What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Inshallah like I said may seem bad here but im sure you guys have it a lot rougher
Alhamdulillah for everything. I have no right to complain, but yes things are pretty tough for most people. InshAllah I plan to enter the workforce soon, so I'll be feeling it soon too.

Inshallah like I said may seem bad here but im sure you guys have it a lot rougher
Say what you want about America i don’t know how welfare is there, but here welfare is easy to get have 3 to 6 children and no job they give you 200 dollars a kid, than they pay for your housing and all you have to do keep that is just by going to some job interview fail at it miserably they don’t bother you for 6 month, now that I absolutely hate people who don’t deserve that kind of charity but receive it to just to be lazy af

Alhamdulillah for everything. I have no right to complain, but yes things are pretty tough for most people. InshAllah I plan to enter the workforce soon, so I'll be feeling it soon too.
I’m not going to lie I thought your name was fake to I looked it up, I thought you were making a joke I thought you were trying be funny “a hater 97” I looked it up I saw I think he was cricket player or something pop up right away it was a couple weeks ago but good luck

Say what you want about America i don’t know how welfare is there, but here welfare is easy to get have 3 to 6 children and no job they give you 200 dollars a kid, than they pay for your housing and all you have to do keep that is just by going to some job interview fail at it miserably they don’t bother you for 6 month, now that I absolutely hate people who don’t deserve that kind of charity but receive it to just to be lazy af
Bro we know America is rich, don't flex on us.
I’m not going to lie I thought your name was fake to I looked it up, I thought you were making a joke I thought you were trying be funny “a hater 97” I looked it up I saw I think he was cricket player or something pop up right away it was a couple weeks ago but good luck
it's not hater its haider, lol. It's one of Imam Ali's (AS) names.

Bro we know America is rich, don't flex on us.

it's not hater its haider, lol. It's one of Imam Ali's (AS) names.
Honestly wasn’t flexing just showing you you can work 3 jobs and still have a hard time making it, and people who don’t want to work get things handed to them, never ever could I get assistance because I supposedly make to much money and enough for a roof over my head and a few things, yeah but I thought a hater was funnier than I was like damn he wasn’t trying to be funny Goodnite I’m actually working my night job at the gas station luckily I don’t really have to do anything so might be a crappy job but all I have to is basically show up two days a week for 16 hours overnight pays the for the car bill electricity and tv bill lol

These welfare projects will end up breaking the backs of western economies. Just wait and see

Have you conducted a survey amongst 85 million Iranians to know their opinion?

Then, as said, foreign propaganda channels are available to whomever wishes to get brainwashed by them. They shouldn't be in reach though, but that's another matter.
Don't you think the fact that you made that claim about satellite dishes is survey enough , the fact that you have silence them by parasites isn't an announcement enough ?
by the way did you made any survey state otherwise
That's no spin, to say this or that party started it is a spin because what counts is the reasons and their legitimacy. There's a difference between legitimate justifications and bogus pretexts.

And indeed, western regimes have cited all sorts of flimsy excuses to restrict Iranian media activity on their soil.

Access to foreign propaganda channels was hardly ever disrupted as a whole. Any jamming performed by Iran is usually confined to a specific broadcaster and very limited in time.
how you spin it not as how the world see it
you say it not as a whole , but in many cases because of different modulation and some physique law that its not the place to go too , whats important you disrupted satellite outside your country.
I strongly doubt that whoever complained, declared it was due to them getting "sexually stimulated" by the logo and therefore fearing for their afterlife. This sounds made up. And the one plaintiff I saw mentioned in a cursory search was not a member of the Basij but ayatollah Mesbah-Yazdi.
they exactly said they see a provocative woman in the logo
and he just support it after the complaint were made
Again, show evidence that their motivation was to avoid the risk of being condemned to hell. And the fact that it's an obscure paper which was reinstated afterwards, makes this pretty much a non-event.
so you claim they used that logo as an excuse the real reason was payback for some other grievance , just some cheap revenge ?
Far it be from Basij and Islamic republic to fall to this , i suggest you think twice if you want to claim that .:disagree:
1) He is not being detained under rape charges.
Sweden make that charge and police make warrant arrest on that charge , and he escaped to certain country embassy to escape that charge.
Sweden didn't make any charge against him for what he did with Wikileaks
2) The sexual misconduct allegation against Assange was so obviously fabricated that the Swedish regime dropped the investigation not once, but thrice for lack of evidence.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2019/11/19/assa-n19-2.html

https://www.pressenza.com/2020/03/h...ented-the-rape-charge-against-julian-assange/
so he could surrender himself to Sweden and be free but he choose to escape law and hide in certain embassy in London as the consequence of his action now he must face USA mockery of judiciary system rather than Swedish one , and guess you know how different they are
Oh, so security considerations do offer a valid justification for limiting free speech, don't they? Good to know you think this way.

