What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

come here and see what channel you can get

Not necessary, I'm in contact with locals including a few who watch Persian-language propaganda channels on satellite TV every day.

except you only have access to what you call refreshing and people wish for that monotone channels as you claim

Have you conducted a survey amongst 85 million Iranians to know their opinion?

Then, as said, foreign propaganda channels are available to whomever wishes to get brainwashed by them. They shouldn't be in reach though, but that's another matter.

now we spin it as we were just , they are not just , if you want to knew they didn't restrict iran TV even after they were restricted , restriction put there after iran used radio wave to disrupt the satellite broadcast in middle east , yes if you don't knew parasite once become so severe that it even disrupt the rest of the countries around iran

That's no spin, to say this or that party started it is a spin because what counts is the reasons and their legitimacy. There's a difference between legitimate justifications and bogus pretexts.

And indeed, western regimes have cited all sorts of flimsy excuses to restrict Iranian media activity on their soil.

Access to foreign propaganda channels was hardly ever disrupted as a whole. Any jamming performed by Iran is usually confined to a specific broadcaster and very limited in time.

go and see who made complain against them , go read the news media of the time , do i need to feed you guys everything.

I strongly doubt that whoever complained, declared it was due to them getting "sexually stimulated" by the logo and therefore fearing for their afterlife. This sounds made up. And the one plaintiff I saw mentioned in a cursory search was not a member of the Basij but ayatollah Mesbah-Yazdi.

they were given the ok to publish with that logo , till some basij guy made complaint about logo , nobody taught about it that way before the complain were made , i even was not aware of it , the newspaper was literally a low published obscure one , when it was closed i become interested looked it up to see what is about . if anything closing it had the reverse effect , people when look at it recall the old logo and laugh at what some people think , by the way if its up to imagination you can see the same picture in new logo but there is one different , the first one it was a sitting position, the new one it has bend in front , guess those basij member still go to hell this time it even become worse

Again, show evidence that their motivation was to avoid the risk of being condemned to hell. And the fact that it's an obscure paper which was reinstated afterwards, makes this pretty much a non-event.

a rapist.

1) He is not being detained under rape charges.

2) No court has ever sentenced Assange for sexual assault. In other terms, you're trying to present an unproven accusation as fact.

2) The sexual misconduct allegation against Assange was so obviously fabricated that the Swedish regime dropped the investigation not once, but thrice for lack of evidence.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2019/11/19/assa-n19-2.html

https://www.pressenza.com/2020/03/h...ented-the-rape-charge-against-julian-assange/

3) This is Saudi International- / Manoto-level, double-standarded whitewashing of abuse committed by western regimes.

No serious and honest media rights activist anywhere will legitimize the repression against Assange and Wikileaks while at the same time incriminating Iran for curtailing freedom of the press.

What this would tend to suggest, is that your concern isn't freedom of expression, but to support the imperialist interests of NATO regimes against Iran.

4) By your own logic, you don't have the right to complain against supposed restrictions to freedom of expression in Iran, since you are willigly endorsing the arrest and detention of a high profile journalist by the UK regime.

a contractor who breached the trust and leaked classified information , wonder what they do to me here if they contract me to do some work and i leak several thousand page of classified information.

Oh, so security considerations do offer a valid justification for limiting free speech, don't they? Good to know you think this way.

Now all that remains to be done, is to compare the magnitude and urgency of security threats which Iran and the USA are respectively facing, and to draw the necessary conclusions. Especially when it comes to the legitimacy of those timid and token measures Iran has introduced so far against hostile propaganda agencies.

why i do care about them . why you guys think everything must be compared to west ,

Because it's absurd to expect something no government has ever practiced, including self-proclaimed champions of "democracy" and "free speech".

It's important that the Iranian people know what's going on in the west. If they were adequately informed in this regard, they'd adjust their demands vis à vis Iranian authorities accordingly.

by the way did in watergate they closed Washington post or New York times ?

The USA regime spied on the Washington Post. A clear infringement of the rights of the press.

again why i must care about westerners , taught Islamic culture is far more enlightened .

"Enlightened"? As in the western Enlightenment philosophy with its secularist bent? Islamic civilization is far removed from it, thank God.

no it was not air dropped , how i must say it was a booby traped object

Then why did you write, "Russian bombing and SAA shelling"? It's you shifting your statements, not me.

You post "Russian bombing and SAA shelling" and expect a response on booby trapped objects!

to silence one of the vocal government critics, how i spell it so you understad it was an assassination and more importantly i only want to a quarter of the list there are more intresting case if you continue on the list

First of all, prove that this person was killed by the Syrian government. After all, there are solid indicators suggesting that western regimes and their proxies are in the business of eliminating footmen they consider to have become cumbersome. An example would be James Le Mesurier, founder of the White Helmets, the so-called "rescue group" active in the Syrian war, which was in fact linked to the insurgency. Unless of course you believe the official story that Le Mesurier "fell down" from the balcony of his residence in Istanbul, or if you think the Syrian intelligence service, completely battered as it was after years of war, would have been capable of pulling off an operation of this caliber.

Second of all, the journalist you're talking about was not just a critic of the government but a supporter of those you amicably refer to as cannibals. Now if some of the war reporters with sympathies for the insurgency, went about their job in the same way as the White Helmets were going about theirs - i.e. not shying away from criminal acts such as assisting Al-Nusra or similar terrorists in executing SAA soldiers, then any reprisal by the government would no longer qualify as violence against mere journalists.

the 5 or 6 i selected , included one government barrel bombing in residential area , two case of russian bombing and one case of government shelling , and one case of put a bomb in the house of the reporter . can it be simpler , where i shifted my words . from the first post i mentioned those didn't add one didn't reduce one

I re-posted your initial remarks, highlighting how you drifted.

Those air strikes and the shelling were not targeting any journalists. Nobody will resort to air-dropped munitions or artillery shells just to kill an individual journalist.

as i said come here and see which channels you get

Foreign-based anti-Iran propaganda channels are accessible via satellite receivers in Iran.

who own municipally

For a newspaper to change its orientation, it would suppose a replacement of its entire editorial staff.

i admit sometimes come up

never get it in top of the page at the end of it or second page

I have made the opposite experience. One which is actually in line with Google policies, since these are not exactly favorable towards the Islamic Revolution. My observation is clearly that liberal sources tend to come up first in search results.

so you admit if they say something that is not liked by some people its the end for them

I didn't comment on that, but on the net result: plurality of views is maintained at all times in the Iranian media landscape. This right here is the decisive factor.

And "some people" can include reformist or moderate administrations, since they too had critical papers censored. It's therefore not a unilateral phenomenon, nor does it work to the advantage of a single political current.

in dangerous way , at lower speed and many sites don't provide service to you or ban you

VPN's allow people to access the majority of filtered websites.

i said at what cost , every body who sell you that proxy virtually have access to your data

At what cost do people operate computers? The hardware itself can (and certainly does) contain backdoors, while the Microsoft operating systems most people use, is spyware in an onto itself.

Let's not even talk about smartphones, since with these devices, any notion of privacy and data security is a complete illusion. Given that tens of millions of Iranians are happily using smartphones and have therefore no issues with western companies - and regimes, accessing their data, they will certainly not be whining about some random VPN operator doing the same.

abound and filtered

Iran-based websites aren't filtered.

what about industrialized prostitution in Islamic republic under the legal guise and the underground illegal ones ? there is no protest about it .

No such thing.

what will happen if i want to write that book about prostitution in usa if i lived there .

I thought it doesn't matter what western regimes do.

let not talk about that , what happened to the first Gasht-e-Irshad movie ? that was not even criticized the police or Gasht-e-Irshad it was about several thief who bought police clothes from bazar and use that to do some thieving . on side note you can actually buy all the police equipment and clothes from Hasan-Abad area in Tehran except the gun

Jumping from newspapers and television channels to films. Stay focused.

not on the matters i told you ,

No, you made a generic statement that government cannot be criticized by book authors. I debunked this claim.

can i write a book about police misbehavior?
can i write a story that in it police is corrupt and the negative person.

Probably.

let just not talk about that can i write a book and in it i talk about drinking alcohol ?

Why should such a thing be allowed? Glorification of drug abuse or of criminal offenses, is not protected by freedom of speech.

and does those 1.3 billion worth watching ?

Filters can be circumvented by VPN's. But subversive content needs to be banished. Hence a more efficient filtering system is required.

in west if you do that what will happen to you , close your shop by order of a single person before any court hearing ?

Yes, among other possible measures. But the most frequent control mechanism in the west is self-censorship.

did he lied in it ? did ha told anything but truth?

Lies are not the only things that deserve criticism. A half-truth for example is not a lie, but questionable nonetheless.

see how they drive in middle east and then ask that question again

The year Serena Shim was martyred, 3524 people lost their lives in road accidents in Turkey. This is as low as average figures for a country like Germany.

Moreover, even if the number was ten times greater, statistically the probability for a random person to die in a car accident on a random day would remain very low.

and no thats not apple and orange , that is western orange and iranian orange

Apples and oranges: Iran is a strategic adversary of NATO regimes, therefore they have a motive to repress reporters affiliated with Iranian media. Which doesn't apply to journalists working for western mainstream media.

never changed the matter you said NATO killed Iranian journalists I point out it was not nato and then put out some name of journalist killed by SAA and Russia and a complete list of journalist died in syra you said those are not international journalist but syrian and its not counted i retorted that its Ok to kill domestic journalist not ok to kill foreign one . it was you who made that absurd statement , I neer changed my stand

The SAA killing a Syrian journalist - allegedly, as it still remains to be proven, has nothing to do with Iran or Iranian allies' treatment of western journalists. If you cannot see how it's off-topic, then you're confused.

We were not discussing whether "it's okay to kill journalists", but how western regimes and their terrorist proxies are treating Iranian media correspondents, versus Iran's treatment of western media.

well i mentioned some of IRIB reporters let make the list complete
IRIB have represantative in
London
Paris
Berlin
Moscow
Ankara
Sarajevo
Beirut
Baku
Dushanbe
Damascus,
New York
Kuala lumpur
Pretoria
Delhi
Kabul
Islam-Abad
Peking
Brussels
Cairo
Tokyo
those are IRIB also IRNA have 30 office outside iran

Only five western cities in that list. And just two Iranian media.

Now, why don't you name the many officious western regime mouthpieces which have been authorized to station correspondents in Tehran? Maybe because their list happens to be several times longer than the above.

Last edited:
Zhelujny, Ukraine's top general, commander in chief of Ukraine's military is a neo Nazi. Azov Battalion, Ukraine's most elite military units are neo-Nazis. This is not the case in the USA. Also in Ukraine, they're killing ethnic Russians and dumping their bodies into shallow holes. Then they accuse the Russians of doing that when in reality the Russians had a grave for Ukrainian soldiers in Kharkiv region, with properly dug, deep holes for each soldier, each with his own space, cross, name on the cross, relevant information, even pictures when available.i The CIA overthrew the democratically elected government of Ukraine in 2014. They brought to power a bunch of neo-Nazis, the grandsons of the same people responsible for the Holocaust that killed 1 million Jews in Ukraine. In Syria the US worked with Al Qaeda, now you're in bed with neo-Nazis with a Jewish comedian leading them no less, does your side have any shame ?

US-marines-pose-with-neo--008.jpg

My internet connection speed.

Shadi is a female name in Iran.

Are you a girl or a boy?
No shadi is a common boy name in most Middle East countries, shadia is the girl version, but I won’t take offense I actually even posted a picture of me and my cat as a joke you can look it up I’m 250 pound 6 foot man lol
shadi means marriage in urdu.
my mom told me it means king and beautiful voice in Arabic I actually never looked it up to be true or not

No shadi is a common boy name in most Middle East countries, shadia is the girl version, but I won’t take offense I actually even posted a picture of me and my cat as a joke you can look it up I’m 250 pound 6 foot man lol

my mom told me it means king and beautiful voice in Arabic I actually never looked it up to be true or not

Attachments

• 8C9F7B7D-18FF-4674-A37A-78A8971D9E74.png
    8C9F7B7D-18FF-4674-A37A-78A8971D9E74.png
    449.4 KB · Views: 23

What does it mean in farsi, I would have assumed something related to celebration.

Back
Top Bottom