What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

No. Read again what I wrote.
you can't escape it.
You made a claim. Substantiate it.
substantiated it by what you said , those dishes that you claim everyone have , or you think people use those dishes to watch those refreshing irib programs
The world? Sorry, many things are wrong with the so-called "international community" under zio-American dominance. For those who hadn't noticed yet, it's time to wake up to it.
I'm right everyone is wrong , got it
Rare, token and very limited in scope nonetheless. Hardly ever affected the ongoing brainwashing by foreign satellite broadcasters of those who enjoy exposing themselves to it.
made problem fore those who wanted to get brainwashed in Azerbaijan and UAE after that they restricted irib reporters you can't expect you do everything you want and there be no consequences
when you directly attack the satellites with parasites and made problem for their broadcast in all middle east , expect they do something about it and don't tolerate it .
Where do they say it stimulated them personally and made them fear for their afterlife? These are different propositions.
when they see a provocative woman in a harmless calligraphy and go to court to close the newspaper for 7 month its clear what they feared . can you tell me why they closed the newspaper over that
No, I'm saying they thought it's an affront to public decency - which is not exactly the same as what you suggested, i.e. that they personally were stimulated by the logo and feared for their afterlife. Kindly grasp the important nuance.

And secondly, I'm saying it's a non-event i.e. the newspaper was reinstated afterwards, so liberals don't have much to whine about.
for how long nobody see it in that light untill some basij member see the provocation , guess why
The charge was dropped thrice by Swedish prosecutors, and everything we know does point to it being more than shaky, as evidenced by the sources I shared.

Assange did his best to escape a Swedish kangaroo court at the service of zio-American imperialists, which would have sought to jail him for making use of his constitutionally guaranteed rights. And God knows what could have happened to him once behind bars - a "suicide" is easily staged by repressive western security services, they excel in these things. Especially in a place like Sweden, where they go as far as shooting dead Prime Ministers who stray too much from the line, John F. Kennedy style. So Assange cannot be blamed for having sought refuge where he could.

Also, the British regime cited other pretexts for Assange's arrest.
yeah lack of adequate evidence don't mean it didn't happen specially concerning the nature of the incident and the fact it has happened show it clearly that there must been something
on the matter of suicide behind bar , well don't you think that happened several time in a certain islamic republic
How does any of this make him a "rapist" as you fallaciously claimed, or how does it legitimize his treatment at the hands of liberal so-called "democracies" of the west, which you brandish as exemplary guarantors of free speech?
he was charged with rape admitted to it by escaping . the charge dropped because the nature of the incident make it hard to prove in court , if he didn't think there is some truth to the charge he would not have escaped
What Snowden did, was to lift the veil on how the NSA is unlawfully spying and keeping logs on the totality of USA citizens' internet activity. Thereby, he exposed the bogus nature of so-called "individual freedoms and rights" western regimes like to boast about, and which they use as a weaponized foreign policy instrument to sanction, destabilize and wage war on geopolitical rivals.

To endorse the USA regime's prosecution against Snowden, is therefore akin to offering Washington a blank check to trample its proclaimed principles of governance, and get away with it simply by classifying as top secret any documents attesting to the mischief of its security agencies. You cannot proceed in this fashion and at the same time chastise Iran for supposed infringements to freedom of information.

This also means that the global internet, which you'd want the Iranian people to have completely unhindered access to, is very far from the haven of emancipation and liberty you're tending to portray it as, but is in fact a tool of social and political surveillance by the imperial powers to be.
are we talking about it was good act or bad act or we talk about it was legal or illegal . a question if i find access from confidential document from some courts in 60s and publish them in the name of lifting the veil , is my work accepted or I'm a criminal

What I posted was substantiated and on point, so there's no basis to this contention.

Here it's you trying to unfavorably contrast Iran with the west.
you post a 14 sec cut down video and claimed it was evidence of police brutality in USA while the actual incident was 10min and include the guy abuse and attack police and driving under influence of intoxication do you knew how many such videos in last 3 week made about iran police
I never use that term in connection with Islamic ideology.
Europeans enlightment happened because of Islam .
Yes and those deaths of journalists as a result of Russian and Syrian air or artillery strikes have not been intentional. They were a consequence of unintended collateral damage.
and the death of western journalists by snipers was ordered by west I assume
In the middle of an armed conflict, if some individuals aid and abet terrorists in their war crimes, such as the White Helmet members who were seen playing a part in the execution of SAA soldiers, then there's no requirement for a court procedure. In the framework of a shooting war, they become lawful targets.
so you admit Syria killed opposition journalist and claim it was necessary that's enough
so now I can understand who was behind the death of journalist in that list that nobody accept responsibility for their death and i didn't put in 5 example list go and read that long list of reporters who were killed.
It doesn't seem so. Which is why we can find reports like the following on the home page of Hamshahri Online as of today:

Neither Fars News Agency nor Mashregh News are carrying it.
that's not an article written by the news paper another person said something and they reported it simple as that
that news is report a parliament member words , id fars and mashreq self censure it don't mean the other news paper are reformist or anything
People don't run such risks when reading liberal media publications.
but writing them have the danger
Right now Iran is facing an extraordinary security situation. Hardly representative of internet or VPN access in regular times.
lol
No it's a valid response to your assertion that VPN's are insecure. Firstly because private, ordinary hackers are exploiting those loopholes and backdoors in Microsoft operating systems as much if not more than foreign regime agencies. And secondly because the USA regime does collect all sorts of data on every person across the planet via the internet, and especially in a country like Iran which is a geostrategic adversary to Washington.
the one ordinary hackers use being fixed soon and usa collect more on official and organization that like fools use windows for everything
Same as above
and the same answer , if hacker use it , it mean its perograming bug and will be fixed in next update , the real spy backdoors are not known to hackers
Again you're extrapolating the conditions of an extraordinary situation.
again LOL , never seen unrest in these area for last 2-3 weeks basij even don't bother come here anymore the unrest is in south of Tehran between lower echelon of society
Rather a red herring to distract from my successive counters, I'd say.
counters that mean nothing as they prove nothings
Too specific a topic to be able to find examples on the internet in a reasonable time. However it's enough to search for "criticism of law enforcement forces" as such, and one will be presented with numerous cases of public expressions of criticism against said institution.
when you can't find anything that clear what else you can find , nothing , so there is no book on those matters that society care
This provides no evidence for anything.
that's where they allow you publish books

The fact that VPN's and the like allow for such widespread circumvention of the filtering system means that it's not particularly efficient. And, there are ways to improve it, as explained before.
again your obsession of vpn, they are illegal , what if I don't like do illegal things , why if i don't want spend money on those signs of corruption
Nothing too uncommon, when an organization is banned in the west, it's quite often an individual judge who takes the decision.
a judge, after a hearing not the case here

It was an example as to the fact that lies aren't the only things deserving of criticism. Can't comment in detail on a film I haven't watched for ages, but I remember that it was of debatable and questionable quality.
so you don't knew
Nice selective and biased treatment of information to support an attempted whitewashing of a probable NATO crime. But it can't work that way.
i provided evidence that the driver was underage without driving license and the car was of questionable quality . also the driver made those claims about being hit from back 2 years later and the accident according to police was heads on you claim otherwise prove it
2) Conveniently left out was the fact that Shim's mother, who viewed her daughter's body inside a Beirut morgue, testified that it did not bear a single mark. Strange, isn't it? Wonder how a person supposed to have sat in a car subjected to a frontal collision with a truck, can possibly sustain fatal injuries that leave no trace whatsoever on their body.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/two-y...n-turkey-a-question-lingers-how-did-it-happen
you must ask yourself how she didn't have a single mark if the truck driver hit her on the order of NATO. honestly you here saying if NATO order your car crushed by a cement truck it won't leave a mark on you m if its an accident it leave marks on you. let me how there maybe no a single mark on your body , you die instantly , there wont be a single mark on you
Weigh this against the fact that only two days earlier, Shim had publicly declared she received threats from Turkish intelligence, as well as the fact that she was in the process of uncovering a covert channel through which NATO regimes were supplying arms to terrorists in Syria, and it becomes pretty clear which of the two stories would be more likely.
no weigh it against the fact that the driver was underage and without driving license
the car and cement truck show clearly the nephew and all who say it was not a headon collision when the car was in wrong lane were liars
B0sVo2SIAAIMqcR

the truk was even in right side of his lane and its from side , the back of the car is intact again show the nephew was a liar and you only insist on the story because of your Nato obsession
B0X6qdyCEAAu1Ip_0832.jpg

How did you hold up after Ian? I live near Englewood Park & Orlando International and there was LOTS of water, even seeping a little in my front door!
I was fine, Fort Lauderdale worst part was the wind for a little but we never lost power, but I always keep my hurricane supply list in the beginning of may, 4 bags of charcoal, 6 electric lamps, always have 4 cases of water, I don’t have generator my wife thinks I would burn the house down, also tuna and slice bread and lots random chips and junk food,

Last edited:
Iran didn't kill any western journalists. Your claim was that western regimes treat Iranian media better than Iran is treating theirs. This isn't factual.
and western countries didn't killed any iranian journalist as you could not bring even one such cases

All I know is that numerous western media do have correspondents in Iran, so your initial assertion which kicked off this entire sub-point, namely that this or that western propaganda outlet is deprived of Iran-based reporters, has effectively been shown to be specious.
in many cases had , and please name some

Atleast she is spending the money inside the country instead of being like the garbage that loot the land, and then send the money to spend in American economy.

But I get your point lol

Yea the point is the father being a mullah and the girl opening her legs. Jumhoriye Eslami zendabaaaddd.

Don't worry. I have those outside of Iran too for you.

Meet Sasha Sobhani. Father is ex ambassador to Venezuela. Undoubtedly his hard working father earned the money in an extreme honest way and sends the money to his son abroad so he can slut around.

Islamic Republic joonet for you.

SashSobhani.Instagram_1_0.jpg

Or meet the son of MP Aliabadi. He is atleast outside of Iran and investing the money in good ways eh? ;)

FeQbvgxUAAAhLBe

Rasoul Tolouei, 25, son of retired General Saeed Tolouei of the Revolutionary Guard

aghazadeh-750.jpg

I did not even post the expensive designer bags of the female members of Khomeini and hundreds others more.

To think there are animals defending this hypocritical ''representative of god on earth'' regime. What a total joke.

Their sons and daughters of both GOH eshaal talab and maghz pehen conservatists are slutting around because of the theft of their relatives in the system while the hard and pious life is only for those normal folks inside Iran.

Damn hypocrites.

Last edited:
Atleast she is spending the money inside the country instead of being like the garbage that loot the land, and then send the money to spend in American economy.

But I get your point lol
Wait a minute this is in iran, and someone actually posted this on the net, I see men there I see people dancing together, I see questionable drinks, my family is a mix of conservative and liberal but to be honest she would have gotten her butt beat by both sides

Wait a minute this is in iran, and someone actually posted this on the net, I see men there I see people dancing together, I see questionable drinks, my family is a mix of conservative and liberal but to be honest she would have gotten her butt beat by both sides
I think she needs to have someone ''ershad'' her around. With a baton or two on the head. How dare that mullah girl to behave like that?

you can't escape it.

So first you shift your own words, and now you're trying to alter mine. Seriously believing this will cut it, which is the most amusing part. I'm afraid it won't though.

substantiated it by what you said , those dishes that you claim everyone have , or you think people use those dishes to watch those refreshing irib programs

I claimed "everyone" has them? Really?

