What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

that you have girl's name
Yeah technically only in Persian it’s a girls name I’m man enough to be called a girl, I have a sense of humor,hello from Florida

Attachments

• 4A28864F-897C-4446-8FEB-CFE4D8E99B24.jpeg
    4A28864F-897C-4446-8FEB-CFE4D8E99B24.jpeg
    448.3 KB · Views: 12
You're not a persian?

@Sardar330 sorry bro, but you should have know, that there are women on the internet. It's a myth.
Yes many of members (around 1/3) are females

And shadi is a common Persian name for females

That's why I asked

Bireh ,West Bank just outside of Ramallah
So please to have you here. God bless you in dunya and hereafter

See you later folks

Last edited:

That's why I asked
ah I messed up. I was trying to make the joke that there are no women on the internet.

No Palestinian, I’ve been interested in hezbollah from the days of the Lebanon war, so I took interest in iran that way, I always root for the underdog
In this section of the forum, we're pretty pro Hezbollah.

That's why I asked

So please to have you here. God bless you in dunya and hereafter

See you later folks
It’s alright my wife has castrated me years ago, but after 11 years of marriage how many guys can say their wives haven’t but she’s a good Muslim woman, she only comes down on me for not praying like I should or being a better Muslim and if you think I have any legs to argue you with that I don’t

It’s alright my wife has castrated me years ago, but after 11 years of marriage how many guys can say their wives haven’t but she’s a good Muslim woman, she only comes down on me for not praying like I should or being a better Muslim and if you think I have any legs to argue you with that I don’t
stay safe, FBI might put you on a list if you post pro Hezbollah or palestinian resistance stuff, you're already on NSA and CIA lists.

There is no compulsion in religion.

There is no compulsion in religion.
It wasn’t meant like that, but when I first got married I didn’t pray I didn’t read the Koran, but now I pray five times a day because she showed me I should and why I should, sometimes we do need to lead on the straight pass by a strong guiding hand.

Last edited:
stay safe, FBI might put you on a list if you post pro Hezbollah or palestinian resistance stuff, you're already on NSA and CIA lists.
And honestly cia or fbi actually did have me on a list, that would be awesome, I’m honestly not pro or anti anything I may have certain learnings when I believe something is right or wrong, but honestly in America there’s the aclu and these guys are crazy liberal lawyers who will sue the crap out of America for free for you if they believe your rights are trampled on, and they have and they have won. Trust me my name would have been on the list years ago just from my association with Omar mateen my wife’s cousin husband and no one came knocking on our door and I was posing with pictures with him a year before the attack holding his son Zachariah

And honestly cia or fbi actually did have me on a list, that would be awesome, I’m honestly not pro or anti anything I may have certain learnings when I believe something is right or wrong, but honestly in America there’s the aclu and these guys are crazy liberal lawyers who will sue the crap out of America for free for you if they believe your rights are trampled on, and they have and they have won. Trust me my name would have been on the list years ago just from my association with Omar mateen my wife’s cousin husband and no one came knocking on our door and I was posing with pictures with him a year before the attack holding his son Zachariah
Must feel good to have civil liberties.

Must feel good to have civil liberties.
Id be more happy with the price of everything to stop getting higher I have one good paying job, one crappy job my wife has one good job two kids love the family, but hard as f to save and I’m saying this knowing in iran it’s way worse .

Last edited:
Id be more happy with the price of everything to stop getting higher I have one good paying job, one crappy job my wife has one good job two kids love the family, but hard as f to save and I’m saying this knowing in iran it’s way worse
Yeah, inflation is screwing everyone, I'm from Pakistan btw. I wish you all the best, man. InshAllah things will get better.

Back
Top Bottom