What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

The worst I dealt with was Charlie of 04 that really ripped up orange, Seminole, Volusia, Osceola, etc counties. That was tremendous wind damage but Ian dumped more water than I have ever seen here and a lot of cars and property are water damaged, not wind damaged so there will be a lot of people screwed out of insurance. Get separate water and flood coverage if you can.
I do the same supply wise; I keep a hedge from June to Novemberish with water and stuff.
Wilma was my worse, no power etc, just because my wife drove me nuts because her first hurricane experience, otherwise I had my Honda civic destroyed one time, but if you ask me if I remember which hurricane it was honestly I can’t remember, I just remember when I was younger my dad took the check had my car fixed for less than half of the check and the bigger half disappeared lol I’m assuming it went into his bank accounts

You I’ve been caught up with what’s going in Iran and Ukraine that I honestly haven’t been reading the news in Palestine, the resistance movement has been making some serious hits on the idf but these aren’t the same random acts that have been in the past, these seem to be guys keeping low profiles not telling anyone keeping it tight. It seems like it’s starting to spread like wildfire with other organized attacks and sporadic attacks, it’s been going on for the past year with Jenin and Nablus but seems like it’s starting to take form, personally I don’t Palestinian need a third intifada, before you think I’m a traitor I’m not I think the pa should dissolve and tell the Israelis you can have it back, why because either Israel stays an occupation with the economic burdens of running an occupation state, have their own police and military and government take over everything again, which they can’t do either A they decide to unilaterally seize control of land and cut Palestinian off to 30 percent of land like a prison with no one to govern them and allow what they consider extremists to take over or b one national state with Palestinians outnumbering the Jewish population, only thing stopping that is Palestinian corruption pa likes their fat paychecks from all the corruption and Hamas who now enjoys their own fiefdom in Gaza, corruption and incompetence.

LOL! The Russians try really hard to push the Nazi threat in Ukraine they resort to false flag. Countries that have fought against Nazis don't believe that BS since you got countries like Poland, France, UK, U.S. all providing support to the so called Nazi led government

What we're witnessing in Ukraine today, is a customized form of neo-Nazism engineered by NATO and bankrolled by globalist oligarchs, which is tailored to be weaponized against Russia in particular. Simple as that.

head by a Jewish President.

It's not Russia's fault that local Ukrainian neo-Nazis have decided to implement a moratorium on their Judeophobia and Polonophobia, and concentrate their hatred on Russia instead, with the blessing of the west.

Doesn't justified invading Ukraine under such stupid denazification special military operation even with so called support by Israel or U.S. and so on.

Russia is reacting to continuous, hostile NATO encroachment and expansion along her western borders, which culminated in a CIA-orchestrated "colored revolution" and resulted in the seizure of power by rabidly anti-Russian elements backed by local neo-Nazi extremists in Ukraine, who not only represent a threat to Russia but also went about marginalizing and discriminating against Ukraine's own Russian-speaking population.

Even the Russians fleeing the country don't believe in that BS story about the threat of Nazis. And we already have Russians fleeing to Alaska.

The Russian government under the presidency of Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin is enjoying overwhelming approval rates and popularity. Oppositionists represent a small minority of Russians.

And now you have them resorting to this kind of lie. Gay Satanist Nazi government led by Jewish leader.

It's not too far off a description for the NATO- / globalist-installed Ukrainian regime.

Femen, a radical fourth generation feminist, pro-LGBT grouplet which regularly stages provocative demonstrations against symbols of established religious faith systems including Christianism, has its roots in Ukraine and has been supportive of pro-western administrations in Kiev.

Their founders had close links to local Russophobic neo-Nazis as well, after frequenting communist activists initially. Moreover Femen is believed to be enjoying financial support from liberal globalist oligarchs.

Here's an excellent investigative report about the origins of this grouplet (use an online translator to obtain a version in English):

https://olivierpechter.wordpress.co...-neo-fascistes-lhistoire-cachee-des-femen-12/
https://olivierpechter.wordpress.co...ens-neofascistes-la-face-cachee-des-femen-23/

image020.png

Femen militants side by side with ultra-nationalist far right extremists in Ukraine.

These apparent ideological contradictions are a trademark of the global system of dominance in our post-modern epoch. They are nothing extraordinary, in fact they represent the prevailing norm as far as the political strategies of the imperialist powers to be are concerned.

Last edited:
why false testimony by families of some people who found dead in recent event?

Political engagement induced by a powerful propaganda apparatus demonizing the Islamic Republic for over four decades, proven membership of close relatives in armed separatist groups etc.

no such reports ever made or found in materialls left behind after her death , she was just reporting on what happened in kubanee and that was not where turkey or nato provide arms to isis and co. it was a place that kurds being bombed by turkey . at least check facts

Because NATO regimes, who were weary of her investigations, would admit and publish such documents if they found any in her belongings?

Only one day before her demise, she reported that weapons were being funneled to terrorists in trucks belonging to international humanitarian organizations. She had also reported on how "I'SIS volunteers were entering Syria en masse via Turkey.

Her work was a thorn in the side of NATO.

yeah so the story again changed , the 16 year cousin somehow managed to have driving license and the car was not a rental one anymore and as explained the mother story won't change anything . the body was autopsied , when they close the body after that they make sure it look as natural as possible , if the body has fractured bone they align it so the body don't look deformed and if you die instantly there won't be any mark on your body

There will necessarily be marks on a person's body and skin after a fatal accident like this alleged one, no matter what.

Last edited:
Morality police is for the plebians. The powerful's children act like western rich people while the normal people follow the rules. And people wonder why Islam popularity is declining in Iran.

The offspring of some officials, not all. More importantly, these are not just any officials - most of the time, they are liberals (reformists, moderates) i.e. people who themselves aren't fond of the dress code and would like to see it revised. This is while the highest authority in the country, Supreme Leader Khamenei and his offspring are leading simple and strictly pious lives, inhabiting modest residences etc. It's very important to operate the distinction between these two groups of political elites in this context.

So the westernized lifestyle of some of these aqazade is not the reason behind certain people turning away from religion. Cultural aggression in the framework of the enemy's soft war, facilitated by social modernization is.

Last edited:
There will necessarily be marks on a person's body and skin after a fatal accident like this alleged one, no matter what.
as i said only if you stay alive for some time after accident . the question is here , what was her cause of death , her car being crushed by a truck or something else , lets clear it first then we can discuss it further from that point

So the westernized lifestyle of some of these aqazade is not the reason behind certain people turning away from religion. Cultural aggression in the framework of the enemy's soft war, facilitated by social modernization is.
there was some of these official in parliament who are questionable on sincerity , recall usa flag burning in parliament where were the offspring of the guys who did it . , what about how head of parliament offsprings work . didn't pious ahmadinejad children were out of country after he become president they come back and their jobs was ready for them .
did we have more conservative than saeed mortazavi , how he used his power to put his wife as the head of a hospital ?
its irrational to say its a phenomenon limited to reformist or moderate , its widespread in all political parties

Last edited:
as i said only if you stay alive for some time after accident . the question is here , what was her cause of death , her car being crushed by a truck or something else , lets clear it first then we can discuss it further from that point

If someone is killed because the car they're sitting in got crushed (which is what Turkish authorities are claiming in this case), then it's impossible for their body to be devoid of bruises, scratches and other such marks.

there was some of these official in parliament who are questionable on sincerity , recall usa flag burning in parliament where were the offspring of the guys who did it . , what about how head of parliament offsprings work . didn't pious ahmadinejad children were out of country after he become president they come back and their jobs was ready for them .
did we have more conservative than saeed mortazavi , how he used his power to put his wife as the head of a hospital ?

Financial corruption and/or cronyism is one thing, adopting western lifestyles another.

Even as far as personal enrichment is concerned, reformists / moderates will beat the principlists hands down. Ahmadinejad for all his deviations since his second term, has never shown interest in material luxury, seeing how he's continued to reside in the eastern Tehran working class district of Narmak, driving a low end car and so on; in what neighborhood is someone like Rohani staying? And what did he have done to his neighbors' building so that he could enlarge his garage?

The paramount example being of course the Supreme Leader, whose modest lifestyle is perfectly in line with Imam Khomeini's. The most radical oppositionists will generally hesitate to fabricate stories of financial affluence about seyyed Khamenei, because they know how glaringly it will fly in the face of the obvious. A "Green Movement" dissident like Mohajerani is on the record for declaring that his staunch opposition to the Leader notwithstanding, he could not accuse him of accumulating wealth.

It's evident in their respective political gestures too, if they hardly bother to seek face to face contact with ordinary people, it says quite a lot about their elitist aristocratic mindset. Rohani remained glued inside a glitzy high end SUV as he was driven around the premises of a factory - this was his way of visiting the facility. Whilst President Ra'isi ever since his swearing-in has not ceased touring the most deprived towns and villages across Iran's provinces, meeting and listening to ordinary people in person.

I mean, anyone can enter the poshest corners of Shemiranat and ask around, they won't encounter lots of revolutionary-minded residents but anti-IR folk to no end, much more than they would in any working class area. That's because a significant majority of Iran's wealthy are either supporters of the liberal front or in outright opposition to the Islamic Republic (including some remnants and returnees from amongst the upper class of the Pahlavi era). Which is reflected in the geographic distribution of votes during elections.

Also, those who are engaging the most in anti-corruption activism are Hezbollahis and revolutionaries as well, such as Rae'fipur who's been campaigning for the transparency of votes at Majles etc.

its irrational to say its a phenomenon limited to reformist or moderate , its widespread in all political parties

It predominantly affects reformist and moderate elites, especially as far as the cultural incoherence is concerned.

Last edited:
why false testimony by families of some people who found dead in recent event?

no such reports ever made or found in materialls left behind after her death , she was just reporting on what happened in kubanee and that was not where turkey or nato provide arms to isis and co. it was a place that kurds being bombed by turkey . at least check facts

yeah so the story again changed , the 16 year cousin somehow managed to have driving license and the car was not a rental one anymore and as explained the mother story won't change anything . the body was autopsied , when they close the body after that they make sure it look as natural as possible , if the body has fractured bone they align it so the body don't look deformed and if you die instantly there won't be any mark on your body
@Hack-Hook Please post a valid source on WHO are the 'number of dead' AND by WHOM. Inquiring minds want to know.

If someone is killed because the car they're sitting in got crushed (which is what Turkish authorities are claiming in this case), then it's impossible for their body to be devoid of bruises, scratches and other such marks.
so you say the death was not done by crash ,and Turkiye hired the 16 years old cousin as hit-man to do the job. here you have forgot that she was not alone but with her underage cousin

and the question is no not necessary , it can be a head trauma that cause the death , or actually and acceleration , declaration injury damaged her big vessels. according to

Rosen's Emergency Medicine Concepts and Clinical Practice,10th Edition a car injury by this mechanisms can kill you that won't leave a mark
head on collision can cause Aortic Injury
T-bone collision can cause Thoracic injuries Abdominal injuries—spleen, liver

now a question for you , the mother saw the body nude , or she was only shown head and neck . can you answer that
Financial corruption and/or cronyism is one thing, adopting western lifestyles another.

Even as far as personal enrichment is concerned, reformists / moderates will beat the principlists hands down. Ahmadinejad for all his deviations since his second term, has never shown interest in material luxury, seeing how he's continued to reside in the eastern Tehran working class district of Narmak, driving a low end car and so on; in what neighborhood is someone like Rohani staying? And what did he have done to his neighbors' building so that he could enlarge his garage?
you and your assumption that you provide as fact
The paramount example being of course the Supreme Leader, whose modest lifestyle is perfectly in line with Imam Khomeini's. The most radical oppositionists will generally hesitate to fabricate stories of financial affluence about seyyed Khamenei, because they know how glaringly it will fly in the face of the obvious. A "Green Movement" dissident like Mohajerani is on the record for declaring that his staunch opposition to the Leader notwithstanding, he could not accuse him of accumulating wealth.
and you only can name one person and then present it as all
It predominantly affects reformist and moderate elites, especially as far as the cultural incoherence is concerned.
no
@Hack-Hook Please post a valid source on WHO are the 'number of dead' AND by WHOM. Inquiring minds want to know.
do WHO provide such links and data? I don't think so.
i refrained from posting such materials as i think it won't help anybody and its not the time for such . but if you want claims of both side can easily be found on the net by a search you can find them

They think Russia only has 900 missiles. Big sad

NATO and their Ukrop cannon fodder have defined themselves through delusional wishcasting.

There is a pseudo-war economy going on in Russia, defence plants are working longer hours, have hired more staff and expanded production lines.

Around a dozen Kalibr missiles are made everyday for example.

Please can anyone confirm the rumors about Iran selling Russia ARash-2 drones??? that would be so lovely. lol

Back
Top Bottom