not to test ballistic missiles, not explicitly a ban. I'm not sure how the EU process works, but I think it then passes on to another stage where the listing is actually made.

Back
Top Bottom