What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

The very least an auntie smacking her on the head and telling her she’s a embarrassment, batons kill just saying, but definitely double standards I’m surprised the morality police hasn’t carted her away!
Morality police is for the plebians. The powerful's children act like western rich people while the normal people follow the rules. And people wonder why Islam popularity is declining in Iran.

hard and pious life is only for those normal folks inside Iran.
Hard and pious life is for the plebians.

Luxury, sex, drugs, and parties is for the many relatives of the Islamic Republic.

You'd gain by doing that. I remember what I wrote. And quite the contrary, I challenged your assertion that the 'people' (in generic terms) wish to watch satellite TV by asking whether you had conducted a survey of the entire population to come up with an overly generalizing statement:

1.png
and i pointed you yourself said
1665609949608.png

1665610069121.png

I do not have the power to do so.
preach it , adore it

Resisting it through peaceful and legal means.
just like family of some certain pm, minister and presidents perhaps
Iran usually jams a single Persian-language, foreign based broadcaster at a time. And does so very rarely, for short periods (couple of days).
at the time they jammed satellite themselves as i said i don't have satellite and don't knew what is the recent preferred technique
Claimed, yes. But western regimes and oppositionists also claim Iran has violated the JCPOA, that Iran is responsible for wars in the region, that Iran is repressing linguistic minorities and what not.
this one was not claim and proven even some of neighbors complained
A desire to ensure public decency would've motivated them enough to protest the logo. They didn't need to fear specifically for their own personal afterlives.
the newspaper had all the permision for that logo and the new logo become more immodest.
No. It's a demonstration of the fact that western regimes won't shy away from setting up kangaroo courts to muzzle critical journalists. Nobody wants to stand trial before an unjust court ready to sentence people based on fabricated charges.
no it shown that there was something
I was talking about murder disguised as suicide.
I wanted to put 10 name there , but told to myself its not the good time . there is a page on Wikipedia on the list of name of some interesting people who died while they were arrested in Iran
Maybe the people who, based on her own words, had threatened her two days before her death?
and according to her memoir she was tired and leaving reporting for good
I'm saying that whether or not she lost her life in that car, the NATO narrative will remain highly questionable.

1) If she was indeed in that vehicle, and if her cousin was truly driving it, then how come said cousin is giving a different description of the event?
two year later .
the question is how you accept word of the cousin who at the time of accident sad she don't reacall and two years later she recalled somethimng which was against all evidence
And also, in this case her mother would be lying about having seen her daughter's body in an externally intact state. Now, why would her mother do such a thing? To my knowledge, there's no known motivation on her part for spreading this kind of a false testimony.
prove nothing as f you die instantly you will have no mark and as i said if there was no accident then the cousin is a liar.
by the way the mother talked nonsense a complete autopsy was done on her body before it be sent back to her family it was literally impossible the body has no cut
Whereas there was clearly a political motivation for the west and its regional allies to prevent Press TV from releasing the sensitive information Shim was in the process of uncovering. Coupled with the fact that she reported having received threats by Turkish intelligence two days prior, wouldn't that strike an objective observer as rather odd?
she was in posession of shit , everybody was knowing what happening in kubani and unlike what press tv said she was not coming back from kubane , she was going there as she didn't liked the photo his photographer take and bought a camera and wanted herself take the photos as she liked .

and no matter what , she was in a rental car with no certainty about its condition and the driver was an underage with no license

Yeah, and? A large percentage, as in 40% or so, may wish to watch the nonsense. And so they do. But, that is not synonymous with "the people" nonetheless.

Everything I said stands therefore, there's no contradiction in it nor does it corroborate your suggestion.

preach it , adore it

Of course I will. I'm certainly not going to adopt an uncritical approach towards the agenda of a cabal of oppressive imperialists seeking to extend their totalitarian control over bastions of independence and subject the rest of mankind to their tyrannical rule.

just like family of some certain pm, minister and presidents perhaps

No idea what you're on about here, and what's certain is that none of my relatives has ever acted as a "prime minister, minister or president".

at the time they jammed satellite themselves as i said i don't have satellite and don't knew what is the recent preferred technique

Whatever was jammed, the disruption hardly lasted for more than some hours. Most probably it was meant to test the jamming devices.

this one was not claim and proven even some of neighbors complained

There's no proof for those allegations of forced confessions. Just a claim by Iran's existential enemies, known for the blatant and massive disinformation they're spreading about Iran.

the newspaper had all the permision for that logo and the new logo become more immodest.