I'm right everyone is wrong , got it

And you keep promoting monolithic imposition of liberal dogma upon the entire planet, with no room for dissent.

made problem fore those who wanted to get brainwashed in Azerbaijan and UAE after that they restricted irib reporters you can't expect you do everything you want and there be no consequences

For a couple of hours on a single Persian-language broadcaster. What absolute tragedy.

when you directly attack the satellites with parasites and made problem for their broadcast in all middle east , expect they do something about it and don't tolerate it .

Interestingly enough,to curtail the rights of Iranian media on their soil they've cited numerous bogus pretexts which have strictly nothing to do with the above. So you may try harder.

when they see a provocative woman in a harmless calligraphy and go to court to close the newspaper for 7 month its clear what they feared .

No, it's not and I offered an alternative explanation in my previous posts.

for how long nobody see it in that light untill some basij member see the provocation , guess why

Maybe because it was, according to you, an obscure paper which hardly anyone had heard of before.

yeah lack of adequate evidence don't mean it didn't happen specially concerning the nature of the incident and the fact it has happened show it clearly that there must been something

It's as flimsy an accusation as it can possibly get. Sources I shared demonstrate why.

You going out of your way to try and legitimize the stifling of Assange's freedom of speech, however, says all there is to know about your stance, does it not? Thus, according to your own previously expressed belief, you are not in a position to complain about any real or imagined infringement to free speech in Iran.

on the matter of suicide behind bar , well don't you think that happened several time in a certain islamic republic

No, I don't.

he was charged with rape admitted to it by escaping . the charge dropped because the nature of the incident make it hard to prove in court , if he didn't think there is some truth to the charge he would not have escaped

He escaped for he was fully aware it's because of the political relevance of his work that they were after him, and therefore they would have been capable of unjustly sentencing him. When the justice system is corrupted like in the west, you don't expect a fair trial.

But either way, Assange was not arrested under sexual assault charges. And the violation by western regimes, of his constitutionally guaranteed rights as a journalist is an undeniable reality. Which you seem bent on trying to sweep under the rug, for some reason.

are we talking about it was good act or bad act or we talk about it was legal or illegal . a question if i find access from confidential document from some courts in 60s and publish them in the name of lifting the veil , is my work accepted or I'm a criminal

We're talking about the fact that by your logic, western regimes would be enabled to trample with utter impunity every nice sounding principle they pretend to uphold. And in effect, that's what they're doing. We know, thanks to the likes of Snowden.

Now we also know it hardly bothers you when western regimes violate the very principles you randomly accuse the Iranian government of failing to implement.

you post a 14 sec cut down video and claimed it was evidence of police brutality in USA while the actual incident was 10min and include the guy abuse and attack police and driving under influence of intoxication do you knew how many such videos in last 3 week made about iran police

False. I never present that short sequence as "evidence of police brutality in the USA", but as an illustration of what the word 'hits' means - and you know it. The clip perfectly exemplified my point.

As for the events of the past three weeks in Iran, it started out with extreme violence against law enforcement forces and the latter largely holding back. Try having mobs in the USA stone law enforcement officers and kick them repeatedly to the head while they're on the ground, attack them with weapons, and make sure this takes place dozens of times across the country. The reaction of USA police would make anything witnessed in Iran look like a schoolyard brawl.

Europeans enlightment happened because of Islam .

No it didn't, and western tenets of Enlightenment are far removed from Islamic ones. They are, in fact, deeply antinomical.

and the death of western journalists by snipers was ordered by west I assume

You may argue along those lines when it comes to western journalists. Not when the victims happen to be affiliated with Iranian media, because in this case and unlike the latter ones, western regimes have a concrete motive to resort to violence. A geostrategic motive.

so you admit Syria killed opposition journalist and claim it was necessary that's enough

At this point you appear to be experiencing comprehension issues.

so now I can understand who was behind the death of journalist in that list that nobody accept responsibility for their death and i didn't put in 5 example list go and read that long list of reporters who were killed.

Feel free to delude yourself, if you so wish.

that's not an article written by the news paper another person said something and they reported it simple as that
that news is report a parliament member words , id fars and mashreq self censure it don't mean the other news paper are reformist or anything

It does say a lot about the reformist leanings of Hamshahri. Many people say many things on a daily basis. What a newspaper will select from amongst those statements, and what it will publish on its front page is determined by and reflective of its orientation.

Hamshahri will pick this one because it offers an opportunity to propagate criticism of the dress code and hejab law. Whilst at the same time, they will deliberately choose to stay silent on arguments made in favor of said regulations or, to echo your formulation, they'll exercise self-censorship in regards to the latter types of arguments. It's a liberal paper, after all.

but writing them have the danger

Revolutionary media have been coerced by liberal administrations as well. Revolutionary journalist have been physically assaulted, one was stabbed in the head around the time of the so-called "Green Movement" fitna because his views were not to the liking of liberals. Others like Vahid Yaminpur have been receiving death threats on a regular basis.

How insightful and convincing a retort.

the one ordinary hackers use being fixed soon and usa collect more on official and organization that like fools use windows for everything

Nothing going's to be fixed in Microsoft operating systems. Their hollow mantra that they're going to "fix it soon" has been heard for several decades and systematically turned out to be pure scam.

As for the USA regime, it's irrelevant what sort of internet users they're collecting more data on. They do keep logs on every sort of private user activity, especially of Iranians because the Washington regime's hostile towards Iran. So the above quoted contention doesn't affect my point.

and the same answer , if hacker use it , it mean its perograming bug and will be fixed in next update , the real spy backdoors are not known to hackers

Security vulnerabilities will never be eliminated from a device like smartphones, and hackers - let alone hostile western regimes, will never cease accessing the private data of smartphone users.

again LOL , never seen unrest in these area for last 2-3 weeks basij even don't bother come here anymore the unrest is in south of Tehran between lower echelon of society

Extraordinary restrictions to the internet in times of exceptional security challenges are very often applied on a nationwide basis. Fact is that the current security situation is the sole reason behind those connection issues you showed. And you know full well.

counters that mean nothing as they prove nothings

I'd very much doubt that, seeing how your assertions have been methodically debunked.

when you can't find anything that clear what else you can find , nothing , so there is no book on those matters that society care

Gratuitous statement.

that's where they allow you publish books

Incomprehensible.

again your obsession of vpn, they are illegal , what if I don't like do illegal things , why if i don't want spend money on those signs of corruption

You're using a VPN on here.

a judge, after a hearing not the case here

No, there's no "hearing" in many cases where organizations are banned in the west. They are spied upon by domestic intelligence services, "evidence" accumulated against them, a judgement passed, they're formally disbanded, their assets seized and that's it.

so you don't knew

I remember it being questionable.

also the driver made those claims about being hit from back 2 years later and the accident according to police was heads on you claim otherwise prove it

Doesn't really matter at what point in time the purported driver's statement was made. You need to substantiate your claim that the version put forth by Turkish authorities is accurate. So far you've failed to do so.

you must ask yourself how she didn't have a single mark if the truck driver hit her on the order of NATO. honestly you here saying if NATO order your car crushed by a cement truck it won't leave a mark on you m if its an accident it leave marks on you. let me how there maybe no a single mark on your body , you die instantly , there wont be a single mark on you

I discovered her mother's declaration today. This of course opens up an entirely new set of hypotheses, including that Shim might have been killed in completely different circumstances, at another time and place.

You're free to assume, without a hint towards a possible underlying motivation let alone concrete proof, that her mother would've lied about it.