Now all that remains to be done, is to compare the magnitude and urgency of security threats which Iran and the USA are respectively facing, and to draw the necessary conclusions. Especially when it comes to the legitimacy of those timid and token measures Iran has introduced so far against hostile propaganda agencies.
to draw the necessary conclusion its irrelevant . if a document is labeled , top secret , secret , confidential or not to be published on and you come across it due to some trust . or any other reason you came across .its clear what's your duty in any place in the world , he deliberately and knowingly breached that trust , stole and published confidential documents , its clear what would have happen to him where ever he was . what you expect USA do say we are stronger than this nobody can threaten us , it's ok , everything is rosy , we are BFF , come and do some other contract for us in Langley
Because it's absurd to expect something no government has ever practiced, including self-proclaimed champions of "democracy" and "free speech".

It's important that the Iranian people know what's going on in the west. If they were adequately informed in this regard, they'd adjust their demands vis à vis Iranian authorities accordingly.
so don't preach islamic republic is holier than others don't try to find any incident in usa even if the person attack the police and police react to it as police brutality , don't publish 14sec video of an incident and cut the other 10min of it and say look how much barbaric are there that a simple 2 min search could show how different the truth are
The USA regime spied on the Washington Post. A clear infringement of the rights of the press.
more like spied on democrat . they spied on washington post you say then what , did they closed it , prevented it from publish the story , sentenced the journalists to 10+ year of prison ?
"Enlightened"? As in the western Enlightenment philosophy with its secularist bent? Islamic civilization is far removed from it, thank God.
enlightened as what your definition of Islamic Enlightment is
you knew what I mean you just want to play with words here

Then why did you write, "Russian bombing and SAA shelling"? It's you shifting your statements, not me.

You post "Russian bombing and SAA shelling" and expect a response on booby trapped objects
because that i named 5 or 6 different incident , is it not conceivable , in two , the journalist died in Russians bombing , in one when government was barrel bombing the area , in one when SAA was shelling an area and in one incident a bomb was planted at the house of the journalist ?
there is a movie called 1000 ways to die in west, that try to depict what funny way somebody could die to west , honestly there was 1000 ways a journalist could die in Syria .
First of all, prove that this person was killed by the Syrian government. After all, there are solid indicators suggesting that western regimes and their proxies are in the business of eliminating footmen they consider to have become cumbersome. An example would be James Le Mesurier, founder of the White Helmets, the so-called "rescue group" active in the Syrian war, which was in fact linked to the insurgency. Unless of course you believe the official story that Le Mesurier "fell down" from the balcony of his residence in Istanbul, or if you think the Syrian intelligence service, completely battered as it was after years of war, would have been capable of pulling off an operation of this caliber.
after you prove that the car accident was work of CIA and the hit on other journalist by ISIS was ordered by USA
and the second half of the story is irrelevant , on other hand war make secret service grip stronger
Second of all, the journalist you're talking about was not just a critic of the government but a supporter of those you amicably refer to as cannibals. Now if some of the war reporters with sympathies for the insurgency, went about their job in the same way as the White Helmets were going about theirs - i.e. not shying away from criminal acts such as assisting Al-Nusra or similar terrorists in executing SAA soldiers, then any reprisal by the government would no longer qualify as violence against mere journalists.
irrelevant as he was not arrested put on trial in court, he was not even tried in absence , given the opportunity to defend himself , he was killed illegally and in the process of doing so another journalist severely injured
I re-posted your initial remarks, highlighting how you drifted.

Those air strikes and the shelling were not targeting any journalists. Nobody will resort to air-dropped munitions or artillery shells just to kill an individual journalist.
the result is the same or it was acceptable collateral damage and its clear what was the point of those barrel bombs
and if you don't want somebody use that logic don't make conspiracy theory about journalist death in Syria.
For a newspaper to change its orientation, it would suppose a replacement of its entire editorial staff.
news manager is enough , the rest of staff do whatever they are told
did after revolution we changed all the staff of IRIB , no we asked them to sign that they changed their ways
I have made the opposite experience. One which is actually in line with Google policies, since these are not exactly favorable towards the Islamic Revolution. My observation is clearly that liberal sources tend to come up first in search results.
perhaps different result according to different ip address around the world
I didn't comment on that, but on the net result: plurality of views is maintained at all times in the Iranian media landscape. This right here is the decisive factor.
at the danger of loosing your income , and mean to sustain
VPN's allow people to access the majority of filtered websites.
right now irancell is completely cut down here and there is no unrest here at all , wonder if you can teach me how to bypass that complete cut down by vpn and more than 95% of the vpns that were worked 3 week ago don't work any more. fat chance you can normally connect to TOR network
At what cost do people operate computers? The hardware itself can (and certainly does) contain backdoors, while the Microsoft operating systems most people use, is spyware in an onto itself.
about that tell that to dear IRIB that use that nefarious trojan horse in all of our infrastructure , instead of using an open source operating system like Linux.
the problem is microsoft didn't put those backdoor to use them against 17 years old who don't want compulsory hijab , they put those there to use them against other government and military and it seems in our country nobody care , i even have suspicion that the incident with Damavand was testing such attack as why both engine must loose power at the same time .
so your concerns here geared toward wrong person
Let's not even talk about smartphones, since with these devices, any notion of privacy and data security is a complete illusion. Given that tens of millions of Iranians are happily using smartphones and have therefore no issues with western companies - and regimes, accessing their data, they will certainly not be whining about some random VPN operator doing the same.
again do the back doors are used against normal civillian or against foreign official , here you also must make your concerns that happily use their Iphone or Samsung S series phone at work , instead of like the rest of the world , the government issue secure phone to them and make it clear for them that they use those secure phone for work related materials or they loose their job and loose their privileges .
Iran-based websites aren't filtered.
who need filter
Screenshot-2022-10-12-105539.png

several day ago you could not access hostIran servers , do you knew how many business were using it
i could not access Social security servers 2-3 night ago to prescribe drugs for patient if i was using mobiles phone . do you knew what was the solution for it , use VPN :mad:
Jumping from newspapers and television channels to films. Stay focused.
show the extent of censorship
Probably.
good , tell me about one such book
Why should such a thing be allowed? Glorification of drug abuse or of criminal offenses, is not protected by freedom of speech.
lol its a story , i was trying to write about a person who after using alcohol committed acts that he was sorry about them and was in conflict with himself on how to fix what already happened . I probably had to write about how he did those acts after consuming tea or coffee.
Filters can be circumvented by VPN's. But subversive content needs to be banished. Hence a more efficient filtering system is required.
the filtering system is as efficient as it can get if on a server you see a website that is not appropriate close or the IPs related to that server not the site or webpage
Yes, among other possible measures. But the most frequent control mechanism in the west is self-censorship.
here it include order by a single person
Lies are not the only things that deserve criticism. A half-truth for example is not a lie, but questionable nonetheless.
so he told half truth , which part
The year Serena Shim was martyred, 3524 people lost their lives in road accidents in Turkey. This is as low as average figures for a country like Germany.

Moreover, even if the number was ten times greater, statistically the probability for a random person to die in a car accident on a random day would remain very low.
yeah but look at what i found
Shim was in a rental car, sitting in the passenger seat, driven by her 16-year-old cousin Judy Irish.
wonder at what age you can legally drive in turkey
yes it is 18 year old , she was in a rental car (God only knew what the problem the car had) driven by an under age children who had no driving license and made a head on collision with a cement truk
the under age illegal driver two years later claimed the truck hit them from back to fox news and all your story is based on that on other hand the truck driver from the day one
"According to the truck driver, Irish's car was "traveling at a very high speed, went out of control, entered my lane and came under my truck."
if anybody killed her was her cousin that her reckless driving resulted in the accident and death
According to the report, Irish was the "sole culprit".[3][13] The report said Irish "entered the junction too fast, violating a lane as well as traffic rules by turning right."[13] After he was initially detained following the accident, Salan was released.
Apples and oranges: Iran is a strategic adversary of NATO regimes, therefore they have a motive to repress reporters affiliated with Iranian media. Which doesn't apply to journalists working for western mainstream media.
again your logic that nato , they bad m, they have motif , they evil , we angel. as i said western Orange vs our orange
The SAA killing a Syrian journalist - allegedly, as it still remains to be proven, has nothing to do with Iran or Iranian allies' treatment of western journalists. If you cannot see how it's off-topic, then you're confused.
show both side killed journalists , so don't play I'm holier card with me , never worked on me . never will
Only five western cities in that list. And just two Iranian media.

Now, why don't you name the many officious western regime mouthpieces which have been authorized to station correspondents in Tehran? Maybe because their list happens to be several times longer than the above.
. the list of irna is different and do other iranian media work outside iran ?

Yeah technically only in Persian it’s a girls name I’m man enough to be called a girl, I have a sense of humor,hello from Florida
How did you hold up after Ian? I live near Englewood Park & Orlando International and there was LOTS of water, even seeping a little in my front door!

Don't you think the fact that you made that claim about satellite dishes is survey enough , the fact that you have silence them by parasites isn't an announcement enough ?

No. Read again what I wrote.

by the way did you made any survey state otherwise

You made a claim. Substantiate it.

how you spin it not as how the world see it

The world? Sorry, many things are wrong with the so-called "international community" under zio-American dominance. For those who hadn't noticed yet, it's time to wake up to it.

you say it not as a whole , but in many cases because of different modulation and some physique law that its not the place to go too , whats important you disrupted satellite outside your country.

Rare, token and very limited in scope nonetheless. Hardly ever affected the ongoing brainwashing by foreign satellite broadcasters of those who enjoy exposing themselves to it.

they exactly said they see a provocative woman in the logo
and he just support it after the complaint were made

Where do they say it stimulated them personally and made them fear for their afterlife? These are different propositions.

so you claim they used that logo as an excuse the real reason was payback for some other grievance , just some cheap revenge ?
Far it be from Basij and Islamic republic to fall to this , i suggest you think twice if you want to claim that .:disagree:

No, I'm saying they thought it's an affront to public decency - which is not exactly the same as what you suggested, i.e. that they personally were stimulated by the logo and feared for their afterlife. Kindly grasp the important nuance.

And secondly, I'm saying it's a non-event i.e. the newspaper was reinstated afterwards, so liberals don't have much to whine about.

Sweden make that charge and police make warrant arrest on that charge , and he escaped to certain country embassy to escape that charge.
Sweden didn't make any charge against him for what he did with Wikileaks

The charge was dropped thrice by Swedish prosecutors, and everything we know does point to it being more than shaky, as evidenced by the sources I shared.

Assange did his best to escape a Swedish kangaroo court at the service of zio-American imperialists, which would have sought to jail him for making use of his constitutionally guaranteed rights. And God knows what could have happened to him once behind bars - a "suicide" is easily staged by repressive western security services, they excel in these things. Especially in a place like Sweden, where they go as far as shooting dead Prime Ministers who stray too much from the line, John F. Kennedy style. So Assange cannot be blamed for having sought refuge where he could.

Also, the British regime cited other pretexts for Assange's arrest.

so he could surrender himself to Sweden and be free but he choose to escape law and hide in certain embassy in London as the consequence of his action now he must face USA mockery of judiciary system rather than Swedish one , and guess you know how different they are

How does any of this make him a "rapist" as you fallaciously claimed, or how does it legitimize his treatment at the hands of liberal so-called "democracies" of the west, which you brandish as exemplary guarantors of free speech?

to draw the necessary conclusion its irrelevant . if a document is labeled , top secret , secret , confidential or not to be published on and you come across it due to some trust . or any other reason you came across .its clear what's your duty in any place in the world , he deliberately and knowingly breached that trust , stole and published confidential documents , its clear what would have happen to him where ever he was . what you expect USA do say we are stronger than this nobody can threaten us , it's ok , everything is rosy , we are BFF , come and do some other contract for us in Langley

What Snowden did, was to lift the veil on how the NSA is unlawfully spying and keeping logs on the totality of USA citizens' internet activity. Thereby, he exposed the bogus nature of so-called "individual freedoms and rights" western regimes like to boast about, and which they use as a weaponized foreign policy instrument to sanction, destabilize and wage war on geopolitical rivals.

To endorse the USA regime's prosecution against Snowden, is therefore akin to offering Washington a blank check to trample its proclaimed principles of governance, and get away with it simply by classifying as top secret any documents attesting to the mischief of its security agencies. You cannot proceed in this fashion and at the same time chastise Iran for supposed infringements to freedom of information.

This also means that the global internet, which you'd want the Iranian people to have completely unhindered access to, is very far from the haven of emancipation and liberty you're tending to portray it as, but is in fact a tool of social and political surveillance by the imperial powers to be.

so don't preach islamic republic is holier than others don't try to find any incident in usa even if the person attack the police and police react to it as police brutality , don't publish 14sec video of an incident and cut the other 10min of it and say look how much barbaric are there that a simple 2 min search could show how different the truth are

What I posted was substantiated and on point, so there's no basis to this contention.

Here it's you trying to unfavorably contrast Iran with the west.

more like spied on democrat . they spied on washington post you say then what , did they closed it , prevented it from publish the story , sentenced the journalists to 10+ year of prison ?

They are resorting to such measures against Assange. In addition to murdering correspondents of Iranian media, directly or via proxies.

A violation's a violation, western regimes have been practicing the entire range of these.

enlightened as what your definition of Islamic Enlightment is
you knew what I mean you just want to play with words here

I never use that term in connection with Islamic ideology.

because that i named 5 or 6 different incident , is it not conceivable , in two , the journalist died in Russians bombing , in one when government was barrel bombing the area , in one when SAA was shelling an area and in one incident a bomb was planted at the house of the journalist ?

I respond step by step to the different excerpts I quote. Don't take issue with a particular answer of mine on grounds that it is not addressing some non-cited passage of your post.

there is a movie called 1000 ways to die in west, that try to depict what funny way somebody could die to west , honestly there was 1000 ways a journalist could die in Syria .

Yes and those deaths of journalists as a result of Russian and Syrian air or artillery strikes have not been intentional. They were a consequence of unintended collateral damage.

after you prove that the car accident was work of CIA and the hit on other journalist by ISIS was ordered by USA
and the second half of the story is irrelevant , on other hand war make secret service grip stronger

I offered a host of stringent indications.

irrelevant as he was not arrested put on trial in court, he was not even tried in absence , given the opportunity to defend himself , he was killed illegally and in the process of doing so another journalist severely injured

In the middle of an armed conflict, if some individuals aid and abet terrorists in their war crimes, such as the White Helmet members who were seen playing a part in the execution of SAA soldiers, then there's no requirement for a court procedure. In the framework of a shooting war, they become lawful targets.

the result is the same or it was acceptable collateral damage and its clear what was the point of those barrel bombs
and if you don't want somebody use that logic don't make conspiracy theory about journalist death in Syria.

In this context, international laws of warfare are not focused on the result. They operate a clear distinction between intentional and unintentional killings of civilians.

There's no conspiracy theory regarding the Press TV reporter who was shot by a sniper. As for the one who was allegedly rammed by a vehicle, the hypothesis that it was a case of targeted killing is supported by several serious hints - unlike the notion that Russian or Syrian forces conducted air or artillery strikes with the purpose of killing journalists, a suggestion that would have no leg to stand on.

news manager is enough , the rest of staff do whatever they are told

It doesn't seem so. Which is why we can find reports like the following on the home page of Hamshahri Online as of today:

Neither Fars News Agency nor Mashregh News are carrying it.

at the danger of loosing your income , and mean to sustain

People don't run such risks when reading liberal media publications.

right now irancell is completely cut down here and there is no unrest here at all , wonder if you can teach me how to bypass that complete cut down by vpn and more than 95% of the vpns that were worked 3 week ago don't work any more. fat chance you can normally connect to TOR network

Right now Iran is facing an extraordinary security situation. Hardly representative of internet or VPN access in regular times.

about that tell that to dear IRIB that use that nefarious trojan horse in all of our infrastructure , instead of using an open source operating system like Linux.
the problem is microsoft didn't put those backdoor to use them against 17 years old who don't want compulsory hijab , they put those there to use them against other government and military and it seems in our country nobody care , i even have suspicion that the incident with Damavand was testing such attack as why both engine must loose power at the same time .
so your concerns here geared toward wrong person

No it's a valid response to your assertion that VPN's are insecure. Firstly because private, ordinary hackers are exploiting those loopholes and backdoors in Microsoft operating systems as much if not more than foreign regime agencies. And secondly because the USA regime does collect all sorts of data on every person across the planet via the internet, and especially in a country like Iran which is a geostrategic adversary to Washington.

again do the back doors are used against normal civillian or against foreign official , here you also must make your concerns that happily use their Iphone or Samsung S series phone at work , instead of like the rest of the world , the government issue secure phone to them and make it clear for them that they use those secure phone for work related materials or they loose their job and loose their privileges .