So you still have no evidence for the contention that the plaintiffs were motivated by fear for their own individual afterlives. Noted.

no it shown that there was something

1) Assange has not been arrested on those grounds.

2) You keep dismissing the fact that a high profile journalist is being violently repressed in the west, and are throwing in a red herring instead, in order to derail. You're thus attempting to cover up and/or minimize the significance of repressive measures against Assange, while trying to blacken his image, which is a way of legitimizing the violations he is being subjected to.

3) By your own stated standards, this implies that you are no longer in a position to complain about anything Iranian authorities decide to enact in this field.

I wanted to put 10 name there , but told to myself its not the good time . there is a page on Wikipedia on the list of name of some interesting people who died while they were arrested in Iran

Doesn't mean that Assange was not running the risk of getting assassinated in a Swedish jail on behalf of the USA regime.

and according to her memoir she was tired and leaving reporting for good

She lost her life while being employed as a journalist by Press TV, and while working on an immensely sensitive report. For which she received threats from Turkish intelligence. Intelligence services do not issue threats for nothing, especially to a journalist.

two year later .

And?

the question is how you accept word of the cousin who at the time of accident sad she don't reacall and two years later she recalled somethimng which was against all evidence

People can be under shock right after an accident, with memories resurfacing afterwards.

prove nothing as f you die instantly you will have no mark

No person perishing as a result of this sort of a road collision will leave behind an entirely unscratched body.

and as i said if there was no accident then the cousin is a liar.

And if there was, then her mother lied. For which no rational explanation has been offered, however.

by the way the mother talked nonsense a complete autopsy was done on her body before it be sent back to her family it was literally impossible the body has no cut

Why would she deliver such a false testimony?

she was in posession of shit , everybody was knowing what happening in kubani and unlike what press tv said she was not coming back from kubane , she was going there as she didn't liked the photo his photographer take and bought a camera and wanted herself take the photos as she liked .

Shim was in the process of preparing a groundbreaking report on covert arms deliveries by NATO regimes to terrorists in Syria.

Implicit knowledge is irrelevant at this level, which is precisely why western regimes kept going about it covertly. The publication of concrete evidence would have had a colossal impact worldwide.

and no matter what , she was in a rental car with no certainty about its condition and the driver was an underage with no license

Her mother's statement tends to cast doubt on this.

And at any rate, she declared having received threats from Turkish security agencies two days prior to her demise. And was working on a sensitive report whose publication would have caused NATO regimes an enormous political headache and heavily jeopardized their terrorist war on Syria in the information realm.

Last edited:

Can you give a gist in english?

On the topic of eschatology, we shias need to get together to get a better understanding of who is sufiani, that seems like one of the most important sign. Just read a narration translated in urdu, at the end Imam's(AS) message was, as a sign sufiani is enough for you.

@SalarHaqq

What does this prove in regards to my comment? I cited a number of concrete facts, none of which are invalidated by the above source.

A source which, moreover, is anything but neutral, given how it is funded by Facebook and Google i.e. private corporate interests with close ties to the USA regime. It is even displaying the USA regime's flag as part of its logo. Hardly authoritative, I would say.

As for Ukraine's president being Jewish, the only thing this shows, is the cognitive dissonance of the conceptual framework underlying NATO policies.

There's a whole series of events leading up to Moscow's decision to intervene militarily in Ukraine, in particular NATO's continuous drive to instrumentalize the Ukrainian regime against Russia, and turn it into a serious security threat against the latter.

1) In Ukraine the phenomenon is much more widespread and institutionalized. E.g. neo-Nazi units integrated into the official armed forces of the country. Major streets named after a leading local collaborator of the Third Reich. Municipality officials in the capital city of Kiev publicly glorifying said leader. No equivalent anywhere else.

2) What the above implies, is that in Ukraine it happens to be directly state sponsored. Again no equivalent elsewhere.

3) The Ukrainian regime's foreign patrons, i.e. the USA and Isra"el", as well as globalist oligarchs who funded the CIA-engineered "colored revolutions" in Ukraine (Soros etc) are the root cause behind this "nazification" of Ukrainian society and government institutions, which they've been promoting in a calculated and deliberate manner, because historically the Ukrainian far right has been marked by a violently anti-Russian orientation. This is used by NATO to turn Ukraine into a geopolitical tool for its plots and aggressive bullying policies against the Russian Federation on its western frontier.

So Ukraine definitely stands out in this regard, and can impossibly be assimilated with other countries, where neo-Nazi currents are on the contrary marginalized by the powers to be, and play no such significant role in society and politics.
LOL! The Russians try really hard to push the Nazi threat in Ukraine they resort to false flag. Countries that have fought against Nazis don't believe that BS since you got countries like Poland, France, UK, U.S. all providing support to the so called Nazi led government head by a Jewish President. Doesn't justified invading Ukraine under such stupid denazification special military operation even with so called support by Israel or U.S. and so on. Even the Russians fleeing the country don't believe in that BS story about the threat of Nazis. And we already have Russians fleeing to Alaska.
tmmMWqfG4HCwjoXBDT57VE.jpg

And now you have them resorting to this kind of lie. Gay Satanist Nazi government led by Jewish leader.

Why would she deliver such a false testimony?
why false testimony by families of some people who found dead in recent event?

Shim was in the process of preparing a groundbreaking report on covert arms deliveries by NATO regimes to terrorists in Syria.

Implicit knowledge is irrelevant at this level, which is precisely why western regimes kept going about it covertly. The publication of concrete evidence would have had a colossal impact worldwide.
no such reports ever made or found in materialls left behind after her death , she was just reporting on what happened in kubanee and that was not where turkey or nato provide arms to isis and co. it was a place that kurds being bombed by turkey . at least check facts

Her mother's statement tends to cast doubt on this.
yeah so the story again changed , the 16 year cousin somehow managed to have driving license and the car was not a rental one anymore and as explained the mother story won't change anything . the body was autopsied , when they close the body after that they make sure it look as natural as possible , if the body has fractured bone they align it so the body don't look deformed and if you die instantly there won't be any mark on your body

Last edited:
We are more civilized than western chimpanzees

Looks like that you havent been to Iran recently. Making this a political matter had an other goal that i explained it already. The fight between a minority and the majority is not over hijab as of now.
I am reposting this here in our own section.

Well let me make it more clear for you. Hijab is not the main point of discussion (it is a part of it). The biggest discussion and point majority of Iranians have is that they do not want the IR.

It is simple as that. Now you can come and say we are all foreign agents (which will prove your own incompetence to raise such a population) and we are doing the bidding of others etc but the matter of fact is a lot of people in Iran are unhappy with the IR establishment and want it gone or at the very very least reform it heavily.

And i am saying this in the most nicest way possible to you because you seem to be a bit more polite compared to the other disgraceful (foreign) freaks over here.

I am reposting this here in our own section.

Well let me make it more clear for you. Hijab is not the main point of discussion (it is a part of it). The biggest discussion and point majority of Iranians have is that they do not want the IR.
I don't think so. Please remember that almost 40 years ago 98 percent of voters voted in favor of IR. IR based the national laws upon that vote of absolute majority.
Screenshot_20221013_132312.jpg

That's the majority of 40 years ago. Not much different from today.

It is simple as that. Now you can come and say we are all foreign agents (which will prove your own incompetence to raise such a population) and we are doing the bidding of others etc but the matter of fact is a lot of people in Iran are unhappy with the IR establishment and want it gone or at the very very least reform it heavily.
No, you are not an agent. Just different values
And i am saying this in the most nicest way possible to you because you seem to be a bit more polite compared to the other disgraceful (foreign) freaks over here.
Have you my respect too. We can discuss the issue of hijab in ancient Iran and Arabs or other civilizations but the point of all this, is that we will not drop who we are and were. Just because westerners do not like us, we won't be like them. We have strong roots in history of human kind. We are much better than western savages.

I don't think so. Please remember that almost 40 years ago 98 percent of voters voted in favor of IR. IR based the national laws upon that vote of absolute majority.
View attachment 886568

That's the majority of 40 years ago. Not much different from today.

No, you are not an agent. Just different values

Have you my respect too. We can discuss the issue of hijab in ancient Iran and Arabs or other civilizations but the point of all this, is that we will not drop who we are and were. Just because westerners do not like us, we won't be like them. We have strong roots in history of human kind. We are much better than western savages.
Mohamad, that was 44 years ago! You are posting results of 44 years ago! Come on!
There is a new generation that does not accept your values at all. Befahm baradare man, befahm!

Look at this Mohammad,

This is what the our schoolgirls in the same nezaam education institutions think of your leaders. This is the generation that has been raised up in Iran under the current establishment.

FeKhiH8XkAUJBRH

There is a serious rift and disconnection between the nezaam and the common folk. Average Iranian wakes up cursing the leader and goes to bed cursing Islam. What have you done to these people to make them hate your values so much?

Corruption and theft is rampant and there is injustice in every corner of the street and that is what is making people angry. You need to wake up. In Iran it is even worse than other countries the amount of corruption and injustice, especially you claim to have a system of god but the same system is rewarding the thieves.

There will not be a full blown revolution right now but who knows in a few years or decades time?

Time, mohamad jan, time changes people. Either you are going to adapt or you will be erased. If you are wise you are going to listen to your people. We belong to the same country and no we are not bought by anyone, we are not following anyone just ourselves.

It is totally up to the nezaam to listen to the younger generation of people. If you are having a problem with them now you going to have a problem with them the coming decades too because they are the future.

This is only talking about the youth of the nation. Not even talking about millions of other middle aged/elderly.

I was fine, Fort Lauderdale worst part was the wind for a little but we never lost power, but I always keep my hurricane supply list in the beginning of may, 4 bags of charcoal, 6 electric lamps, always have 4 cases of water, I don’t have generator my wife thinks I would burn the house down, also tuna and slice bread and lots random chips and junk food,
The worst I dealt with was Charlie of 04 that really ripped up orange, Seminole, Volusia, Osceola, etc counties. That was tremendous wind damage but Ian dumped more water than I have ever seen here and a lot of cars and property are water damaged, not wind damaged so there will be a lot of people screwed out of insurance. Get separate water and flood coverage if you can.
I do the same supply wise; I keep a hedge from June to Novemberish with water and stuff.

Can you give a gist in english?

On the topic of eschatology, we shias need to get together to get a better understanding of who is sufiani, that seems like one of the most important sign. Just read a narration translated in urdu, at the end Imam's(AS) message was, as a sign sufiani is enough for you.

@SalarHaqq
It's about a Fitnah that begins from Rey (most probably tehran) and it will weaken Seyyed Khurasani's army and in vacuum of power bloodsucker sufiyani will appear from Shaam (today Syria) to kill people from Syria to Iraq and Mecca and Medina. He even sends army to destroy Kaaba but his army totally destroys by landslide

And then people of Khurasan led by Seyyed Khurasani and Hassani Gilani will go to Mecca to assist Imam Mahdi (A.S) against Zionists, Turks and Romans

Last edited:
It's about a Fitnah that begins from Rey (most probably tehran) and it will weaken Seyyed Khurasani's army and in vacuum of power bloodsucker sufiyani will appear from Shaam (today Syria) to kill people from Syria to Iraq and Mecca and Medina. He even sends army to destroy Kaaba but his army totally destroys by landslide

And then people of Khurasan will go to Mecca to assist Imam Mahdi
I remember reading a similar theory in sheikh Ali Korani's book, he postulates that the reason khurasani appears late i.e. in Iraq after the Imam's (ATJS) reappearance is that khurasani will be busy in internal strife. It's just a theory though.

What I'm more interested is in Sufiani, as this is a very important sign in the narrations. I'd be interested in reading proper scholarship of narrations regarding him.

I remember reading a similar theory in sheikh Ali Korani's book, he postulates that the reason khurasani appears late i.e. in Iraq after the Imam's (ATJS) reappearance is that khurasani will be busy in internal strife. It's just a theory though.

What I'm more interested is in Sufiani, as this is a very important sign in the narrations. I'd be interested in reading proper scholarship of narrations regarding him.
Yeah also Turks have two campaigns

First they'll destroy Azerbaijan and second they'll destroy Damascus and let sufiyani rise

Unrest and barbarian crackdown in Europe:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom