What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Hmm, are you sure? i'm hearing Arash 2 is better than Shahed 136...faster too.
Arash-2 seems simply an increased range performance for it, and I've recently seen it was infared nose cap, but this is nothing special. Perhaps others can elaborate on it better.

Shahed136 is both a smarter UAS (in software) and more stealthy with its better radar absorbing structure and materials.

اوضاع قمر در عقرب بود . با فتنه های اخیر ایران که آمریکا انگلیس و فرانسه سالها برنامه ریزیش کردن اوضاع قمر در عقرب ترم شد ...

20221015_230617.jpg

Screenshot_20221015-230222_Multi Parallel.jpg

Shahed136 is both a smarter UAS (in software) and more stealthy with its better radar absorbing structure and materials.
Ok, i understand what you really mean, and i guess i agree- i suspect Shahed 136 could do with improved "loitering" to avoid AD systems, like the ones Ukraine uses - OR Ukrainian govt is lying about rate or % of interception of Shaheds, i would never b et money they tell the truth, but they are intercepting some, but i dont htink they have a higher than 20% interception rate... how? Ukraine's large territory also disadvantages Russia (needs more ground soldiers to hold larger territory taken from Ukraine, so..mobilization) AND Ukraine (more area to cover air defense wise, which Ukraine lacks, so many systems denazified)

Wait y'all, apparently an Iranian state TV agency is claiming Iran has done a ballistic missile deal with Russia for Khyber Shikan missiles? THIS IS GETTING SPICY if true!!!

1665866392220.png

Look, with Iran potentially opening up its best, most lethal, least-to-evade weapons inventory to Russia, all i can tell Ukraine is - goodluck, you stubborn idiot, you will need it!

Iranian weapons + Russian weapons on Ukraine, smh...i dont believe Ukraine will be able to hold miuch territory or keeps its army functioning well by mid next year...Ukraine's military is getting broken down, but it will take some time for people to see ALL the effects of it..Ukrainians are dying in masses, and NATO is telling them to keep quiet about it.

so you say the death was not done by crash ,and Turkiye hired the 16 years old cousin as hit-man to do the job. here you have forgot that she was not alone but with her underage cousin

Cannot make sense of the above. What I've been stating is unambiguous enough.

and the question is no not necessary , it can be a head trauma that cause the death , or actually and acceleration , declaration injury damaged her big vessels. according to

Rosen's Emergency Medicine Concepts and Clinical Practice,10th Edition a car injury by this mechanisms can kill you that won't leave a mark
head on collision can cause Aortic Injury
T-bone collision can cause Thoracic injuries Abdominal injuries—spleen, liver

now a question for you , the mother saw the body nude , or she was only shown head and neck . can you answer that

Anyone sitting in the vehicle below, if it really collided with the truck head on, will quite certainly have injury marks on their body:

B0X6qdyCEAAu1Ip_0832.jpg

The statement by Sahim's mother wouldn't make sense if she was referring to her sole face. She's have formulated it in a different manner.

you and your assumption that you provide as fact

I mentioned reported facts as well as observable realities.

and you only can name one person and then present it as all

Seyyed Khamenei's the leading figure of the Islamic Republic, its most representative symbol amongst acting officials. If certain individuals react by turning away from their religion because some subordinate politicians in the Islamic Republic have been guilty of financially corrupt (and I'm leaving out the numerous propagandistic, baseless claims by zionist-sponsored media), while the Supreme Leader himself and large numbers of other officials aren't, then said individuals will be acting in an irrational manner.

It's definitely the case.

Last edited:
Ok, i understand what you really mean, and i guess i agree- i suspect Shahed 136 could do with improved "loitering" to avoid AD systems, like the ones Ukraine uses - OR Ukrainian govt is lying about rate or % of interception of Shaheds, i would never b et money they tell the truth, but they are intercepting some, but i dont htink they have a higher than 20% interception rate... how? Ukraine's large territory also disadvantages Russia (needs more ground soldiers to hold larger territory taken from Ukraine, so..mobilization) AND Ukraine (more area to cover air defense wise, which Ukraine lacks, so many systems denazified)

Wait y'all, apparently an Iranian state TV agency is claiming Iran has done a ballistic missile deal with Russia for Khyber Shikan missiles? THIS IS GETTING SPICY if true!!!

View attachment 886999

Look, with Iran potentially opening up its best, most lethal, least-to-evade weapons inventory to Russia, all i can tell Ukraine is - goodluck, you stubborn idiot, you will need it!

Iranian weapons + Russian weapons on Ukraine, smh...i dont believe Ukraine will be able to hold miuch territory or keeps its army functioning well by mid next year...Ukraine's military is getting broken down, but it will take some time for people to see ALL the effects of it..Ukrainians are dying in masses, and NATO is telling them to keep quiet about it.

Iran planning to send missiles, drones to Russia for Ukraine war, officials say​

Well, and there it is!

Anyone sitting in the vehicle below, if it really collided with the truck head on, will quite certainly have injury marks on their body:

B0X6qdyCEAAu1Ip_0832.jpg

The statement by Sahim's mother wouldn't make sense if she was referring to her sole face. She's have formulated it in a different manner.
it make sense as complete nude body was not shown to the mother , head , neck and top of chest(probably maybe that even didn't shown) and no if there is wound you see it but if you die instantly , no blemish , no edema , nothing of such nature as they need live body to form.
Cannot make sense of the above. What I've been stating is unambiguous enough.
a simple question , the death was due to crash or something else . a more important question , crash happened or it didn't happen ? cant made it simpler than that

Please can anyone confirm the rumors about Iran selling Russia ARash-2 drones??? that would be so lovely. lol
the question is where Moscow want to attack with that uav ? its the fastest and longest range UAV in the world , now who they want to attack , Berlin , Paris, London ?

Arash-2 seems simply an increased range performance for it, and I've recently seen it was infared nose cap, but this is nothing special. Perhaps others can elaborate on it better.

not smarter , but clearly stealthier

Can't be confirmed yet, I doubt it personally, Shahed is a better family.
depend , a kaman-12 is better than shahed-129 compared to shahed-136 there is omid with less range but farr more sophistication .
if you compare it speed wise or its load or sensor no shahed-136 can compete with Arash and Kyan but when it come to rcs it beat them

That wrist band is all nazi symbols....
Ok people said that specific symbol was Nazi the swatizka, that was heavily edited, I just can’t see a Jewish leader of Ukraine having a guy who hates him and would kill him at the first chance he would get, really makes no sense but some arguments can never be won.

Last edited:
One needs to be open minded and intelligent to win arguments..... I fear you may fail in both categories..

Your first argument was that the picture is a fake and you will not believe its authenticity (despite knowing that Ukraie has openly Nazi brigades in its armed forces)...... now your argument is that the picture was blured...... but still ignore that the bracelet is all wite nationalist signs on it......

You defeat your self... I dont need to argue wigh you...... I can just watch you wrestle yourself and laugh.

Back
Top Bottom