Same as above.

who need filter
Screenshot-2022-10-12-105539.png

several day ago you could not access hostIran servers , do you knew how many business were using it
i could not access Social security servers 2-3 night ago to prescribe drugs for patient if i was using mobiles phone . do you knew what was the solution for it , use VPN

Again you're extrapolating the conditions of an extraordinary situation.

show the extent of censorship

Rather a red herring to distract from my successive counters, I'd say.

good , tell me about one such book

Too specific a topic to be able to find examples on the internet in a reasonable time. However it's enough to search for "criticism of law enforcement forces" as such, and one will be presented with numerous cases of public expressions of criticism against said institution.

lol its a story , i was trying to write about a person who after using alcohol committed acts that he was sorry about them and was in conflict with himself on how to fix what already happened . I probably had to write about how he did those acts after consuming tea or coffee.

This provides no evidence for anything.

the filtering system is as efficient as it can get if on a server you see a website that is not appropriate close or the IPs related to that server not the site or webpage

The fact that VPN's and the like allow for such widespread circumvention of the filtering system means that it's not particularly efficient. And, there are ways to improve it, as explained before.

here it include order by a single person

Nothing too uncommon, when an organization is banned in the west, it's quite often an individual judge who takes the decision.

so he told half truth , which part

It was an example as to the fact that lies aren't the only things deserving of criticism. Can't comment in detail on a film I haven't watched for ages, but I remember that it was of debatable and questionable quality.

yeah but look at what i found
Shim was in a rental car, sitting in the passenger seat, driven by her 16-year-old cousin Judy Irish.
wonder at what age you can legally drive in turkey
yes it is 18 year old , she was in a rental car (God only knew what the problem the car had) driven by an under age children who had no driving license and made a head on collision with a cement truk
the under age illegal driver two years later claimed the truck hit them from back to fox news and all your story is based on that on other hand the truck driver from the day one
"According to the truck driver, Irish's car was "traveling at a very high speed, went out of control, entered my lane and came under my truck."
if anybody killed her was her cousin that her reckless driving resulted in the accident and death
According to the report, Irish was the "sole culprit".[3][13] The report said Irish "entered the junction too fast, violating a lane as well as traffic rules by turning right."[13] After he was initially detained following the accident, Salan was released.

Nice selective and biased treatment of information to support an attempted whitewashing of a probable NATO crime. But it can't work that way.

1) You haven't provided an inkling of evidence that the version presented by Turkish authorities and the truck driver are truthful, which would imply that the purported driver of the car Shim was allegedly traveling in, has been lying or not remembering the event correctly. This unsubstantiated endorsement of the NATO regime's narrative would thus tend to reflect a political preference.

2) Conveniently left out was the fact that Shim's mother, who viewed her daughter's body inside a Beirut morgue, testified that it did not bear a single mark. Strange, isn't it? Wonder how a person supposed to have sat in a car subjected to a frontal collision with a truck, can possibly sustain fatal injuries that leave no trace whatsoever on their body.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/two-y...n-turkey-a-question-lingers-how-did-it-happen

3) Weigh this against the fact that only two days earlier, Shim had publicly declared she received threats from Turkish intelligence, as well as the fact that she was in the process of uncovering a covert channel through which NATO regimes were supplying arms to terrorists in Syria, and it becomes pretty clear which of the two stories would be more likely.

again your logic that nato , they bad m, they have motif , they evil , we angel. as i said western Orange vs our orange

Nothing to do with that, but with the fact that instances of western-backed terrorists killing a western journalist in Syria cannot be amalgamated with the same terrorists murdering reporters who work for Iranian media. In the former case, one may assert that their western sponsors had not directed the terrorists to commit such acts. In the latter case however, one cannot draw such a conclusion because here western regimes do have a real political motive for violence against the journalists in question.

show both side killed journalists , so don't play I'm holier card with me , never worked on me . never will

Iran didn't kill any western journalists. Your claim was that western regimes treat Iranian media better than Iran is treating theirs. This isn't factual.

. the list of irna is different and do other iranian media work outside iran ?

All I know is that numerous western media do have correspondents in Iran, so your initial assertion which kicked off this entire sub-point, namely that this or that western propaganda outlet is deprived of Iran-based reporters, has effectively been shown to be specious.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom