What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

One needs to be open minded and intelligent to win arguments..... I fear you may fail in both categories..

Your first argument was that the picture is a fake and you will not believe its authenticity (despite knowing that Ukraie has openly Nazi brigades in its armed forces)...... now your argument is that the picture was blured...... but still ignore that the bracelet is all wite nationalist signs on it......

You defeat your self... I dont need to argue wigh you...... I can just watch you wrestle yourself and laugh.
I feel so defeated and I’m ashamed that a respectable news organization debunked it, I mean definitely not as respectable as Press TV, and you trying to act pretentious makes you look like a jack…s

You guys definitely got the Pepsi market in DPR under your control.:lol:
photo_2022-10-16_19-29-26.jpg

Trend setter and brave Iranian woman..she has my respect..:smitten:

Iranian female athlete removes headscarf during international competition in act of defiance​

33-year-old Elnaz Rekabi may not be allowed to compete again for Iran's national climbing team for her defiance against the mandatory headscarf ruling

A screengrab of Iranian athlete Elnaz Rekabi preparing to scale a wall during the IFSC Climbing Asian Championship finals in Seoul on October 15, 2022.

Elnaz Rekabi, a 33-year-old Tehran native, is one of the Iran’s top climbing athletes. She is one of only two Iranian women to compete in public without a headscarf.

Trend setter and brave Iranian woman..she has my respect..:smitten:

Iranian female athlete removes headscarf during international competition in act of defiance​

33-year-old Elnaz Rekabi may not be allowed to compete again for Iran's national climbing team for her defiance against the mandatory headscarf ruling

A screengrab of Iranian athlete Elnaz Rekabi preparing to scale a wall during the IFSC Climbing Asian Championship finals in Seoul on October 15, 2022.

Elnaz Rekabi, a 33-year-old Tehran native, is one of the Iran’s top climbing athletes. She is one of only two Iranian women to compete in public without a headscarf.
Good, millions of Iranians reject this semite tradition.

Time is in favor of Iranians, time will erase this radical extremist ideology from our lands.

Good, millions of Iranians reject this semite tradition.

Time is in favor of Iranians, time will erase this radical extremist ideology from our lands.
However you feel about the hijab issue in iran or other countries and honestly I don’t feel it is as extreme as Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan, I feel what you said is on extreme side, it’s not about the hijab at the end of the day it’s about respect, like I said my wife wears a hijab, I don’t have her on a short leash she’s a beautiful woman who I don’t deserve, but every time she goes somewhere or she talks to a guy from work she always tells me, do you know what my answer is you don’t have to call me 20 times a day unless it’s important or you just want to say hi you don’t need to justify anything to me, we have been married 11 years ups and downs like everyone but I always respect her. Definitely maybe less black it is definitely a sauna in all black

However you feel about the hijab issue in iran or other countries and honestly I don’t feel it is as extreme as Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan, I feel what you said is on extreme side, it’s not about the hijab at the end of the day it’s about respect, like I said my wife wears a hijab, I don’t have her on a short leash she’s a beautiful woman who I don’t deserve, but every time she goes somewhere or she talks to a guy from work she always tells me, do you know what my answer is you don’t have to call me 20 times a day unless it’s important or you just want to say hi you don’t need to justify anything to me, we have been married 11 years ups and downs like everyone but I always respect her. Definitely maybe less black it is definitely a sauna in all black
If you are happy with the hijab i do not have an issue.

There will be an issue if they forcefully try to put a hijab on other stranger womens heads. Especially not in our land and culture because this tradition has never been completely accepted by our people because it is against the free spirit of Iranians.

This also does not mean we as a society accept nudism. We reject nudism and mandatory hijab.

If you are happy with the hijab i do not have an issue.

There will be an issue if they forcefully try to put a hijab on other stranger womens heads. Especially not in our land and culture because this tradition has never been completely accepted by our people because it is against the free spirit of Iranians.

This also does not mean we as a society accept nudism. We reject nudism and mandatory hijab.
Do you mean nudism as in short skirts or actually people walking around nude, not being funny or sarcastic I just don’t know if it’s lost in translation nudism is people walking around naked, either way my personal belief don’t show cleavage and showing to much leg but that should be left to the family of those children, honestly men can be worse

Question guys ... why Shah era armed force vet so anti Russia. In reference to Russia-Iran relations, they are extremely critical. They think China is acceptable but Russia can't be trusted at all?

Back
Top Bottom