What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Meanwhile US having run out of people and companies to sanction has started sanctioning the two Iranian ships en route to Brazil... and I am not kidding:rofl:..next will be sanctioning the mountains in Iran..!!

I can guarantee you that NO single French will agree for an umpteenth invasion without any credible justification (France did the Lybia mostly because Sarkozy had personal problems with Ghaddafi and some arab states wanted some kind of revenge and they all knew it was an easy target, the justification was mostly made by the frenc-zionist "Bernard Henry Levy", which is now a meme in France.
Neither spanish too. They will go simply alone. No one in EU will support this initiative.

I can guarantee you that NO single French will agree for an umpteenth invasion without any credible justification (France did the Lybia mostly because Sarkozy had personal problems with Ghaddafi and some arab states wanted some kind of revenge and they all knew it was an easy target, the justification was mostly made by the frenc-zionist "Bernard Henry Levy", which is now a meme in France.

France knew that Iraq was an OP, that's why they never step a foot inside the Bush plan

Actually if you watch news, a million of people got into the streets of Paris protesting for a law that obligate everyone to work until 65yrs old or else they wouldn't touch any money from the state, in 2018 massive protests were ongoing (yellow vests)

The country is under inflation for everything, price rise, the gas price is at 2euros per liter which is absurd and people already protested and got no response, the country have a massive debt, Macron is following Zelensky and his delirium path, they are printing money like never, the Euro which was always worth more than the Dollar, got to the same exchange price and even less months ago

I don't think any middle class French earning 1000euro (and mostly less) per month will agree to the idea of getting in direct war with Iran, which isn't Libya first, and that's going to be very hard for them to have a justification to go into a full scale war (NATO and US knows they can't strike without getting themselves into a full scale war, because there will be a massive retaliation, it's not like Syria bombings), they can say again "Iran got nukes and we should free them", no one, even in the US will never buy that for a 3rd time, they will spend trillions in a war with Iran and this is just unimaginable, specially if Israel is the leader, it would be a joke and a meme to everyone, i mean like they think they can enter Iran airspace, bomb 3000 targets, and get away with it? In a country filled with drones and missiles (and maybe something worst) everywhere?

All i know is that white countries (west) have a casualty threshold in any modern war, since the trauma of WW2, they cannot accept to lose a lot of personnel like Russia or Iran, if the number of people from their side starts to raise, a British frigate sunk here and another sunk there, they will undoubtedly nuclear blackmail Iran and i only see this as the thing they can do, but they would never succeed in a full scale war

I don't know how the case is for British people, but i doubt their whole plan will happen, they already threatened like 20 times since 2020 of an attack, nothing happened

I even think Iran should make its offensive+defensive doctrine into measure by seizing some British cargo and send a message
All great points! Theirs definitely a lack of political capital in the west right now post-911.

Essentially, they need another 9/11 again to raise this capital I think.

Well according to WSJ:

Iran and Russia plan to build a faster variant of S-136 and establish a factory in Russia that could produce 6,000 Iranian designed drones.

If Russia wants to design an engine specific for the S-131/136 that can retain good fuel efficiency, increase speed and keep costs from rising, by all means, such engine should also be transfered to Iran. This is why military cooperation is very good with higher-end states.

Iran gets better engine design (presumably without increasing cost), Russia gets the equipment & process of manufacturing the body. As far as I am aware, no Russia airborne system employs the RAS/RAM used in the Shahed-136.

According to the original article, it was phrased in a way where it appeared that Iran will actually be producing them inside Russian territory. I figure it would be joint production process inside the factory with Iranian & Russia employees.

Last edited:
Disasterous news coming from Turkey, and likely Syria as well.
Which news?!

We should act and send our troops to south of Armenia ....
This ISI Muslim ummah bullshit policies and lake of flexibility by ISI in foreign affairs is hurting us badly....

Also pan-turk allahi ) پان ترک اللهی ( have influence in ISI ...

What news?!

This ISI Muslim ummah bullshit policies and lake of flexibility by ISI in foreign affairs is hurting us badly....

Also pan-turk allahi ) پان ترک اللهی ( have influence in ISI ...
7.7M earthquake hit south central Turkey, close to Syria.

i am seeing videos of dozens of collapsed buildings and apartment buildings. Casualties expected to be in the hundreds perhaps thousands.

f69d11971ecbfdb36b14607e7f1368d1.png

Seems like they block them from doing larger attacks on Armenia. That is why they are doing this petty environmental blockade on lachin corridor, which they hope will work since they are not going with the military option. The situation is still dangerous, their is no need to react yet...

They want to take advantage of Russia being busy in Ukraine. Therefore, it seems like our foreign policy is to constant decrease and minimize tension with them where possible, they want to intentionally increase tension which for now will be to our disadvantage. Ultimately, they will want justification for entry to NATO and its important to not give it.

The Russo-Ukraine war will determine whether or not Baku will survive. Russia losing is not an option for Iran. Russia winning, is end of Aliyev government since him and his NATO aspirations are trying to block the North-South corridor. Clash with them will be inevitiable since their aspirations to join NATO and separate Iran's northern border are supremely clear.

Usually with so much threat against us , we should have some military unveiling in Iran , but look like money problem have it's effect on us ....

I'm not so sure, the deal with Russia and Iran would cost billions of $$. Although, I should say, in last 2 years, they did missile drills but nothing this year so far. Looks like they delay them for later.

f69d11971ecbfdb36b14607e7f1368d1.png

Seems like they block them from doing larger attacks on Armenia. That is why they are doing this petty environmental blockade on lachin corridor, which they hope will work since they are not going with the military option. The situation is still dangerous, their is no need to react yet...

They want to take advantage of Russia being busy in Ukraine. Therefore, it seems like our foreign policy is to constant decrease and minimize tension with them where possible, they want to intentionally increase tension which for now will be to our disadvantage. Ultimately, they will want justification for entry to NATO and its important to not give it.

The Russo-Ukraine war will determine whether or not Baku will survive. Russia losing is not an option for Iran. Russia winning, is end of Aliyev government since him and his NATO aspirations are trying to block the North-South corridor. Clash with them will be inevitiable since their aspirations to join NATO and separate Iran's northern border are supremely clear.

I'm not so sure, the deal with Russia and Iran would cost billions of $$. Although, I should say, in last 2 years, they did missile drills but nothing this year so far. Looks like they delay them for later.
We should retake qafqaz and don't let it become a playground against us...

We should retake qafqaz and don't let it become a playground against us...
They want to turn Baku into our Ukraine, they want to force us to fight them, and they may succeed (This is why we try to lower tension as much as possible).

I don't see any other way, we will have to fight, the Israeli's whisper behind their ear to create provocations much like USA did to Zelensky. It took Russia 8 years to finally start the war, it may be less time for us. Like in Russia, their were many Ukrainians and Pro-Ukrainians / Pro-Israeli's inside the government, but they were forced out when it became impossible to lobby. Same will happen to the pan-turks who try to lobby for Aliyev's anti-Iran policies.

It's just a matter of time, they are always looking for new ways to start the Zangezour corridor. For them, they either give up on their project, or they attack. That's why war is inevitable, since they will not give up.

They want to turn Baku into our Ukraine, they want to force us to fight them, and they may succeed (This is why we try to lower tension as much as possible).

I don't see any other way, we will have to fight, the Israeli's whisper behind their ear to create provocations much like USA did to Zelensky. It took Russia 8 years to finally start the war, it may be less time for us. Like in Russia, their were many Ukrainians and Pro-Ukrainians / Pro-Israeli's inside the government, but they were forced out when it became impossible to lobby. Same will happen to the pan-turks who try to lobby for Aliyev's anti-Iran policies.
In time of crisis , you shouldn't fear ....
Baku is land lock and doesn't have manpower for prolonged war ....

And I want to see our military shortcoming against a small adversary like Baku rather than bigger enemies

Last edited:
If their were to be an earthquake of this magnitude in Iran. Be sure that no one will send us anything.

If their were to be an earthquake of this magnitude in Iran. Be sure that no one will send us anything.

If 7.8-7.9 hit Tehran, most buildings would collapse. Deaths would be in the tens of thousands.

This should be wake up call to those in Tehran. Eventually the earthquake will happen.

@AlKardai

Read all parts, this is part 1

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom