What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

yeah professionalism to you is like napoleon professionalism that used artillery to silence people of Paris. you exactly said that , no matter how you spin it you cant change that.
and you knew کافر همه را به کیش خویش پندارد

the one who do it maybe need the money , maybe love this live maybe knew no other profession , maybe ......
its not important , all of hem being exploited by the peoples who run these circles . in old time pimps had 1, 2 or 3 girls . now they have hundreds and finds legal ways to do it

Indian way of taught about the value of women you rude and impolite person. i have become a doctor . i managed to get my specialty i have passed Board exam (if you understand what is it) more importantly I'm polite and have clean vocabulary what about you , who are you , what you have done except .........

yeah sure go read the article
He’s just a kos khool(idiot) he just wants to flame reactions on either side he doesn’t care which side it is, he’s comments are just silly unless he’s seriously deranged he’s just picking fights to pick fights, yes a Indian who pretends to be an Iranian who pretends to be Muslim

To a large percentage of the population, especially those who wish, it will also include a long list of satellite broadcasters.
come here and see what channel you can get
But this doesn't change the fact that CNN, BBC, DW and VoA follow one and the same orientation, while it's IRIB which is offering a refreshing alternative to the monotonous world of global mainstream media.
except you only have access to what you call refreshing and people wish for that monotone channels as you claim
It does, so long as justifications invoked by western regimes are bogus, versus valid ones in Iran's case.
now we spin it as we were just , they are not just , if you want to knew they didn't restrict iran TV even after they were restricted , restriction put there after iran used radio wave to disrupt the satellite broadcast in middle east , yes if you don't knew parasite once become so severe that it even disrupt the rest of the countries around iran
go and see who made complain against them , go read the news media of the time , do i need to feed you guys everything.
This said, there are rules of public decency which newspapers must comply with.
they were given the ok to publish with that logo , till some basij guy made complaint about logo , nobody taught about it that way before the complain were made , i even was not aware of it , the newspaper was literally a low published obscure one , when it was closed i become interested looked it up to see what is about . if anything closing it had the reverse effect , people when look at it recall the old logo and laugh at what some people think , by the way if its up to imagination you can see the same picture in new logo but there is one different , the first one it was a sitting position, the new one it has bend in front , guess those basij member still go to hell this time it even become worse
Or of the plight of Julian Assange?
a rapist.
Edward Snowden?
a contractor who breached the trust and leaked classified information , wonder what they do to me here if they contract me to do some work and i leak several thousand page of classified information.

why don't you mention some of the numerous measures taken against press freedom by so-called "democratic" regimes of the west?

Have you heard of the Watergate affair?
why i do care about them . why you guys think everything must be compared to west , by the way did in watergate they closed Washington post or New York times ?
Harsh restrictions imposed by western regimes on journalists reporting on Covid-19:

https://www.international.gc.ca/wor...mme/policy-orientation-covid-19.aspx?lang=eng

The repression against dissident European journalists who won't toe the NATO line on Ukraine:

Journalist Graham Phillips slams UK sanctions as baseless

https://tass.com/world/1485267

German Gov’t Labels Independent Journalist ‘Criminal,’ Freezes Bank Account over Honest Ukraine Reporting​

again why i must care about westerners , taught Islamic culture is far more enlightened .
Air-dropped munitions are placed in homes? Quick reminder:
no it was not air dropped , how i must say it was a booby traped object to silence one of the vocal government critics, how i spell it so you understad it was an assassination and more importantly i only want to a quarter of the list there are more intresting case if you continue on the list
Problem's not my comprehension of words, but you shifting your own ones from post to post.

I respond to what I read. If you talk of "Russian bombing" and "SAA shelling", I will respond to that. If you mean something else however, try to say so explicitly from the get go because I cannot read minds.
the 5 or 6 i selected , included one government barrel bombing in residential area , two case of russian bombing and one case of government shelling , and one case of put a bomb in the house of the reporter . can it be simpler , where i shifted my words . from the first post i mentioned those didn't add one didn't reduce one
They are keeping their receivers in place. Which means that they are using them to view satellite broadcasts. Unless of course you're suggesting tens of millions of Iranians are mentally ill to operate equipment that won't work.
as i said come here and see which channels you get
Hamshahri Online
who own municipally
i admit sometimes come up
Etemad News
never get it in top of the page at the end of it or second page
Doesn't change the fact that at any given time, one will find a large spectrum of political orientations reflected in available Iranian news sources.
so you admit if they say something that is not liked by some people its the end for them
After Khatami as well.

Fact is that filtering is circumvented by anyone wishing to do so.
in dangerous way , at lower speed and many sites don't provide service to you or ban you
The topic is not whether they are a sign of corruption, but that their mere availability means filtering will be neutralized.
i said at what cost , every body who sell you that proxy virtually have access to your data
Readership of print media has gone down drastically. On the internet liberal news sites abound
abound and filtered
Not quite representative an example, considering how rioters and their foreign backers have turned the topic into an objective and ongoing national security issue right now.

Even though critics of the dress code have been freely expressing their opinions on liberal websites I visited during the past weeks. As well as on national television. If this is tolerated, books will too.

Nonetheless, I need to remind you once again of what your statement was:
what about industrialized prostitution in Islamic republic under the legal guise and the underground illegal ones ? there is no protest about it .
what will happen if i want to write that book about prostitution in usa if i lived there .

let not talk about that , what happened to the first Gasht-e-Irshad movie ? that was not even criticized the police or Gasht-e-Irshad it was about several thief who bought police clothes from bazar and use that to do some thieving . on side note you can actually buy all the police equipment and clothes from Hasan-Abad area in Tehran except the gun
And I showed books legally sold in Iran which criticize Iranian governments.
not on the matters i told you , can i write a book about police misbehavior?
can i write a story that in it police is corrupt and the negative person.

let just not talk about that can i write a book and in it i talk about drinking alcohol ?
These aren't political ones for the most part. And if hundreds of thousands of websites are filtered, it will mean that almost 1,3 billion aren't.
and does those 1.3 billion worth watching ?
Liberal media in Iran are propagating not just against revolutionary administrations in charge, but against the entire system. Good luck finding influential media in the west that will do the same.
in west if you do that what will happen to you , close your shop by order of a single person before any court hearing ?

It's a highly criticizable documentary. Nobody's perfect.

But even this doesn't blow things out of proportion like western propaganda media are doing.
did he lied in it ? did ha told anything but truth?
Apples and oranges. Iran's their strategic adversary, so against Iranian media they actually do have a motive.

And I wonder, what are the odds of a Press TV correspondent dying in a car "accident" shortly after she declared having received threats from the intelligence services of NATO-member Turkey, while she was in the process of unveiling evidence for weapons supplies to terrorists in Syria?
see how they drive in middle east and then ask that question again
and no thats not apple and orange , that is western orange and iranian orange
You constantly switch between different subjects. So make up your mind: are you discussing violence against journalists in general, or comparing Iran's treatment of western media versus the western regimes' treatment of Iranian media? Like it or not these are different topics.
never changed the matter you said NATO killed Iranian journalists I point out it was not nato and then put out some name of journalist killed by SAA and Russia and a complete list of journalist died in syra you said those are not international journalist but syrian and its not counted i retorted that its Ok to kill domestic journalist not ok to kill foreign one . it was you who made that absurd statement , I neer changed my stand
Why don't you name the numerous western regime mouthpieces which have been authorized to station correspondents in Tehran? It's not as if every Iranian media outlet has a reporter in the cities mentioned, is it.
well i mentioned some of IRIB reporters let make the list complete
IRIB have represantative in
London
Paris
Berlin
Moscow
Ankara
Sarajevo
Beirut
Baku
Dushanbe
Damascus,
New York
Kuala lumpur
Pretoria
Delhi
Kabul
Islam-Abad
Peking
Brussels
Cairo
Tokyo
those are IRIB also IRNA have 30 office outside iran

I want pimps and whores both to be crucified. The ones who were kidnapped and forced into it should be kept in covent-type lives while the others who could have resisted and said no even at the risk of remaining poor are not innocent either.
good you must go to convent because you are kidnapped , you must crucified because society failed to provide you with skill or money to live
Your English skills are atrocious. And my mentality about women is universal in any sensible culture.
be assured its not universal
I did, you khar.
again proved your rudeness and lack of any sort of culture

good you must go to convent because you are kidnapped , you must crucified because society failed to provide you with skill or money to live
Yes. We shouldn't tolerate stains like that on society. Alternately, we can turn you and simps who think like you into eunuchs and force you to take care of them till they become old.

And the ones to be crucified are the pimps and the willing whores.

Yes it is, gabar e kos khool. Just because you're an effeminate cuckold who wants to worship women who'd ruin your life in a heartbeat doesn't mean we all are.

"Muh cuckture"

REDAM TO PENDAR E NIK
REDAM TO GOFTAR E NIK
REDAM TO KERDAR E NIK
KIRAM TUYE ZARTOSHT E JAKESH
MARG BAR ZARTOSHTIYAN

If I got the Persian wrong, I DON'T CARE.

come here and see what channel you can get

except you only have access to what you call refreshing and people wish for that monotone channels as you claim

now we spin it as we were just , they are not just , if you want to knew they didn't restrict iran TV even after they were restricted , restriction put there after iran used radio wave to disrupt the satellite broadcast in middle east , yes if you don't knew parasite once become so severe that it even disrupt the rest of the countries around iran

go and see who made complain against them , go read the news media of the time , do i need to feed you guys everything.

they were given the ok to publish with that logo , till some basij guy made complaint about logo , nobody taught about it that way before the complain were made , i even was not aware of it , the newspaper was literally a low published obscure one , when it was closed i become interested looked it up to see what is about . if anything closing it had the reverse effect , people when look at it recall the old logo and laugh at what some people think , by the way if its up to imagination you can see the same picture in new logo but there is one different , the first one it was a sitting position, the new one it has bend in front , guess those basij member still go to hell this time it even become worse

a rapist.

a contractor who breached the trust and leaked classified information , wonder what they do to me here if they contract me to do some work and i leak several thousand page of classified information.

why i do care about them . why you guys think everything must be compared to west , by the way did in watergate they closed Washington post or New York times ?

again why i must care about westerners , taught Islamic culture is far more enlightened .

no it was not air dropped , how i must say it was a booby traped object to silence one of the vocal government critics, how i spell it so you understad it was an assassination and more importantly i only want to a quarter of the list there are more intresting case if you continue on the list

the 5 or 6 i selected , included one government barrel bombing in residential area , two case of russian bombing and one case of government shelling , and one case of put a bomb in the house of the reporter . can it be simpler , where i shifted my words . from the first post i mentioned those didn't add one didn't reduce one

as i said come here and see which channels you get

who own municipally

i admit sometimes come up

never get it in top of the page at the end of it or second page

so you admit if they say something that is not liked by some people its the end for them

in dangerous way , at lower speed and many sites don't provide service to you or ban you

i said at what cost , every body who sell you that proxy virtually have access to your data

abound and filtered

what about industrialized prostitution in Islamic republic under the legal guise and the underground illegal ones ? there is no protest about it .
what will happen if i want to write that book about prostitution in usa if i lived there .

let not talk about that , what happened to the first Gasht-e-Irshad movie ? that was not even criticized the police or Gasht-e-Irshad it was about several thief who bought police clothes from bazar and use that to do some thieving . on side note you can actually buy all the police equipment and clothes from Hasan-Abad area in Tehran except the gun

not on the matters i told you , can i write a book about police misbehavior?
can i write a story that in it police is corrupt and the negative person.

let just not talk about that can i write a book and in it i talk about drinking alcohol ?

and does those 1.3 billion worth watching ?

in west if you do that what will happen to you , close your shop by order of a single person before any court hearing ?

did he lied in it ? did ha told anything but truth?

see how they drive in middle east and then ask that question again
and no thats not apple and orange , that is western orange and iranian orange

never changed the matter you said NATO killed Iranian journalists I point out it was not nato and then put out some name of journalist killed by SAA and Russia and a complete list of journalist died in syra you said those are not international journalist but syrian and its not counted i retorted that its Ok to kill domestic journalist not ok to kill foreign one . it was you who made that absurd statement , I neer changed my stand

well i mentioned some of IRIB reporters let make the list complete
IRIB have represantative in
London
Paris
Berlin
Moscow
Ankara
Sarajevo
Beirut
Baku
Dushanbe
Damascus,
New York
Kuala lumpur
Pretoria
Delhi
Kabul
Islam-Abad
Peking
Brussels
Cairo
Tokyo
those are IRIB also IRNA have 30 office outside iran

I honestly enjoy his comments the only thing I’m sure he’s longing for is woman that he hasn’t paid for, even the name is silly, I’m sure the ladies are lining up with such a “macho” man, honestly he is hilarious @BlessedKingOfLonging, I mean women must be lining up to be with you lmaoooooooooo

I honestly enjoy his comments the only thing I’m sure he’s longing for is woman that he hasn’t paid for, even the name is silly, I’m sure the ladies are lining up with such a “macho” man, honestly he is hilarious @BlessedKingOfLonging, I mean women must be lining up to be with you lmaoooooooooo
well his ideas about what is a good woman is somewhat questionable and how he think women must be treated is more toward criminal

well his ideas about what is a good woman is somewhat questionable and how he think women must be treated is more toward criminal
I totally agree honestly, honestly I’m laughing my *** off, look you can disagree with people and honestly in the beginning I acted silly from comments thrown my way, but he is beyond funny, I don’t care where a woman is from from America to Saudi Arabia to Iran to China they would be laughing their butts off, and I really do respect your comments @Hack-Hook i may not 100% agree but your heart is in the right place

وقال الإِمام أحمد: حدثنا يحيى بن إسحاق، حدثنا يحيى بن أيوب، حدثني أبو قتيل قال: كنا عند عبد الله بن عمر وسئل أي المدينتين تفتح القسطنطينية أو رومية. قال: قال فدعا عبد الله بصندوق له حلق فأخرج منه كتاباً قال: فقال عبد الله بينا نحن حول رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم نكتب إذ سئل رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم أي المدينتين نفتح أولاً القسطنطينية أو رومية؟ فقال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: " مَدِينة هرَقلَ تُفْتَحَ أَولاً يعني القسطنطينية " .
إشارة منسوبة إلى الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم إلى ما سيكون من خراب بعض البلدان وأسباب خراب كل بلد وهي إشارة تضمنها حديث بين الوضع
وقال القرطبي في التذكرة، وروي من حديث حذيفة بن اليمان عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم أنه قال: " ويبدأ الخَرابُ في أطْراف الأرض حتى تَخْرِبَ مصرُ، ومصر آمنةٌ من الخراب حتى تخربَ البصرة، وخراب البصرة من الغرق، وخراب مصر من جفاف النيل، وخراب مكة وخراب المدينة من الجوع، وخراب اليمن من الجرَاد، وخراب الأبلَّةِ من الحصارِ، وخرَاب فارِسَ من الصَّعاليكِ، وخراب التركِ من الدَّيْلَم، وخراب الديلم من الأرْمَن، وخراب الأرمن من الخَزرِ، وخرابُ الخزر منَ التُرْكِ، وخراب الترك من الصَّواعِق، وخراب السند من الهِنْدِ، وخراب الهند من الصين، وخراب الصين من الرُّمُل، وخراب الحبشةِ من الرجفة، وخراب الزَوراءِ من السُّفْياني، وخراب الروحاءِ من الخَسْفِ وخراب العراق من القتل " .

By the way, this is what the sunnis think of this narration.

I wonder what our ulema have said.

LGBT already have taken over the west.

From Tehran has fallen to London has fallen. I fully support Hijab protests across Europe. Create a ruckus in Paris too. Let the LGTVHD+ take over the power corridors of Europe and America.

well according to juidiciary medicine report
بسم الله الرحمن بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم​

شرح مختصری از گزارش علت فوت مرحومه مهسا امینی ارائه شده به مرجع قضائی که بر اساس پرونده بیمارستانی عمل جراحی کرانیوفارنژیومای مغز در بیمارستان میلاد در سال ۱۳۸۶، پرونده درمانی بیمارستان کسری در زمان منتهی به فوت، شرح معانیه ظاهری جسد و کالبدگشایی، نتایج آزمایش‌های سم‌شناسی و آسیب‌شناسی، تحقیقات قضایی و کمیته‌های کارشناسی متعدد تخصصی و فوق تخصصی تنظیم یافته است به شرح ذیل اعلام می‌شود:

متوفیه پس از عمل جراحی تومور کرانیوفارنژیومای مغزی در سن ۸ سالگی دچار اختلال در محور مهم هیپوتالاموس ـ هیپوفیز و غدد تحت فرمان آن (از جمله آدرنال و تیروئید) شده است. به علت این بیماری زمینه‌ای متوفیه تحت درمان با دارو‌های هیدروکورتیزون، لووتیروکسین و دسموپرسین بوده است.

ایشان در تاریخ ۱۴۰۱/۶/۲۲ از ساعت ۱۹:۵۶ بطور ناگهانی دچار افت هوشیاری شده و متعاقب آن بر زمین می‌افتد که با توجه به بیماری زمینه ای، متوفیه توانایی لازم جهت جبران و تطابق با وضعیت ایجاد شده را نداشته، لذا در شرایط مذکور دچار اختلال ریتم قلب و کاهش فشار خون و متعاقب آن کاهش سطح هوشیاری شده که به دلیل انجام عملیات احیای قلبی ـ تنفسی غیرموثر در دقایق حساس اولیه، دچار هیپوکسی شدید و در نتیجه آسیب مغزی شده است، علی رغم برگشت عملکرد قلبی متعاقب عملیات احیای پرسنل اورژانس، حمایت تنفسی انجام شده کارساز نبوده و با وجود انتقال ایشان به بیمارستان و زحمات کادر درمانی بیمارستان کسری، بیمار به علت نارسانی چند ارگانی (M.O.F) ناشی از هیپوکسی مغزی در تاریخ ۱۴۰۱/۶/۲۵ فوت می‌نماید.

لازم به ذکر است با استناد به مدارک پزشکی بیمارستانی، بررسی سی. تی اسکن مغز و ریه، نتایج معاینه ظاهری جسد و کالبدگشایی، آزمایشات آسیب شناسی، فوت نامبرده ناشی از اصابت ضربه به سر و اعضا و عناصر حیاتی بدن نبوده است.​
the bold and blue part clearly explain whose lack of appropriate action and shortcomings was responsible for death and then all the problem raised from it

God knew how many people they sent to that facility for passing those useless class on daily bases and they never taught some of them might have previous disease , a simple AED or a personnel who had received adequate training in BLS could have saved her (let not point to the fact that all police member must be adequately trained in providing BLS as in many cases they are the first who reach an incident scene)

Back
Top Bottom