But accident or not, under both eventualities the NATO narrative looks extremely shaky. Nothing else could be expected from serial manipulators like these anyway.

no weigh it against the fact that the driver was underage and without driving license
the car and cement truck show clearly the nephew and all who say it was not a headon collision when the car was in wrong lane were liars
B0sVo2SIAAIMqcR

the truk was even in right side of his lane and its from side , the back of the car is intact again show the nephew was a liar and you only insist on the story because of your Nato obsession
B0X6qdyCEAAu1Ip_0832.jpg

This proves nothing much, it's well within the competence of a state to stage a scene like this for a photo op. Can be arranged in a few hours.

and western countries didn't killed any iranian journalist as you could not bring even one such cases

I mentioned two highly probable cases, where circumstances are heavily pointing to such assassinations. The victims just weren't Iranian, but were working for Iranian media.

in many cases had , and please name some

Tune into some western propaganda outlet. There are western journalists in Iran all the time.

Last edited:
I think she needs to have someone ''ershad'' her around. With a baton or two on the head. How dare that mullah girl to behave like that?
The very least an auntie smacking her on the head and telling her she’s a embarrassment, batons kill just saying, but definitely double standards I’m surprised the morality police hasn’t carted her away!

So first you shift your own words, and now you're trying to alter mine. Seriously believing this will cut it, which is the most amusing part. I'm afraid it won't though.
never shifted any word and you try to change yours
I claimed "everyone" has them? Really?
go read your post
there is no need for everyone have them , I don't have them and god knew for how long I didn't watch that refreshing IRIB:cuckoo:
And you keep promoting monolithic imposition of liberal dogma upon the entire planet, with no room for dissent.
and you impose a dogma on a nation while yourself sit on that monolithic dogma you so much hate
For a couple of hours on a single Persian-language broadcaster. What absolute tragedy.
are you serious , you make problem for others , Persians , Arab Turks any one and say its only a single Persians broadcaster?
Interestingly enough,to curtail the rights of Iranian media on their soil they've cited numerous bogus pretexts which have strictly nothing to do with the above. So you may try harder.
it was exactly one of them , also there was the matter of some funny confession on TV several month after arrest that was claimed was taken by force if i recall correctly

No, it's not and I offered an alternative explanation in my previous posts.
that explain nothing of the case
Maybe because it was, according to you, an obscure paper which hardly anyone had heard of before.
the one who legally have authority to decide if its appropriate deemed it appropriate and gave it permission to be published like that , and what they managed by this nonsense , for 7 month closing the newspaper and change the logo so instead of sitting it look like bending forward :haha:
It's as flimsy an accusation as it can possibly get. Sources I shared demonstrate why.

You going out of your way to try and legitimize the stifling of Assange's freedom of speech, however, says all there is to know about your stance, does it not? Thus, according to your own previously expressed belief, you are not in a position to complain about any real or imagined infringement to free speech in Iran.
assange escaped show there was truth to it.
No, I don't.
you mean Saeed Emami , and several others didn't commit suicide , I f you think so i don't knew why i discuss it with you

its useless to continue this discussion with you you change your word , don't accept fact always say NATO this masonry that ,so its true we are right they are bad. and are not interested in facts.

go spread the conspiracy theory concerning shim , wonder who kill a person that stated she is tired and this is her last trip and want to go back to USA and live with her family
you always make claim that cant proof and say go to look at western media or something like that . always say not to spread something that is not certain but when it come to yourself its ok to do such things and you find another excuses to do so while denying the simple facts and answer that is in front of you .
Doesn't really matter at what point in time the purported driver's statement was made. You need to substantiate your claim that the version put forth by Turkish authorities is accurate. So far you've failed to do so.
and you fail to prove it wrong only state what i easily prove as lie
I discovered her mother's declaration today. This of course opens up an entirely new set of hypotheses, including that Shim might have been killed in completely different circumstances, at another time and place.
so her cousin is also liar and in the murder. i taught you already made your claims on her ninsenses
But accident or not, under both eventualities the NATO narrative looks extremely shaky. Nothing else could be expected from serial manipulators like these anyway.
in fact its your narrative that is shaky

never shifted any word and you try to change yours

I illustrated where and how with screenshots. And am yet to see something similar with regards to my words.

go read your post

You'd gain by doing that. I remember what I wrote. And quite the contrary, I challenged your assertion that the 'people' (in generic terms) wish to watch satellite TV by asking whether you had conducted a survey of the entire population to come up with an overly generalizing statement:

1.png

there is no need for everyone have them , I don't have them and god knew for how long I didn't watch that refreshing IRIB:cuckoo:

Good for you. But it can't be projected on everyone.

and you impose a dogma on a nation

I do not have the power to do so.

while yourself sit on that monolithic dogma you so much hate

Resisting it through peaceful and legal means.

are you serious , you make problem for others , Persians , Arab Turks any one and say its only a single Persians broadcaster?

Iran usually jams a single Persian-language, foreign based broadcaster at a time. And does so very rarely, for short periods (couple of days).

it was exactly one of them , also there was the matter of some funny confession on TV several month after arrest that was claimed was taken by force if i recall correctly

Claimed, yes. But western regimes and oppositionists also claim Iran has violated the JCPOA, that Iran is responsible for wars in the region, that Iran is repressing linguistic minorities and what not.

that explain nothing of the case

A desire to ensure public decency would've motivated them enough to protest the logo. They didn't need to fear specifically for their own personal afterlives.

assange escaped show there was truth to it.

No. It's a demonstration of the fact that western regimes won't shy away from setting up kangaroo courts to muzzle critical journalists. Nobody wants to stand trial before an unjust court ready to sentence people based on fabricated charges.

Also the articles I shared shed light on the fallacious nature of the accusation.

But this is all beside the point, since Assange hasn't been arrested on these charges anyway. He sought asylum at the embassy in London because the USA regime was persecuting him and not for sexual assault. The reason he's been deprived of his freedom is that powers to be in the west didn't like what his media was publishing - in violation of every principle falsely proclaimed by those same powers.

And you're apparently endorsing it? So, why complain about real or imagined infringements to freedom of the press in Iran?

you mean Saeed Emami , and several others didn't commit suicide , I f you think so i don't knew why i discuss it with you

I was talking about murder disguised as suicide.

go spread the conspiracy theory concerning shim , wonder who kill a person that stated she is tired and this is her last trip and want to go back to USA and live with her family

Maybe the people who, based on her own words, had threatened her two days before her death?

you always make claim that cant proof and say go to look at western media or something like that . always say not to spread something that is not certain but when it come to yourself its ok to do such things and you find another excuses to do so while denying the simple facts and answer that is in front of you .

When it's certain I say so, and when I find it probable or improbable based on indications I say so as well, and share those indications.

and you fail to prove it wrong only state what i easily prove as lie

Those aren't undeniable proof. And you didn't address every problem with the NATO narrative or every questions it raises in light of the other facts we know.

so her cousin is also liar and in the murder. i taught you already made your claims on her ninsenses
in fact its your narrative that is shaky

I'm saying that whether or not she lost her life in that car, the NATO narrative will remain highly questionable.

1) If she was indeed in that vehicle, and if her cousin was truly driving it, then how come said cousin is giving a different description of the event?

And also, in this case her mother would be lying about having seen her daughter's body in an externally intact state. Now, why would her mother do such a thing? To my knowledge, there's no known motivation on her part for spreading this kind of a false testimony.

Whereas there was clearly a political motivation for the west and its regional allies to prevent Press TV from releasing the sensitive information Shim was in the process of uncovering. Coupled with the fact that she reported having received threats by Turkish intelligence two days prior, wouldn't that strike an objective observer as rather odd?

2) If her mother spoke the truth about what she witnessed at the morgue that day, then the version officially given by Turkish authorities would be entirely deceitful.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom