What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

if they were so little and the government could not deal to them and actually lost the capital to them , then i must cry for ourselves that have such allies

When NATO and the zionists with PGCC funding throw their entire weight behind armed groups, the latter will be empowered many fold.

as i shown you they were killed by cannibals and the other one in car accident and i gave you a list of reporters who died in Syria only two of them were your reporter. non killed by NATO
but if you insist
Abdul Nasser Haj Hamdan photographer died in Russian air strike
Abdul Hameed al-Yousef photographer died in government shelling
Ibrahim Al-Omar reporter died in Russian bombing
Khaled Al-Issa died due to an explossive device hidden in his house
Zakaria Ibrahim photographer died after injured in barrel bombing of Syrian government

and i even didn't go down 1/5 of the list i post previously

There's a difference between victims of targeted killings on the one hand, such as Maya Nasser who was shot by a sniper, and collateral damage on the other, which can result in the deaths of civilians, for instance during air strikes on legitimate military targets.

Terrorist groups in Syria were NATO and Isra"el"i proxies. They were funded, armed, assisted logistically, fed intelligence, trained and commanded even by NATO officers from so-called "command rooms" in Turkey and Jordan. NATO regimes bear full responsibility for their actions.

As for Serena Shim, the supposed accident she fell victim to was more than suspicious, and there's reason to believe that NATO-member Turkey's intelligence service had her deliberately rammed by a vehicle. Shortly before her death, she publicly declared she'd received threats from Turkish intelligence. She was about to disclose information about weapons deliveries to terrorists in Syria.

Last edited:
Moreover, Iran does not possess the material resources to compete with mainstream corporate media, whose dominance is such that they will drown out any dissenting voice. Since the playing field is not a level one to begin with, it would be fair game if Iran decided to impose additional restrictions on their reporters.
again that nonsense , Iran control all the media in iran, its just aome people want total control and no Opposite voice
They have continued to impede the freedom of Iranian media regardless long after the events of 2009.
no that not the case , they even closed a newspaper because why they write Tehran was sexually appealing for some basij member
NATO, indeed. The military alliance of regimes which propped up, armed, backed in every conceivable way those insurgents who ended up martyring Maya Nasser in a targeted sniper shooting (among countless other crimes). Also, NATO member Turkey whose intelligence services are suspected of having martyred Serena Shim.
again no proof and as i point there then all the journalist killed in Russia bombing or SAA shelling and barrel bombing must be considered killed by Iran
you even don't bother looking at the list i post
Individual exception to a widespread and common phenomenon then.
you knew the parasites are not individual experience

Virtually all of them operate websites on the internet, which makes their content available to tens of millions even.
not available to millions if you can't advertise it and if you get closed if say something they don't like or write your name with a font they don't like
Bottom line, there's no efficient filtering in Iran. Anyone who wishes to do so, can access blocked sites with ease. So in practice, internet usage is not hampered by any significant restrictions in Iran.
there is filtering , you say that because you don't live in Iran , speed of those vpn is limited , they are not secure and in fact free vpns are more secure , they have limited data rate and a lot more deficiency such as many sites ban you if you use them.
Suffice to open a few newspapers, or a few Iran-based news websites and discover the unmistakable variety of views featured.
far more variable than here
t's not necessary to live in Iran in order to gain insight into the kinds of books published there.

you call those different view
As I had explained before, a system similar to China's Great Firewall will feature useful international websites while at the same time filtering out subversive material more efficiently. It's not strictly an intranet.
i don't knew what you are talking in iran only one governmental company (شرکت ارتباطات زیر ساخت) i s allowed to provide international connection and everybody must take it from them and if they are filtering hundreds of thousand of sites and words and sentences in different language
and no i can list more vpn that work in china than the ones that work in Iran . the only way to achieve your dream internet is N. Korea way

And preventing existential enemies from brainwashing one's population and from adopting collectively suicidal postures, is called neutralizing a pressing threat to national security and social stability.
what you say is the exact definition of brainwashing sugar coated in beautiful words
If you have such issues with Iran's political system and prefer western liberalism, why not move there.
simple Iran political system is supposed to be multi polar according to constitution also Iran is my country is Belgium your country , the one who one make it uni-polar infact are trying to achieve whats illegal by constitution
Disingenuous fabrications by hostile powers, who at the same time are trying to sell Iraqis the exact same nonsense about Iranian pilgrims on a visit to Karbala and Najaf. Obvious purpose of the operation: create rifts between the brotherly people of Iran and Iraq, take aim at Iran's alliance with Iraqi groups.
if you are not there and don't knew anything then please stay silent and don't open the old wounds , i live here and see exactly what happen here

In short i very politely ask you to stop lying to defend something you dare not defend if you admit to the truth

Girls with fake hymens bleed different too than an actual virgin and that's a dead giveaway. Besides, most of the hookers in Iran do it because they want to live the good life, not desperate fallen-on-hard-times types.
you and fairy tales they tell you , many girls even don't bleed , many girls hymen wont break in first intercourse it just stretch , for some the hymen is so strong that you had to go to a doctor to cut it for you . the bleeding is not a give away and is not the same shape at all . and who say fake hymen , you even can't understand if there is any hymen at all unless you check it.
Also, no one denies the existence of prostitution. We only debate the scope of it. It's nowhere close to what you'll find in neighbouring countries and it's much easier to round up the pimps, traffickers and whores in sting operations than say uae for example because the numbers of involved in Iran are smaller.
when it is industrialized , when there are companies will provide the service under various guise , what you want to defend ?

Killing prostitution 100% is impossible for any country. You on the other hand pretend only poor girls participate and that is rubbish. A significant number of the whores are from lower middle class backgrounds and they want to jump up in life and eventually move abroad, which is why they take the shortcut in the first place.
the rich one sleep with their friends not do it for money . one is a choice or in some cases a psychiatric disease , one is exploitation . i can't explain the different easier

Last edited:
When NATO and the zionists with PGCC funding throw their entire weight behind armed groups, the latter will be empowered many fold.
we also put all our weight behind Syrian government and it was us who brought Russia there . so by your logic if anybody is killed by those , we are responsible for that
There's a difference between victims of targeted killings on the one hand, such as Maya Nasser who was shot by a sniper, and collateral damage on the other, which can result in the deaths of civilians, for instance during air strikes on legitimate military targets.
i don't knew when an explosive device explode in your home and kill you it pretty much seems to be a case of targeted killing

As for Serena Shim, the supposed accident she fell victim to was more than suspicious, and there's reason to believe that NATO-member Turkey's intelligence service had her deliberately rammed by a vehicle. Shortly before her death, she publicly declared she'd received threats from Turkish intelligence. She was about to disclose information about weapons deliveries to terrorists in Syria.
this is the exact conspiracy theory that you ask people not to delve in and you yourself have no problem doing so , look at the list i post

you and fairy tales they tell you , many girls even don't bleed , many girls hymen wont break in first intercourse it just stretch , for some the hymen is so strong that you had to go to a doctor to cut it for you . the bleeding is not a give away and is not the same shape at all . and who say fake hymen , you even can't understand if there is any hymen at all unless you check it.
If you have a dick like a mouse and f-u-c-k like a ninny, then of course they'll never break. It takes a swift, hard, deep thrust on the first go to break it and I can tell from experience. At the very least, even if you fail to shatter it, it will partially rupture and confirm the existence. The amount of resistance you face will also be a good indicator whether the female in question got up to some shenanigans prior to this.

Have you actually slept with a female who was plowed through multiple times? Or one who did it infrequently? Or even a virgin? I did all three and all their genitalia are different and feel different.

when it is industrialized , when there are companies will provide the service under various guise , what you want to defend ?
Dickhead, underground companies existing in this sphere doesn't mean it's suddenly a multi-million dollar business.

Dozens of such companies would exist and it would be a few hundred girls in all and that's including hazaras who are dirt poor and usually want to raise money for a smuggler to get them into Europe.

the rich one sleep with their friends not do it for money . one is a choice or in some cases a psychiatric disease , one is exploitation . i can't explain the different easier
I said ambitious lower middle class cunts who think whoring is some formula to success. Those are the ones who end up in uae or turkey and remain their till they're 40 or 50 then move on to some place in Europe.

That's not a phenomenon unique to Iran either - pakistanis, moroccans, iraqis, syrians etc. all are in on it.

again that nonsense , Iran control all the media in iran, its just aome people want total control and no Opposite voice

No, it's the streamlined, corporate global mainstream media and the imperialist regimes they are linked to, which are seeking monopolize narratives and impose them on humanity as a whole. The Iranian media landscape - or rather, the one half which is closer to the tenets of the Islamic Revolution, stands out as a rare alternative voice.

no that not the case ,

Yes it is the case, latest example Canada's restrictive measures against Press TV - these have nothing to do with the events of 2009.

they even closed a newspaper because why they write Tehran was sexually appealing for some basij member

Spreading false information and fake news under the cover journalism is not authorized.

again no proof and as i point there then all the journalist killed in Russia bombing or SAA shelling and barrel bombing must be considered killed by Iran
you even don't bother looking at the list i post

Learn the difference between targeted killings and collateral damage.

you knew the parasites are not individual experience

People do not consider them to be sufficiently hindering their consumption of satellite broadcasts, hence why they don't get rid of their dish antannas.

not available to millions if you can't advertise it

They are benefiting from the strongest form of advertizing there is: systematic preferential treatment by common, western-controlled search engines, which will always list reformist and other liberal websites first in their search results.

Also multiple pro-liberal websites are conducting advertizing on the internet.

and if you get closed if say something they don't like

Iranian news sites are permanently featuring a plurality of views and leanings.

or write your name with a font they don't like

Substantiate this claim with evidence.

there is filtering , you say that because you don't live in Iran ,

I have used the internet in Iran.

speed of those vpn is limited , they are not secure and in fact free vpns are more secure , they have limited data rate and a lot more deficiency such as many sites ban you if you use them.

They systematically enable access to subversive material irregardless of their shortcomings.

far more variable than here

Iran's media landscape is among the most pluralistic on the planet, because a good half of it is politically close to and promotes a certain current (reformist / moderate) which aims to topple the constitutional order and operate so-called "regime change" from within à la Gorbachev.

This is pretty unique worldwide. Another example would be Venezuela, where some USA-backed media were even openly calling for the assassination of the democratically elected head of state.

you call those different view

I call those critical of government policies, because that's what those books are.

i don't knew what you are talking in iran only one governmental company (شرکت ارتباطات زیر ساخت) i s allowed to provide international connection and everybody must take it from them and if they are filtering hundreds of thousand of sites and words and sentences in different language
and no i can list more vpn that work in china than the ones that work in Iran . the only way to achieve your dream internet is N. Korea way

No, it's not. I had explained this in greater detail before. By default, the Iranian system is allowing connectivity to every website through its portal to the global web, and filtering out illegal ones afterwards. However, a type of network in which every foreign site is blocked by default, and where desired ones are then filtered in ex post, would be much more efficient in this regard.

what you say is the exact definition of brainwashing sugar coated in beautiful words

Brainwashing is what media in so-called liberal "democracies" are doing.

My proposition is the exact opposite: it's about preventing such systematic brainwashing at the hands of the most powerful streamlined corporate media.

simple Iran political system is supposed to be multi polar according to constitution also Iran is my country is Belgium your country , the one who one make it uni-polar infact are trying to achieve whats illegal by constitution

This more adequately describes the Belgian system, the Iranian one is incomparably more pluralistic.

if you are not there and don't knew anything then please stay silent and don't open the old wounds , i live here and see exactly what happen here

In short i very politely ask you to stop lying to defend something you dare not defend if you admit to the truth

Anecdotal subjective experience does not comprehensively inform about the nature and scope of social occurrences. To this effect, proper scientific studies are needed and western media are not there to offer such, what they do is to disinform and manipulate their audiences about Iranian affairs.

Also at the level of individual observation too, I'm actually in a position to gauge things quite well since I have lived in both Iran and the west for years and am a keen observer of society. I do not need to lie, because the reality when it comes to Iran is very far from being as grim as the disinformation apparatus of hostile powers is trying to make it appear.

They were not a majority, and they had been manipulated and provoked into rebelling against the government through by propaganda, covert operations and other types of interventions by west regimes, their regional clients and the zionists.

?

I don't remember Iran killing western journalists like NATO regimes and their proxies have done to Press TV correspondents, so no.

Moreover, Iran does not possess the material resources to compete with mainstream corporate media, whose dominance is such that they will drown out any dissenting voice. Since the playing field is not a level one to begin with, it would be fair game if Iran decided to impose additional restrictions on their reporters.

And when western regimes fear that some dissident journalist might actually be able to successfully inform the public about their imperialist mischief, they proceed to freezing their bank accounts and those of their parents too, like happened to that German journalist who refused to parrot NATO propaganda on the conflict in Ukraine.

They have continued to impede the freedom of Iranian media regardless long after the events of 2009.

NATO, indeed. The military alliance of regimes which propped up, armed, backed in every conceivable way those insurgents who ended up martyring Maya Nasser in a targeted sniper shooting (among countless other crimes). Also, NATO member Turkey whose intelligence services are suspected of having martyred Serena Shim.

Individual exception to a widespread and common phenomenon then.

Bottom line, there's no efficient filtering in Iran. Anyone who wishes to do so, can access blocked sites with ease. So in practice, internet usage is not hampered by any significant restrictions in Iran.

Suffice to open a few newspapers, or a few Iran-based news websites and discover the unmistakable variety of views featured.

Virtually all of them operate websites on the internet, which makes their content available to tens of millions even.

That's less than a country like France, where the percentage stands at over 17%.

Of those 12%, a portion will consist of schools not interested in alternative curriculae even if they had the option. Which would leave what, 8%, maybe 10%. I don't exactly call that massive.

Iran is being subjected to a soft war (political, cultural, psychological) so intense and largescale, that it has no equivalent in history. This confers legitimacy to a wide range of counter-measures Iranian authorities may introduce to defend the nation from this sort of aggression.

It's not necessary to live in Iran in order to gain insight into the kinds of books published there.

As I had explained before, a system similar to China's Great Firewall will feature useful international websites while at the same time filtering out subversive material more efficiently. It's not strictly an intranet.

And preventing existential enemies from brainwashing one's population and from adopting collectively suicidal postures, is called neutralizing a pressing threat to national security and social stability.

It is intended to allow for a more efficient counter against dangerous foreign propaganda, psy-ops and social engineering endeavours.

Quote the statement in question.

If you have such issues with Iran's political system and prefer western liberalism, why not move there.

Disingenuous fabrications by hostile powers, who at the same time are trying to sell Iraqis the exact same nonsense about Iranian pilgrims on a visit to Karbala and Najaf. Obvious purpose of the operation: create rifts between the brotherly people of Iran and Iraq, take aim at Iran's alliance with Iraqi groups.

Western media have a very long and documented record of making up bogus stories about Islamic Iran.
Man, it's not impossible Iranian visitors to iraq also partake of local prostitution but again, the scope and extent of it is overblown.

And you're right - it's one of the talking points in anti-Iranian arabic language iraqi media as well about how Iranian pilgrims exploit iraqi women (which is usually blowing up a legitimate undercurrent to supernova levels).

If you have a dick like a mouse and f-u-c-k like a ninny, then of course they'll never break. It takes a swift, hard, deep thrust on the first go to break it and I can tell from experience. At the very least, even if you fail to shatter it, it will partially rupture and confirm the existence. The amount of resistance you face will also be a good indicator whether the female in question got up to some shenanigans prior to this.

Have you actually slept with a female who was plowed through multiple times? Or one who did it infrequently? Or even a virgin? I did all three and all their genitalia are different and feel different.
:disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::blah::blah::blah:
Dickhead, underground companies existing in this sphere doesn't mean it's suddenly a multi-million dollar business.

Dozens of such companies would exist and it would be a few hundred girls in all and that's including hazaras who are dirt poor and usually want to raise money for a smuggler to get them into Europe.
defending the undefendable . a reporter could find them and police could not , very strong police indeed
I said ambitious lower middle class cunts who think whoring is some formula to success. Those are the ones who end up in uae or turkey and remain their till they're 40 or 50 then move on to some place in Europe.

That's not a phenomenon unique to Iran either - pakistanis, moroccans, iraqis, syrians etc. all are in on it.
and i said no matter , they are lower middle class , higher class , lower-class . you simply are wrong all you show is Indian culture effect on your train of taught and how you value women . and exploitation is exploitation . and if you agree that is not exclusive to a group of people then don't act as if its part of Lebanon culture and you are above such things

we also put all our weight behind Syrian government and it was us who brought Russia there . so by your logic if anybody is killed by those , we are responsible for that
i don't knew when an explosive device explode in your home and kill you it pretty much seems to be a case of targeted killing

The discussion was about foreign media, not local ones:

1.png

Secondly, even if we include local media, your contention was that western regimes are treating journalists affiliated with Iranian news outlets better than Iran is treating theirs. This suggestion has been laid to rest with the examples I cited.

this is the exact conspiracy theory that you ask people not to delve in and you yourself have no problem doing so , look at the list i post

I don't see any comparable case, with as much circumstantial evidence in that list.

Man, it's not impossible Iranian visitors to iraq also partake of local prostitution but again, the scope and extent of it is overblown.

There are isolated individual wrongdoers among pilgrims everywhere, but the problem is indeed that manipulative stories published by western media try to fallaciously pass it off as a large scale, deep rooted, institutionalized practice.

And you're right - it's one of the talking points in anti-Iranian arabic language iraqi media as well about how Iranian pilgrims exploit iraqi women (which is usually blowing up a legitimate undercurrent to supernova levels).

Imperialist regimes of the west systematically operate like that: trying to demonize Iran with public opinion in countries allied with Iran and vice versa.

They even replicate this modus operandi at the political level: telling the Syrian government, for instance, how much it is supposedly losing because of its close relationship with Iran and how it would supposedly gain from ditching Iran for the west, and telling Iranian diplomats and negotiators the exact same things.

While in reality holding a concealed dagger to stab both partners dead if they fall for western enticement and renounce their mutual alliance, thereby weakening their defensive power.

No, it's the streamlined, corporate global mainstream media and the imperialist regimes they are linked to, which are seeking monopolize narratives and impose them on humanity as a whole. The Iranian media landscape - or rather, the one half which is closer to the tenets of the Islamic Revolution, stands out as a rare alternative voice.
as i said nonsense if you turn on tv you see irib not cnn and bbc , if you turn on radio its iran radio not DW or VOA
Yes it is the case, latest example Canada's restrictive measures against Press TV - these have nothing to do with the events of 2009.
Iran restricted foreign media far before so it has no high ground to complain
Spreading false information and fake news under the cover journalism is not authorized.
false information are the ones who deny it
Tehran-e-Emrooz get permission with the right sided logo after several month it closed because it sexually incited some basij member and there was danger of they going too hell instead of heaven so the newspaper was closed for 7 month until they changed it to the left sided one

EyZ9GIqXAAM2bia.jpg

now whois lying and spread misinformation
Learn the difference between targeted killings and collateral damage.
an explosive device in your home is considered collateral damage , do you knew what is explosive device . for example its rigging your shaver to explode as soon as you turn it on

when i say your definition of words is different from the rest of the world you say no
People do not consider them to be sufficiently hindering their consumption of satellite broadcasts, hence why they don't get rid of their dish antannas.
have you talked with them
They are benefiting from the strongest form of advertizing there is: systematic preferential treatment by common, western-controlled search engines, which will always list reformist and other liberal websites first in their search results.

Also multiple pro-liberal websites are conducting advertizing on the internet.
when i search anything in Persian it is mashreq and tabnak and fars news that come on top , don't knew maybe there is some problem with me
Iranian news sites are permanently featuring a plurality of views and leanings.
and get filtered if they say something that is not liked by some third rate manager in the office of a governmental bureau in a province

Substantiate this claim with evidence.
روزنامه تهران امروز
cant say it more pronounced
I have used the internet in Iran.
when at the time of khatami ?

I'm using it every day
They systematically enable access to subversive material irregardless of their shortcomings.
they are sign of corruption and are not secure
Iran's media landscape is among the most pluralistic on the planet, because a good half of it is politically close to and promotes a certain current (reformist / moderate) which aims to topple the constitutional order and operate so-called "regime change" from within à la Gorbachev.
if you say so
but those half you say probably amount to 60000-70000 issue
I call those critical of government policies, because that's what those books are.
and the list that are not allowed ? for example today i want to write a book to criticize hijab , what you think will happen ?
No, it's not. I had explained this in greater detail before. By default, the Iranian system is allowing connectivity to every website through its portal to the global web, and filtering out illegal ones afterwards. However, a type of network in which every foreign site is blocked by default, and where desired ones are then filtered in ex post, would be much more efficient in this regard.
those illegal ones conssist of hundreds of thousands . what you deny there\
Brainwashing is what media in so-called liberal "democracies" are doing.
exception is medias are allowed to do their brainwashing against government al approved content not just enforce those
necdotal subjective experience does not comprehensively inform about the nature and scope of social occurrences. To this effect, proper scientific studies are needed and western media are not there to offer such, what they do is to disinform and manipulate their audiences about Iranian affairs.

Also at the level of individual observation too, I'm actually in a position to gauge things quite well since I have lived in both Iran and the west for years and am a keen observer of society. I do not need to lie, because the reality when it comes to Iran is very far from being as grim as the disinformation apparatus of hostile powers is trying to make it appear.
say that to Masood Deh-Namaki or he was thrown out of the circles of khodi recently

US propaganda agent: here are the martyrs in uprising (riots)
Man mentions a girl and notifies her of her martyrdom by US agent!
Girl: I deny my martyrdom!
Agent: you are questioning our credibility?
Girl: my picture says so, I'm not joking, I'm not dead
Agent: If you cared about the martyrs, you should have remained silent!

3608581.jpg

The discussion was about foreign media, not local ones:
read the list i sent and what is the difference . Daesh killed many western media did they do that by blessing of NATO
so don't made funny excuses , killing foreign media bad , killing domestic one Good:crazy:
Secondly, even if we include local media, your contention was that western regimes are treating journalists affiliated with Iranian news outlets better than Iran is treating theirs. This suggestion has been laid to rest with the examples I cited.
as i said iran has reporter in newyork , paris , rome , ....
do bbc , cnn, voa have such . who restrict foreign media first us or them?
I don't see any comparable case, with as much circumstantial evidence in that list.
i knew you always preach what you don't follow yourself by claiming they are not comparable

Weird, honestly I should put you on ignore, but this is how I know your not Muslim,not Iranian just some sad guy from India whose just so silly and ridiculous you can’t just help laughing at his posts, I know you told me to F off but honestly your so weird I can’t help it

as i said nonsense if you turn on tv you see irib not cnn and bbc , if you turn on radio its iran radio not DW or VOA

To a large percentage of the population, especially those who wish, it will also include a long list of satellite broadcasters.

But this doesn't change the fact that CNN, BBC, DW and VoA follow one and the same orientation, while it's IRIB which is offering a refreshing alternative to the monotonous world of global mainstream media.

Iran restricted foreign media far before so it has no high ground to complain

It does, so long as justifications invoked by western regimes are bogus, versus valid ones in Iran's case.

because it sexually incited some basij member

Source?

and there was danger of they going too hell instead of heaven so the newspaper was closed for 7 month until they changed it to the left sided one

EyZ9GIqXAAM2bia.jpg

now whois lying and spread misinformation

I thought it's about a story they published on the Basij. I wasn't familiar with the story and your formulation happened not to be too clear ("they even closed a newspaper because why they write Tehran was sexually appealing for some basij member").

This said, there are rules of public decency which newspapers must comply with.

And if you will cite the Tehran Emruz affair as an infringement upon media activity, why don't you mention some of the numerous measures taken against press freedom by so-called "democratic" regimes of the west?

Have you heard of the Watergate affair?

Or of the plight of Julian Assange? Edward Snowden?

How about this? :
https://www.britannica.com/event/Spiegel-affair

Or this young journalist brutalized by French police during the 2019 Yellow Vest protests?

B9721627678Z.1_20191118154853_000%2BGJ9EUE13M.1-0.png.jpg

Harsh restrictions imposed by western regimes on journalists reporting on Covid-19:

https://www.international.gc.ca/wor...mme/policy-orientation-covid-19.aspx?lang=eng

The repression against dissident European journalists who won't toe the NATO line on Ukraine:

Journalist Graham Phillips slams UK sanctions as baseless

German Gov’t Labels Independent Journalist ‘Criminal,’ Freezes Bank Account over Honest Ukraine Reporting​

an explosive device in your home is considered collateral damage , do you knew what is explosive device . for example its rigging your shaver to explode as soon as you turn it on

Air-dropped munitions are placed in homes? Quick reminder:

1.png

when i say your definition of words is different from the rest of the world you say no

Problem's not my comprehension of words, but you shifting your own ones from post to post.

I respond to what I read. If you talk of "Russian bombing" and "SAA shelling", I will respond to that. If you mean something else however, try to say so explicitly from the get go because I cannot read minds.

have you talked with them

They are keeping their receivers in place. Which means that they are using them to view satellite broadcasts. Unless of course you're suggesting tens of millions of Iranians are mentally ill to operate equipment that won't work.

when i search anything in Persian it is mashreq and tabnak and fars news that come on top , don't knew maybe there is some problem with me

Here it's rather Hamshahri Online, Etemad News, Sharq and the like.

and get filtered if they say something that is not liked by some third rate manager in the office of a governmental bureau in a province

Doesn't change the fact that at any given time, one will find a large spectrum of political orientations reflected in available Iranian news sources.

when at the time of khatami ?

After Khatami as well.

Fact is that filtering is circumvented by anyone wishing to do so.

they are sign of corruption and are not secure

The topic is not whether they are a sign of corruption, but that their mere availability means filtering will be neutralized.

As for security, nothing is really secure on the internet.

if you say so
but those half you say probably amount to 60000-70000 issue

Readership of print media has gone down drastically. On the internet liberal news sites abound.

and the list that are not allowed ? for example today i want to write a book to criticize hijab , what you think will happen ?

Not quite representative an example, considering how rioters and their foreign backers have turned the topic into an objective and ongoing national security issue right now.

Even though critics of the dress code have been freely expressing their opinions on liberal websites I visited during the past weeks. As well as on national television. If this is tolerated, books will too.

Nonetheless, I need to remind you once again of what your statement was:

1.png

And I showed books legally sold in Iran which criticize Iranian governments.

those illegal ones conssist of hundreds of thousands . what you deny there\

These aren't political ones for the most part. And if hundreds of thousands of websites are filtered, it will mean that almost 1,3 billion aren't.

exception is medias are allowed to do their brainwashing against government al approved content not just enforce those

Liberal media in Iran are propagating not just against revolutionary administrations in charge, but against the entire system. Good luck finding influential media in the west that will do the same.

say that to Masood Deh-Namaki or he was thrown out of the circles of khodi recently

It's a highly criticizable documentary. Nobody's perfect.

But even this doesn't blow things out of proportion like western propaganda media are doing.

read the list i sent and what is the difference . Daesh killed many western media did they do that by blessing of NATO

Apples and oranges. Iran's their strategic adversary, so against Iranian media they actually do have a motive.

And I wonder, what are the odds of a Press TV correspondent dying in a car "accident" shortly after she declared having received threats from the intelligence services of NATO-member Turkey, while she was in the process of unveiling evidence for weapons supplies to terrorists in Syria?

so don't made funny excuses , killing foreign media bad , killing domestic one Good
i knew you always preach what you don't follow yourself by claiming they are not comparable

You constantly switch between different subjects. So make up your mind: are you discussing violence against journalists in general, or comparing Iran's treatment of western media versus the western regimes' treatment of Iranian media? Like it or not these are different topics.

And the starting point was this allegation below:

1.png

as i said iran has reporter in newyork , paris , rome , ....

do bbc , cnn, voa have such . who restrict foreign media first us or them?

Why don't you name the numerous western regime mouthpieces which have been authorized to station correspondents in Tehran? It's not as if every Iranian media outlet has a reporter in the cities mentioned, is it.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Wanker, I never said the police aren't incompetent. Their handling of these current events alone displays a stunning lack of professionalism and initiative.

Some people need sense beaten into their heads but you need some sense sodomized into you with a metal pole since your thick skull is impenetrable.
yeah professionalism to you is like napoleon professionalism that used artillery to silence people of Paris. you exactly said that , no matter how you spin it you cant change that.
and you knew کافر همه را به کیش خویش پندارد
Don't paint willing participants as victims. Those who do it happily because they want to live like an industrialist without putting in the effort and time are different from a girl who gets kidnapped and coerced into it.
the one who do it maybe need the money , maybe love this live maybe knew no other profession , maybe ......
its not important , all of hem being exploited by the peoples who run these circles . in old time pimps had 1, 2 or 3 girls . now they have hundreds and finds legal ways to do it
Your kos khool gabar culture is wrong and it's so wrong it raised a fucking imbecile like you who remains a dumbfuck even after becoming a doctor.
Indian way of taught about the value of women you rude and impolite person. i have become a doctor . i managed to get my specialty i have passed Board exam (if you understand what is it) more importantly I'm polite and have clean vocabulary what about you , who are you , what you have done except .........
Lebanon's been happy to play host to such perversion for decades openly while in Iran, you still stand to get into trouble for it.
yeah sure go read the article

Back
Top Bottom